Workplaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a quiet Sunday at home, feeling more relaxed than I had in years. I found that I was more in love with Filipina, my wife, than ever before.

Monday morning I packed up the car and drove back to the new city arriving after working hours. Carol and I were in telepathic communication off and on during my drive. She informed me of where she had made hotel reservations for me "since we needed to keep up appearances." There was a giggle in that telepathic message. After I checked into the hotel I drove over to her apartment for a late and very intimate candlelight dinner. I stayed the night.

The next morning I went into work early and found that Dave had already had people shift offices around such that I had a very nice office with a good computer and a huge monitor. I found that I had a connection to the cosmic consciousness as I began to layout the design of the new product.

Dave came in and saw me slowly typing the spec into the computer. We talked about various things for a while and as he was about to leave he suggested that I dictate to Carol saying "She has a photographic memory and is really good at dictation."

I thought "If only you knew."

Shortly after, she came in and I dictated a portion of the spec to her. This was an interesting process because my dictation of the actual document was strictly verbal but she was asking and I was answering questions about what it meant telepathically. She left to type it into her computer and I made up some diagrams to go with it.

Over the first week I created most of the design specs as well as some of the design notes, interface specs and product specs for the new product. This was several months work in a week! During this period Carol received quite an engineering education. This documentation went to hundreds of pages.

We held various planning meetings and we concluded that any reasonable engineering manager would estimate this development project at somewhat over two years. Much to my surprise I found myself saying that we would do it in one year.

Filipina said that she didn't want to move yet so I asked Dave to find me some temporary quarters. He assigned the task to Carol who did not look very far at all, the apartment next to hers was empty. I moved in toward the end of my first week.

It was a very nice place. Nonetheless I spent most nights next door. We approached Carol's sexual awakening like the blooming of a flower that it was. We began by just necking. I found something extra special in French kissing when you are telepathic with your partner. In fact the telepathic aspect would make every stage of our sexual exploration truly incredible. We would move on to light petting, heavy petting, oral sex and finally actual intercourse. Each and every step deserved to be called a name which is normally reserved for the last step: Making love.

Back at the office things were amazing too. We held a review at the end of the next week and by the end of the third week the design was well underway. I continued to produce additional design notes.

I had been there about three weeks when Dave called Carol into his office and told her that she was by far the best secretary he had ever had but noting how much work she was doing for me, how well we worked together, how much she seemed to be improving my productivity, how important that was to the company, and how happy she seemed, asked her if she would be willing to take a cut in status to become my full time secretary. He told her that she would be given a healthy raise to compensate. She accepted. She did not tell him that she was especially happy that day because she had lost her virginity the night before.

Shortly after this Carol started coming up with incredibly funny jokes. At first it was just one a week, then one every few days but later still it became several a day. Her jokes were original, always "sweet" and often had a strong spiritual component. She wrote them down.

By this time we had conscious control of our telepathic link. We could turn it on and off at will. It was very neat to be sitting in a meeting and dictating a memo about it before the meeting was over. Our relationship outside work grew even closer. Sex was secondary to a profound sense of union and an awareness that we had divine work to do together. Nonetheless we made love virtually every night and occasionally again in the morning. Once in a while we would go to her apartment for lunch and often make love then too. We would have a strong telepathic bond in place when we made love such that we each could feel what the other was feeling and this intensified those feelings tremendously. Our orgasms were incredible, but even this was secondary to a tremendous sense of union, of balance, of merging into each other and into the Divine. We did a great deal of writing together and somehow that was just as pleasurable. We did not stay together every evening. We both need a good deal of alone time but we found that we were in sync, both needing to be alone at the same times. Carol was always careful to not use our telepathic connection to invade my wife's privacy.

During the first few months I was very busy supervising the design. I found that the younger engineers, none of whom had ever tackled a project of this scope before, seemed happy taking direction from me and could be counted on to dot every "i" and cross every "t." There was even a slight telepathic process here. It was not the overt one that Carol and I shared but a subtle communication of concept and style. They routinely designed it exactly the way I would have. Some parts of the design were designed the way I would have if I had thought of it. I was not the only one tuning in to the cosmic consciousness. Design problems just didn't happen. Several of them commented to me about these phenomena.

One of the engineers was a young oriental woman named Song-Li. Her wardrobe seemed to consist of only high necked, long sleeved, ankle length dresses. She would seldom speak but her written material was brilliant and her design work exemplary.

Early in this period the president asked me to lead a symposium / discussion group that was open to all employees every Friday afternoon. This was a huge success. I found that I was often channeling answers to questions. They were recorded and Carol prepared transcripts and summaries. We made the tapes, CDs, summaries and transcripts available. They were all very popular. Song-Li would sit in a back corner and never said a word but she would often e-mail insightful comments to me. The level of spiritual awareness began to rise within the company and with that both productivity and morale. People started to bow and/or say "Namaste" in the halls. People also seemed to go out of their way to make each other's jobs easier.

Somewhat later we started holding a guided and/or silent group meditation for 15 minutes each morning. Again this was strictly voluntary, although most employees started attending and morale and productivity again skyrocketed. The world view within the entire company was shifting towards a place of great awareness.

I was flying home for most every other weekend and I found that my love for Filipina was growing stronger, deeper and more profound. We were happier together than we had been in years. Several times during this period she flew out to visit me in the new city. We did some house hunting but did not find what we wanted. There was a real paradox here in that I did love Filipina far more, not in spite of sleeping with Carol but because of it. My love for Carol was just as strong, just as profound. Here again was a lesson that I wrote about in one of my books: "The choice is never really whom to love. The choice is only to love at all."

We had the hardware design completed in two months, running hardware in three, hardware release and software running in four and production going in six. We stamped them out like cookies and the backlog just kept growing. Company profits soared. The price of the stock more than doubled. I was given a bonus. I used some of it to buy an Aston Martin convertible. Carol was blooming like a flower. Her shyness became a thing of the past. People started seeking her out for advice. She started drawing cartoons to go with her jokes. They continued to be "sweet," gentle and loving.

Filipina called me at work a number of times and on several occasions had long chats with Carol. Just before one of Filipina's visits to the new city Filipina asked me to set up taking Carol to dinner with us which we did and Filipina and Carol really hit it off well. They even ended up talking horses such that I did not get a word in edgewise. Some things never change.

Dave and I would often sit and talk. One time the topic shifted to Carol and Dave pointed out to me that before I showed up she would seldom smile and never told jokes. He continued: "Have you noticed the way she looks at you - The girl is in love." Dave suggested that if I was not sleeping with her then perhaps I should. I laughed and said: "Now, that's an interesting idea."

One weekend I was home and my wife and I were watching the news. They just had a story about executives sleeping with their secretaries. Filipina asked me if I was sleeping with Carol and I smiled and said: "Of course. She responded: "That's good" and went back to watching the news. I was left wondering if that was a joking response to what she perceived as a joking answer or a serious response to a serious answer.

The next day I had gone to the mall to pick up something when I happened to run into John. I took him to lunch. He begged me to come back, offering me what he thought was a huge raise, but was actually less than I was making at the new firm. I did not tell him that as I laughed and said "no." We talked about how the project was going and I learned that the schedule was slipping badly and many important features of the design were being removed since the three people (I refuse to call them engineers) working on the design could not figure out how to do it even based on what I had already done. I used about 45 minutes to explain to John why I had designed the parts I had completed the way I had and how the rest of the design should proceed. When I finished he understood how to do it. I wished him luck.

With the product release we held a big party for all of the development staff. Alcohol was available but there was very little drinking. It was a wonderful party. These people just liked each other. Many of the discussions happening were of a spiritual nature, even when I wasn't involved.

A few weeks later someone suggested a company wide beach party at a nearby lake. This turned out to be a huge success and became a regular thing all summer. Many of the young women in the company wore thong type string bikinis some of which would have raised eyebrows in Rio. One voluptuous young lady, a programmer, wore a one piece suit of rather conventional cut but which was totally unlined and translucent when dry and virtually transparent when wet. (She got it wet.). I enjoyed looking at the other girls and Carol telepathically giggled at me. The attire here surprised me since at work the women dressed attractively but almost always in a 'business appropriate' manner.

Carol wore a very tame bikini but still attracted a great deal of attention and a wolf whistle which caused her to blush. She told those young men that asked, and a number did, that she had a steady boyfriend

The first picnic was at a pavilion at the center of the East side of the lake.

There was a small clothing optional area at the North end of the lake. A number of people from our group walked up there although I did not hear about this until later.

The next picnic used the pavilion closest to this area and I went in to find about a dozen of our people sitting around nude talking about the spiritual significance of clothing and nudity. I was asked to join the discussion and sat down in the shade of a tree. Shortly afterward Carol sat down as well. She was the only one wearing clothing. (I found this interesting since we spent most of our time alone together nude.) There was an oriental girl in the circle. She was active in the discussion and I did not immediately recognize her as Song-Li. Other people hearing our discussion joined in such that we ended up with about thirty people, mostly women, not all of whom were from our company. There were two teen age girls who turned into major contributors in the discussion. We talked for about an hour and a half and ended it by standing in a circle and hugging as I said a closing prayer.

After this there were some individual hugs and it ended up with every girl there wanting to hug me. There was a relatively even division between melding hugs and erotic ones but after three erotic ones in a row and much to my embarrassment, I found that I was becoming aroused. Carol just smiled outwardly but inside she was in stitches. Song-Li's hug was especially erotic, grinding her pubic region into my thigh. Carol wrote up a summary of the discussion which we put out as a booklet and we later reworked it into a chapter for a future book. Several people came up to me and asked if I would give another talk there in the future. I agreed and proposed 1:00 pm two weeks hence.

The next few days at work were interesting in that whenever I met girls in the hall who had been at the lake they would always give me a broad smile and never showed the slightest trace of embarrassment. Moreover, two young ladies did wink at me.

On the second Sunday, Carol and I went to the park about 11:00 am, each in our own car. Wearing a bathing suit I coated myself with sun-screen before entering the clothing optional area and Carol covered the middle of my back and I did hers.

Shortly after I entered the clothing optional area Song-Li appeared wearing a high necked long sleeved blouse and blue jeans. She asked me if I would apply her sun-screen and I said OK. She peeled off her clothing with no underwear or bathing suit under her outerwear and handed me her bottle of sun-screen. Carol was watching from a short distance away and we were in telepathic communication. She was encouraging me. Song-Li lay down on her beach towel and I started with her back and legs. I was trying not to be sexy as I covered her with the screen and I made a quick coating of her buttocks. She turned over and I did her front, likewise making a quick coating of her breasts. They were very nice. I then handed her back the bottle and she spread her legs and said that I had forgotten one place. I was glad I still had my bathing suit on since that was a spot which was hard to touch in a non sexy way.

Later I was out in the water up to my chest and Song-Li swam up to me and gave me a hug. She held onto my neck and wrapped her legs around my hips. I was telepathically calling to Carol to help me gently disengage her but Carol was sending the message of "go with the flow." Song-Li was grinding herself into me and I was responding with an erection. When she felt it touching her she began rubbing back and forth on it. I said that she needed to be careful and was starting to try to pry her off of me when she caught the tip with the entrance of her vagina and thrust forward such that I was deep inside her. We stood there for perhaps 15 seconds without moving or saying anything. Carol was deep into my mind encouraging me to continue. I asked Song-Li if she were using birth control and she said no so reluctantly I pulled myself out of her but I continued to hug her for a while.

When 1:00 rolled around there were about 60 people including the two teen age girls, one of whom had brought her mother. The mother was not completely comfortable with the idea of having all those men see her daughter nude even though she was nude herself. I ended up sitting between Carol and Song-Li. I started talking about all of human experience as spiritual exploration and the discussion went far afield. At one point I asked everyone to hold hands and the prana flow was terrific. The two teen age girls, Wendy and Becca, continued to be significant contributors and Wendy's mother, Grace, was very pleased and proud. By the end of the talk we had over 90 people there. Again lots of hugs after the talk. More were melding than erotic this time although some started erotic and moved on into melding. This was especially true with Grace, the teenager's mother. Interesting. Song-Li was pure meld. . We had a third talk with 120+ people and for the forth one it rained with a strong wind such that there was no dry spot even under a pavilion and only a few really hard core people stayed.. Carol always produced summaries.

Carol brought a camera, a high resolution digital model and took lots of pictures, always being careful to ask permission of everyone photographed. It is an interesting comment on Carol's charm, demeanor and spiritual energy that no one ever refused. She took group shots during and after each talk, shots of me hugging people and a number of individual shots as well.

There were two young ladies at the second talk who were late in their pregnancies. Each asked for a hug and I hugged the first one partially from the side. The second one wanted me to hug her from behind, placed my hands on her abdomen and asked me to send the baby love and light. I did while pointing out to her that I had no special powers. She then lifted my hands to her breasts and squeezed them. At the next talk she was there with her baby and sat in the circle nursing her. The baby was well behaved, nursing, sleeping and occasionally looking around with a big smile. They added an interesting energy to the group. I got to hold the baby after the talk and she gave me a big smile and a slight giggle. Her mother gave me a big hug and I ended up with a few drops of milk on my chest.

About four months after I arrived we finally tried the experiment that I thought about the first night with Carol. When we had finished (both ways) Carol burst into giggles. A booklet resulted which was not the least bit erotic, but was expressing a very deep love for all of existence. This booklet became very popular and no-one ever had a clue about how it came to be written. Carol's parents loved it.

By the end of the first six months I had a second product design well underway, a third in the concept stage, Carol's and my first spiritual book well wordsmithed, another started along with a number of shorter works.

In addition to that in my first six months there I lost 50 pounds, my blood pressure came down such that I no longer needed medication, my muscle tone improved and my general health stayed excellent. One really amazing part of this was the extent that my energy was up all the time. Being telepathic with Carol while she was typing caused me to become able to type quite fast but not nearly as fast as she did. I also developed much more conscious control over my connection with the cosmic consciousness. An additional phenomena was that I was beginning to both see auras and gain access to the akashic record.

I found that sometimes I could perform auric healing but this was only possible if the person involved really wanted to be healed. What I found interesting was that most people needing such healing really didn't want it.

As my ability to see auras improved I began to notice an interesting phenomena, Those people with dull and muddy auras were either becoming clearer and brighter or they were leaving the company. Either way the staff was shifting to a much more spiritually aware, harmonious and joyful group. I found that ability to see auras and the ability to access the akashic records faded into the background, behind a profound appreciation of the operation of spiritual law, the tremendous beauty in things as they are and the importance of love in the world.