All Comments on 'World Enough and Time Ch. 03'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Good story.

Thanks. That was a well written story set in troubled times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantastic

This is the most fantastic story I have ever read on this site. I hope one day you become a novelist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Interracial Love Story BUT!!

I find anal sex a big turn off and difficult to imagine a Middle-Aged Widow doing

Having to wait for the last chapter for a session that includes vaginal ejaculation

Was the author referring to Smokestack Lightning one of my favourites sung and growled by Howlin' Wolf

frankctkfrankctkabout 7 years ago
Underrated!

I simply cannot understand why this collection of stories is not more highly rated. This is not only an incredibly well-crafted tale about love lost, but it is also set against the backdrop of some really significant historical events that should make readers understand it in a more serious light. It is something that rises above a fuck and suck story, to achieve real literary significance. Its sad outcome rings true, and for that I thank you. Honest stories are better than dishonest ones that titillate. The three installments of this story do both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story. I believe you answered your own question, asto whether you are a writer.. Make no mistake. You sir, are a writer of immense talent and imaginationn gifted with the ability to spin a tale that ensnates your readersgiving them a truly emotive experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES