All Comments on 'World of Ranicke Bk. 02 Ch. 01'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
more, please just some more

I have enjoyed this series of stories and have waited most impatiently. I have found nothing offensive about the situations and characters in your stories, this series or the others. After four kids, you get used to all sorts of things, but not everything. Being alone is never any fun, unless you want or need to be. My current status is living alone while still married. She moved out and says there is nothing more to talk about. There is no infidelity that I'm aware of, just something wrong along the way.

I didn't want to go there though. I just wanted to encourage you to please let the stories go and share the life they live with us out here on the web. I have looked forward to and shared in their adventures. I do notice that occasionally you have typos, more like wordos. It is the same things I do... use the word 'here', and mean 'hear'. One of those context things your mind runs right over while you try to proof read and remove the mistakes. I will reread this note several times and the mistakes will still slip through.

I have enjoyed the interaction of the 'wives' and Jim in their domestic relationship. Sharing is so much better than jealousy and infighting. There will be hurt feelings if the partners are focused on only self and monogamy. Yet in some situations, plural groupings can work out with the right mix of personalities... which one is more valuable? which one can you do without? choose a child to get rid of... you can't do it. I have lost a daughter, so know how that feels. It will be thirteen years ago this coming April, yet never very far away.

Please do continue to write as you have the time and inclination. When I saw your name in the new stories list, its like finding a treasure to enjoy, thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great to see some more of your stories here. AAAHHH the puritanical thought are out of the wood work again. I think that when they want their kids cleaned up, they toss them (clothes and all) into the washer, warm wash, cold rinse, gentle cycle and mild soap. Dry on a towel. Make sense, I think!!

Any ways keep writing I know I'll read them,and good luck in your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous