World of Ranicke Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

"Jim you are more than just a tribe member. You have proven that. For tonight you deserve to light the fires since you saved so many." He reached over and lightly grasped his good shoulder. "You are a good man and a good warrior. A warrior needs light the fire and the warrior master asked for you directly." Moran sat up and looked at Jim. "You are a good person and that is why I accepted your request for courting my girl." He stood and walked back to his caravan.

Before Moran left Jim looked at him. "I want the rest of the team I am on to help with lighting the fires." They had lost one of the team and he felt that was only right. "I wasn't the only one that fought the bandits. The others helped as well." His expression was very serious when he said that.

Moran looked at him and then nodded. "It will be done. I will see you this evening and use the good sheath and your best cloths." He flipped his tail and left the tent.

Jim smiled at Moran. "You are just complaining since it makes you feel old." Sorrel brought their child to him and handed her to him and grinned. Jim smiled. "You should hand her to the old man since he is likely to keel over sooner than later." He took the girl and settled her on Tonya's lap and held her. "Thank goodness dinner should be soon. I am starving."

Moran chittered at him and Jim had to grin since some of the chittering was rude. "I have many years' left silly human and plan on watching all my grand kids grow up." He swished his tail as Sorrel came over and gave him a good hug. "Poppe you will be here to educate them as well."

~~~

The other ladies came out and settled down and started eating as well and the talk was in general about the rain and how heavy the rainy season was this year. It was heavy which indicated good harvests but was a pain while it was there. Jim contemplated the food and finally remembered the subject of the boys back. "Farion was in some pain from this morning and last night. Sheeha if you don't mind taking a look and giving him a good massage I would appreciate it.

She grinned and nodded. "Can do and not a problem. He is sort of a cute kit and is aging well." She had noticed him and was feloind in kind. Yes he was a bit n the young side but as long as she was here she wouldn't mind having a lover of some sort. Jim was nice but not her sort. He gave her good attention when she was in heat and she appreciated that but wanted a bit more during the rest of the year.

Jim rolled his eyes but didn't say anything about her comment. There were strong rules about sex and the age of consent so he didn't worry about it. I think I am going to do some transcribing for Eldon for some of the few songs I have left." Over the years he had transcribed a great deal of the music he had memorized and even written some of his own. As of yet he still hadn't shared his original songs. He did need to and he had finally decided it was time for it.

~~~

The next morning he woke up next to Sorrel and he couldn't resist stroking her fur. Even now he loved the feel of her fur against him and even when her tail twitched against him. They had one child and with Nasha they had two more. The next on the list was for Nora and her heat was coming up soon. He wanted a child with her as well but hoped it would be a year or two down the road. "Morning love. I slept well and thanks many times for accepting me." The courting took several months though technically they should have been celibate during the time. That hadn't happened with any of them.

"Jim if you keep that up I am going to have to ravish you. You know I love having my fur stroked." She rolled over and looked at him. "I am so glad that I was the one that found you. You have given me things that I would have expected. Love, a child, pups and kits that look to you and many other things." Sorrel stroked his head and leaned against him. "My lovely human. How I do love you." She settled down at the table and started eating.

"Tonight we are supposed to have a small ceremony to hopefully stop the rain and I am going to sing. I think you will enjoy the song." The ladies smiled since he had sang so many songs over the years and didn't really think about it. "I hope you enjoy it."

For most of the day Moran found things for him to do though at one point he was at the tent and listened to the grunt and groaning as the boy was being worked on. He poked his head in and grinned. "Try to imagine something relaxing and it will help." Getting a good massage from Sheeha would hopefully sort of mute the desire for her. He didn't want the boy hurt when she went back to the Puma clan.

As there wasn't much to do at the moment though he would probably start hunting soon since the tribe needed fresh meat he simply relaxed. The memories kept coming back. There was just something about this place.

Jim had relaxed during the day and snoozed off and on as the women sort of worked on the tent to organize them. The white lady came by and did some more healing thought he was asleep at the time. When he did finally wake up it was starting to get dark and his good clothes were on the small table as well as his weapons and axe.

"Come Jim it is time to send the warriors to their future to recreate who they were and to see who they are going to be." She was dressed in a soft cotton outfit that showed her off to her best. "Yes my love and I will do my best."

With her help and a few of the other ladies he dressed and looked as best possible. He had the gun belt on as well as his knife and axe when they walked out. He had known several of the males who had died protecting the tribes and it was so very hard to see them wrapped up on the tiers for the fires. "Damn it why does it seem that I keep losing those that I am growing to care for?" He murmured.

The three ladies kept close tabs on him and since Sorrel was going to be the senior female she was with him. "That is part of life Jim. Some you lose and others you don't." Thomas moved up next to him as well.

"It would have been worse if you hadn't returned the attack. Think of the boy Jim. Who would he have to look up to? You are a gentle warrior and that is was Alon needs." Thomas hugged him. "To be honest it is what I needed as well. Someone who can kill but hates it. I needed that as well and you are going to be a good addition to the tribe."

Jim returned the hug as best possible. "All I want is to be just a member of the tribe. Fine the kids might need someone to look up to but the example I want to set is simply someone doing their best for the clan." He was standing to one side as elders and masters of both tribes came up to the pyres that were there.

Eldon came over and handed him his Corwin and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Jim I know you have expanded on the song you sang for me. I think tonight would be a good time to introduce it to the tribes." He felt that even though it was a sad song there was a strong sense of hope in it. Jim had been adjusting it over the time he had been with the tribe.

He nodded at him. "I think it is time for that. I need to get it out once and for all. It will help me a great deal with some old wounds that need to be exposed and healed." He tucked the instrument under his rain cloak to keep it dry.

The two chiefs as well as some of the elders and masters came forward as dark was falling. Moran stepped forward. "We lost warriors yesterday, both of our tribes and we are going to send our warriors to the skies till it is time for their rebirth. They all died trying to protect both tribes." He looked at Piquel.

Chief Piquel stepped forward. "Both tribes lost valued members and it was a horrible day for both of us. Tonight is a night to both mourn and to honor the sacrifice our warriors made, both the living and dead. I have requested that Jim the Protector sing one song for us before we light the pyres that will send the spirits of those we lost to the skies." He glanced over at Jim.

"It is a sad song he wrote many years ago but I know that he has changed it over the last few weeks. Master Eldon has asked him to sing it for us. Once that is done we will start the fires that will cleanse the spirits till it is time for them to come back.

Jim stepped forward and looked down at the Corwith. "I lost a sister of mine due to a disease that couldn't be cured. I have been working on it since Master Eldon asked me to play it for him. It is sad yet also contains hope that I will see her again in the future." He was thankfully under a tent. "The tune is going to be from my world so it won't sound quite like what you have heard before."

Jim closed his eyes and started singing and it was definitely a sad song starting out but as he reached the end it become more hopeful. In the end he knew he would see his sister again at some point or another. Once he was done he was crying again. "I miss my sissy but know I will see her again. The same goes for the men and women that are on the pyres. We will see them again." His ladies gathered around him and held him.

Sorrel distracted him from his thoughts when she came in and smiled at him. "You don't look quite all there Jim." She had their child in her arms and settled down in his lap. "You going to be ready for the small ceremony this evening? Nothing major, just something to maybe slow the rain down."

He looked at her and smiled and hugged the two of them. "Alon asked me a question earlier and it has been bringing back memories of when I asked to join the tribe. Not good or bad but sort of a cleansing sort of set of memories." He was stroking the hair of their child and smiled. "My life is complete. I have children, have some adoptees, and several ladies I love more than I can describe."

He leaned over and kissed Sorrel and stroked their baby's ears. "I am so glad your father allowed me to court you. Best day of my life even if I couldn't move my arm." He grinned at her when she said it and smiled.

She grumbled a bit. "Yah but I only get you every third night... Well unless Sheeha is in heat..." Now that had been a long discussion and decided that the best way to deal with it was in house, or in tent, so to speak. There was affection but it was of the friends type but when one of them went into heat it was a different situation. It precluded all else and Jim took care of it though he preferred not to.

The small ceremony went off well and Jim had been with the other journeymen as they hoped to sort of mellow out the rain that they were having. Even though they were on high ground anything could happen and they didn't want that.

He did dance with his ladies but it wasn't much later when he headed towards the tents. Tonight was his time to spend with Nasha and in a way he still found that odd. She did have their pups but she was still a wet nurse and the fact that she was lactating did still bother him a bit. It just wasn't something he had encountered before though she seemed to like the attention he gave her.

"Are you ready for a bit of fun and excitement milady mate? I now that I could us a bit of fun and excitement.." He drew her in for a kiss and then lightly licked the end of her muzzle. He had gotten used to the fact that all three had a short muzzle instead of the nose/mouth that human's had. They still kissed but it was slightly different. His arms slid around her and pulled her close as he gave her another kiss and relaxed. "My lovely Nasha. How I love all of you. I do hate only sleeping next to each of you every three days but it is worth it."

Thank god their heat's had sort of organized themselves so that Sorrel was first, Nora second, and Nasha third. Unfortunately they were one after the other and by the end of the three weeks he was usually beat and glad they didn't want sex for a while. Sheeha was on a totally different rotation, so to speak, and was several weeks after the others which gave him a break. If she had come after Nasha he would probably be dead by now.

Nasha couldn't help but smile. "Most definitely milord. I always look forward to sharing a bed with you even if we don't do anything." Tonight she did want to have a bit of fun. "Let me go and feed your hungry little beasties and then we can crawl in together and enjoy a bit of fun." She un-tucked his shirt and ran her hands up his back just for good measure since she was most definitely interested in a bit of bed play. Their two children were only a few months old and she hadn't been up to any bed play till a week or two ago and wanted some fun.

Jim smiled at her. "Go take care of them and I will let Sorrel know that we are going to be occupied for a while and to keep an eye on the kids. They had actually divided the tents into several different sections and one was what had started as the small tent that had come with Alon but had grown as Jim earn credit for what he did. Alon might not be massively wealthy when he hit his majority but Jim was doing his best to ensure that he would have a good solid start.

One tent was mostly designed for the children under the age of 7 or so and had one of the older kids in there in case they needed anything. The second tent was for the older children and their needs. It was divided into a boys section and girls section since when they moved there they stayed till they hit their majority. The third tent was for his ladies and him. He didn't always sleep in the 'hook up' tent since he liked sleeping next to all of them. There was a large low bed that was big enough for the four of them to curl up together. It also had an adult theme to it and the youngsters only came in when invited since it was there for the others to get away and just relax.

He stopped and talked to Sorrel for a moment and then walked to the little's tent and settled down as Nasha nursed one of the twins. He carefully picked up the other and held the little girl and stroked her ears to keep her calm. For some odd reason they took after their mother for the most part. The one difference was they both had these lovely blue eyes which they got from their father. "So lovely both of them. We did good work with them." He lifted her to his face and lightly rubbed his cheek against hers and smiled at Nasha. "They take after their mother and are lovely babies."

She leaned over and nuzzled his neck. "I can see bits of their father in them as well such as their eyes." Nasha was so pleased to have some pups with him and knew that Nora was considering having one her next heat as well though she wasn't sure Jim knew that. "Love you Yimmy." Eventually they swapped babies and he made a face.

"Thanks kiddo, had to wait for me to hold you before you decided you needed changing." That got a quiet laugh from Nasha as he settled down and changed the boy and tossed the diaper in the laundry hamper and was glad that he didn't have to worry about cleaning them. The junior females in the tribe had the joy of that. Eventually he took their little girl from her and changed her and tucked them both back into the same small bed. Twins tended to sleep together till they were older. "Sleep well you two."

Jim stood up and held a hand out to Nasha and pulled her up into his arms and they slowly walked over to the small tent. "Just making sure you feel up to this. I know last time you were a bit tender." The last thing he wanted was for her to be uncomfortable while they made love.

She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him. "As long as we are slow and careful it should be fine. I am healed as per the healers and it will just take a bit of time for me to totally recover." She nuzzled him and lightly licked his nose. "Remember I have had a child before though it was a while ago. As you also know I like it slow and comfortable. There are times for fast and furious but not tonight. I want you to take your time, explore my body, stroke my tail and have fun."

He smiled at her and worked his hands into the fur on her neck and pulled her towards him and gave her a slow kiss and then lightly licked her nose. "Slow it is lady. I will make sure you are totally ready for me before I do anything." Once they were in the tent he slowly worked her shirt off though he left the breast bands on for the moment. Once off he started stroking her fur in the way he knew she loved it and continued kissing her.

She grumbled at him. "You had better start losing your cloths as well or else..." She worked his shirt off and ran her hands up his back. She did have slightly rougher fingers than a human due to what she was but knew Jim loved the feel of her hands stroking his back. "I do want to say thank you for giving me two such lovely pups." It was an inu reaction but her tongue came out and she lightly licked one ear and the side of his neck and smiled when he twitched.

"Gah, I am so not used to that even now. It feels weird to have my ears licked at times." As he was talking he slowly worked her pants and underwear off as she was working on his. His hands rested on her bottom and pulled her close. "I would say anytime but three children are plenty not mentioning the orphans." Nope he definitely didn't know that Nora intended to get pregnant on her next cycle. For Nasha it wouldn't be till the pups were close to one turn old but Nora her heat would be coming up in just a few months.

Nasha laughed at him when he twitched. "One of these days you will be used to it." She could feel his erection pressing against her and was glad. She still had some extra weight due to the pups and was feeling a bit overweight and not very attractive. Having him attracted to her helped a great deal. As he was lightly massaging her bottom her short tail was wagging back and forth in excitement. She was enjoying the feel of him against her.

He lowered her onto the bed and started letting his hands roam as he kept up the kissing. Some parts of her fur was longer than others and another thing he had discovered early on was not only did she have four breasts but her groin was somewhat different than the others. It had taken a bit of time to find the best way for them to make love but eventually they had and both had greatly enjoyed it.

Much like the other two she loved having the base of her tail stroked but that was a shortcut to either getting slugged or dragged to bed and the crap banged out of you. He didn't want that so he stayed away for the moment and simply settled for some serious kissing and stroking of her body. He finally undid one of the breast bands and started gently working the sides of her breasts though since she had just nursed they shouldn't be too sensitive.

Nasha sighed in contentment. "For some reason feeling you work your fingers down to my skin always feels so good and if I was tense I would beg you for a good back massage." Jim had definitely learned what she liked and how to stroke her body both sensually and sexually. Even when they had started making love even though he had been hesitant because she was a wet nurse he had been very gentle and took his time. Once he had gotten used to the differences it had been very good. The biggest difference was he didn't have a knot like male inu's did but that didn't bother her.

Jim smiled as he worked his finger through her fur and kept stroking her back and sides. As he did that he shifted his focus from her mouth to her lips and nibbled on them before finding an ear and nibbled on it before lightly licking it. That also felt weird but she loved it and he took his time nibbling and licking it before starting down her neck. As he was nibbling and licking he could feel her starting to respond and had to smile. "Should I do the other ear or would that be too much?" He teased her. He did take a moment to rest his nose at her neck and inhaled her scent. Yes it had dog overtones but there were others as well. No his nose wasn't nearly as sensitive as many of the other species but he could tell her scent from his other lovers.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers