World of Ranicke Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

She was definitely starting to get interested and like most inu's she like using her tongue. It was just sort of the way they were. "I am going to get your ears again and then maybe nibble and bite a bit as well." Nasha shifted a bit and lightly bit his neck though she didn't leave any marks before slowly and lightly licking up his neck to his ear and returned the favor.

He started giggling and snickering. "Gah that tickles you evil woman." She kept him pinned down as she licked his ear so in revenge he started stroking her breast and found the nipple and lightly stroked and tweeked it. That got a reaction as she moaned before returning to working on nipping his ear and neck.

"Don't stop Yim, that feels so good. Mind you I love nursing the children but having you playing with my breasts is wonderful." She had to arch her back as he played with them and groaned when he took one in his mouth and started both nibbling and sucking on it. The feeling was totally different from when she nursed and it sent shivers down her spine. She knew that some milk was being expressed but since she had nursed not much. Much of it was how he used his tongue on her nipples and nibbled both on them and the skin around the nipple.

He had to smile. "I know you know but the first time or two I was really hesitant to touch them. Something from my culture I guess." He rolled her over and knelt over her and worked his way down to her belly button and sucked on it a bit as well which usually got a squeal from her and she lightly bonked him on the head.

"Darn it you silly human stop that you know that is ticklish." Good god her center was starting to get heated and she knew that shortly he would be working his way lower. One thing he had discovered was that similar to female dogs from his world her opening was shaped differently and sort of had only external lips. It had taken a bit of her suggestions before he found all of her sensitive points. Once he did he had gotten good at hitting them.

As he was lightly nibbling her navel one hand was sliding up her inner leg and stroked where the leg met the hip and then back down. He could tell she was enjoying the attention he was giving her. He moved back up and started to work on her other breast while his hand was doing it's work. Slowly he moved closer to her opening and finally ran his fingers around the outside. It always made him sort of think of a leaf since at the back it was flush with her taint. Towards the front it started flowering out and ended up with a tip that was away from her body.

Unlike a human female it was just the external lips since all else was internal. As the sides progressed towards the front they started to fill out till they stood out from her body and ended in a sort of tip giving it the leaf shape. Her button, so to speak, was internal and it had taken him a bit of time to get used to that. As his fingers lightly brushed her lip he could feel her getting wet but it wasn't quite ready for him so he moved his hands and started stroking her again. This time he did let his hands stroke her smaller breasts and kept kissing her.

Nasha had to smile. "You are such a wonderful lover Yim. How I love the feel of your hands on my body and how you have learned what feels good to me. She was arching her back though normally when they actually got to the good part it was doggy style. The other positions were good but that was her prefer style. It was mostly because he managed to hit all her sensitive spots and bring her to a howling orgasm.

One of his hand slid down her fur to her groin and slid around the outside of her lips and she was now wet enough and he slipped one inside and found the small nub that was essentially the same as a clit for a human and started massaging it. His lips were sealed around one of her nipples and it only took a few moments before she came. When she did he could feel her muscles contracting and carefully he slid his finger in further to check. The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt her.

Nasha slightly adjusted her hips and groaned. "Keep going Yim but be gentle and..." She groaned as he worked her to another orgasm. Her hips were lightly moving forward and backwards as his fingers gently slid inside further making sure she was well lubricated. One finger found her G-spot and another was still playing with her button and she tensed as she came again. "Yim this is almost too much. If you want into me do it now."

He slid his fingers out and gently rolled her over and found the right position and very gently pushed inside and made sure she was comfortable. As he did her tail was off to one side and with one hand on her hip the other was stroking the base of her tail. "Tell me if this is too much." He leaned forward and bit her neck as he slowly started stroking in and out.

When he bit her neck she almost orgasmed again but managed not to and allowed him to position himself correctly and slowly pushed in. Yes it was still sensitive after delivering but lady how she wanted this. "Please Yim don't stop but be slow and careful. As he was slowly working in and out he kept his bite on her neck and it really didn't take long for her to cum again.

Jim followed her shortly thereafter and though he tried very hard not to his last thrust was all the way in and he held her hips and just allowed his body to take over. Once he was done he lowered them on one side and held her till he finally slid out. "God you are good my love. I know we just had some kids but I almost can't wait for a few years to have some more." The both fell asleep curled up as they were.

The next morning Jim rolled over and yawned and stretched. "Morning love. That was a very enjoyable last night. I have missed being with you." Before he climbed out of bed he gave her a good kiss and pulled on some clean cloths and made sure any mess from coming in from the rain was cleaned up. As he was doing that Nasha had rolled out moments later as well and simply pulled a robe on since she needed to nurse the babies.

As they strolled to the main tents he noticed that it wasn't raining at the moment though the clouds were pregnant with rain so he didn't get his hopes up. Hopefully it would hold off long enough to get in some hunting and cleaning. If it gave them time to beat some of the mud and stuff off the carpets it would be nice. Knowing the kids they would be considering what sort of havoc they could cause outside and would end up all muddy. Having them help with the cleaning would be good.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers