World of Ranicke Bk. 03 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

She growled at him and then barked before he rolled onto the bed and ended up over her. "You are a damn fine looking human as well Lak-Non." Now that he was over her she lifted her hands and ran them up his sides. His muscles and scars drew her. Across his back she could feel a number of scars but she hadn't seen them as of yet. When he kissed her muzzle she returned it and slid her tongue between his lips and lightly tasted him.

Lak-Non had to close his eyes as her tongue and hands went to work. Now he could feel his arousal starting and he had a feeling it was going to be a good evening. Though his tongue wasn't anything like hers he slipped it into her mouth and allowed it to roam as much as possible. For several moments they enjoyed the differences. Why he pulled back and lightly licked her nose he wasn't sure but it felt right. "Tell me what feels good for you Erma. I have never been with someone like you before and I want both of us to have a good evening." He licked her muzzle again.

She was enjoying the feel of their tongues stroking the others mouth as well as stroking the other's tongue. When he drew back and licked her muzzle she almost groaned. For all his protestations that he wasn't sure what to do to please her he was doing a good job. "For someone who says that you are hitting all the right buttons. Do the same for me as well please Lak-Non." She lifted her head as he started licking and nuzzling lower.

He could feel her starting to react though he didn't want to admit he was calling on his experience with other females. "Just going with what feels right lovely lady." Now he nibbled on her lower lip before starting to apply light nips along her cheeks and jaw. Now that he was starting to get really involved with the moment he let his experience show. How old she was he didn't know but he had many years behind him though being human he knew that he probably wouldn't live as long as other races.

Her hands were starting to roam along his sides even more and his back. Her claws were slightly extended and tracing patterns across his back. Yes she had been with humans before but in this case he was an unknown example. When he started to nip and lip her face and cheeks she could feel her breasts start to react. The fire was starting in her lower abdomen. It had been a while since she had felt this reaction to a male.

Lak-Non felt the claws come out and as they stroked across his sides and back he felt his arousal becoming even stronger. Suddenly he found himself on his back when Erma rolled him over and she was now on top. She started nipping and licking her way down his jaw and neck.

His hands slipped down her sides to her hips and his fingers were working into her fur. It was soft and well taken care of and felt so good against his body. As his hands slipped over her hips and to her bottom his fingers kept up the light kneeding. The tail was somewhat different but he could feel her reaction as he played with her bottom.

She tensed when he hands slid around her hips and she had a feeling he didn't realize he had hit one of her nerves. It was one that almost instantly made her soaking wet and hotter than hell. She tensed up and couldn't control her reaction when she slid forward. When she did she felt the tip of his hard shaft slide between her legs and find her opening. With a deep growl she slowly positioned herself and the slid down his shaft.

Lak-Non was more than rather shocked when she reacted with an obvious arousal. Her reaction was almost to much when he found himself inside her and she was both hot and more than wet. As she started sliding down his shaft he rose and they bottomed out together. When she sat up and started growling his hand found her upper breasts and started stroking them. When he felt her nipples starting to harden he lightly started to stroke her nipples. The growl she let out was more than arousing.

Both started to move together till she finally tensed with a growl and her opening tightened around him and locked them together. If he had been a male inu they would be locked together for some time but it still felt damn good. As hard as she tried not to her head lifted and a mixture of a growl and snarl erupted from her.

When she came he slammed into her and unloaded his seed into her. After several strong surges he collapsed on the bed and lay there panting as she slowly lowered herself onto his chest and shoulder. She was panting in satisfaction as well. All he could do for several moments was to lay there with his arms around her and pant. For several moments after he could feel his body reacting and occasionally surging inside her.

~~~

Over the next several days she showed him around the town and helped him with his shopping. Both had greatly enjoyed the time with each other. She occupied his bed at night though during the day she was doing her work. Lak-Non was enjoying the evenings and nights and almost wished he could stay but he knew that he was going to be drawn into traveling again. For the most part he was starting to feel far more relaxed and at home than he had ever before.

Even with his former lord he had always felt like he was going to move on. It didn't matter that he had been with the young man for a number of years both knew it. Why they felt that way he didn't know but on this continent all felt right. He was going to travel on but why he didn't know and wanted to know. He wanted answers to his past, those he couldn't remember. He wanted to know why or even just how he had ended up in Cerule helping with Zephara. It wasn't something he could voice to anyone since they would probably stare at him oddly.

~~~

Sheeha had approached Nang about how she had been acting. She most definitely didn't want the Mystic to feel that she was horning in on their mating. "Mystic thank you for meeting me, I needed to talk to you about how I have been acting around your mate. I don't desire him but being what I am the more gravid I become the more I want to cuddle and feel a strong male near me. Normally it would be the father of my kit but with..." She couldn't say that with Jim was dead she was finding the nearest strong male.

She was currently settled on the carpets in front of the couch Nang was on. Nag was starting to show though nothing like Sheeha. Since humans had a longer gestation than others they tended to not show as much or as soon. Her head was resting in Nang's lap and she was enjoying the stroking.

Nang had rather been expecting this visit since Dan had mentioned it to her. "Relax Sheeha and I do understand. I can tell from the feel of you that you aren't trying to take my mate away. Dan knows this as well and had talked to me about it. I have told him that if you wish to cuddle with him and seek non-intimate attention with him that is fine. It isn't quite the same but where we come from gravid female felines tend to act much the same." Her hands and fingers were working on Sheeha's ears and hair as they were talking.

"Thank you Mystic and thank you for allowing Dan to provide comfort to Jim's mates as well." She was most definitely purring and since she was half way through her pregnancy her hormones were really hitting. "They need the comfort as well since I know they don't want a strange male in their tents now. They will be mourning Yim for some time."

Nang smiled down at the young woman. "James means a great deal to us as well and when you lose family you take care of family." Her hands and fingers were continuing with their stroking. "All I ask is that any and all comfort all of you seek from Dan is in the living areas. I know he wouldn't do anything wrong but I must say this." She leaned over as best possible over her growling stomach. "Sheeha all will be taken care of though I can't say more than that. Relax and let nature take its course. You are going to have a lovely kit and he will grow and make you proud of him."

*****

A/N: Read, enjoy, vote, comment. For the naga-nazi's make a real comment as well as the nagging. I will make a horrible example of you in a story if you don't...

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers
12