All Comments on 'Worlds Apart'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Romance

Hey Snekguy, excellent job of the story and hope for more Pinwheel Series to come. I hope you got justice from that fake author for stealing your work. I don't see his name and his story on site anymore. That's good news.

From Anonymous-E

StangrynStangrynabout 7 years ago
Again!

Another great story. I'm really loving your Pinwheel Universe stories and hope to see where you will go with them next.

jezchazaniajezchazaniaabout 7 years ago
5 Stars

Another brilliant story with fine characters. Beautifully written.

Thanks again :)

ReGatsReGatsabout 7 years ago

Once again, I wonder how you can continue to use one species, with more or less a fixed set of fetishes, and get so much mileage out of them. Again, this story is completely different from the previous ones, and it's remarkable. Though, I thought that Jamie and Liz would break up, because Liz is scarily different from when she left.

But seeing how this is set further into the future as compared to the other stories, I want to know the situation of the world you've made. Who's ruling Borealis now? Are the Betelgeusians really part of Allied Space? Will the Krell be given any development? These are questions I now want to know! You've unintentionally created these pressing questions! Plus, you know, writing stories that feature more species than the Borealians would be awesome.

DimondDustDimondDustabout 7 years ago

I know it was never going to happen but I was half expecting her to completeKY cuckold him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my favorite

I think I've read everything you've posted here, and enjoyed them all, but this one for me is of a different order. How to describe it... up to now I've enjoyed being a sort of tourist in your 'being dominated by a much larger, sexy woman' fantasy, but after around page 7 of this story I think it's actually going to become one of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent story

I have a question of are the borleans and humans compatible? Also could you do a story about what any kids of the 2 are like

SnekguySnekguyabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

No they can't reproduce, but adopting kittens would be a possibility!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not my cup o' tea, i suppose.

Well written, nicely paced, immersive....

Just nothing for me, story wise. I read Or die Alone as my first step into your writing. I liked it well-enough. Then as I moved to other entries, it became harshly apparent that you have a very distinct kink. Not knockin' it, not one iota. Just doesn't do anything for me. And since its the ONLY note playing from your particular flute, it makes for a somewhat tiresome read. Well put together, though! Thanks for the effort.

Q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

This was really good i hope there will more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story but one detail

"Whoever wins the fight usually mates with the loser, it ensures that only the strongest and most dominant genes are passed on to the next generation of Borealans"

If they fuck the loser, wouldn't that be the opposite of breeding with the strongest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Great story but one detail

Maybe it's coming from the loser's perspective? That whoever beats you is the one that will have your child or get you pregnant?

Or perhaps it comes from an earlier tradition that has kind of been degraded over time. Kinda like how Quinceanera parties no longer serve their original purpose (presenting your daughter as a woman eligible for marriage) yet are still practiced.

But yeah,it does make more sense for a female to mate with a male she lost against rather than someone she beat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved it, loved it :). Yeah, I can imagine perfectly well him being in shock at her size when she showed up. Sure, rationally he knew she was going to get huge like her mom, but trying to come to terms with that mentally and emotionally when all you can picture is this cute, short, sexy kitty straddling your hips, nails raking your chest while she bounces and pounds up and down on your steel hard cock till she's laying on your chest in convulsions, cumming her brains out, teeth sunk into your shoulder, nails pricking your scalp. ...and then she's.... ...this. How the fuck could we possibly...

Lol ;)

Having read your other story of the human ambassador I was really looking forward to this one!

My only suggestion would be to use 'cum' instead of 'come', it just reads better. Oh, and please don't ever use 'shuffling' in a sex scene again. Please? All I can picture is some country hick, fixing to have sex for the first time and too excited/brain fogged/stupid to take off his shoes and pants, so his pants are around his ankles and he's trying to get to the edge of the bed. Lol. Ugh. Heh.

Now, more kitty hot sex please!!! ;)

Thanks for the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice one

Beautiful interspecies fucking

Nexte100Nexte100about 6 years ago
Incredible

Thanks for sharing this! It contains some of my absolute favorite themes in erotica: "best friends become lovers" and role reversal between genders (specifically roles of protector/dependent). I've read similar stories, and once I read the description of Lizka's parents, I pretty much knew exactly how this was going to play out, but it nevertheless put butterflies in my stomach to read it unfold.

If I'm honest, I felt like Lizka came back a little *too* dominant, and the sex scene just didn't have that touching feeling of lovers reunited after a long time (even understanding the Borealan proclivity for wild sex). Some of the details kind of bothered me, like when Liz used her tail to manipulate him during their intimate scene. Felt more like he was being used as a tool than appreciated as a partner. Dominance is one thing, but both people should feel like they're a key part of the process. I guess it just didn't feel that way to me.

Also, I honestly feel that much of the time you describe a scene, you write the Borealans as larger than they're supposed to be. An 8' individual is huge, don't get me wrong, but they're not going to be "knees to chin" on a normal adult couch, or able to sit on the ground and eat normally at a table. I'm a big fan of mini-gts erotica, and it's just something I key in on in stories. There is actually a website that has a convertor for the sizes of bodily features of a normal person translated to a larger character. You can find it here: http://www.giantessworld.net/convertor.html

I don't mean to make this sound all negative. This story is truly beautiful, and I found the characters to be extremely well drawn. Nice touch on making Jamie quite pitiful during Liz's absence. I didn't see it hitting him quite that hard or having such a lasting affect, but I will admit that I think that the way you wrote it was somewhat realistic - if perhaps a bit prolonged; 4 years is a lot of time to lessen the sting of lost love.

These minor criticisms aside, I wanted to tell you how fantastic I thought this story was. I read a lot of erotica (and try my extremely poor hand at it occasionally), and I'm confident that this one will stay with me for a long time. I would LOVE to see a sequel to this one. I honestly don't have much hope that they will work out together, but would love to see it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bruh I can only get so excited... ;P

You've gotta be kitten me, ca(n')t get much better than this...OK I'll show myself out lol...

No really tho this was a great read :)

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago
One of your best.

It was nice to have a story set back here on Terra. And I loved the idea of a Borealan and a human being life long friends; as opposed to being thrust together by circumstance, as has been the case in the other Pinwheel stories.

I will say of all your stories I think this one is in most need of a sequel. There was a lot that went unsaid or just felt unresolved without at least an epilogue. They never really discussed how he felt about her time away; though what she had to do to survive clearly upset him. Plus there must be more to her story. If she was an alpha what became of her pack?

Obviously his life needs turning around; I don't think either of them will still be happy with him just stocking shelves as a career choice. Them getting a place together doesn't exactly settle things that simply. You mentioned adoption in the comments. The 'house husband' angle could be an interesting route to consider, with Liz working at the embassy.

Anyway, it was a well told tale. And needs an equally well told follow up.

Paladin_TPaladin_Talmost 5 years ago
My favorite Borealan story

This is my absolute favorite story by you. Reason being that while the Borealans are physically the most attractive women to me their views on sex is a complete antithesis to my values. So seeing this story where a Borealan girl sleeps with only the man she wants to be with forever instantly catapults to my favorite. This is the kind of relationship I'd want with a Borealan girl... except the horrible separation these two had to go through. But regardless great story man, you're my favorite writer here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very nice, only a shame that it is so short 8-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice but not the best. But still a high bar!

As ever a fantastically descriptive story, with some insight into the politics. My only issue is how much of a nonentity Jamie is. In a way it makes the resolution at the end somewhat hollow. But gettingninsight into Borealean development, more of their extraplanetary involvement and so on is really great.

As for Jamie...Yes hes depressed but... i suppose he doesnt appear to have a character beyond being a living dildo at the end.

The other stories are great as the characters have drives despite being more dom or sub. Here it'd have been good if, maybe he'd had a bit more of a life... maybe some more time on him being alone, doing ok with work but really sell how it's ultimately hollow. And then how she brings him back to life. Because otherwise it seems like gratitude for him being nice when they were younger?

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 4 years ago
Hmmm... these massively large predator stories would actually read better if...

the depressingly under-defensible humans actually ended up *hurt* as a result of the sexual encounters...

I've had a regular-sized cat grab hold with their claws while playing and draw blood as a result and normal-sized human girls tear divots with their nails... the idea of a human-sized or larger "cat" doing it should definitely result in bloody holes...

And "scratches" should result in a whole lot more than just welts, such as something requiring stitches...

It's surprising how it detracts from a good story when I read about the claws actually causing *no* lasting damage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really liked how you rewrote this

Worlds Apart was the first Pinwheel story I stumbled upon. I loved it, but reading through your most recent stories it was apparent how you got much better as time went on. So I am really happy that you gave it the remastered treatment, the relationship between the two protagonists I felt it was more balanced, natural and less rushed thanks to the extra pages you gave it.

Looking forward to your next works :)

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Yes!

Yes I'm so glad you brought me back to Worlds Apart by adding another chapter. I read this when first released 3 years ago. So glad you update your first chapter, it's so much better. Now on to chapter two, thank you Snek, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Semper Fi,

Crusader 235

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Now, that... is real writing!

Just discovered this and it's not only a massively hot sex story but an evocation of a real and convincing sci-fi world. Brilliant!

peter2801peter2801over 2 years ago

This! It is now one of my favourite stories here on Literotica. You develop you characters really well, the pacing of the story us just right, the description of the surrounding world is the best I've ever read here, both your choose of words and style are brilliant. A gem.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2796 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES