Worlds Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be paying me back soon enough," she replied, giving him a suggestive smile. "Now, try to keep still. I've not done this for a while..."

She pressed her pillowy lips against his tender glans, kissing the tip gently, her touch sending a jolt of pleasure coursing through his body. He watched with a mixture of excitement and fascination as her long, glistening tongue wormed its way down his member, wrapping it in coils of slippery flesh like some kind of tentacle. She bound his erection in warm, shifting muscle, then drew the tip of his member into the warm confines of her mouth. Jamie had to bite down on his fist to stifle an exclamation as his sensitive anatomy was enveloped in the soft lining of her inner cheeks, clinging to him like slimy latex as she sucked, her lips pursing around his glans.

There was so much heat and pressure, her tongue undulating and squeezing, stroking him with all the dexterity of a hand. He could no longer see it, but somehow, that only amplified the sensations. Liz chuckled as she felt him pulse inside her mouth, the vibrations further stimulating him, his heart skipping a beat as she met his gaze with her reflective eyes. She crawled her smooth lips further down his shaft, her tongue glancing the underside of his glans, teasing his sweet spot. Encouraged by his reaction, she slipped the tapered tip beneath his foreskin, swirling it around his head. He had feared her feline barbs, but she was so careful that all he could feel was satin flesh soaked in her bubbling saliva, the sensation making his toes curl. The pleasure was almost too raw, too intense for him to handle, Liz having to place a large hand on his hip to stop him from bucking into her mouth.

He felt her lips kiss the base of his shaft, his glans hitting the back of her throat. His entire length was completely buried now, her cheeks pressing around him like a pair of silk pillows, the muscles of her tight throat massaging his glans as she swallowed around him. Her warm, slippery tongue snaked out to curl around his balls, creating a fresh layer of sensation that made him dig his fingers into the sheets. She coated his skin in her drool, warm and wet, cradling his manhood as she explored him. He felt like someone was frying his brain in a pan, her every gentle lick and suck making sparks fly in his head, his fingers sinking into her blonde hair for purchase as she nursed at his cock.

She drew back torturously slowly, sliding her lips up his shaft, pausing when only his glans was still in her mouth. She trapped it between her lips, circling it with her tongue, tingling euphoria washing over him. He throbbed against her smooth palate, his member beating like a second heart, leaking precum that she lapped up as though it were honey. Just as he thought he might be able to catch his breath, she bobbed her head again, forcing him deep into the reaches of her tight throat.

"Damn it, Liz!" he growled as the unexpected surge of pleasure made him tremble. "Are you trying to drive me crazy?"

"That's the idea," she murmured, her lips still lovingly wrapped around his member. She drew back again, then slammed down, her tongue spiraling around his shaft. He took fistfuls of her golden hair, but he was powerless to stop her, all he could do was hang on and try to keep his sanity. The smooth, slick muscles in her throat contracted and rippled around the head of his cock, as though she was trying to draw him deeper, sucking with enough force to draw out his climax through sheer force alone.

She started to bob her head in his lap, the viscous saliva that coated his shaft acting as a lubricant, her glistening tongue moving ceaselessly as it wrapped around him. Her pace was steady, rising and falling rhythmically, Jamie starting to feel a pressure welling in his loins. His breathing grew heavier, coming in labored bursts as Liz watched his face intently with her green, reflective eyes. She cupped his balls in her silky palm, the delicate fur tickling his sensitive skin as she tormented him. Her gentle squeezing made him throw his head back, Liz smirking as she reveled in his every gasp and shiver.

"Liz," he panted, his hips rising from the mattress as she swirled her tongue around his member. "I'm...you're gonna...oh fuck."

He felt her mouth vibrate around him as she chuckled, then in one smooth motion, she plunged him into her throat. Her lips sealed around his pulsing base, his glans sliding against the wet, velvety flesh of her gullet as she took him as deep as he could go. Her silky muscles bore down on him, stroking him in wracking waves as she swallowed the saliva that was pooling in her mouth, the contractions of her throat milking him relentlessly. She massaged his balls in her hand, her fluffy fur tickling him, her gentle squeezing pushing him over the edge.

He grunted like an animal as the sharp twinge of an orgasm tore through him, flaring out from his loins, and sending a wave of tingling pleasure up his spine. He arched his back, lifting his hips off the bed, Liz's free hand supporting the small of his back to keep him lodged in her throat. He gripped handfuls of the sheets, biting down on his lip in an attempt to stifle the cry of pleasure that threatened to escape.

Liz cradled his balls in her hand, the slimy muscle of her tongue stroking him like a fist, drawing more of his emission out of him as he shot a gelatinous rope of his seed directly into her waiting mouth. The delicate lining of her cheeks rubbed against his tender glans as she swallowed, practically drinking his emission as it came, thick wads of it hitting the back of her throat as Jamie spasmed. He saw stars dance before his eyes as she drained him, each wracking cramp of pleasure more intense than the last. It just kept going, until he could endure it no longer. He collapsed back onto the sheets as Liz started to withdraw, her puffy lips pressing tightly against his shaft to ensure that not a drop escaped, sliding back up his throbbing length. They eventually came to rest around his tip, Liz giving him a few more teasing flicks with her tongue, making him flinch and shiver.

The sharp pangs of pleasure gradually subsided, giving way to a dizzying afterglow that filled Jamie with a warm, pleasant haze. She released his member with a pop, a sagging strand of who-knows-what linking his glistening glans to her lips. She wiped it away, grinning down at him as he lay on the bed, beads of sweat coating his flushed skin.

"Perk up, Jamie," she said as she stood up straight. "You owe me."

He propped himself up on his elbows, his head still spinning, watching as Liz began to remove her clothes. She shrugged off her jacket, placing it on the back of a nearby chair with more respect than she had afforded his own garments, which were currently lying in a heap on the carpet. The tank top that she wore beneath it barely fit her, the weight of her breasts straining against it, the thin fabric almost unable to contain the giant alien. She hooked her claws under the top and pulled it up over her head, exposing the twin rows of her bulging abdominal muscles, letting her heavy breasts fall free in an avalanche of tanned flesh. The weighty globes took on perfect, teardrop shapes as they settled, swaying gently as she leaned over to remove her shorts. She pulled down the cut-off jeans along with her panties, and stepped out of them, planting her hands on her wide hips as she stood naked before Jamie.

Gone was the lithe, lean figure that he had once known so intimately. The harsh environment of Borealis had sculpted her into a goddess. Her hips were broader than his shoulders, tapering into an hourglass waist, her developed core packed with muscle. It was so thick and sturdy that his fingers would barely have been able to meet if he were to wrap his arms around her, but her stature meant that it did nothing to diminish her feminine figure. His eyes lingered on the washboard abs that adorned her flat belly, so defined that they could have been sculpted from marble, the pink claw marks that she had so proudly shown him in the diner cutting across them horizontally. Her stout thighs were nearly as thick around as his torso, muscles like steel cables dimpling her glass-smooth skin, packed with all the strength necessary to carry her weight in the exaggerated gravity of her native planet.

"W-well?" she stammered, her usual confidence faltering for a moment as she awaited his response. "I know it's not exactly what you remember, but..."

She was so brash out in public, she didn't give a damn about what anyone thought, but his opinion meant so much to her. For a moment, a hint of her old shyness returned, the sight of this Olympian blushing setting his heart racing.

"Looks like I've got my work cut out for me," he replied, "there's a lot more of you to love."

She smiled at him, the last vestiges of her insecurity evaporating, her breasts wobbling enticingly as she shifted her weight to give him a better view.

Liz let him drink in her figure for a few more moments, then turned around to sit on the edge of the bed, putting her back to him. Her shoulders were just as developed as her stomach, her musculature carving a deep indent that ran down her long spine. It stopped just above the base of her tail, where her dusky skin gave way to sandy fur. Her cheeks were so firm, yet still full and round, a cushion of yielding fat making them irresistibly soft. The sheer mass of her body was incredible, her weight making the mattress sag, drawing him towards her.

She leaned back, turning her head to glance over her shoulder at him, ensuring that he had a good view of the way that she was pressing her breasts together with her biceps.

"You gonna make me wait?" she asked, parting her thighs in invitation.

He slid down off the bed, forgetting how high off the ground it was, having to reach out to balance himself. His legs were still shaky, the tail-end of his afterglow making him unsteady, like he was pleasantly tipsy. He knelt on the shag carpet at her feet, looking up past her open thighs and over the mounds of her breasts to see her gazing back at him. Liz's anticipation was palpable, the rise and fall of her chest quickening as he shuffled closer, her sharp claws gripping the edge of the mattress. Her furry, paw-like feet were spaced wide apart, the sandy coat that covered them ending just below her knees, leaving her thighs completely clear. He was hard again already, his member throbbing in the air as he leaned in.

He reached up to run a hand along her thigh, delighting in the smoothness of her skin, finding it as flush as polished stone. There was a layer of fat, soft like memory foam, Jamie sinking the tips of his fingers into it. Hard muscle rose up to greet him, tensing reflexively, creating a wonderful contradiction. His position put him at eye-level with her belly, the allure of her abs irresistible to him, drawing his lips like a magnet.

"That tickles," she mumbled, her muscles flexing as he planted a kiss on her stomach. She arched her spine, pushing out towards him, shivering as he traced the sculpted contours of her muscles with his tongue. Her skin was so warm, and he could feel her breathing, a hint of salt lingering on his lips as he mouthed. "I guess you really do like the new me..."

"How could I not?" he asked, slipping his tongue into her navel as he roamed lower. He placed his hands on her thighs, turning his eyes to her loins. There was a small tuft of silky, blonde fur on her mound, far softer than the coarse pubic hair of humans. Below it was a pair of puffy lips, swollen with desire, her anticipation making them glisten. Between them, he glimpsed a tantalizing sliver of rosy flesh. She was exactly as he remembered her, just larger, Jamie feeling the heat that she radiated on his lips as he drew closer.

Liz craned her neck, leaning forward slightly so that she could see over her own mammoth boobs, her breath ragged as Jamie poised an inch away from her. She reached down and ran her fingers through his blonde hair -- she had always liked it long -- the prick of her pointed claws on his scalp sending a pleasant shiver rolling down his spine.

"S-stop fucking with me," she grumbled, Jamie smirking up at her. Now, it was his turn to make her blush, his turn to make her squirm. "Do you know how long I've waited for this?"

He relented, reaching out to part her labia with his fingers, exposing the satin folds of her sex. She was burning up, so wet that it made his digits slippery, her massive body tensing up as he dragged the flat of his tongue between her lips. Her familiar taste sparked something deep inside him, like tossing gasoline on a fire, her scent invading his head. At that moment, he felt like he could have lifted her up and tossed her onto the bed, five-hundred-pounds and all.

"Fucking-" Liz growled, baring her sharp fangs as he gave her another doting lick. "Goddamn it..."

"Is something wrong?" Jamie asked, glancing up at her. She pushed his face back down between her legs, her cheeks as red as he had ever seen them.

"No, d-don't stop. I'd just...forgotten how smooth your tongue is..."

She loosed a long sigh as Jamie resumed his work, gripping his hair as he mouthed and kissed. She held him close, rolling her wide hips, the bedsprings creaking as she sought out more stimulation. He dragged his tongue up and down her burning vulva, tracing the folds of her loins as her firm thighs pressed against his cheeks. He lifted his arms, trying to wrap them around her legs for purchase, but found that they were too thick to get more than about three-quarters of the way around. Instead, he contented himself to delve his fingers into her inviting flesh, feeling her iron muscles tense as he probed.

Liz was so wet, so slippery, strands of her excitement falling to wet the sheets below. Her long lashes fluttered as he pressed a finger against her opening, Liz biting her lip as he pushed into her, feeling the sodden walls of her passage close around him like a vice. She was so much larger than him, yet her pelvic floor muscles were developed enough that she felt as tight as the first night they had made love. He could feel those firm muscles kneading him beyond the satin flesh of her walls, squeezing rhythmically, drawing on his digit.

Jamie rose up for air, and after a moment of resistance, Liz's grip on his hair relaxed. He bit her hip softly, tasting the sweat that coated her dark skin in a lustrous layer, slowly sliding his finger in and out of her. It was a struggle, she had such a firm grip, but the syrupy fluids that drenched her silky insides made it an easier prospect. He found himself wondering how big male Borealans were. Was she just that excited, or was she soaking the sheets for a purely biological reason?

She responded strongly to his stroking, starting to push back against his hand in a bid to take his finger deeper, a low purr emanating from deep within her throat when he curled it against the roof of her spasming tunnel.

"Told you it was hard to get myself off with these claws," she grumbled, Jamie admiring her toned belly as her abs flexed with her every thrust. They seemed to rise from beneath her caramel skin, misted with droplets of shining sweat, beads of it following the channels between them.

"Well, you have me to help you out now," he replied. She gave his hair a gentle tug in reply, biting her lip as she gazed down at him.

"Oh, I fully intend to make up for lost time. If you think I can't cram three years worth of fucking into one night, you underestimate me."

"You never used to talk like this," he chuckled, her brazenness making his cheeks redden.

"Yeah, well, little Liz didn't say a lot of things that she should have."

"Like how much she wanted to jump my bones?"

"You have no idea," Liz said, her sordid giggle tapering into a long sigh as he buried his finger up to the knuckle. "You always used to wear those fucking short shorts when you went running, and that mesh shirt. I could almost see through it, but never enough to satisfy my curiosity. Used to drive me crazy."

"They kept me cool!" he protested.

"And they were a fucking tease," she shot back with a toothy grin.

Jamie slid a hand up one of her thighs, slipping it between the mattress and her ample rear. He took a greedy handful of her cheek, Liz's spine straightening, a yelp of surprise escaping her lips as he squeezed. Her flesh was as soft as wet clay, molding around his hand, doughy fat bulging between his fingers. The layer of soft cushion quickly gave way to firmness, the toned muscle that imbued her ass with such a flawless peach shape resisting him. The tissue was springy, like a rubber ball felt through memory foam, seeming to melt in his grasp as she relaxed it. These were the largest muscles in her body, they were what allowed her to move her five-hundred-pound frame around in the high gravity of Borealis, every step that she took sculpting them to perfection.

"Fuck, Jamie. You got braver while I was gone."

"Cut-off jean shorts?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow at her. "And you call 'me' a tease."

"Oh, have you been sneaking a look at my butt every time my back was turned?" she asked, her tone becoming sly. "Then squeeze away, it's all yours..."
She shivered as he slid his finger out of her, trying to wrap his arms around her waist, intending to take her up on her offer. As he had surmised, his fingers came a couple of inches short of meeting, her core was just too thick. He found himself level with her stomach again, turning his attention to her abs, feeling them tighten as he brushed his fingers against her hard belly. They bulged and shifted, reacting to his touch as he traced their sculpted contours, her sudor making her coffee-colored skin slick to the touch. They were defined enough to cast shadows as the dim lighting in the ceiling above bathed them in its off-yellow glow, the beads of sweat glistening, further accentuating her physique.

Jamie pressed his lips against her midriff again, feeling the warmth of her skin, mouthing as Liz watched him covetously.

"You're tickling me again," she murmured, her voice lowered to a sultry whisper. "You...really like my new look that much?"

"Damn it, Liz," Jamie replied, glancing up at her between the mounds of her breasts. "I wouldn't be this hard if I wasn't head over heels for you."

Her cheeks flushed pink, her lips curling into a sly smile, and she nestled her hand in his mop of blonde hair again.

"Stop embarrassing me and get back to work," she crooned, pushing him back down between her legs. He resumed his licking eagerly, teasing her sensitive inner thighs with lingering kisses, his lips meeting hers in a lurid embrace. Her juices were flowing, her nectar dripping from her splayed labia, coating her satin folds in a glaze of slippery liquid. He mouthed ardently, inserting a finger inside her again, her walls contracting around it in greeting. She was feverishly warm, rolling her hips gently as he painted her with his tongue, her massive frame slaved to his rhythm.

Jamie pushed a second finger inside her for good measure, sliding it past her twitching opening without too much difficulty thanks to how excited she was. Her muscles gripped him with the strength of a clenched fist, crushing his digits together almost painfully, a tremor sending a beautiful ripple through her abs. He roved upwards with his tongue, locating her clitoris beneath a fold of pink skin, drawing it into his mouth. Her claws pricked his scalp, her massive body going as stiff as a statue, Liz loosing a sharp gasp. It was as large as his fingertip, swollen with desire, so tender that the merest touch of his tongue made her stop dead in her tracks. He gave it a slow, teasing lick, hearing a muffled exclamation from somewhere above.