Worlds Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,796 Followers

"I like it when you get...aggressive," she hissed, sucking her lower lip into her mouth. She chewed on it lasciviously as she gazed down at him, shivering as he toyed with her, shaping her flesh like warm cookie dough. Her skin was as smooth as velvet, misted with droplets of her sweat, Jamie unable to resist dragging his tongue across its flush surface. He soon felt the firmness of her nipple against his lips, sucking it into his mouth, his fingers sinking up to the knuckle in her quivering fat as he drew on it greedily.

Liz's reaction was strong and immediate, the gentle rocking of her hips stopping dead as one of her clawed hands shot to the back of his head. She pulled him closer, his face sinking into her breast as though it were a silk pillow, another rumbling snarl emanating from deep within her.

"More," she demanded, her voice low and breathy. "Bite it...gently..."

Jamie was happy to oblige, circling her swollen nipple with his tongue, trapping it between his lips and teeth. He couldn't believe how sensitive she was, the eight-foot, five-hundred-pound alien turned to mush by an inch of wet muscle. He remembered that she had no more experience than he did, that she had not felt the touch of a man since their last night together.

Liz wrapped her powerful arms around him, holding him close as she started to move again, burying his face in her cleavage. He tasted her sweat on his tongue, her soft breasts sliding against his burning cheeks, draping themselves over his shoulders. He returned her embrace as best he could, hugging her thick core, feeling the muscles of her back bulge beneath her damp skin. All the while, she bounced on his shaft, her excitement leaking forth to wet her inner thighs.

She lowered him down to the sheets again, supporting herself with her elbows, bringing herself as close to him as possible without putting too much of her weight on him. Her breasts cascaded over his chest and shoulders, pouring over him like molten plastic, cradling his head in a cushion of warm flesh. Jamie had to lift his chin to see her face, which was now above him, Liz pushing her feline nose into his damp hair as though taking in his scent. She was all over him, his hands wandering across her taut belly as she began to move, her motions sending waves through her bust.

"Are you close?" Jamie asked, another powerful thrust making him see stars. "I don't know...how much more of this I can-"

She reached down to lift his chin, silencing him with another invasive kiss. Her tongue wound around his own in a sordid dance, her taste blanking out his thoughts, her titillating strokes and flurries all that he could concentrate on. She was so shameless, she knew exactly what she wanted, and she took it without a shred of hesitation. A strand of her saliva joined their lips as she drew back, falling to drape itself over his cheek.

"Just a little more," she whispered, her husky voice starting to crack. "Hold on just a little longer."

She slipped a thumb into his mouth, careful to avoid cutting him with the claw, and he bit it gently as she resumed her cruel pace. The downy fur felt strange on his tongue as he maneuvered it around her thick digit, Liz gazing down at him from above, adoring.

"You're mine," Liz panted, her body shining beneath the dim lights of the hotel room as she swayed her hips from side to side. She slowed her pace a little, teasing him, keeping him on the brink. "You said it yourself all those years ago. Say it again, Jamie. I need to hear it."

"I'm yours, Liz," he mumbled around her thumb. "I always have been."

Her eyes lit up like green fire, the speed of her punishing thrusts increasing as she purred with delight. His hips were starting to ache with the impacts, and he ran his tongue around her thumb as she moved on top of him, gazing down at him with a passion that bordered on ferocity. Her steady pace began to grow erratic, Liz chewing on her lip, as if some indecent thought had entered her head. She shuddered suddenly, clenching around his pulsing shaft.

"Damn it, I'm close!" she snarled. She bared her teeth, forcing him to the hilt again, shivering as his member was driven deep into her spasming reaches. She seemed conflicted for a moment, her cheeks flushing red as she averted her eyes, bringing a clawed finger to lips as though she was considering something.

"Jamie...will you do something for me?" she asked, her voice wavering as another tremor made them both shiver. "Y-you can't tell anyone, though."

The change in her demeanor surprised him. It was almost like he was talking to the shy girl that he had once known again.
"Anything," he replied bluntly, her long lashes fluttering in response. She seemed almost giddy now, sitting up straight as she continued to roll her hips, keeping both of them on the verge of climax. She secured him between her muscular thighs, hooking her fingers behind his head. In one smooth motion, she rolled the two of them over so that she was lying on her back, Jamie finding himself on top of her again.

"Keeping things interesting?" he joked, Liz's burning face breaking into a smile.

"Bite me, Jamie," she whispered, as though afraid that someone might overhear them. "Hard, on the shoulder."

Why did she seem so embarrassed? Maybe it was some kind of Borealan status thing. He felt her claws on his back as she doubled over so that he could reach her, her abdominal muscles bulging as they pulled her up. She was shivering with arousal and anticipation, panting warm breath on his skin as she murmured in his ear.

"Flood me like you're my Alpha," she pleaded. "Grip me by the neck, and make me yours. I've never lost a fight, but tonight...I want to find out how it feels."

Jamie could hardly refuse such an invitation. He started to move again, plunging his aching member into her, the ardent caress of her soft insides urging him on. It was like having a dozen tongues swirling around his cock, her muscles trapping him in an undulating prison of warm, wet flesh. She hooked her legs around him, trapping him between her massive thighs, encouraging him to go deeper and harder. They were both exhausted, their skin slippery with the sudor born of lovemaking, their bodies awash with the tingling preludes of their climax. Jamie felt a familiar pressure growing in his loins, but he tried to fight it back, wanting to hold out just a little longer. He buried his face in her shoulder, sinking his teeth into her skin, the salty taste of her sweat on his lips.

"Harder," Liz growled, a touch of desperation creeping into her husky voice. He could feel her need, how much she wanted this, even if the significance of the act wasn't entirely clear to him. Jamie bit her as hard as he could, feeling her spine arch in response, a shiver of pleasure coursing through her beleaguered body. It didn't break the skin, but it was enough.

She became unbearably tight, her clenching insides milking him, ruthless waves of velvet muscle kneading his shaft as though her burning loins were trying to drink from him. Her claws left stinging trails on his back as she clung to him, her eyes snapping shut, a moan of carnal desire escaping her lips. Was this how her people mated? It was so raw and violent, so primal.

"Oh fuck, Jamie," Liz moaned as she hugged him tightly. She followed with a sharp cry, half a wail of ecstasy, and half a bestial snarl. The orgasm that she had been steadily building towards was finally let loose. His shivering partner clung to him as though he were a piece of debris floating on a stormy ocean, riding out the waves of her climax as they crashed over her, each one punctuated by a tremor that forced a low gasp from her lips.

Her rhythmic contractions quickly dragged Jamie over the edge along with her, and he felt his own pleasure mount, a surge of ecstasy setting his nerves alight as his seed spilled into her beckoning depths. The muscles in his abdomen burned with the effort as hot, viscous spurts of his emission painted her most intimate reaches, splashing against her tender walls. Liz trembled as she felt his warmth well up inside her, bucking reflexively, as though some overriding instinct was compelling her to take him deeper. She cradled him between her toned thighs, her claws pricking his back, wrestling with him as he sank his teeth into her shoulder.

They rolled around on the sodden sheets together, their lips locking intermittently in frantic kisses, feeding into one another's pleasure. It was as if their nerves had been soldered together by the heat and friction of their coupling, the throbbing and twitching of one partner provoking a fresh jolt of pleasure in their counterpart, creating a pitiless feedback loop. It seemed to drag on for minutes, though only a scant few seconds could have passed, time losing all meaning as their addled minds descended deeper and deeper into their shared ecstasy.

The quaking of their muscles eventually ceased, and they fell to the bed together, tangled in a heap of sweaty limbs and heaving chests. Jamie lay on top of Liz, resting his head on the cushion of her breasts as he draped his arms over her sides, her skin slick and warm against his cheeks. A satisfying ache permeated his whole body, a wonderful burning that felt like it should have hurt, but didn't. Liz rubbed herself gently with the fleshy pad of her fingertip, easing out the last few jolts of pleasure, the bite mark on her shoulder now red and prominent even against her dusky skin. He ran a finger over it experimentally, feeling her twitch beneath him.

"Sorry," he mumbled into her bust. "Did that hurt?"

"No more than I wanted it to," she chuckled, letting her head fall back to the mattress as she loosed a long sigh of satisfaction. "I knew that coming back here was a good idea," she added, draping one of her arms across Jamie's back. "I felt it in my gut."

"I'm glad that you came back too," he replied, her boobs wobbling around his face as she laughed. He slid off her, collapsing onto the sheets beside her, the two of them staring at the ceiling above as they caught their breath. After a few moments, Liz broke the silence.

"I'm staying," she suddenly said, the statement catching Jamie by surprise. He rolled over to face her, struggling to get out a reply.

"W-what? You've already decided?"

"I want this," she replied, turning her head to peer down at him. "Every night, not just sometimes, not when fate decides it's convenient. I want you on tap, I don't want to be separated from you again, not ever." She rolled onto her side, gravity pressing her breasts together as they spilled over the sheets, Jamie's gaze drawn to the exaggerated curve of her hip. "Living on Borealis taught me to take what I want, not to just...wait around expecting good things to happen to me for no reason."

Jamie's heart began to race again, Liz's green eyes drawing him in, watching expectantly as he stammered his reply.

"All I've wanted since we were kids...since I was old enough to understand what it meant, was to have a relationship with you," he began. "I imagined the life that we might have together, I wanted to spend every waking moment with you, I fantasized about...this." He gestured to their nude bodies, shining with exertion, their loins leaking an unspeakable mixture of their fluids. Liz grinned back at him, amused by his admission.

"Why do you say that as if it's some abstraction?" she asked. "You can have that, we can have that. All you have to do is reach out and take it. Think like a Borealan for once, and stop hesitating, stop wondering if it's okay to want the things you want. That it makes you happy is the only justification you need."

"Alright," he said, trying to sound determined. "Then, I want you to move in with me. Fuck the logistics of it, let's do it, we'll make it work."

"Move in with you?" she giggled, covering her mouth with a hand. "That's such a formal thing to ask after mounting and marking me like that."

"Is...is that what that was?" Jamie asked, gesturing to the tooth marks on her shoulder.

"Mhmm," she purred, reaching up to press a padded finger into the welts. She bit her lip, seeming to enjoy the soreness. "It won't leave much of a scar, human teeth are too dull, but marking is how a Borealan signals that they're spoken for. I guess I'll just have to ask you to...reapply it once it fades," she added with a sordid smile. "As for moving in with you, I think we might need a bigger place, maybe some more...substantial furniture."

"Right, right," Jamie muttered. "Maybe I can take some more shifts at the store."

"Nonsense," she replied, "money isn't an issue for me. I told you, I ass-kicked my way to wealth back on the homeworld. It's not like I'm rich by Earth standards, but I have assets, property that I can sell off. It's not like my pack needs more than one estate. When that starts to run out, who knows? Maybe I can apply for a job at the embassy, put that xenolinguistics training to use. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

"That...could work," Jamie replied, smiling back at her.

"I'm gonna 'make' it work," she added, reaching down to scratch his scalp with her claws. He lurched as he felt her fluffy tail coil around his member, the silky fur tickling him. "Hurry up and get hard again. I came seventy-five light-years just to get a piece of you, I'm sure as hell not leaving this hotel room until I've had my fill."

***

Jamie ran, his feet pounding against the asphalt, the quick beat of a music track playing through his wireless earbuds. It was spring, and the leaves on the trees had taken on a healthy, green hue. The heat was a little troublesome, but he was wearing his mesh shirt along with the shorts that made Liz so hot and bothered.

He entered into the lobby of his residential building, taking a short elevator ride up to one of the higher floors, where his new apartment was situated. The commute to work was a little longer than it had been at his old place, but it was worth it to be able to share a place with Liz.

After a short walk, he reached their door, swiping his phone over the sensor to open it. It was much larger than his previous apartment, both in terms of the extra floor space, and the height of the ceiling. It wasn't exactly a penthouse suite, but it was a step above the sardine cans that he was accustomed to living in, and it wasn't too much of a strain on his bank account with Liz helping out. It was open plan, one wall taken up by a large window that looked out over the city, as was customary. The furniture was a bizarre blend of human and Borealan sizes, with a couch wide enough to seat half a dozen people, and chairs that were reinforced to withstand the extra weight that his alien roommate would put on them.

Liz had heard him long before he had reached the door, her round ears swiveling to track him like furry little radar dishes. She was sitting on the couch, turning to look up from her tablet computer as he entered. She hadn't abandoned her beloved bomber jacket, it was hanging on a coat rack beside the door, but she had gotten her hands some large sweaters that fit her well.

"How did the interview go?" he asked, wiping his brow as he kicked off his sneakers.

"They were surprised to see me," she replied with a chuckle, setting the tablet down beside her. "Whoever looked over my application must not have warned the interviewer that I was an alien. She looked like she'd seen a ghost. I aced it, of course. They're not exactly drowning in Borealan applicants who have a permanent residence permit, and who can speak several dialects. I'm starting in two weeks."

"That's great!" he continued, pausing to stretch his legs. "I knew you'd get the job. I know you're not an ambassador, but it's kind of like you're picking up where your father left off. I bet he'd be proud of you."

"I haven't told my parents about my plans yet," she replied, shrugging her shoulders. "In their eyes, I succeeded on Borealis, so I doubt they'd care very much what I do with my life now that I've proven myself."

"We should do something special," Jamie said, pulling off his shirt as he made his way over to the bathroom door. "Something to celebrate. You want to go out to eat tonight? Maybe that Chinese place you liked will let us back in again."

He jumped as he felt her clawed hand on his shoulder, Liz taking him by surprise. She could be so quiet on those padded feet when she wanted to be, and she moved faster than her size would suggest. She buried her nose in the nape of his neck, one of her arms creeping around his torso, her breasts squashing up against his back through the fabric of her sweater.

"There's no rush," she whispered, Jamie feeling the gentle touch of her lips against his skin. "You have to wash up before we go out anywhere, change out of these clothes. The shower is just about big enough for you to squeeze in beside me, maybe we should break it in? That is, if you're not too tired from your run."

"Pretty sure I can still outpace you," he replied, her claws pricking his chest as she tightened her hold on him.

"Is that a challenge?" she cooed.

"You bet."

-THE END-

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,796 Followers