Worlds Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,796 Followers

"D-don't stare at it," she mumbled from behind her furry hands.

Jamie didn't really know what to do with her. Her loins were a maze of folds and creases, leaking clear fluid that made his fingers slippery. He brought his lips to hers, licking her tentatively, grazing her vulva with his tongue. She was fever-hot, her juices making her slick, her taste reminding him of their kiss. Liz rolled her hips, bucking against his mouth in response, and Jamie felt a trembling hand seek purchase in his hair. There wasn't enough there for her to grip, so she just lay her hand on the top of his head, her claws pricking his scalp. Jamie continued his explorations, his heart pounding as he dragged his tongue between her lips, feeling her entire body shiver at his touch.

A powerful desire to please her welled up inside him as he heard a muffled moan from somewhere above, her silky thighs brushing his cheeks as he pressed on, teasing her with another doting lick. He wanted to kiss her, taste her, the urge was overpowering. Liz's clawed toes began to curl, tearing at the fabric of the couch as he traced her every fold with the tip of his tongue.

He found a firm nub of flesh buried beneath a hood of pink skin, her clitoris, he surmised. He gave it a gentle lick, Liz jerking as though she had been electrocuted, her hips rising from the cushions as she sucked in a gasp of air.

"F-fuck! Not so fast!"

"S-sorry," Jamie stammered, lifting his head to look up at her over her mound. "Did it hurt?"

"No...it felt good," she said sheepishly, her breasts shifting with the rapid rise and fall of her chest. "Just slow it down a little."

He resumed his licking and mouthing, spreading her lips with his fingers, trying to gauge where she wanted him to focus his attention. There was an opening towards the bottom, twitching in invitation, and he pressed a fingertip against it. Liz tensed up as he gently pushed inside, Jamie glancing up at her face to make sure that her expression was one of pleasure.

He felt slick, hot muscles close around his digit as he pressed deeper, squeezing as though her body was trying to push him back out. The texture of her walls was like that of her inner cheeks, velvet-soft, soaked in her slippery fluids. She was unexpectedly strong, her passage massaging his finger with rippling contractions, drawing on him like a mouth.

She was so sensitive, he could feel her insides responding to every twitch of his finger, her muscles seizing around him. He was the first person to ever touch her like this...

Liz loosed a comely whine as he buried his finger up to the knuckle, beginning to stroke her walls as they fought against him, teasing her inner thighs with kisses and licks as he went. She had draped an arm over her face, covering her eyes as she gasped and squirmed, her hips jumping with each flick of his tongue. As he tried to withdraw his digit, her insides clung to it, what felt like rings of muscle bearing down on him through the barrier of her wet flesh. He broke the suction, then pushed back inside, finding a teasing rhythm that made her rock back against his hand in search of more stimulation. Her breathing became less regular, coming in ragged, short bursts as she arched her back in time with his thrusts.

He pursed his lips around her swollen clitoris, drawing on it gently, circling it with his tongue. She yelped and jumped, her tunnel contracting around his finger with a strength that almost hurt. Her juices were flowing now, leaking from her in a steady stream of viscous, slimy liquid that seeped around Jamie's finger. He could feel the heat from her loins on his face, beads of sweat welling on her coffee-colored skin, making her writhing body gleam in the firelight.

"Is it good?" he asked, pausing his mouthing for a moment. "Should I keep going?"

She peeked down at him from beneath her furry arm, peering between her pert breasts, their flesh quivering like mounds of jello with every ragged breath that she took.

"I...I like it...don't stop..."

With a smile, he returned his mouth to her loins, painting her vulva with his tongue. His lips sealed around her engorged bud once more, Jamie teasing her with doting licks and quick flurries that left her gasping. She wrapped her thighs around his head, pressing his cheeks into the subtle layer of fat that made them so soft and inviting, firm muscle rising up from beneath it as she flexed. Her fuzzy tail coiled around his forearm, her other hand coming to rest on his head, Liz loosing a growl that reminded him of a lion cub. It wasn't a sign that he should stop, quite the opposite, Jamie redoubling his efforts.

He moved his finger more rapidly, her velvet insides clinging to it like a second skin, the suction surprising him. It was only thanks to the glaze of slippery juices that coated his skin that he felt able to move it all, so powerful was her grip. Her legs began to tremble against his cheeks as he dragged the flat of his tongue across her clitoris, squeezing his head. He had never realized just how strong she was before now, he was almost worried that she might pop his skull open like a cantaloupe. She doubled over and dug her claws into his back, but he endured their sting, feeling the hot panting of her breath on the back of his neck. Her whole body was shivering as she clung to him, this new position giving him a wonderful view of her abs as they tensed beneath her flat tummy.

"Fuck Jamie, don't stop!" she whined, her loud demand trailing off into a pained whisper. "I'm gonna come..."

Hearing her say his name like that, her voice dripping with desire, it drove him crazy. He plunged deeper and faster into her sopping tunnel, increasing his pace, curling his finger inside her. She grunted, raking her claws up his back as her orgasm tore through her body, her loins gripping him with the strength of a fist. He could feel every ripple, her every gasp and grunt reflected in the rapid clenching of her insides, rivulets of sweat drenching her dusky skin. The taste of her salty sweat blended with that of her loins, a haze of lust drowning out any doubt, her desperate panting the most wonderful thing that he had ever heard.

She clung to him as she rode out her climax, Jamie ignoring the pain in his back. She shuddered and convulsed around him as he licked softly, drawing out every last jolt of ecstasy that he could, the cramps of pleasure that wracked her body slowly winding down.

Liz released her hold on him as she collapsed back onto the couch, gulping down gasping breaths, her shivering body shining with exertion. Jamie shuffled closer, lying down beside her as she slowly recovered, his renewed erection pressing into her thigh. She drew closer to him, rolling over so that she could bury her face in the nape of his neck. She was so much shorter than him, her head barely reached his chin. He played his fingers up and down her spine as she wallowed in her afterglow, feeling the warmth of her slick skin, Liz shivering contentedly at his every touch.

"Sorry, did I scratch your back?" she mumbled. She pressed her puffy lips against his shoulder, giving him an apologetic kiss.

"A little, but don't worry about it," he replied as he combed his fingers through her golden hair.

She wrapped a furry arm around his waist and drew herself closer, as though she was trying to bury herself in his arms, her tail coiling around his leg possessively.

"Tell me that you love me, Jamie," she mumbled. Her voice was so quiet, as though she was afraid that some invisible bystander might be eavesdropping. "I want to hear it again..."

He whispered it into her furry ear, and she shivered with glee, rubbing her face against his chest like a cat. At least for a while, they could pretend that nothing else mattered. They could make believe that they were alone in the world, and that nothing outside of this room existed, that no heartbreak awaited them. Jamie's fears and anxieties melted away as she lay in his arms, her soft breasts squashing up against his chest, the rhythm of her gentle breathing calming him.

They stayed like that for a while, cuddling on the couch in front of the fire, enjoying the tail-end of their post-coital bliss. Just when Jamie was starting to worry that Liz had fallen asleep, he felt her fluffy fingers slide down his belly, gripping his still throbbing shaft.

"Let's go all the way," she whispered eagerly, giving his throat a gentle bite with her pointed teeth. That prior aggression had resurfaced again, she was demanding, raring to go. "I want to do it in a bed, though. I don't want my first time to be on a couch."

Jamie nodded, then rose to his feet, taking her by the hand as he pulled her up off the couch. She followed behind him on shaky legs as he led her across the apartment, pushing open the door to his bedroom. It was tiny compared to her own, with only a single bed, one wall taken up by a window that looked out over the city. There was a dresser for his clothes, and a desk with a computer terminal, but that was about it. The walls were adorned with posters and pennants, all of them flying the colors of school sports teams, a solitary shelf displaying a few trophies and ribbons.

It was so surreal. They had played together in this room as children, they had curled up on that bed, watching vidcasts together as adolescents. Now, they were both completely nude, their bodies still shining with the sweat of their last encounter. Jamie felt like he was dreaming as he watched her saunter over to the bed, his eyes lingering on her shapely rear, his heart swelling in anticipation of what was to come.

She took the initiative, sitting on the edge of his mattress, reaching out a hand to him in invitation. There was hunger in her eyes now, the vulnerability that he was so accustomed to had vanished, her gaze zeroing in on his erection. He approached, sitting on the sheets beside her, his member pulsing in his lap.

"Lie back," Liz said, placing a hand on his chest as she encouraged him to lie down. "I don't know why, but I feel like...I just want to be on top."

Jamie saw no reason to protest, his excitement mounting as Liz crawled on top of him, his eyes following a bead of her anticipation as it leaked down her inner thigh.

"God, I've wanted this for so long," she murmured. She straddled him, positioning herself over his twitching erection, a bead of his precum welling at the tip. "I don't really understand it, but I just want...I need to make you mine. Maybe it's some Borealan thing, I don't know. Does that make sense?"

"Whatever you need," Jamie stammered, resting a hand on the curve of her hip as she hovered over him. She was so close, her flushed lips poised a scant inch above his member as it pulsed in the air. "Neither one of us really knows what we're doing, so just follow your gut."

Reassured, she reached down between her thighs, Jamie wincing as she gripped his shaft in her hand. She angled his glans between her lips, rubbing the sensitive head against her vulva, coating it in her fluids. Her eyelids fluttered, Liz biting her lower lip as Jamie took handfuls of the sheets, a stab of pleasure rocking him.

"Don't push into me," she warned, strands of her blonde hair sticking to her burning face. "Let me set the pace."

Jamie did as she asked, trying to lie still, worried that he might hurt her. His member looked so large in comparison to her smaller frame, and it was a struggle to resist the instinctual urge to thrust. He had heard that it was sometimes painful for girls to lose their virginity, but Liz didn't seem to be holding back. Perhaps Borealan anatomy was a little different from that of a human.

She slowly lowered herself down onto his erection, keeping his shaft in her hand, guiding him towards her opening. He gasped as he felt her delicate folds embrace him, hot, wet flesh brushing against his tender tip. A ring of muscle greeted him, one that was tight enough to give them both pause. Would it even fit? The unspoken question was soon answered as his glans slipped inside her, the pillowy walls of her passage encompassing him on all sides.

He grimaced, his breath catching in his throat as her luxurious insides glided down his shaft, every wrinkle and contour leaping to the forefront of his mind. Her feverish heat permeated him, wet muscle sliding against his skin as her body shifted to accommodate his girth, coiling around his length. Almost in one smooth motion, Liz lowered herself down onto him, swallowing him to the hilt. They cried out in unison, shuddering as their bodies were joined, their organs interlocking as though they had been designed to fit together. They froze up, each too afraid to move lest the stimulation overwhelm them. Jamie hadn't been prepared for this, she was gripping him like a vice. It felt like a strip of hot, damp silk was being tightly wound around his buried member.

"Oh God, Jamie," Liz moaned, her sultry voice making his heart leap. "I can feel your heartbeat inside me."

She leaned more of her weight on him, planting her furry hands on his chest, her mane of golden hair tickling his skin as it fell about his face. Her muscles undulated around him, massaging his member as they rippled and squirmed in response to his intrusion. She was so wet, her nectar leaking around his pulsing shaft, her insides almost hot enough to be uncomfortable. He flexed involuntarily, his shaft expanding in her depths, splaying those satin walls apart. She loosed a low, sordid whine as a tremor rocked her, shivering on top of him.

"Damn it," Jamie hissed through gritted teeth. "Try not to move too much...I'm still sensitive from the last time."

"Sorry," she murmured, her thighs tightening around him. "I can't help it."

Jamie's body wasn't obeying his commands either. He had to fight to keep his hips from rising up into her, they couldn't just stay mated like this forever, it was maddening. To his relief, Liz began to move her hips. She proceeded slowly, hesitantly, her gentle rocking followed by low sighs and sharp yelps as his member shifted inside her. Her face was practically glowing red, beads of sweat dripping down her tanned skin as she shuffled and winced. Her pace slowly began to increase, her earlier uncertainty giving way to her lust. Perhaps it was getting easier for her. Maybe she was becoming accustomed to the sensation of having him lodged inside her.

Seeing those perfect, teardrop breasts swaying gently with her every thrust was more than he could resist, Jamie reaching up to cup them in his hands. Like melting wax, they yielded before his fingers, her engorged nipples pressing into his palms as he kneaded them. He felt her tighten in response, her loins narrowing around him as his digits probed her velvet fat. Her eyes snapped shut as she rode him, as though she was trying to block out any superfluous sensory information so as not to overload her brain. Her claws pricked him again, leaving red indents in his skin, but he didn't mind. In fact, he was starting to enjoy it when she scratched him. It meant that she was losing control of herself.

Jamie felt Liz grip his wrists, pulling them away from her chest, and pinning them to the bed.

"Lay off," she grumbled, "you're gonna make me come too fast..."

She wouldn't have been strong enough to subdue him, but he humored her, letting the smaller girl hold him down as she started to grind in earnest. She rolled her hips, driving his stiff member against her undulating walls, growing more eager by the second. She seemed to revel in the sensation of his shaft rubbing against her reaches, shifting her position like she was trying to scratch an itch.

Jamie was suddenly aware of how heavily he was breathing, how fast his heart was racing, tingling pleasure dancing through his entire body like sparks of electricity.

"I didn't know...I could feel...this good," Liz panted, baring her pointed teeth as she gyrated on his shaft. She was so tight that it was almost painful, her powerful pelvic floor muscles clinging to him, every twitch and ripple of her insides translating into his member. It was like their bodies had become one, their nervous systems patched together such that every shiver and flex was shared.

She leaned down and pressed her pointed teeth against his neck, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to leave red marks on his skin. He heard a low rumble emanate from deep within her throat, the pitch too high to be intimidating, more like the growl of a kitten. She was gripping his wrists like he might try to escape, her thighs closed tightly around his hips, Jamie's eyes rolling back into his head as she kissed his shoulder apologetically.

"Jamie, I...I don't know what's come over me," she stammered as she rose up to a sitting position again. She gazed down at him with what could only be described as longing, bringing a sharp claw to her mouth, chewing on it like a nervous human might bite a nail. "You're so cute, and I want you so badly it burns. I want to...to bite, to taste blood."

She rose on his shaft until only his glans was still lodged inside her, her tunnel clinging to him tightly, her burning flesh sliding against his skin. Her colorless juices seeped down her thighs as she waited there for a moment, then she let herself drop, driving him deep into her innermost reaches. She rolled her head back, loosing a drawn-out sigh, Jamie grunting as the springs of the mattress creaked beneath him.

"My body feels so...hot. I'm on fire, Jamie," she whined, pleading as though he alone had the power to relieve her.

Were these her Borealan warrior instincts rising to the surface? She had spent all of her formative years in the company of humans, and according to her parents, she didn't even know what it meant to be a Borealan. Yet now, his childhood friend was trying to wrestle him into submission, the girl that had been so afraid to confess her feelings was biting at his throat like a wild beast. He didn't find it unpleasant, quite the contrary. It was a wonderful thing to feel so wanted, to have the girl that he had dreamed about for so many years losing her composure as she straddled him, for Liz to want him so desperately that it drove her wild.

She seemed to sense the pleasant shiver that rolled through his body, gazing down at him with her emerald eyes, now bleary and unfocused.

"Liz...I'm already yours," Jamie said, smiling up at her. "I always have been. Do whatever makes you feel good."

She replied with an incoherent murmur, a sentence half-spoken, cut off by a muffled exclamation of passion. Liz leaned closer, cradling his face in her fluffy hands, a curtain of blonde hair falling over him. She drew him in for a hurried kiss, her claws pricking his cheeks as her long, sinuous tongue pushed past his lips.

"Damn it, Jamie," she mumbled, trying in vain to talk around her organ as it coiled inside his mouth. "I'll come back, I don't care what it takes. I'll come back, and I'll find you, because you're mine. My human, my Jamie."

He winced as he felt her resume her thrusting, Liz making circular motions with her hips, stirring him around inside her. The way that her body moved was mesmerizing, her dusky skin gleaming with sweat in the glow from the fire, light and shadow accentuating the details of her lightly-muscled frame as she danced atop him. Her winding tongue tickled the back of his throat as her greedy kiss dragged on, Liz pouring her affection into every clumsy stroke, taking brief pauses to catch her breath.

Jamie ran his hands up and down her spine, hugging her tightly as she writhed, feeling her silky skin glide against his own on a sheen of their shared exertion. His hand roamed down to her butt, taking a generous handful of her springy cheek, squeezing her flesh between his fingers. Liz broke away from their embrace, growling like an animal, her lips still linked to his by a glittering strand of saliva.

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,796 Followers
1...34567...18