All Comments on 'Worlds Best Diet Plan - Jingle Bell'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Liked the Story

No Cheating. Just a couple working together to keep healthy and expand their sex lives. and as she said every day becomes every day. so by doing it once a Month it stays as their Special time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

whips!, tawse!, paddles!, sexual slavery, what could possibly go wrong???? please resubmit this torture porn where it belongs in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utterly stupid

All the gym work and dieting just to be able to beat his wife. What a sick twisted mind you have. Uter trash.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Well, no cheating, backstabbing or betraying

That's good, but way too much kink for me. I'm pretty sure all the kinky stuff would do better in another category. Thanks for trying, but you're out there, dude. Better than yesterday, but not very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Belongs in BDSM, not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
huh?

i thought this section was for cheating wives & not bdsm????

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Not my kind of fun, but...

Not my kind of fun, but as there are no cheating, backstabbing or betraying, it's also a LW story...3*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Sex Slave?

This whole sex slave thing leaves me cold. Where is the satisfaction in having sex with someone who has no choice? And what does it say about the personality of the "master"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IT JUST SHOWS

No matter what the story,how its written ,most readers here will post hate comments.

Cuck shit, babboon and on and on.This is a loving couple having sex and yet most comments are bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Twenty Seven some comments

It is her choice ultimately, based on their relationship if she wasn't interested she would have said so. Many relationships fail due to lack of communication, her being a "slave" allows them both the freedom to do whatever in their own home. Fantasies come in many forms, and as long as its just them its all a consensual thing. Heck she laid the sexual ground rules of her limits before they started, that is power right there and she respected it.

Even if she decides later she wasn't happy, she can tell him that it needs to come to an end and her one weekend is an honest reward for all his work in losing weight.

Even in the BDSM community, ultimately it is a choice and she does have that same choice, she just has to want to use it. He has a choice as well, and he chooses to share all that with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring

Can't believe I wasted the time to read this. Need a nap now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gave this 4 stars because it was a loving couple who wanted to get a little freaky.

Nothing wrong with that at all. The main issues I have is that you should lose only a pound or two each week because more than that and your body goes into starvation mode and becomes more efficient at storing fat.

Other than that, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any man who finds it arousing and exciting to sexually dominate and humiliate a woman has a mental problem.

Oh, too judgemental for you? Let me rephrase it. Any woman who finds it arousing and exciting to be sexually dominated and humiliated by Anyone has a mental problem.

First, put this obnoxious reprehensible perversion in BDSM. My objection is not about morality or virtue, its about respect and human dignity. This couple have none. Anyone who has these appetites should reexamine their self image and attitudes toward their fellow human beings, but particularly women.

If a man treated a dog this way for his pleasure and excitement we would be repulsed. Yeah, let's take Daisy the Collie and tie her up, gag her, and fuck her in the ass. How can that not be loving and exciting? When I untie her Daisy always comes back to me wagging her tail and licking my hand, so she must really like our sexual play. Beside, she's just a dog, or my wife. What's the difference?

In your case, none.

AhazuraAhazuraover 7 years ago
Maybe wrong category?

It might be more BDSM but I for one like to read stories about couples that communicate. If everyone enjoys themselves and walks away from it having had a good time, what does it matter if kink is your thing? Over all a good story and I can see why you went with the LW category. My only thought is that the BDSM moments overshadowed the LW components. Thanks for sharing.

Ahaz

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 7 years ago
To the Anony before me

Fuck you,hard and sideways. Everyone's likes and desires are different. And just just because you have a different lifestyle than most does not .mean that you love or respect them any less. In fact you have to care about them more because they are putting themselves into your hands after being made helpless and they have to trust you implicitly in order to do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What? WHAT?!?!? WAAAAAAAATTTTTT??????

Is it possible that the LW commentariat simply just DOESN'T understand the subtle nuances of these kinks and/or lifestyle choices?

Could it be possible that commenters on loving wife stories just can't relate?

HMMMM.......

(I say)

HHHHMMMMMMMMM..................

Perhaps that is why there is another, most likely, MORE appropriate category for that!

Look author. I enjoyed your story. I think you write really well. I absolutely want to praise you for your dialogue. And YES, while the theme of "no pussy till weight loss occurs" has been done before, THAT is no slam, because YOUR take on this was original enough, and specifically different. I even gave you 4 stars! Please keep writing, because you really do have talent.

With all of that said, choosing the proper category is REALLY important. I mean, REALLY, REALLY important.

Unless you just don't care.

But see, THAT then becomes the only take-away impression for the reader. And caring about your readers IS important. Choosing the proper category shows you care.

Don't think that I won't be the first one to admit that "LOVING WIVES" actually don't cheat, and furthermore, stories about the REAL love shared between husband and wife are much too infrequent in THIS category. But as much as personally I didn't mind finding your story here, the fact remains that you will lose any argument that it did in fact belong here. And that is because even more important to your story than the love between hubby and wife, the BDSM theme was THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!

Even hubby's weight loss was a minor plot point in comparison.

None of this is a problem for the writing of your story. In fact it worked very well.

The chief complaint that remains valid here was simply your category choice.

Sad to say it, but really....

This is as out of place in the LW as it would have been in Gay male. Anal wouldn't have worked either, despite the inclusion of the extreme preoccupation he was having with plundering her ass. There really was only one correct category choice here.

And that is BDSM.

I really hope you don't get too discouraged reading these comments, including mine. I just think you will do much better, and have a much more solid feedback loop when your category matches better to the story you are trying to tell.

Good Luck!

mike9698mike9698over 7 years ago
3*

I can't really rate correctly because bdsm isn't for me. It is in the wrong category so it's on the author. As for those who are saying bdsm is disgusting and sick. Look I don't like it but that doesn't make it bad.with MOST fetishes it's in the eye of the beholder. Some fetishes are beyond the pale however. If little kids turn you on you need to die. Flat out death. Child molesters should be put down for good.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 7 years ago
Five Stars in my book

Although I wouldn't participate in quite the same way, I loved the story. I adhere to the old adage, 'Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex.' What angers me greatly are those readers who through caustic ad hominem comments try to force their mores and judgments on others, just because they disagree with the lifestyle or techniques in play. This was a great story. I believe it was mostly fiction too; another reason for people to keep their crazy opinions to themselves. Enjoy the five stars I gave it for good writing and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

To previous commentator: why would she get in trouble if police dept found out.

One quibble: muscle weighs more than fat. As obese as he was though, it would not have been a 1 to 1 ratio though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm guessing she'd be fired for the same reason you can't demand a cleansing of all millenials on social media without losing your job.

Story's fine where it's at as it's a loving wife that rewards her husband with repetitive sex and beats all the stupid cuck crap...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Catagory Police are at it again

Literotica's official definition of a Loving Wife story follows.

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4*s

Hot, sexy story. Gave me a hard-on. Erotic and a wonderfully loving couple💑.

Gave you 4*s.

So many stories don't have any eroticism. This one went the other way. Good idea Thors_Fist👍❗

Very interesting your first stories posted here. Keep pushing the boundaries,lol.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

No extra-marital fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So very hot

One of the hottest stories I've ever read. Five stars, because I cannot give it six!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring

I was bored reading this. Nothing against BDSM but as most people have stated this is not a LW story.

1*

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 7 years agoAuthor
I defer to the general consensus - it should have been in BDSM

I would now agree that this should be in BDSM category. That was one of the tags. When submitting it, I was thinking in terms of she wanted him to lose weight, did not sleep around on him because she was dissatisfied with her sex life with him, but offered a choice to make it better. Plus, it is obvious that they love each other. Make better choices in future, I will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Ignore the critics, this was a great story and realistic in premise. My late wife was ion a power position and enjoyed being the submissive in our relationship as she wanted to avoid any decisions away from work. As to the classification, live and learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From a submissive girl

I loved this x

coffeekid63coffeekid63over 7 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

Really enjoyed it great job very hot!!!

findingmywayfindingmywayover 7 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely story. It was hot, sexy and shows that we will do anything to keep our husband healthy. :-) But more importantly it spoke to the care and love they have with each other in pushing boundaries and exploring their desires.

Sirbeast1269Sirbeast1269over 7 years ago
Loved the Story and it was realistic as well!

I am a Dom and for once I read a realistic BDSM story on Literotica! Much better then the wannabe "Fifty Shades" stories out there. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfection - A must read

To be honest, when I saw the title the first time, I didn't read it. Was only reading the comment by Sirbeast1269, that I read it. I was blown away by the way you walked the reader thru the process of negotiating and then the actual training of the new sub. The use of the gear was precise and accurate, as well as timed to make sense. Finally, the way you ended it with the talk, was something that was needed to be said, but so few others do, so for Me, it ended on a high note; truly a story worthy of the Hall of Fame. Do continue to write more.

CalypsoInPhillyCalypsoInPhillyover 7 years ago
My new favorite story!!!

I'm very glad this got moved to the BDSM category because otherwise I would never have found it. Sorry you got so slammed with negative feedback from the LW readers; I predict you'll get the opposite reaction from most of us in the BDSM community. The characters' communication with each other was beautiful. You really showed the care and trust and love between them, as well as giving us blazingly hot sex scenes.

I won't go through this whole story with a red pen, but one of your oft-repeated errors is a pet peeve of mine: "it's" is a contraction of "it is." When you want to denote a possessive, the correct word is "its." E.g., "That vibrator is powerful; it's very arousing to see its effect on her."

But your grammar errors don't detract from the 5 stars you earned with this story. Wish I could give it 6.

UnicornInPhillyUnicornInPhillyover 7 years ago
Six stars!

Bravo! You did a great job weaving the relationship dynamics with hot sex and Hot D/s scenes. I may "borrow" some of your ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow...

I've read and I've written, and this is one of the bests!

jetoshjetoshover 7 years ago
Very Well Done!

Very well written & a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still Fat

Ok msybe it was a typo but if he's down to 219 lbs and he's 6 ft 2 in his metric BMI is 28. He's still over weight.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Marcia/Sam

What a wonderful story. I now have another to add to my favorites as well as another author to add to my favorites. She and I share the same name and his name is also one of my children's names. I can't wait to read the next one. 5 stars but there should be a way to give many more.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

Your concept of a "safe word" & how to use it properly are totally wrong. Do some more research into how a bdsm relationship really works. A safe word means the dom stops immediately. Not the selfish way you've portrayed it. Also, you put way too much in your bdsm sandwich for a 48 hour romp. Jeez, not realistic. Fun story, just not one that presents bdsm in a very realistic manner. The focus on communication is great. And the love & affection is great. You need to really study up on bdsm. But, you write well, & spin a good yarn. Good dialogue skills & it was nicely kinky & sexy. So, pretty damned good for a heterosexual story. 😊

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
A little more research needed

As other comments, the safe word is at the very least a pause and talk word. Some have multiple levels, I'm coming close to my limit, at my limit/pause and talk, stop everything. I did read the time with Morris first, so totally out of order, but it seemed in that the safe word was a dead stop, no questions asked, no further activity without her say so. I'm hoping this change will be highlighted in the stories between.

While I understand the control of her cumming the idea of the exercise, ultimately is that she will be able to hold it back almost indefinitely.

I'll let you off with poetic license, but the amount covered in 48 hours would at the very least need a week off work for both of them to recover.

Other than that and a weird change of perspective at one point (I did to he did), it was a good fun romp. And there were some details in it that were so sweet, that you rarely see in fiction from this genre and I know people that don't have any knowledge of the lifestyle would find the use of the word sweet totally out of place. Little things like picking her up and carrying her to the bed, washing her hair, watching over her until she falls asleep. I also thought the communication between them was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5* Despite Some Reservations

First and foremost I really really enjoyed your story, it definitely made me squirm whilst reading despite having reservations on some things. Reservations that in real life should’ve had any Sub running for the hills, or in their case discussing renegotiated terms. As entertainment it doesn’t have to be realistic that’s where creative license comes in, it depends wether or not you want realism.

If you’re aiming for realism then mine (and other people’s) reservations come in,

Safe, Sane and Consensual - sorry but I don’t think it met the criteria.

From 0 to Experienced Dom in 5 months of Reading Time?? - pretty unlikely.

Safe Words - sorry but yours don’t work. The ‘Traffic Light’ system works well for a

reason. Green = Great/ Carry on, Yellow = Pause & Talk and/ Approaching

Limit, Red = Stop

Activity and Volume - that was an awful lot to try and cram into 48 hours, and

OMFG the sheer volume spanking, paddling etc was way over the top for a

newbie even if she does turn out to be a pain slut (no that’s not meant as a

derogatory term).

All of the above are what I’d consider important, a personal reservation of mine is the dehumanising aspect of the Master : Slave relationship I find it really unpleasant. The transition from object to wife is fraught and a potential emotional mine field. You can still act as a sex slave without the absolute objectification, when you have someone referring to themselves in the third person it’s likely to prompt psychological issues. Not immediately but the potential is there. Anyway that for me is a personal preference so it’s not relevant to your story, I just wanted to put my POV there.

I got a horrific flashback to something I saw on ‘Last Week Tonight’ with John Oliver in which an American University was slammed when some fraternity was seen pushing the mantra “NO means YES, YES means ANAL”

I read through previous comments not something I would normally do. Got to say I was pretty shocked by the animosity. Seriously people this is a work of fiction, nobody is forced to read it. Whatever happens between consenting adults is their own business.

So, um yeah thanks for the story 😎

MeridethHammerMeridethHammerover 4 years ago
Story Order?

I have read all of "A Taste of Slavery" and decided to come over here and read Sam and Marcia's story. I love everything you write. (I started with "A Scottish Wife") Quick question: Am I right to assume if I read the WBDP stories in order of release date it will progress the story in chronological order?

bhojobhojoover 4 years ago
Love you as an author and this story

Found your Taste of slavery on Amazon under the pseudonym "mary waters" don't know if thats you. Managed to trace it back here. I loved that story and wanted more of it. Starting with sam and marcias initiation to BDSM was great. Please write more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories in the net - Ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How old are these people? How can you write a story without providing their bio?

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago

It's been a few years since I read this story so I decided to reread it. It is Still my Favorite erotic story of ALL TIME.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Bondage that focuses on pleasure and love not pain and humiliation. This was perfect. 7/5

Nato_

(5/5 + favorite + bookmarked)

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk10 months ago

loved the story. 1 correction though Muscle weighs more than fat. according to the research I did. wanting to verify my memory. if there are equal amounts of fat and muscle volume. Fat weighs 80% as much as Muscle.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilot9 months ago

A great story, a great premise, and an exciting read. Well done! And another favorite added.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not creepy. Loving. Arousing. Believable. Wished that I was MARCIA ! You write so wonderfully. Please keep up your high standards and write more !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

I must admit I have approached your writing all wrong. I started with the Beth WIlson tales, followed by the tales of Scott and Julia Rivers. So I am now going back to the beginning (which I believe this story is) and viewing it as a prequel. I will read the rest of the WBDP stories then off to Richard's stories which tag along with the Beth Wilson stories. Your writing is impeccable and your story telling divine. I am hoping you will write the rest of the Beth WIlson story to completion soon. I look for it on Literotica almost daily. Thanks for your continued good work. - a sincere Fanboy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good erotic story. I wish it had been a little shorter maybe 3 to 4 pages. I do not read very fast so I skip over stuff, I steed read. I will how ever come back to it, (bookmarked) to fill in what I skipped over.

appyBappyB6 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. An easy five stars from me. I appreciated that this was such a loving relationship between two well rounded characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR. . . .Second time thru. This story is the foundation for what you go on to write. It really showcases what your sexual creativity is all about. I will finish WBDP STORIES and go on to TASTE OF SLAVERY. An impressive BODY of work. 5 STARS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous