All Comments on 'Worth It'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done!

applause, applause

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyable read...

"Yep, because nothing says romance like a parasitic, poisonous plant."

Best. Line. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The God Damned Card Table

How well I remember. You must have been down that road too. The only thing I didn't get was sis (which would have been great), but I sure experienced all of the rest. Thanks for the memories. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely stellar

Your story was well written and plotted out. It was balanced enough that it was a pleasant read and had me thinking I was reading an erotic romance novel. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely done

and fantastic to make us guess what happens next. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Endearing, sweet story

Thanks! A very timely holiday story, sweet and just long enough to do some very significant character development.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Great Dialogue!

The dialogue and brother/sister banter in this was fantastically done! Good luck in the contest! :)

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

Need more chapters to this erotic story. Do you continue with your college with Sis cuming to live with you so you can start your own family? Or do you impregnate her and blame if on the old boyfriend as far as your parents are concerned, until such time you can graduate from college, come home and set everything straight with your parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful story...

I really hope you continue it!

P.S. Please post ch.5 of "The Family Room" soon.

sacksackover 18 years ago
very good....

much better than usual for this genre....good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest. Sometimes... the best laid plans get completely shot to hell... when love gets involved.

Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely Done

But surely you're not going to let the story end here, are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

I thoroughly enjoyed this. One of the best I've read in a long, long time.

tickletickletickletickleover 18 years ago
good read

i'm not so into brother and sister story, but tis one is tastefully written. well, i'm a fan, can't complain much anyways. worth the wait alright

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 18 years ago
Quit while you are ahead

Most of us have been around enough to know the details of making love. The interesting part is THE CHASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Loved it all. Like real natural and beautiful

TesshuTesshuover 18 years ago
Well done....

Its been at least a month since I've read a story on this site thats held my interest as much as this one. I can't wait for the next chapter. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Like Everyone Else Said. . .

this was well written. Captured my attention from the start and held it to the end even though I knew where the story was going. Thanks and Good Luck!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Wonderful story!

A very good read, well written and a nice story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great job

Don't usually read this kind, but very good. You're a great writer.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Great!!

Your usual great standard and, thankfully, you're not going to let the story end here when we are just getting interested! I am looking forward to "Worth It Still".

What about "The Family Room Ch.05"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Shit....

Dude this was the best one I have ever read.... fucking hott!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!

thank you for allowing me to cum tonight while i was reading this. it was a great story...

ykalexykalexalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!

thank you for allowing me to cum tonight while i was reading this. it was a great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Im about to get mushy!

Forgive me for being a little sappy, but this story was truly beautiful! It totally brought out the romantic in me! I wish I had a brother that loved me that much, not to mention one to fuck the hell out of me!

DaAznSaNDaAznSaNalmost 18 years ago
Excellent! Very romantic

The writing is very good and everything seems so real and solid. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
rox

like everyone's said this storyz hot...keep ritin man...this gud shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Woweee

One of the greatest love stories ever.....too damn good man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

so romantic,

i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREEEEAAATTTTTTTT

AWSUMMM....JUST AWSUMMM>>>>AMAZINN.....very well brought out...n ooo man is it hot or wat!....keep writing dude!

juanjsojrjuanjsojralmost 17 years ago
really great story

this is why they should have more stories like this with love and put some kids in it for them to have other stories that have no baby in it or no love sucks do another maybe her having a baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely amazing.

So romantic, not to mention hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awfully romantic.

Well, saying this story was excellent would be an understatement. this was probably the best story i ever came across. Keep writing man. Best of luck...

PyroPyroover 16 years ago
Thank you!

Excellent story! Well written, well edited and well, erotic!

David48David48over 16 years ago
kind of sneaked up

But then that's usually the way right? Years and years of knowing everything and then you know what you've been waiting to hear all those years. Now the fat is in the fire, and what a fire it will be. Too bad anyone close gets burned too. Then...that's the way it sometimes happens right? Good luck to them...They'l need it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT VERY HOT

wow love the story very good keep up the good work

dreamyeyes90dreamyeyes90over 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Hands down the best story i've read on this site. Some other stories have been hot and others romantic but this one was a perfect fit of both and it was funny, which is hard to write. Great job and keep writing!!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3about 15 years ago
Loved it!

I can't wait to read the second one! I must say that Rebecca's talk about pregnancy made me think that she was already pregnant, so the car scene and the withdrawal had me a little confused, but since she didn't tell him to fill her up, I guess she was just anticipating the inevitable fate that will await her in the next chapter? I hope so!

formiscuseformiscusealmost 14 years ago
Really liked it.

Amazing dialogue: well-written, thoughtfully conceived, and superbly executed. Their banter is what made this story. You have a gift! I look forward to more. =)

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Exotic Buffalo

I'm still laughing over that! Thanks for making this New Yorker laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

By far my favourite author. you really do have a great talent i know its unlikely but i would for you to write some more my email is westwood873@hotmail.com

illuminatus571illuminatus571over 12 years ago
One of my favorites

The story Worth It has been one of my favorites since the first day I found literotica. In fact it was the first story I decided to read when I found the site. It's an amazing piece that has inspired me and one that I keep re-reading over and over again. Amazing work. I also enjoy the Blessings series and The Family Room series. Thanks for the awesome stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mused #1

This is the first story by Mused that I've read, but it certainly won't be the last! It had the kind of reality about it that I love to find in my reading, and that is sadly missing in most porn. Keep it up!!

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
Good story!!

This was a good story. It kind of sucked that she didn't wait to give Connor her virginity. Other than that, the story was pretty good. 4**** could have been 5. toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Kind of a shame she was used goods; as he wasn't it's obvious that her love for him isn't strong enough. kind of gross, really.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 10 years ago
Perfect

Very well done with a sweet ending to boot. Thank you

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years ago

Sweet, romantic, funny, perfect. Thank you

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Well Done

The love of siblings can make you do strange things - until you live with the truth. Well written - would like to see more. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Before I even comment on the story I thought I'd share my disgust that I'm sure others feel with the tard below who thinks:

"Kind of a shame she was used goods; as he wasn't it's obvious that her love for him isn't strong enough. kind of gross, really."

Well sorry everyone can't be an eternal virgin till they find their true love like you. Oh wait, thats right, you're not a virgin by choice! ...and when you do eventually get laid it won't be a virgin, she'll be some old, tired woman who has decided just to settle even though you are an asshat, but at least your job has decent health insurance and you finish in under five minutes so she can get back to the book she was reading. ;)

....anyway I was going to say the story was pretty good and I was happy there wasnt any confrontation with the greaser jerk, but I just realized there was a part two. Looks like the motorcycle driving by still might come up in the next part, though I hope not.

Thanks for the story :)

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
because of the category we all knew where it was heading

even so, it went from absent, but protective older brother at Thanksgiving, to on the grandparents bed under mistletoe pretty darn fast.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Nearly perfect

What a shame she didn't save herself for her brother just the thought of that motorcycle jerk fucking her destroyed the story for me....4 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job

This is such a great story it’s not just all sex and no love it’s an actual relationship and I can’t wait to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please keep writing.

Very believable, sensual as well as sexual. Actually not far from a couple of step brother and sister friends who are together. Please another chapter.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Thank you 2

I thoroughly enjoyed your story on this my second time around. I'm a sucker for this type of plot and never tire of them. Now I'm going to re-read the sequel. Perhaps I'll have more to say later. Peace out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so so...

I read this story because Xarth has favorited this story on his bio section. I was hoping to find similar writing style and similar stories as Xarth since I have finished reading all his stories and he is one of my favorite romantic sibcest author on site.

Perhaps I have been spoiled by Xarth and other authors on site prior to reading this one but I'm sad to say this story was just so so. There were few things I couldn't get myself to relate to the characters which kind of ruined it for me.

First is the realization of MC's love for his sister. It was implied through the narrative in the beginning. He had close relationship with his sister as siblings and there was no indication that he had deep rooted romantic feelings for his sister. However, he sees some jackass tonguing and grabbing his sister's ass and suddenly he starts to feel differently? As in watching some hot pornstar in a porn kind of way? His supposed love is enforced when his big sister mentioned cute butt on his younger sister? Then comes the Christmas, and he is in total undeniable love for his sister when she jumps him in their grandparent's room. This is called primal lust not love. He suddenly realized his sister is physically hot. His transformation from big brotherly love to romantic love was too shallow. I really didn't feel any love there at all. Just horny big brother...I'm sure that's not what author way trying to express but that's what I felt.

Second issue is the sister.

"I think I'm in love with somebody else." His fingers tightened on the wheel. He tried to slow his breathing and stay focused on the road.

"I know I shouldn't be but I am. I always have been."

She confessed she always have been in love her brother. She is 18 years old. Safe to assume she felt in love with him at least couple of years? I would think at that age, when you are in love (deep love), you will be obsessed with that person and your mind will be constantly occupied by that person. Instead she dates some asshole and possibly lose her virginity to him? Also safe to assume her choice in men is poor and by her sexual demeanor, it is safe to say she is not new to sexual relationships. I seriously can't see that as love (something that author was trying to force the readers to believe it was). What I can derive from the narrative is that she is lusting for her brother. Purely sexual.

I'm sure, author was trying to imply both brother and sister had deep love for each other. But honestly I just didn't feel it.

Stormshade11Stormshade11over 4 years ago

So, let's face it..... everyone knew she went back for that laptop right? That didn't stop me from getting the feels big time when she gave it to him. I totally loved her. Looking forward to more!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Sorry....

I just didn't feel the love. You'd think it being Christmas and all. The sex lacked detail, too. Won't be reading "Worth It Still".

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Liked it, will read Worth it Still now.

Rates a 5/5

rosemaveyrosemaveyalmost 3 years ago

I love romantic sibcest!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic job 👏 👍 👌

thedayafterthedayafterabout 2 years ago

The story was published 17 years ago and the author hasn't published anything under this name for 14/15 years.

I first read the story about 4 years ago and didn't comment at the time. I liked the writing and the way the story flows but the problem with it is that it just doesn't have enough background to the siblings relationship. I've scanned other comments that also say the same thing. Like many other readers I like a romantic sibling incest story. For this type of story to really work it needs more background on the siblings relationship.

As the story stands there's no real explanation as to why the siblings, seemingly, suddenly fall in love with each other. There's no background to what their feelings were for each other prior to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. A sibling incest relationship doesn't happen overnight it builds over a period of time and each sibling will feel emotionally conflicted. The reader doesn't get any sense of this in the story.

While the author hints that the siblings are close it's not spelled out that they have feelings beyond the normal sibling relationship. There's no explanation of how they felt about each other prior to the holidays.

It is a well written story but fails because none of this is addressed.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

I with Kookaburra 8 with this one too a degree, still I can’t wait to read more ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No real explanation for their feelings. Agree with thedayafter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous