All Comments on 'Worthy Adversary'

by LoveIsUniversal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LordHimerosLordHimerosalmost 7 years ago
The tame Leopard

Great story lotta fun and it's a rare treat to see dominance and submission portrayed with actual happiness and confidence. But you sir knocked it out the park.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A good story but you're trying too hard to use complicated vocabulary and it gets in the way of the plot. Of particular note was the phrase "it didn't take long for them to endure a drastic reaction during Anthony's submissive state", which literally makes no sense, it's not even metaphorical, the words just don't work together. Keep your language simple and this could be a fantastic read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree about wording

Too formal and wordy. Just say what you want to say. This, for instance: "One week after the game, Dylan had already selected the image of Anthony's facial expression as a proper afterthought." What does this mean?

Keep writing!

LabeautifullLabeautifullalmost 7 years ago
Nice story....

I loved the story, how it flowed and the idea of the story.

Like those before me have said, use simple wording or use the complicated vocabulary correctly for it to make sense in the sentence.

You should continue the Story. I gave you 5 stars ;)

Reader777Reader777almost 7 years ago
Well written

I liked this story a lot. It was a pleasure to read such a well written story. I liked your use of words and the way they flowed together as well as the story itself. Better written than many of the stories here. Keep writing. Thanks

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 6 years ago
2 wonderful penetrations

First Anthony offers his arse, and Dylan accepts the invitation eagerly: "Anthony turned around and bent over. Dylan grabbed him by the waist and inserted his concrete intruder inside his hole." Secondly Anthony takes a ride on Dylan's rapturous cock: "The Korean star player sat down on his lap and wrapped his legs around his hips. Dylan thrust his cock upwards and back into the hole he still desired." Joyful animalistic sex between two gluttonous athletes. Beautifully described!

anunymous6969anunymous696912 months ago

we just love the all asians are bottoms stereotype do we? literally every story involving an asian mc results in the asian being a bottom. it's getting tiring and boring.

anunymous6969anunymous696912 months ago

we just loooove the all asians are bottoms stereotype dont we? (yes it's a stereotype and i dont care what you think). literally every story with an asian mc is a bottom. can we switch it up? it's boring and tiring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous