Worthy Adversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spectators began to clap while chanting, "Defense! Defense! Defense!"

Dylan maintained his optimism as an indestructible spark mostly because of the crowd's short but loud mantra. He watched as Anthony tried to move past three Firebirds at once. He moved as quickly as he could to prevent another basket from being made. The crowd cheered when Dylan and Anthony now stood facing each other. The Jaguar held a look of sheer determination, while Anthony remained calm and calculated. The little smile that formed on his face almost caught Dylan off-guard, but he regained his senses and tried to keep him from making a three-pointer. Anthony flew past him, but Dylan noticed something out of the ordinary. The Korean player's left hand lowered itself and almost struck Dylan where his genitalia stayed hidden. Dumbfounded by this unusual action, the Firebird almost fell. Anthony's little smile finally became a distraction.

Dylan backed away from him, and as a result, collided with someone standing right behind him. He didn't even realize that another Jaguar tried to intervene. The push was so hard that the Jaguar collapsed on the floor and hit his head. He almost winced in pain.

Everyone stopped playing. The referee blew his whistle and immediately casted a flagrant foul on Dylan. The Jaguar lying on the floor stood up and just walked away in silence.

Dylan didn't want any of this to happen. "That's bullshit!"

His coach arrived on the court and joined his argument against the referee. The coach defied the referee's call, but the latter stood firm in his decision. He blew the whistle and pointed at the direction to the locker room. Dylan took his ejection seriously. He left for the locker room, but not before he yelled a few obscenities at the referee. Nearly half of the spectators stood up and booed. One of them even threw a plastic water bottle on the court. Even the principal didn't look like he could tolerate this situation. Dylan didn't focus on the negative reception. Just as he departed from the court, he looked back to see a solemn look on Anthony's face. With his hands on his hips, it appeared that he also didn't like what he had just witnessed.

* * *

Dylan undressed himself and wrapped a white-colored towel around his waist. He sat on the bench as he listened to the muffled sounds of the crowd growing more intense than before. It appeared that everyone on the court was doing splendid jobs on their own. He shrugged off his misfortune and tried to keep his optimistic thoughts from being demoted to the mind of a broken spirit. He took deep breaths. He still wished to come back on the court and cooperate with his teammates. He could just imagine the Jaguars, especially Anthony, trying to emerge victoriously.

And so Dylan sat alone in the locker room wearing nothing but his towel. He closed his eyes for a moment. But then, he opened them again once he heard footsteps from the main hallway. He sat up straight, expecting to see his coach or perhaps the referee arrive in the room. But instead, he saw his rival standing just a few feet in front of him.

Dylan sighed. "You must be here to spoil the fun."

Anthony chuckled. "You know I wouldn't do such a thing to someone like you."

"Then why are you here? Are you here to apologize?"

Anthony took a seat beside him. "I messed up, too. They sent me in here because I pushed one of your teammates a bit too hard to the floor. I didn't even want to argue with the referee. I knew what I did was wrong. Your friend's going to be okay. He's not bleeding or anything like that."

Dylan grew suspicious. "You wanted to get ejected, didn't you?"

"I'm not playing mind tricks on you. This one is legitimate."

Dylan moved just a few centimeters away from his adversary. "So it looks like we're stuck here."

Anthony's sly smile reemerged from his disingenuous persona. "We're kinda lucky, aren't we?"

Dylan looked away. "Don't even bring it up. I'm trying real hard to forget what happened between us."

"Why would you want to forget what I've given you?"

"Because it's bullshit, really."

He didn't completely believe what he had just said, but he said it nonetheless.

Anthony licked his lips. "I thought you liked it."

"Whatever gave you that idea?"

"You never resisted. You just sat there in silence, giving me what I wanted in the process."

"I was shocked, that's all."

"That's not the truth, is it? You wanted it to happen because I made a good impression on you. You like me being your little servant, isn't that right?"

Dylan sighed. "You're not a lie detector, so stop acting like one."

The concrete walls prevented the two from hearing the wild applause that originated from the court at a high volume. It remained faint and muffled whenever someone made a basket. From the corner of his eye, Dylan could see his rival eying the lower half of his body.

The Firebird stood up from the bench and faced him. "I have a girlfriend, and she's important to me."

Anthony looked up with his smile unaffected by their discussion. "But can she give you what I've already given you?"

Dylan shook his head. "I don't want to hear any more of this."

He was about to leave until Anthony immediately stood up and grabbed him by the shoulders. Without warning, he gave Dylan a kiss. At first, Dylan wanted to fight back. But he didn't do anything to escape. He just stood there while Anthony gave him a long wet kiss. He didn't even feel concerned that someone might walk in and catch them making passionate love.

Anthony whispered, "Don't lie to someone like me. You enjoyed me sucking you."

Dylan was almost speechless before he replied, "Yeah...you're right."

Anthony licked Dylan's lips as slowly as he could. It made the Firebird almost weak in the knees.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I like you. Because I want you."

"Do you?"

"I'll do anything to please you."

"This is dangerous."

"I don't care."

Anthony gave Dylan another kiss. And this time, they held each other in their arms.

Anthony laid his head against Dylan's shoulder and whispered, "I'm sorry about what happened to you just a short time ago. I hope I can make it all up to you."

Dylan wanted to kiss the Korean again, but first he asked, "So you still think I want you?"

"Yes, I do."

"...Good."

At that moment, Dylan kissed Anthony on the neck. At this point, he no longer cared if someone walked in and found them in a passionate embrace. He set his mind to finding potential satisfaction, and it could very well come from his worthy adversary.

"Take off your clothes."

Anthony obliged as he undressed himself in front of him. Dylan examined the naked Korean athlete. The slender physique made his dick even harder. A myriad of intimate emotions lingered in his current frame of mind. The sight of his unclothed opponent assisted the construction of a new magnetic urge.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now."

Anthony smiled as he grabbed Dylan's rigid cobra and pressed it against his own. Their kiss lasted longer than the spectators' loud applause prompted by either a three-pointer or a slam dunk. Anthony slid his fingers across Dylan's well-built chest. The touch was soft and nonthreatening. Dylan couldn't wait for a deeper connection that loomed ahead.

He whispered, "Turn around. I want to hear you squeal."

Without a basic verbal reply, Anthony turned around and bent over. Dylan grabbed him by the waist and inserted his concrete intruder inside his hole. Anthony's first squeal was gentle, just a little sample of what was to come. Dylan wanted to listen to a louder version of it. He began to thrust his cock in and out of him. Anthony seized a handle to one of the lockers to gain an even balance between him and his competition.

"Oh, it feels so good!"

Dylan took deeper breaths. "You're nothing but a smartass, you hear me? A cocky little smartass."

"Yes, I am!"

Dylan gritted his teeth as his momentum intensified to greater heights. Anthony's moans grew louder. Both players absorbed the current humidity, which resulted in drops of sweat falling down their bodies.

This particular vicissitude that affected Dylan's conventional perception did little to bring his confidence to a standstill. Instead of questioning his change of direction, he desired an extension of his and Anthony's secret interaction. His girlfriend progressed into an unwanted image, a hopeful candidate for an exchange of bodily functions. The feel of human flesh never felt so amazing.

Anthony almost fell from such excessive force brought upon by Dylan's swift mechanics.

"Take it like a bitch, Anthony!"

"Fuck me! Yes, fuck me hard!"

The sensation from inside his hips reemerged from its temporary slumber. The discharge would be inevitable.

"Fuck!"

Dylan's creamy white provisions flooded Anthony's narrow walls.

Anthony moaned. "My ass is fuckin' burning."

"That's what I want to hear."

It wasn't enough, however. He pulled out of Anthony. Drops of semen fell from Anthony's gaping hole and onto the floor.

Dylan sat down on the bench. "It's not over. Come here."

The Korean star player sat down on his lap and wrapped his legs around his hips. Dylan thrust his cock upwards and back into the hole he still desired. They hugged each other as they bounced up and down together.

Anthony grabbed him by the shoulders. "Oh, yes! Fuck, yes! Don't stop!"

Dylan didn't need words to reassure him of an extension of their playful manner. He added some progressive energy to his upward thrusts. Anthony seemed to have gained undeniable pleasure from this whole ordeal, even if he squeezed his eyes shut and lifted his head up high from his companion's forward propulsion.

"Don't stop! Don't fuckin' stop!"

Even if he didn't fully understand what brought these two people together, Dylan felt pleased with what they had now become. Their mutual respect deserved this particular resolution. As a matter of minutes flew by, he just gazed at the bouncing man in front of him. He looked so adorable and charismatic when experiencing a fusion of pain and pleasure in his lower canal. He would have been the perfect replacement for Dylan's girlfriend.

"Oh, Dylan! I want it! I fuckin' want it!"

When he reached the height of his performance, Dylan held his opponent tight. Anthony almost screamed when another round of liquid infiltration took effect inside the lower half of his body.

"Fuck, yeah!"

Dylan calmed himself from his potent climax. He and Anthony relaxed their muscles and held each other in silence in the locker room. Another round of wild muffled applause emerged before it slowly died down.

Despite his heavy panting, Anthony gave him a long fervent kiss. "Was I a good boy to you?"

Dylan kept his solid cock deep inside him even when the long-awaited eruption had passed. "You were better than I expected."

Anthony smiled. "That's all I wanted to hear."

It was Dylan's turn to give his new companion a slow kiss. "Do you still like me inside you?"

"It's fuckin' amazing."

"It's too bad that it has to end this way."

But it didn't end in the locker room. They didn't even expect to crave for each other even more when entering the shower to clean themselves. Dylan turned on the water before they kissed each other and embraced. Just by the droplets of warm water falling on their skin and dripping down on the floor, they enjoyed the excessive moisture that overwhelmed such a spacious edifice. The two of them didn't cease their soft short pecks on their lips until Anthony gave Dylan a genuine grin. Just the sight of a handsome young man made Dylan feel at ease with his newfound hunger.

It seemed as if his appetite didn't wield an expiration date. He suddenly turned off the water and pinned Anthony against the wall and, right from behind, shoved his cock inside him yet again. Anthony, who pressed his front side against the wall, didn't try to fight back. Dylan held him in his arms as his invulnerable pelvic thrusts picked up speed. This elaborate repeat of their liaison went on without a hitch. Anthony's keen tone of voice reminded Dylan not to restrain absolute adrenaline. Sweat combined itself with water. The room temperature moved up north. The sound of Anthony's buttocks smacking against Dylan's hips echoed all across the room. They showed no signs of ending their personal relationship just yet. The prevailing machinery inside Dylan's body and mind would have reached its limit right about now. Anthony did all he could to prevent himself from yelling at a high volume.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Dylan's eruption of milky white imports flooded Anthony's narrow canal once more. Anthony turned his head to kiss his ravenous acquaintance. This intimate connection of theirs remained as a worthwhile experience, especially since the two of them didn't have enough power to conquer their own enticements.

Dylan whispered in his ear, "I can't promise you that we'll do it again, but I will say that it's been awesome so far."

Anthony let out some quiet laughter. "Let's hope it becomes a little tradition for both of us."

He turned around to give his new friend a kiss before they turned on the water again and finished their shower together.

* * *

The two of them had kept their intimate encounter a secret from everyone they knew. Two days after he and Anthony united as one in the locker room, Dylan had to fabricate a dishonest opinion when discussing his stats with his girlfriend at the park. When she asked about his competitive nature against the Korean star player, Dylan could only say that he hoped he found ways to bring him down a few notches. She smiled and gave him a kiss. Dylan smiled back. Maintaining his frame did indeed work. He didn't want her to know why Anthony joined him in the locker room and ultimately shared each other in the shower. Anthony had become a hidden truth who was too good to pass up.

12