All Comments on 'Worthy Once More'

by sirenQ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FredricaForeverFredricaForeveralmost 19 years ago
loved it

Like when a story lets the reader feel the sub's feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Some comments

This story had great potential but was ruined by the abbreviation, b/c, and by being rushed through. Next time leave the abbreviations out and try not to rush through the plot of the story, you ran what could have been a slave getting punished hard for displeasing her Master straight into sex and cuddling far too fast. Add more emotion extend the punishment before getting to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tell it like it is

Beautiful. In one tiny vignette describing perhaps 20 minutes of interaction you've expressed the essence of submission. The point is not so much what is done to the submissive but the feelings that are evoked. My Master used to say, "The most important thing for you to understand about punishment is that it is always followed by complete forgiveness". It is this absolution which makes even a hard beating like the one described an act of love for both Master and submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i personally dont like that much pain

I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE SO MUCH PAIN AND I DONT LIKE PARTS OF THE BODY, LIKE THE BACK WHIPPED .. SEXUAL PARTS ARE ENOUGH FOR ME

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
beautiful

captures the true feelings of a submissive.

Butterfly847Butterfly847almost 15 years ago
Great story

Loved it how the story starts straight away, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous