All Comments on 'Wound in Time: At First'

by TMAJO

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a fabulous story every woman should read

what a wonderful story!!! I have read it three times and I know I will read it again and again. Looking forward to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely magnificent

Please keep writing

dreamer4nowdreamer4nowabout 17 years ago
So well written

These characters are so enticingly written that the reader is invested from the very first paragraph. I became a faithful fan of this series months ago and you are one of the first authors I check up on when visiting this site. Thank you and I look forward to your updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

The story may be a bit too long. Yet it is good.keep writing.

Goose7Goose7over 15 years ago
ok

I would have gladly given it a 5 except that im not much into manly woman or dildos, but othger than that, great story.

RoxanneMillanRoxanneMillanabout 14 years ago
Amazing. Beautiful. Hot. Sexy.

Such a lovely story with a really good build up, I can't wait to read the rest of your submissions as I have just found out you have another seven chapters that follow this. Maybe you should make it more clear that all your stories link up because then people will be able to start this series from the very beggining. Other than this one comment you could improve, everything else is perfect. Well done. This is a work of art in itself !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow.

I love it pleace keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Late to the party

I hope you used an editor in future stories, cause shifting back and forth between present and past tense made my head hurt. Really took away from any enjoyment of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous