Wow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers

I said, "Ok. Your turn. Do that to me." Wow again. That was nice. I wondered if she was getting wet like I was. She wasn't nervous, she was getting into a fuck mode. "That's it, it really feels good," I said. "What I'm doing to you and what you're doing to me is how you and Cody will feel and want to do. Is that ok or would you like to do more?"

"Would it be strange or too much," she said, "if I wanted to get to where Cody and I would fuck?"

I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair looking in her eyes and said, "Not at all. Let me know when you're comfortable you have it or if you want to stop. It may take a little time and we might lose some clothes and it might get erotic. Is that ok." She nodded 'yes' a couple of times, smiling.

I probably agreed with her suggestion more quickly than I expected. I said, "Cindy, I'm going to think of you as Cody and I want to fuck you and you think of me as Cody and you want to fuck me. Do to me what I do to you anytime you feel like it. Change tactics or improvise when you want."

I bore in like she was Cody and got her lips and a leg between hers, hand behind her back and rubbing tits. That got moans. I lay her over and got a hand on her inner thigh and moved it up under her pants and found her clit. A few moments there and she came up facing and did the same to me. I had another women playing with my clit.

I left her on my clit for longer than needed and moved her on her back. I took off her top and bra and she took off my top and bra. Rubbing nipples and stomachs and wrapping legs and clits was to die for. I said, "How are you doing? Ready for some good stuff?"

She said 'yes, it's very nice'. I took off her shorts and ran a hand down inside her panties and played with her clit. Not guy playing but girl playing. We know how and where it counts. Some nice Ohhhh's and I took off her panties. She flipped me and did the same to me. Both nude. I thought, ok here we go. I said, "Here comes Cody."

I climbed between her legs and she opened up and our clits got at it. It's amazing how quickly two clits can find each other. She was tongue kissing and fucking up as I was fucking down and then she got my nipples. She got to my buns and down my butt crack and she knew what to do there too. We simply enjoyed each other for the longest time.

I finally said, "I'm Cody. Do me."

She turned me over so I was facing her and got her hand down on an imaginary dick, actually my clit, and jacked my hood up and down while she put a leg over my leg and got her mouth on mine, putting me more on my back. Cindy was an erotic sexy woman. She couldn't get enough and we were just feeling each other up although we were trying to be realistic. I was acting like she was Cody.

Then, surprising me, she mounted me, legs on both sides and got going up and down on my dick, actually my clit. I thrust up like Cody would and couldn't believe how much fun we were having. I didn't want her to have an orgasm, save that for Cody, so I slowed us down and we both got settled.

She said, "Oh, that was so good. I think I'm good to go. I found out so much I didn't know."

"Cindy, remember Cody wants to fuck you as much as you want to fuck him. He'll go slow and have fun. You do that too. Don't be in a hurry, it'll be more fun and last longer. When he goes in try to remember all the nice feelings.

"He may play with your clit and maybe your vagina with his tongue or lips. Don't be alarmed. You'll enjoy it much more than you think. After he has an orgasm play with his dick. Run your tongue over it and if you want, wrap your lips around it. Sucking on it helps too. It'll get him harder faster and you can go again."

We chatted a few minutes more and got dressed. We both visited the bathroom to get dry and I called Cody. He was upstairs. About 15 minutes and he came down. Cindy ran a hand over my shoulder and they tottered off. I didn't watch this time.

It must have been three hours and Cindy came down. She settled on the sofa and said, "It was just like you thought it would be. We fucked like rabbits and he sucked on just about every part of my body. I did do some of that too. He did get harder. I can't believe I finally had sex. It was the most amazing thing."

I smiled and hugged her and during some chit chat I suggested she keep our training session a secret between us. She said, 'oh, I would never tell anyone. It's just our secret, not even mom'. She was off and I didn't see Cody until dinner time. We were going to eat at home.

Cody said, "Mom, whatever you told her worked. She was wonderful and had a very nice time. Me too. I don't think she was nervous at all and it was her first time. I could tell, in fact, she was a bit aggressive. I think she must have been thinking of it for some time. What do you think?"

"I didn't watch. Got busy," I said. Actually I was too wound up to watch. If I had watched her fuck Cody I would of ran up and joined in. "She seemed calm when you two went along. She's very nice."

"Well, thank you very much for whatever you did," he said. "It was great."

***

A couple of weeks later, Saturday morning and I was working in the yard. I went in for something cool. A little warm out. When I went back out there was a car in the drive and young lady sitting in it. I went over and said "Hi." She smiled and said 'hi'. A moment and she said, 'is Cody here?'. "Not right now," I said. "He went on an errand. Something about music. Would you like to come in?"

She said, "Oh, no. I'll just wait here. Thanks."

I started to go and stopped and looked back and said, "You know we can hide from him and maybe he won't find us. Out by the pool in the shade. Ice tea. What do you think?"

A pause and she smiled and said, "Sounds good. Yes, I'd like to do that. Thank you."

I introduced myself and she said her name was Nicky. We sat for a few minutes and Cody came back and they toddled off. Something about her interested me and I went and got the system running and the earphones and watched. They were in Cody's bedroom sitting on a small sofa. Two person.

Nicky was saying, "Thank you very much but I'm not interested right now. Maybe some other time."

Cody said, "I know. It's fine. Don't let it bother you. I knew that when your mom invited me over. She was a little pushy wasn't she?" They both laughed at that.

"I guess you can read me like a book," she said. "I would have said something then but I didn't want to embarrass mom. How can you tell?"

"You're conflicted," Cody said. "Your mind wants to do one thing and your body wants to do another. Doesn't work unless they get together. It's quite normal. You might try teasing yourself through someone else. It's a lot of fun too."

"Nicky smiled and said to Cody, "That's a little convoluted. What's the point?"

"Uh, well, I can show you, Cody said. "It's innocent."

Nicky paused, smiled and said, "Ok."

Cody said, "Can I touch your elbow? She said 'sure' and he did. Then Cody said, "You touch mine too," and he held it up and she touched it. Then he said, "Now let's do the same thing with our knee." They both had on summer shorts and soft tops. They touched each other's knee.

Nicky was a very nice looking young lady. I was jealous. Great boobs, great proportions. Slimish and sex hair. You could play with it in bed. They were sitting fairly close in the small sofa. Not crowded but close.

Cody said, "Ok, now put your hand on my knee and leave it there. If you want to." She did. Cody said, "Ok, I'm going to put my arm over yours and on your knee." He did.

Cody said, "Here's what teasing through someone else is like. I'll move my hand and fingertips on your leg wherever you move your hand and fingertips on my leg." He didn't say knee. He said, 'leg'. He said, "If you're having fun then your mind and body are in sync. If not then just stop. It's ok."

Nicky starting smiling and looked away then back, still smiling. I switched cameras so I could see inside Cody's knee and waited. She curled her fingertips over the inside and rubbed him a little. I saw Cody do the same to her. She smiled more and she bit her lower lip. Nicky curled her fingers down under the inside of his knee and slid backwards and up to the inside of his thigh, still smiling.

Cody waited a moment and did the same. I'll bet both their hands were little hotties. She had power and it wasn't going to be easy to give it up. They played up each other's inner thigh like a couple of kids. She got up to the bottom of his shorts which were up high from riding up when he sat down. Hers was about the same so both their hands were in a good place. I wondered if he had planned this whole thing.

They sat there for a few moments and I saw Nicky slip her fingertips under his shorts and I switched so I could look up the front of Nicky's legs and his fingertips were up in Nicky's pants. She was biting both lips every now and then and she was truly having fun. She worked her fingers in and I could see them moving right about where Cody's balls were and his was about right in the middle of her pussy.

It wasn't long and everything between their hips was active, slow but active. Cody said, "As the boyee I'm supposed to ask the girlee if she would like to cuddle on the bed and discuss our syncfulness. There's kissing and hugging and playing kneesies and you can do more teasing through someone else. You're very good at that.

"Besides," Cody said, "I've never had anyone running a tongue around my nipples and squeezing them with their lips and sucking lightly. If you do that I guess I'm supposed to do that in return. Of course, sooner or later we may have to compromise because of, uh, something. I suppose we could consider that my balls is a match for your unballs and my larger stick is a match to your smaller stick."

They stood up and melted into each other. She stayed on his lips for a long time, occasionally shifting her hips around his dick. He got in the back of her pants once or twice and no reaction from Nicky other than what they were doing. I think Cody knew they were going to fuck when they touched knees the second time, or the first time.

On the bed she slipped his pants off, followed by him slipping hers off. Tops, boxers and panties, she took off her bra. They 69'ed, causing some fudging by both.

She was lying on her back, flexing her toes. Her breathing was ragged with her mouth open. She tried to breathe with her mouth closed but it didn't work. She was looking in Cody's eyes, feeling his loins preparing. He rocked her thighs back and forth getting ready. Nicky loved every microsecond of it. There was this strange stab in her stomach as he moved further down, flexing his hips. She felt him dragging his balls under his shaft but didn't know what it was, down her clit.

She had played with it and knew its size but when it was splayed down her open crevice she squeezed around his neck a little harder. His arms were somewhere under her shoulders, close. His chest was pressing right into her breasts, pushing the nipples down but not hard. His breathing, and hers, made the nipples move around when their chests rose up and lowered.

She felt his stomach flat on hers, it didn't seem heavy. She was nude and the full and open intimate contact of his nude body against hers was more erotic than she thought it would be. Everything seemed to be moving against her all the time, everywhere. She felt his legs against her feet, pushing out, opening up her legs more. He didn't seem to be in a hurry.

She squeezed her vagina, pushing out a little lube, wetting the bed in a small circle. Nobody cared. He kissed her face somewhere, moving to the other side and doing the same. He kissed her neck and eyebrows. He kissed her lips, and again. They both had their eyes open, looking at each other. She felt him slide around, just a little, way down her body. Then again.

She closed her hips against his just enough to feel his movements and felt him lift back and up. Then she felt him drop slightly and a little more. He paused and flexed the head of his dick and dropped a little more and he felt her entire chest lift with the large amount of air she took in. He was looking in her eyes, looking for hurt or concern or rejection, but found none.

He pressed ever so slightly and felt her encircle part of his dick head, then some more. She closed her eyes and almost savagely kissed him, tongue in as far as she could get it. At the same time her knees came up and out, almost as much as a ballet dancer and it caused her to tilt up her hips and force his whole dick head inside and he started pushing and pulling in a steady rhythm.

He gained the first full thrust in slow increments for her pleasure as much as his until his pubic hair meshed with her clit. Then he showed her what fucking was all about. From the entrance all the way to his balls and all the way back out to the entrance. She learned quickly and responded in kind. It was long minutes before they could speak to each other, hips moving in concert, remembering nipples and loving kisses and those luscious sensitive buns, hers and his.

About mid-way through her first fuck she got an orgasm. All at once it was a bit much and Cody let her go with her short hi pitched vocals, her eyes as big as saucers. It controlled her but finally it let her go. Cody's penis thrusting became noticeable again and she resumed her part. An amount of time passed, interestingly longer than anticipated and they both became overly excited and couldn't control it.

Nicky came first, not quite as powerful as the first but it still blew her mind apart anyways. Cody was just behind. Nicky was more than he had experienced before for some reason. He was more serious fucking and more serious with his feelings for her. He made sure she was comfortable throughout in little ways. He didn't know he did that. There was more semen and it took longer to recover his senses. He was a little confused. He didn't know that.

They went to sleep.

***

It was spring and Bean and her mom, and myself, were playing tennis. Our first time together. Her mom and I were resting and Bean was practicing returns with the tennis ball machine. I hated that machine, it always beat me.

Bean's mom was saying, "If this is too embarrassing let me know. Bean said she would like to try oral on Cody. She wants me to come over and teach her when she's with Cody. My husband and I have never accomplished that particular method. I can't teach her a thing about it. Would you consider doing that for her? If you don't want to for whatever reason it's alright."

I smiled and said, "Tantalizing isn't it. Watching someone wrestle with him and his expressions. Worth the price of admission. Once I was invited up to watch and join in a little, by both, separately. I didn't. I thought it would cost a mint on a psychiatrist. "

"Isn't that the truth," she said. "I would love to do that, see her making out. I just can't teach her oral."

"I'll think about it," I said. "It is tempting. I can't imagine how it would go, I guess that depends on Cody."

"Thank you. I appreciate your position. Bean will be off for Switzerland for six months in about two weeks. International banking concerns in the boardroom. Nice exposure."

***

Cody's happy attitude was almost unbridled. He tried to stop but I caught him smiling at an empty coffee can. I caught him looking at me out of the corner of his eyes more than once. I didn't say anything. We had a conversation about what Bean's mom asked me.

He said, 'A girl should have intimate and detailed knowledge of that capability in today's world. Particular if she will be exposed to men in the international area. It will be especially valuable in any casual sexual encounter as well as a highly valuable asset in marriage. You should consider her plight very carefully.'.

Did I mention that Cody is about half way through getting a full degree online from a first line college? I said I would do it and that started him off on the happy attitude thing.

The closer it got the more jittery I got. Then Cody said, "Hey mom. Would you mind if someone else joined us? Might can help in your endeavors."

"Sure, if there's room," I said. Four is about the same as three." I was wondering which of his friends it was, Sandra, Nicky, Abby, and there were one or two or three other ones.

Cody was very nice to me the last two days. Even normal almost. Hours to go. I didn't mind teaching Bean about oral. It was being right beside Cody when he was nude. I mean that close and nude. Manhood up. Balls up. Hips up. Flipping his dick just for fun and making me look and jump back. Flipping it right when I was showing Bean how. Men are crude.

Bean arrived and we talked a bit in the kitchen. It was a fun conversation. I gave her an outline. Cody came in and he and Bean were off upstairs. I said I would be along in about five or ten minutes. A little woman maintenance. I finished up and decided to wear only my half panties, the ones that weren't tight at my thighs. I can move around easily in those, lots of room. Knitish and light weight and they pushed out nicely over my bump.

My boobs were up and out, nipples were up and out. My tuff was up and not out. I got upstairs and went in Cody's bedroom. Cody was sitting up at his pillow, legs down the bed. Bean was in front between, legs crossed with Cody's fingers running down her side. Both nude. There was a man I've never seen before sitting beside Cody at the other pillow, legs down the bed with a pair of light red briefs on.

I stood staring at him, not knowing what to do. We were dressed the same but I had boobs. Cody said, "Mom, this is Bill. We call him Red."

He was as tall as Cody, I could tell. He had a small nice beard, slightly red, and bright eyes and a very nice shy smile. His eyes were actually twinkling. He had abs. Wow. He was about my age and he had abs. Maybe he was holding his stomach in. He was slim with a waist and nice toes.

He was sitting up and still he was crowding his briefs. Well, I guess Bean got him up a little. I was standing there at the foot of the bed with Red staring at my boobs and crotch, smiling. Then he smiled brighter. He probably wanted me between his legs. My head got crossed up.

Cody said, "Mom, I owe Red $14,000 and I said I would let him come and help out if he would cancel the debt and he said, uh, what did you say Red?"

"I said It would surely be my pleasure," he said. "And it surely is my pleasure now that I see the whole gang. Don't be wary, Cody and I've worked together a long time and we've known each other since he was half his age. I know all of his secrets and he knows all of mine." Cody was smiling and nodding 'yes' a lot.

I trusted Cody. I climbed on the bed and settled down between his legs. His knees were up just a little. Cody and Bean were messin some and Red smiled at me and I smiled back. I leaned back and gave him and peck. He liked it. A few moments and I did it again. No sense wasting nudish man time.

Cody and Bean got to ignoring us and playing more and Red and I had a fairly good conversation. Cody had been after him to come over and meet me for some time. He was just too busy. His wife passed away some years back. He and Cody were thinking about starting up their own electrical company. He had a place down the state on a nice lake, one daughter, married. Cody didn't owe him any money.

He apologized very friendly like for letting Cody spring him on me like this but said it was great fun. We kissed again. Talked then kissed again. He was letting his knees and thighs mess with mine. Maybe it was me messing with his. His briefs seemed to be more crowded.

Cody said, "I thought Red might be a nice prop for showing Bean. We're going to catch up. If you two can entertain yourselves try to ignore us." With that Bean slipped over to the other side of Cody and they lay down, facing each other, and starting doing the most disgusting things.

Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers