Wow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers

Red gave me one of those looks that said, 'might as well', or 'sure', or 'I don't mind', or 'would you like to'. I smiled and slipped over his leg with my back to Cody and we both lay down and faced each other. His abs were real. I felt Cody's bottom touching mine every now and then. I think he was doing that on purpose. It was working. Red got his arms around my waist and I got mine around his neck and the first kisses were the most sensitive and nice kisses I've had in a long time.

There just was no way our middles weren't going to meet so we both went ahead and got them together and the kisses got much better. Red could kiss. He let me get my tongue in first. A gentlemen or he was trying very hard to be likeable. He said, "I'm not taking my briefs off until you take your panties off, unless you want me to take them off."

We both smiled while we were kissing. It was getting to be fun and we were relaxing and getting tense at the same time. I slipped my hands down around his waist and a moment later I slid his briefs down around his thighs and got back around his neck. I had to pull them out over his dick. He slid in the back of my panties and played for the longest time before taking them fully off, and his too.

I had a first time dick up my play pen. He was trying to be calm, didn't seem to be easy. I wondered how long it had been for Red. He said, "I'm afraid I'm not going to last too long like this."

I thought it might be he hasn't tried to get going again. I said, "I'm about in the same state." I crowded him and moved him in between my thighs and said, "Maybe this is what we both need. Enjoy yourself, I will."

We both practiced the missionary position, getting familiar, then I slipped my hand down and found his dick. That thing was big. I rubbed it around and got it pretty wet and settled it right in my funnel and let him go. Nice slow thrust about half way in. It spread me deliciously. It had been a while for me and I think for him too. Another thrust and we were mated. Another thrust and we were fucking. Another thrust and I was in heat. Another thrust and we were officially having a very good time.

I thought Bean's mom must have been surprised. She was downstairs in my bedroom watching. I sneaked her in the back patio doors and set her up with everything. She was so happy. The next time she would join Bean and Cody.

I know Cody was watching us when he could. Fucking Bean has to be a distraction. I sneaked a peek around Red's head and Cody was doing his normal very slowly thrusting. When he lifted I caught a glimpse of his big dick coming out of Bean and dropping back in. Her vagina spread smoothly going and coming.

Bean had a nice hip movement going on Cody. Our feet were occasionally touching and once I had a hand out and she held hands for a couple of thrusts. Red was giving me a very nice floater, as I called it. I could think but my head was all about sex. I was breathing in when he was pulling out and breathing out when he was thrusting. That way I was sucking my stomach in a little and tilting my hips up when he thrust. Worked good for me, long habit.

Red said, "I'm not going to last very long."

I slipped my hands on his buns and held on. It was a wild ride. He got faster and I got into it. I could hear his breaths being forced out and his grunts and feel his stuttered thrusts. He got about half way finished and started up again for a few thrusts and did it all again.

He lay quiet for a couple of minutes and got himself up on his elbows. Surprisingly he wasn't that heavy. Looking at me he closed his lips and his eyes and popped a big breath out. Then he smiled and said, "That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. No, I mean it was easier than I thought it would be. I didn't mean it the other way."

"It surely was hard," I said. "Thank you very much. I think we beat the kids." He kissed me like a little kid. I said, "I think you're still up quite a bit. If you can unplug for a few minutes I'll be right back."

"Oh. Right. Sorry," he said. He slipped off and I was off to do resurfacing. On the way back Bean was coming in. We did the girl giggle and butt slap and got on with it. Cody was on his back with his eyes closed. Red was looking for me and smiled when I came back. Bean came back and Cody and Red took a turn in the bathroom.

Oral popped in my head. I forgot all about teaching Bean oral. I was thinking Red was going to get more than he thought he would. I turned slowly towards him with one of those kind of grins on my face, a smile with lips together, eyebrows up and head tilted over and down with eyes looking upward towards his eyes. He looked at me and tilted his head slightly. Something was up.

I said, "Time Bean." We had it planned. She got Cody on his back and got between his legs, on her elbows. We wanted to get to Cody before he started getting up again. Just for the heck of it and with no particular reason in mind I got Red in the same position and got myself situated.

"Red," I said, "I'm supposed to teach Bean how to do oral on Cody. We seem to have an extra dick of similar size and if you don't mind I can use it as a prop. What do you think?"

He wet his lips and looked at Cody and Bean and back to me. He said, "Yes please. Anything I can do to help just let me know."

"Just relax and I'll try not to be too much of a bother," I said. He nodded a couple of times and Bean and I were off. Now all we had to do was get the guys off.

There was obviously things to do when you do oral on a guy and Bean was glancing at me, watching my moves. I got a hand down under Red's balls and rubbed way down under his butt crack and back up under his balls and played with his sack nicely. After about ten or fifteen of those I put my other hand around his dick right above his balls and started a slow up and down jack, not too far. Bean followed.

I said, "Bean, we're after a lot of sperm way up in the air like a volcano eruption. When he gets close hold it like a fire hose and let 'er blow. Bean laughed and the guys died. I said, "Next time we'll get a taste of it ourselves." Bean laughed and the guys brightened up. There'll be a next time. Worth its weight in gold. I had told Bean to do everything a lot and take her time. We did.

Red was coming up a little faster than Cody. I got a hand a little higher, about two inches from his ridge and pulled his foreskin down and back up and kept at it. Cody was catching up to Red. Bean was working him nicely. I got a tongue on the head of red's dick and played with it and the foreskin. He had a nice view. He doubled his pillow so his head was higher and he could see more.

Bean was brushing Cody's dick head with her lips. She was getting anxious. I got my lips sideways on red's shaft and Bean followed with Cody and we did a firemen's slide up and down, still playing with their balls and sliding under to their butt. I glanced at Bean and gave her a slight nod. Difficult with my lips sideways on reds shaft.

I got a leg over one of red's legs and pulled it in against my pussy and held it there. Some pussy fucking on his leg was good for me. His dick head was starting to get bigger. It was about thirty minutes since their orgasms and they were both good to go.

Bean and I got our lips on about the same time. A full tongue wrap and press and rimming his ridge and playing with his foreskin brought some nice moans. Cody had his head back and eyes closed. I don't know how they kept their hips down. I could see Bean's cheeks flex. She was sucking. I was late so I got that going too. Not too hard.

I was rubbing Red just below his balls, a little firm about three or four inches down and back up. After a while I put my fingers up under his buns and pushed up and down and up for a few moments. Red started a soft fuck upwards between my lips. I rode it up and down a little to get the right amount between my lips so it felt like a pussy. That's important.

Working the head is the key. Well, not in the beginning. In the beginning just having fun is the key. Nice and relaxed. Then a little more intense then a little more sexual then more erotic then go ballistic sucking and jacking and boom and there they go.

You gotta have a plan. They do, seducing I mean. Years ago one of the most important questions for the guys was how do you get a girls pants down over her buttocks without her noticing. The thing is all the girls knew about that question and we just stopped wearing pants. End of problem.

Cody rose up on his elbows, eyes closed, and Bean squealed and kept jacking Cody. A lump and a string got out and landed somewhere up his stomach and chest then more followed. Bean was beside his dick with her head laying down and looking up watching the show.

Her head was lifting and bending backward trying to follow. I think it was the first time she had ever seen a male orgasm in the clear. She kept at it until he stopped shooting and softly stayed with it for a while. I explained that part to her very carefully.

All this time I was doing Red, as they say, in classic fashion. I slacked off just a little watching Bean and Cody but I got back to it and upped the suction pressure. About three or four minutes and I felt it below his balls, up under a bit. Old hat to me but as much fun as the first time.

I watched his face as best as I could. I had him tilted over a little. His eyes were closed. His stomach got a little firm and with fantastic force pushed his dick up ever so slowly. I rode up with him and he stayed up. I had my tongue ready and I felt the first one immediately before his dick sunk back down. I had to move quickly to stay with him but he was back up like a rubber band coming back.

He went like that until he settled down. I handled him ok. I was glad I still could. The mixture of grunts and other sounds were strange to me but very satisfying, to both of us. Wow, is Red going to remember me. Bean got to see the full show.

We cooed and kissed and showered and got dressed and went out to dinner. I went down to my bedroom to shower and let Bean's mom out. She had the most marvelous time watching our antics and we were friends forever. She mentioned about maybe her and Bean and Cody or just her and Cody. I would let them work that out.

Cody and Red went into business. Cody married Nicky and I gave them the house as a wedding present. I married Red and moved in with him and we merged our properties and finances. We were all very well off with inheritances and such. Cody got his college degree, high grade average. He never did have to work. He did because he liked it. A lot. Red too. When he had his clothes off you could tell why they called him Red. Looked like his dick was coming up out of flames.

Cody still sees the other young ladies now and then. Nicky says its fine with her. Sometimes she joins in for a threesome. They all know each other and no telling what else they do. I don't ask.

Don't worry, be happy.

Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers