WOW, I'm a Dominatrix Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

"How can I be of service, ma'am.?"

I pat the sofa cushion beside me for him to sit there.

"Ma'am, if it's okay with you, could I please sit down here on the floor?" I nod yes and he sits at my feet. He attaches a leash to his dog collar and hands me the free end. "Please, ma'am, it would be my honor if you would hold this. I am very well trained. You will see."

I am speechless as I take the end of the leash and look down at him waiting meekly for any words from my mouth. His eyes are downcast and he just waits. I sit back and my mind reels with the possibilities. He's a nice looking young man. Who knows? He may be a junior executive by day and a submissive by night. A sense of real power sweeps over me. Hmmmm. Here I am nude and all the folks in the room are naked or soon will be.

"Lo, stand up and take off your clothes." He jumps up like I poked a pitch fork in his ass and strips in a flash. He stands in front of me looking down at the floor with his hands behind his back and waits for my next command. Both his nipples are pierced with very large silver rings. His penis is an average length and he has shaved all the hair off his entire body including his crotch. He has a wide leather strap buckled tightly around the top of his ball-sack so that the skin of his scrotum is stretched tight over his bigger than normal balls. The skin is so tight and smooth it looks like a balloon stretched over two eggs. Jeez, that must hurt, is my first reaction.

"Turn around. I want to see your ugly ass." I'm starting to get into this. He turns and a nice set of buns is revealed as he shifts his hand to his front so as not to block my view. His back, buttocks, and upper thighs are crisscrossed with many light white lines and a few fresh red ones. These must be marks from whippings. Amazing. I have heard about this. It's called BDSM. I've read about it but I've never seen a person that is into it. Then again I haven't been looking at a lot of bare men's bums in sex clubs before.

"Okay, Lo. Sit back down." He sits on the floor beside my legs and sweetly leans a cheek against my thigh just like a Labrador Retriever I had as a kid. I give his hair a little tussle and he looks up at me with big puppy dog eyes and a contented look.

Looking around the room, I see a hot looking couple of nude women on a sofa kissing. Beside them is a naked man that is likely a husband of one of them. They kiss and grope each other and then the blonde woman goes to the floor and starts eating the pussy of the brunette. She is enjoying the licking and the man cups her breast to join in the pleasuring. Watching this cunnilingus is getting my juices going. I run my hand over my pussy and I can feel the fire starting to build there. Then it hits me. Why should I be stroking my pussy when I have a submissive ready to do anything I desire?

"Lo, lick my pussy until I tell you to stop." I spread my knees and he dives his head into my crotch. He licks my slit with real skill. His two hands are on the floor and only his mouth touches me. He is licking and slurping loudly with the occasional humming like an animal enjoying its dinner as he really gets into it. I think he's a bit too loud.

"Lo, not so loud." He quiets down with only the odd small grunt and slurp. I look over at the plastic covered bed and see a black man with a huge dark chocolate cock getting an expert blow job from his coffee colored partner. My mouth waters as I see that beautiful dick being licked and sucked lovingly. He is lying on his back and she is on her hands and knees beside him with her ass in my direction. I can see the red and pink gash of her pussy clearly between her nice tight buns. Lo is doing a great job and my pussy is getting super-charged while my brain is becoming clouded with lust. Holy shit, the handsome black guy just smiled at me. Fuck, I just smiled back. Why did my lips do that? He's saying something to his woman and she is getting off the bed and coming over to me.

In a refined California accent she says, "Hi, my husband wants to know if you'd like him to fuck your white pussy. If I was you girl, I'd say yes. That is one sweet cock, my dear attached to one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL with the 49'ers. Go, take that hot rod for a spin, girl."

She is great saleslady and everything she said after 'fuck your white pussy' is a blur. Looking at that huge cock has me scared to my core. I'm sure it would split me in two. I'd better just fantasize about it rather than impale myself on it. I'm not ready for the big leagues yet.

"Thanks very much but I think I'll take a pass. No disrespect, it looks very impressive. You're a real lucky woman." She walks back to the big, high bed and her handsome partner with her muscular, perfect ass undulating erotically. She mounts the bed and I see her lips moving as she says something to him but they are too far away for me to hear. He smiles and gives me a big, smiling thumbs-up gesture. What a nice guy. Little does he know that there is only about four inches between him and fucking me. Just seven inches rather than eleven and I would have trotted over there in double time and let him have his way with me.

I look down at Lo who has obediently continued to lick my pussy. I can only see the top half of his face over my pubic mound. His eyes are closed in deep concentration. I give his head a pat and he opens his eyes and squints like he is smiling, his tongue still buried in my vagina. The sensation of his tongue is nice but my naughty bits need a break. They are getting desensitized with the constant stimulation. Plus, I need to get my drink on some more. I am losing my alcohol buzz. I reach down to the floor beside the sofa and retrieve my Cuba Libre but the ice has melted and it tastes watered down and a bit warm.

"Great job Lo but I need a couple shots of tequila. Go downstairs and get them for me."

He pops to his feet and says in glee, "Oh yes, Mistress Ann. It's my pleasure." And off he scoots, totally naked. I can only imagine the looks he will be getting when he crosses near the dance floor in the buff to the bar. Ah well, this is a sex club after all and he's a cute young guy. But I can only imagine the ladies cringing when they see that leather strap around the top of his ball-sack.

Well, Ann, here you are sitting alone on the sofa looking around at the erotic scenes all around you. There's the black couple on the bed and I see that an attractive, Caucasian MILF has taken up their offer and is riding the athlete's huge cock with gusto. She's whipping her head in ecstasy as she grinds her bottom into his hips as he is laying on his back, smiling up at her. Now that is a horny sight. His wife is kissing the lady's ample tits and nipples. Seeing the MILF's pleasure gives me a moment of regret for not going over there and spearing myself on that beautiful black pleasure wand.

Over beyond the bed, however, I see something truly interesting and unusual. There's a woman tied to a large wooden, upright X and a man is whipping her with what looks like a long riding crop. I can hear the sharp sounds of leather against flesh and the muffled female cries that follow. What a horny sight! I'm drawn to them and walk over to get a better look. Closer now, I see the woman is totally nude and is tied facing the cross with her bare back and ass towards the rest of the room. She has a red ball in her mouth held in place by black leather straps buckled at the back of her head. This muffles her groans and whimpers. I can see red lines across her buttocks and lower back where the man a few feet in front of me is striking her in a regular rhythm with his leather whip. The lines remind me of the ones on LO's butt. Her body shakes and spasms with every blow.

Her punisher is dressed in tight black leather pants with the backside cut out to reveal his muscular buttocks and crack. He is bare from the waist up and has leather wristbands with sharp silver studs. His sharply defined muscular body is that of a serious body-builder.

He shouts at his victim, "Take that Margaret, you sex crazed slut." The next strike is harder than the others and I can hear a higher pitched muffled scream. He puts the whip handle into his waistband and takes a step towards her. He reaches under her ass to stroke her crotch. "Let's check if you like this, you nasty bitch. Are you all soaking wet in your cock-hungry cunt?" He gropes her crotch roughly with his right hand while, with his left, he pulls a handful of her long black hair violently enough to force her face to look up at the ceiling. I can see the whites of her eyes flash wide open in panic as he forces his searching fingers along her private parts. "I knew it, you sex-crazed slut! Your fucking pussy is fucking drenched." He continues to stroke her female area and I can see her eyes close and the corners of her lips around the red ball turn up as her face transforms into a look of pleasure and contentment.

"Do you want some cock, you dirty slut?" She nods yes. He grasps her hips and I can see his bare ass-cheeks flex as he drives his manhood into her. I haven't seen the front of his leather pants but they must be as open as the back for him to mount her so easily. He pounds his meat into her in solid, driving thrusts and I can hear muffled squeals of pleasure from the lucky woman's throat. Her ass-cheeks shake with every thrust and she whips her long black hair in sexual frenzy as he drills home. My goodness is this not the most erotic thing I have seen in this place of new surprises. I have to reach down and stroke my own throbbing pussy as I witness this sex-charged vision. In no time, I can hear her passionate muffled screams and see her eyes squint as she explodes into an exquisite, well-deserved orgasm. He grunts and gives two big thrusts in what must be him filling her vagina with his seed. Then he slows his strokes. I can hear her heavy breathing through her nostrils slow gradually.

I hear a whimper behind and to my right. I look back and there is Lowell, dutifully holding my two shots of tequila and staring at the erotic scene before him. His cock is fully erect with the bulbous, red, engorged head looking like it might explode he is so horny. His eyes are half-closed like his mind is off in some other erotic world. I don't know how long he has been there.

I grab the handle end of his leash that is dangling down and give a good tug to get him back into the real world. He looks up guiltily and offers me my drink. I reach for the tequila, "Thanks, Lo." I down it in one gulp and he takes the glass and hands me the other. This one I drink more slowly and let the liquid fire burn down my throat. I feel a wave of hot alcohol pleasure. No wonder, since my heart is racing and I feel blood surging throughout my body. The erotic bondage scene is wonderfully exhilarating and I feel like I have stepped into a new, violently erotic world where I instinctively belong.

I look back at the satisfied couple and see him untying the last binding on her ankle. She is holding the headpiece with the red ball in her hand and has a big smile on her pretty face. The man's cock is long, limp, and shiny with cum that is dripping onto the floor. He looks over at Lo. With a stern, angry face, he shouts, "Lo, you worthless piece of shit. Get over here and lick the cum off my dick and balls and I might do you a favor and whip your undeserving ass." Lo looks down humbly and starts to walk towards the creep submissively.

I think, "Who the fuck does this prick think he is? Lo, is my guy, not his." I have never taken any shit from a man in my life and I'm not starting now.

"Lo, don't you take one fucking step more." I jerk his leash. He freezes and squats down on the floor between the mouthy guy and me.

I look over at the muscular stud. "Lo is mine, fuck-face. Back off!" A surprised look comes over his face, then one of anger, and then he breaks into a huge grin as he throws his head back, laughs heartily, and shouts, "Well what do we have here? A dominatrix in the making? Ha, ha, ha. And a very sexy one, too," He eyes me up and down brazenly as I stand my ground totally nude with my shoulders squared and feet apart ready for anything. "Yes, I think you are a kindred spirit, sister." He offers the long riding crop, handle first towards me. "Here, let me give you a little gift to help you on your path. Lo here will be your slave for life if you whip his sorry ass with it." I hesitate. "Go ahead. Take it."

I grasp the handle with my right hand and caress my left hand along the warm leather shaft with a smile on my lips. "Welcome to my world, baby," the bodybuilder says with an evil tone and then breaks into big rolling gales of laughter as he and his woman walk away.

The riding crop feels good in my hand. I hold the handle with my right hand and slap the other, the working end against the palm of my left. I feel a sting even though I didn't hit too hard. Nice. I grab the working end and bend the length of the shaft. It has a nice springy feel. Maybe I should give this nice piece of equipment a test drive. Sure, why not? The willing, submissive at my feet seems a good candidate.

"Lo, stand over there by that X. I'm going to tie you to it."

Oh, yes, Mistress Ann, of course." Hmmmm. 'Mistress Ann' has a nice ring to it. He goes to the cross and shoots his arms and legs out stiffly along the four wooden planks that form the structure. His ass is to me. He has moved like he has done this before. The manacles are wide leather bands with large silver buckles to fasten the wrists and ankles securely. I finish securing him to the cross, squatting down by his ankles and I can see his balls hanging down below his wide open legs.

I stand back and survey my charge. He has a tight muscular body with nice buns. A feeling of raw power and control washes over me. I have no anger, just the thrill of owning this male body before me. I shift to Lo's left so that I can give him a good whack, right-handed. I say nothing. What the fuck am I going to say? None of this makes much sense. It's just me getting off on whipping an anonymous guy who loves the pain. I swipe the riding crop with a swishing sound and give Lo's right butt-cheek a good whack. Lo gives a little whimper. The weapon leaves a slight pink mark. I realize that to make the long-lasting, deep red marks I will have to up the ante big time. This sends a blood lust through my brain rather than a sense of pity for the man. I give his ass a rapid, hard volley of a dozen sharp, loud strokes.

Lo's voice screams out through the pain, "Yes, Mistress Ann, Yes. Please punish me."

Adrenaline is surging through my body. My arm is a bit tired and I am breathing heavily. The cool air is being sucked in through my flared nostrils. I feel like a strong thoroughbred horse, racing with exhilaration. Lo's buttocks are criss-crossed with a new flurry of dark pink streaks. Fuck, is this great or what? I feel in total control like I have never felt before.

I get a wild idea and then run the tip of my crop up the inside of my submissive's thigh until it touches his glossy ball-sack.

In surprise, Lo jerks his total body and whimpers, "Oh my god, not my nut-sack." I roll the tip around his sack as his ass swivels to squirm away. Hmmm. This might be a whole new thing for my slave. I have this incredible need to have him remember me for the rest of his sorry life. My arm isn't strong enough to make that happen on his back and ass. His balls are the answer. I lower the end of the crop to the level of his ankle and then give a solid, fast, upward stroke to his ball-sack. The effect is immediate and loud as a scream rings through the room.

Behind me are murmurs of a few onlookers who had come over to observe. "Holy fuck, that must hurt." "I can't believe she did that."

Lo doesn't say stop so I guess he needs more discipline. I hit his sack quick and hard at least a dozen times with all my might. He is thrashing his head and screaming sounds, not words, in agony as I pepper his jewels.

At the last stroke, he shouts, "Ahhhhhhh. Yesssss. I'm coming. AHHHHHHH. Oh my god, it's too, too good." He throws his head back in ecstasy as his body shakes in a total body orgasm. Then his head hangs down limply. It appears he has blacked out. Why don't I feel sorry for what I have done? I don't, I just feel great, like a gunslinger in the old west who just put a notch on his gun after killing a cowboy. Lo isn't going to die, but he sure as hell will remember Mistress Ann for the rest of his life. Two men undo his limp body from the cross and carry him to a nearby sofa.

What a revelation! I am a natural dominatrix, now unleashed. Look out world. Here comes Mistress Ann.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12