All Comments on 'Wrangler Butts Ch. 02'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5

This is easily one of the best stories on here. Gave it 5 stars, but it deserved WAY more. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this

I love this story, I hope there is more!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

Explosive! Keep it cumming!

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenabout 12 years ago
Do I have to state the obvious?

This was great; I am not saying it wasn't. However, for the sake of Sex Ed. Class I have to put my foot in my mouth. The condom didn't do a bit of good. It was Way TOO Little Too Late if that was a risk. Mitch should have told him BEFORE touching him, because little College boy has been lapping up his cum like a starving man. The condom is a great idea, but not AFTER he has has his mouth all over that. You can suck a dick in one too, you know. Now that I have been the party pooper...I'll keep reading, because I love your stories. I just thought if someone was reading this they should know the flaws of reality. You can catch it from oral.

rabbitfishrabbitfishabout 12 years ago
Agreed...

Agreed with NymzanSusauren on all points. That is a common failing in stories on Literotica, and it really irritates me. Either ignore the possibility of disease (it is fiction, and you can do that) or use condoms correctly. I worry about people getting their information here and thinking you can't get sick from oral.

But of course I will keep reading, despite that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love

The fact that the condom was introduced showed true love. I don't care if this is fiction or not, because more don't think about it, is what makes AIDS so high. To be able to read it and feel it with his words, shows the core of human kind the meaning of ""True Love".

podgapodgaalmost 12 years ago
Didn't advance the plot much . . .

. . . but who cares? Not me!

Hawt!

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

i love this story i am glad i brought my laptop on holiday to turkey.? lol god it hot like this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Love these characters - hot and dirty sex, but the respect they have for each other comes through all the time. Wish more writers would remember this aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Much Sex?

This story shows barely any relationship at all. It's constant sex. There needs to be dates and inside jokes and cutesy things and Everything else. Relationships aren't just sex, especially if love is involved.

WittePietWittePietover 10 years ago
It's a question of balance

As a writer as well as a reader, I know how difficult it is to strike a balance between too much sex and too much story. When I began to write for Literotica, I thought it was all about the sex, and that the rest of the story was merely scene-setting. Now I've almost gone to the other extreme, and I m sure that some readers give up because there is not enough sex.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 9 years ago
Hot Story

Just finished Chap 2 and look forward to the rest. It's really hot sex and that's why I love it. There's just enough story to keep it interesting. Will read all your stories as I make the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just echoing on a couple of comments.

I am a woman and a gay friend recommended me to read this story. Hot story by the way. Anyway, I read a couple comments here about STD's and well, it's true and they can be very contagious even if infected semen touches skin. I let my boyfriend cum on my tits. Well days later I noticed a little wart on one of my left areola. Went to Gyno and said it was a Human Papilomavirus wrat. My Gyno had to laser burn it to kill the thing and remove it. I was left with a small scar. This virus is very common and easily contagious and most men gay and straight carry it now. In women, if transmitted via vaginal, could lead to cervical cancer and if swallowed, (men or women) could lead to throat cancer. So just wanted to put it out here for awareness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous