Wrangler Butts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yummy!"

The tension drained from Darrin as he barked out a laugh at Mitch's antics. He was shocked that Mitch not only wasn't mad that he shot into his mouth, but had enjoyed it. Darrin lifted Mitch's chiseled face and pressed their lips together, dipping his tongue inside to taste the wonderful mixture of Mitch's saliva and his semen.

"Your turn now. I think I am ahead in the cum count," said Darrin.

Darrin pressed Mitch backward, running his hands over the beautiful legs in front of him as he slid his hands up and teased the huge nuts that occupied Mitch's briefs. Gripping the underwear by the sides, Darrin slowly pulled them down with Mitch's cock straining until it was finally released, the swollen head giving Mitch's navel a wet kiss of precum as it swung free. Licking up the insides of Mitch's thighs, he drew nearer to the object of his immediate desire, those bull nuts. Holding his nose fractions of an inch from Mitch's balls he inhaled deeply. The scent was a heady blend of spicy and earthy, smelling intimately of Mitch. Reaching up he wrapped his fingers around those large orbs and pulled them to the bottom of his sack. Staring at them for several seconds as he enjoyed the anticipation, Darrin ran the rough tip of his tongue down the cleft between Mitch's testicles.

"Oh yeah. That's it Darrin. Lick my nuts," gasped out Mitch.

Darrin paused briefly to enjoy the look on Mitch's face and then began a thorough tongue bath of the balls in his fist. Moving over them, he began to lick lower and tasted a wonderful tang as he edged into the thatch of hair covering Mitch's ass crack. Not hearing any complaint, he moved lower until finally his tongue uncovered the object of his most intimate desire, the pink orifice winking at him as Mitch thrashed beneath his careful attention. Darrin stared at the twitching opening, wanting to explore it further, but decided that he didn't dare. With reluctance, he moved upward again, finally grasping Mitch's dick in his hand, enjoying its heft, and studying it carefully. The deep blue vein snaking over the top of the pale cock was reminiscent of porcelain blueware, the barely delineated circumcision scar and perfectly shaped glans completing the vision. Not surprisingly the urethra was enormous, as it would need to be to handle the massive quantities cum that emerged from those huge, full nuts. Beauty in the flesh, the perfect cock so far as Darrin was concerned. He slowly ran his thumb over the slit and drew it back coated, a strand of precum trailing off its tip. Tasting it he was unsurprised that it was sweet and delicious.

"GodDamnIt! It's not a fuckin' dildo! My balls are aching. Suck it!" moaned Mitch.

"Yes sir!" Darrin said with a chuckle, remembering that he had shot off twice tonight and Mitch was still waiting. He began to move his hand up and down and sucked the spongy head into his mouth. He nursed and tongued the cockhead while stroking the cock below his lips. Enjoying the honey flowing from its tip, Darrin worked it deeper and deeper into his mouth. Gagging each time he tried to take its entire length, he finally conceded temporary defeat and began working it with both hands and his mouth.

"Oh fuck Darrin. I'm about to nut! Pull off dude, pull off now!"

Darrin smiled to himself and thought 'not fucking likely' as he power sucked the object of his long repressed desire. Feeling the steel rod in his grip swell even further, he braced himself for the impending explosion.

"FUCK! AHHHHHH!"

His mouth flooded with surge after surge of sperm. Swallowing quickly, he was able to gulp down much of the flow, but as the onslaught continued it began to escape from his lips. When the ejaculation finally subsided, he slowly pulled back and stopped at the tip to tongue the slit before letting it slide from his lips. Darrin spotted a few small pools of cum on Mitch and licked them hungrily. As he moved up, consuming the last drops, he looked into Mitch's eyes, suddenly embarrassed by his lust. He paused, feeling that he had been caught doing something bad.

"Sorry . . ." he said, feeling his face redden again.

Mitch pulled him up so they were face to face and kissed Darrin passionately. Seemingly closing their bond to any outside of themselves.

"College, what are you sorry about now?" said Mitch.

"Well. You know. The . . ."

"Don't tell me you are apologizing for the amazing sex we just had. I know a college boy isn't that stupid."

Darrin's eyes enlarged to the size of saucers. Wondering if he was ever going to master this dance with Mitch, he was brought back to the present by the grip of his lover hand on his again hard dick.

"Looks like you are ready for round three there, College. How about you coat my face with some hot man juice. How about that?"

Darrin felt his dick jerk at the suggestion.

"Come on stud. Climb on my chest and jerk your load on my face."

Mitch moved lower as Darrin shifted up the bed and soon found his nuts resting between Mitch's hairy pecs. The dark curly hair teased the tender skin on the underside of his scrotum. Darrin ran his hand through the one pool of jizz he hadn't licked up and smeared it over his cock. Rocking steadily to rub his ass and nuts over Mitch, he began to jerkoff in earnest. Embarrassed, and yet amazingly turned on, by his exhibition in front of Mitch, his hand quickly became a blur on his dick as he rubbed his other hand over his nipples, tweaking them hard, and moaning with lust yet again.

"Yeah stud. That's fuckin' hot! Squirt your cum all over my face."

Darrin's eyes flew open. Mitch's dirty talk drove him over the edge and he began to unload onto the sexy body below him. His first shot left a thick white trail over Mitch's cheek and nose, and was quickly followed by another thick blob on his lips. But the volume rapidly diminished as his over-taxed nuts squeezed out the last drops of juice, the last trickling into small streams that dripped though Mitch's chest hair. Sliding back he managed to smear the last of his cum between their bodies as he lay on top of Mitch.

Mitch kissed him gently as they enjoyed the intimate moment. Mitch looked up and grinned at Darrin.

"Maybe this time let's not let it dry. I was covered with dried pecker trails that didn't want to wash off after last night."

"Allow me sexy," said Darrin with a smile.

Darrin ran to the bathroom, fished out a washcloth and soaked it in hot water. First washing himself, he carried the warm saturated cloth back to Mitch and cleaned his face and body from the remnants of cum. Mitch grabbed his arm as Darrin turned to take the cloth back to the bathroom and pulled him back to the bed.

"Leave it. I'd rather cuddle with you."

Smiling Darrin tossed the wet cloth to the floor and climbed into bed with Mitch. Wrapping their arms around each other, they gently caressed and kissed, memorizing each other on an almost molecular level. A few stray words were whispered as the Texas night wrapped itself around them and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

<><><><><>

The blare of a pickup horn jarred Darrin and Mitch awake early the next morning. Their sleep-deadened brains dimly recognizing that they were deep in a self-created tangle of limbs and bedding. Mitch frantically worked to free himself from the cloth leviathan and reach his clothes, only to find himself in a heap on the floor with a tentacle of sheet wrapped around his ankle.

"Shit!" said Mitch, as he jerked his feet out of the bedding.

"What the hell is going on?" said Darrin.

"Milk productions again. I forgot! Damnit!"

Mitch yanked on his underwear and jeans, pulling on his t-shirt as he raced toward the door. Sweeping his paperwork against his chest and grabbing his boots in one hand, he sprinted for the pickup.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Sorry," yelled Mitch to the crew.

Darrin collapsed back into their bed, having never made it out during the brief "Mitch storm" that he had just endured. The panicked beginning of his day had left his system filled with adrenaline. As his body recovered his mind began to sift through the details of last night. Recalling Mitch's touch, Darrin ran his fingers over his chest and abdomen, luxuriating in the feeling of peace that enveloped him. He smiled in acknowledgement of his inevitable morning erection, which towered above his bush. Wrapping his hand around it, he began to stroke slowly as he replayed their lovemaking. Sighing deeply, Darrin wiped the slick fluid oozing from his slit over his dick, savoring the sensations he created. He ran his other hand over his chest and rubbed his nipples, the rough skin of his fingers sending shockwaves to his hard shaft. His breathing deepened as he teased himself, his body filling with desire. As he pictured Mitch again, he slowed his efforts. Teasing his slit and rubbing the slick honey over the head of his straining dick, he realized that he really wanted to share this feeling with Mitch. Making a decision to save his ardor, he rose from the musky scented bed to shower and begin his day.

The crew working with Darrin breathed a collective sigh of relief when it was immediately evident that they were working with the competent version of the graduate student they knew. Darrin enjoyed the guys that normally worked on his crew, and Wade, the foreman, was always cracking jokes. But he could also be all business. They quickly finished up yesterday's work and made a sizeable dent in today's. The morning seemed to fly by for Darrin. When they stopped for lunch, Darrin realized he had forgotten to make his lunch, and with a 20-mile round trip to the nearest town he knew there wasn't time to get anything. He resigned himself to whatever food he could find in his pickup, as he walked over to scrounge through the glove box. Unfortunately all he found was a package of cheese crackers and a handful of catsup packages from Sonic. Sitting in the shade of his pickup, he slowly ate the crackers, not quite willing to just eat catsup. He looked up to see Wade headed toward him. Sitting on the ground beside Darrin, he opened his lunch cooler.

"This morning went pretty well! We'll have these finished before nightfall," said Wade.

"Yeah, seems to be going much better. Don't know what was wrong with me yesterday."

"Well you seemed a little distracted. It happens. Women can get to a man sometimes."

Darrin grinned, "Yeah, love sure can screw things up."

"You must'a patched things up though. Cause you have been grinning all day! The boys seem to think you got lucky last night," said Wade with a smile.

Darrin turned scarlet. Feeling the heat pouring from his face, he knew it was obvious that Wade had hit too close to the truth. To complete his embarrassment, he choked and blew partially chewed crackers over his jeans. Trying to catch his breath, and his composure, he looked away and muttered.

"Ah, yeah. You know how it is. "

Wade cackled at Darrin's discomfort and grinned. "It's ok Darrin. I do know. I was young once." Wade clasped him on the shoulder, "Hey you don't have much lunch. You aren't dieting or something are ya? Cause we gotta lot to do this afternoon."

"No. No diet. I just forgot to fix it. Mitch had milk productions early this morning and his crew woke us up when they showed up. Guess it sorta set me off on the wrong foot today."

Wade cracked open his cooler and handed Darrin a sandwich. "Here. It ain't much but it's a damn sight better than tiny crackers. B'sides my wife fixed me three of them. She's always afraid that I won't have enough to eat." Wade took another of the sandwiches and bit into it. Darrin unwrapped the sandwich he had been handed and took a tentative bite. The taste of yellow mustard and fried baloney flooded his mouth. Immediately he was five years old and fried baloney meant "special day" lunches with his mother. Darrin closed his eyes as he chewed, thoroughly enjoying the unexpected comfort food.

Darrin swallowed and said, "Fried baloney. I haven't had a fried baloney sandwich since I was a little kid."

"Yeah, they are good stuff. One of my favorites too. The wife doesn't fix them too often, says they're a lot of trouble," said Wade with a shrug.

The two sat in companionable silence as they ate. Wade handed Darrin a few more morsels from his cooler until Darrin was wondering exactly how much food Wade's wife had packed for him. The finale was Wade's shared homemade brownie that had Darrin licking his fingers afterwards.

"Damn that was good Wade. I appreciate you sharing your lunch. Your wife packs a mean lunch cooler!"

Wade smiled and nodded, "Yeah, everyone needs someone to take care of 'em, and to take care of." Wade looked at Darrin and winked and then gathered up the remnants of their lunch and began getting the crew moving again.

They finished the rest of the work with no problems, although it was still late when they were done. Darrin thought nothing of it since he had long ago realized that work on a ranch is finished when it's finished, not by some clock. Gathering up his datasheets and typing the last of the entries into his computer, he packed up. After checking tomorrow's schedule with Wade, he crawled into his pickup for the drive home.

Darrin mulled over a thousand things, from his research to Mitch, so engrossed in his thoughts that he was almost surprised when he pulled up to the residence. Wondering if Mitch was back yet, he crawled out of the pickup and went into the house.

"Mitch. Hey MITCH!"

Mitch walked from the bedroom, naked and damp from his recent shower, toweling his hair dry.

"Yeah babe, I'm here. What's up?" Mitch made a last swipe with the towel and walked over to Darrin. Flipping the damp towel over Darrin's head, Mitch pulled him closer and kissed him softly. Stepping back, he ripped the towel from around Darrin's neck and finished toweling off.

Darrin watched as the delicious hair on Mitch's body undulated under the towel. A dry Texas breeze blew through the room, carrying him the scent of the man in front of him. Watching Mitch openly was so new to him that he still felt that he should somehow be hiding his stares, but instead he drank in the perfect man that was standing before him. Mitch looked up into Darrin's lustful stare and chuckled.

"Like what you see babe?"

"Oh yeah. I love what I see!"

He grabbed Darrin, pulling him into a warm embrace. Mitch wrapped his muscular arms around him and pressed their lips together in a heated kiss. He allowed his lips to part slightly, and his tongue touched Darrin's warm red lips. Sensing his gentle probing, Darrin parted his lips and Mitch quickly exploited the breach and slipped his branding-iron hot tongue deep into Darrin's mouth. Their kisses lingered and explored. Both men panted as their make-out session became more and more urgent. Darrin ran his hands lower, wanting to explore the nude form in from of him. But as his hand slid downward he felt rough hands clasp his. Mitch gave him a last lust-filled kiss and then pulled back, a single strand of saliva trailing between their lips.

"Oh no big boy! You smell like cow shit. Go shower and I'll fix dinner. Then we can . . . relax, " said Mitch.

Darrin kissed him back softly, "Yeah. Ok, I'll clean up."

He walked over and kicked off his boots, flipping them into the corner. Darrin moved to the bedroom door and stripped off his work clothes, while still watching Mitch. His cock thickened at the sight of Mitch's sexy ass, and became fully erect when Mitch bent over to get something from a lower cabinet. Grinning like the Cheshire cat, Darrin dropped his boxers and walked naked into the bathroom, his erection leading the way.

Darrin relived the last two days as he moved through his shower routine and realized they were some of the best of his life. He stepped into the shower and the brown runlets of water that cascaded off him immediately testified to how filthy Darrin truly was. Soaping his body, he lathered his hair covered chest and stomach. Moving lower, he soaped his dick and balls and then worked the lather over his ass. His eyes closed as he began working the slick gel into the thick hair in his crack. His hand rubbed up and down his ass and he moaned softly each time his soap-slicked fingers ran over his hole. Feeling his pucker yield slightly to the pressure, he slowly slid one finger into his ass and began to finger fuck himself. His slippery finger ran in and out of his ass as his other hand caressed his chest. He reveled in the texture of hair under his fingers. Clear juice pumped from his cock as he added a second finger to his ass and stretched his sphincter further. Darrin gasped and hung his head as the burning sensation radiated from his ass. As the heat of sex flooded his body, he rammed his fingers deep into his ass, twisting his hard nipples with his other hand. He moaned softly as his body moved closer to orgasm.

"Hey, College! Time to eat. Get your ass in here!" shouted Mitch.

Jarred from his haze, Darrin's fingers popped from his ass as he realized what he had been doing. Flushing bright red, he quickly finished his shower and stepped out. He grabbed a towel and dried off while willing his cock to go down. As he walked out of the bathroom, he looked up to see Mitch standing at the bedroom door, now clothed in tight white BVDs and looking hot.

"Come on stud. Time to eat. Get some underwear on that monster so we can have supper."

Darrin blushed again as he tried to hide his stiff penis. Rummaging through his clothes he found a pair of oversized boxers and slid them on in the hope that he could hide his dick inside their tent-like confines. He moved to the table and tried to hide his crotch under the table while Mitch was taking the food off the stove. Mitch arrived seconds later, laden with grilled steak and fried potatoes for their minuscule table. Sitting down across from Darrin, he looked over the meal.

"Meat and taters. My favorite!" said Mitch, with an overblown smile.

Darrin chuckled and relaxed enough to fork a steak and potatoes onto his plate and begin eating.

"You know, eating with you is going to make me fat. A few vegetables wouldn't kill ya," said Darrin.

"Don't like the green shit," said Mitch around a bite of steak.

"I'll find some 'green shit' that you'll like. You'll try it? Right?"

"Yeah, ok. I'll try it. But I like meat and taters best."

Laughing again Darrin said, "Yes Mitch. I got it. My man likes meat and potatoes. Well, I certainly like his meat so I guess I'll learn to live with it."

Darrin blushed slightly as he looked for Mitch's reply, which was a bawdy wink above a fork piled with fried potatoes. The companionable meal was finished at a leisurely pace with the cleanup shared between them. After the last of the mess was taken care of they found themselves on the couch with Darrin laying his head in Mitch's lap. The comfortable silence continued as Mitch began to slowly caress Darrin. Mitch let the body hair slip between his fingers as he lightly touched Darrin. Tracing light circles over his areolas, Mitch drifted his hand to Darrin's navel where he gently tugged the hair surrounding it. Mitch's fingers slid under the waistband of Darrin's boxers, skimming over the dense hair covering his abdomen. Curling down, Mitch kissed him lightly on the forehead.

"You are so sexy," said Mitch in a soft voice.

Darrin looked up at him with a look of disbelief. "You're crazy. You are so fuckin' hot, and you're with me. And you think I'm . . . sexy. You're nuts!"

Mitch smiled and kissed him again. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, College. Remember that."

"Mitch."

"Yeah."

"You remember our rule. About asking for what you want to do."

"Yeah, College. I remember."

"Well, if you agreed to it once. Do I have to ask again?"