Wrangler Butts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I seem to be overdressed for this party, babe. What're you gonna do about it?"

Darrin smiled at the challenge. He pulled Mitch against his chest and rolled them so he was on top. Seating his bare ass over Mitch's crotch, Darrin felt the thick hard cock trapped inside. He grabbed the bottom of Mitch's shirt and ripped it open and the snaps sounded like a semi-automatic pistol when they released. Pulling off the shirt, he tossed it to the communal pile. He lunged onto Mitch's chest in a frantic desire to touch every bit of the man beneath him yet again. His hands moved lower and he stripped Mitch of his clothes and boots, pausing to enjoy the hot masculine body in front of him. He grabbed the can and squirted whipped cream over Mitch's hard cock and huge balls. He lowered his face to the banquet, feasting like a man starved for weeks. As he cleaned the last speck from the forest under his tongue, he felt Mitch's hand clasp his head and pull him upward.

"My turn again, College," said Mitch in a lust filled voice.

Mitch pressed against Darrin rotating them so Darrin was again under him. Moving so that he was standing on the ground, Mitch reached up and pulled Darrin toward him. He grabbed Darrin's cock in his fist and jacked it slowly as he again reached for the whipped cream. Mitch squirted a thin stream down Darrin's dick and over his nuts and again devoured his man. Darrin moaned under the attention as the sexual heat raging through his body was fanned to new levels. Feeling his impending orgasm, Darrin's breath came in small gasps, and then the sensations were again gone. Looking up, he saw Mitch considering him with a look of hunger. Mitch's dick was tucked high, with the glisten of precum obvious on the shaft. He slapped Darrin on the side of his ass.

"Roll over. You munched my ass last time I think it's only fair that I eat your ass now."

Darrin's heart raced at the thought of Mitch's tongue touching his hole. Moving to his knees, he slumped his chest against the blanket and spread his knees wide so his butt was open for whatever Mitch wanted. Soon he heard the now familiar hiss of aerosol, followed immediately by the wet, cold sensation that bled through his dense hair and ran over his quivering hole. Letting out an audible gasp as Mitch's tongue first touched him, Darrin was soon reduced to incomprehensible babble as his ass was licked clean by Mitch's expert mouth. Mitch stopped his exploration and Darrin almost whimpered in his need, but the assault renewed almost immediately. He had changed his attack, using his tongue as a battering ram to open Darrin's tight hole. As the steamy tongue dove further and further into Darrin's clenched ass, the pleasure centers of Darrin's body fired to overload. Finally Darrin's body relaxed as his gates opened wide, ready to be plundered. Darrin desperately tried to communicate his need, but the sounds coming from him were babble that was barely recognizable as having originated in language. Mitch paused, running his thumb over Darrin's hole.

"What babe?"

"Fuck me," said Darrin with a whimper. "Please fuck me. Fuck me now."

Mitch withdrew his touch. For an instant Darrin feared he had asked too much, went too fast. It was always too much with him. But then he realized that Mitch was lying beside him so they are face to face.

"Babe. I didn't. I wasn't. Baby I don't have any condoms and I won't do it without protection."

"It's ok. I am clean. I got tested over a year ago and . . . well there hasn't been anyone after that," said Darrin.

"Babe, it's not you that I'm worried about. I haven't been with anyone either, but I've avoided getting tested. I guess I'm afraid of what I might find out. But I won't take a chance with you. We have to use a condom. I'm horny enough to fuck a mare but I won't take the chance of hurting you." Mitch leaned in and kissed Darrin softly.

Darrin's mind raced, screaming for a solution. He suddenly remembered.

"Mitch."

"Yeah."

"I have some . . ."

"You do? Where?"

"In the center console of the truck. I bought 'em and keep forgetting to take them out."

Mitch gripped Darrin's chin and turned it so they were eye to eye. "Darrin, why do you have a package of condoms if you haven't been with anyone in over a year?"

Darrin's face colored as he realized that he couldn't escape this question.

"Uh, I use em. On me."

"What do you mean 'on you'?"

"Oh god Mitch, are you really going to make me say it?"

"I guess so. Spill it. What've you done this time that you think's so horrible?"

"Fine! I beat off in them. There! Are you happy now! I beat off and fucking jizz in a fucking condom."

Darrin turned his face in embarrassment. Slowly he realized that Mitch was not angry, in fact he was shaking with laughter.

Mitch said, "Shit, is that all! That might be fuckin' hot. Maybe I'll watch sometime. But in the mean time don't move . . ."

Darrin watched Mitch climb out of the truck bed and carefully walk to the cab. Disappearing for a few moments he quickly returned with the prize clasped in his hand. Darrin realized he had never moved and his naked ass was still in the air. Mitch moved so they were again face-to-face.

"Babe, are you sure. This probably isn't exactly how you pictured our first time."

"Mitch, I want you inside me so bad. Please. Fuck me!" Darrin pressed his lips hard against Mitch's. Distilling his passion into that kiss.

"Oh fuck. You are so damn hot. I've wanted to screw you for months. I've jerked off thinking about fuckin' you. I want'd it to be perfect though."

"It'll be perfect. It'll be with you," said Darrin, "Now sweetie, if you don't get back there and fuck your boyfriend, your boyfriend is horny enough to find any random cowboy that will plug his butt!"

Mitch laughed and moved back, running his hands over the exposed ass in front of him. Darrin moaned softly with each touch and its residual tracing of fire. Mitch moved closer, squeezing the muscular ass in his hands. He moved between the moist ass cheeks to rub his thumb over Darrin's distended hole. Lifting one hand to his mouth, he coated his finger with saliva and pressed it against the tight star. He teased Darrin's hole, watching it twitch and convulse as it became more and more swollen with need. As the moans increased in volume, Mitch slowly slid his finger deep inside Darrin's hot gut. Twisting and probing with his digit, Mitch explored the canal thoroughly. Darrin's body arched and pressed back, needing more. Mitch smiled and smoothly added another finger, causing a low growl to erupt from Darrin's chest as two thick, callused fingers penetrated his gut.

"Shit, god yes. That feels amazing," said Darrin.

"Your ass is so fuckin' hot! Fuck it's hungry for my dick!"

Soon the two digits became three as Mitch prepared Darrin. He stretched and probed the grasping lips of his ass, Darrin's inner sphincter was the last to relax and open to his surrogate cock. Darrin was lost in waves of pleasure as his tunnel was explored. Finally he gasped out.

"Goddamnit Mitch! FUCK ME!"

Mitch grinned at Darrin's red, panting face as he tore open the condom package and unrolled its contents over his throbbing, enraged dick. Darrin watched as a blob of saliva ran from Mitch's mouth to land on the fat, hard dick in his hand. Finally Mitch moved behind Darrin and knelt on the blanket. Darrin hung his head, a mare in heat waiting to be mounted by his stud. He felt his body tense as the hot head of Mitch's cock pressed against his ass lips. Darrin willed himself to relax as his butt stretched to accommodate this new invader. The familiar burning of penetration began, but quickly exceeded anything Darrin had felt before. As the pain became almost unbearable, he heard a soft voice in his ear as Mitch laid his body over Darrin's back.

"Almost babe. Once the head is through we'll let you recover."

With that Mitch pumped his hips slightly, forcing his cockhead through the barrier. Darrin gasped as he felt the ridge pop through his over-stretched sphincter, the pain seemingly insurmountable for the first few seconds, but Mitch remained still as promised and the pain slowly receded. Without realizing it Darrin began pushing backward, wanting more cock inside him, needing Mitch buried in his ass.

"Oh my, seems I've got an overachiever on my hands. It looks like College's ready for step 2." said Mitch with a chuckle.

Mitch gripped Darrin's hips in his powerful hands and slowly pushed his cock deeper into Darrin's canal. Moans erupted from Darrin as his system was assaulted with new and wonderful sensations. Darrin lifted his chest from the blanket and pushed against Mitch, his entire focus becoming that part of his body in contact with Mitch's manhood. With one final shove from them both, Darrin felt the satisfying sensation of Mitch's curly pubic hair against his ass.

"There, all in. Just relax. Your ass is so hot. I'm close to busting my nut!"

Darrin moaned his agreement as he enjoyed the full feeling radiating from his ass. He began moving on Mitch's sheathed cock, signaling his readiness for breeding. Mitch moved in time with him. Beginning slowly and then picking up speed as he pulled out further and further, only to push deep inside Darrin's tight muscular butt. On one particularly powerful stroke Darrin felt it plow against his prostate, flooding his senses with a new level of lust.

"Ohgod! FUCKFUCKFUCK! That's it!"

"Babe, did I hit a good spot? Does my man like a good prostate massage?" said Mitch with a sneer.

"FUCK! OHGOD!"

Darrin lost himself in the torrent of pleasure as Mitch hammered his newly discovered butt nut. Already on the precipice of orgasm, the explosion of sensations drove him over the edge. With a silent scream, his body began convulsing and volumes of cum jetted from his cock as his body plummeted through release. His muscles clamped down on Mitch's dick as it continued to ram over and over into his clenching body. With a final tremor, the last drops of semen leaked from Darrin's dick as his ass continued to be battered. Sensing that Mitch was speeding toward his own climax, Darrin clamped his ass around Mitch's dick, milking the cream from those huge nuts. Mitch tensed against him and dumped the contents of his balls into the latex sheath. Darrin moaned as the heat of Mitch's ejaculation scalded the recesses of his ass. He relished the final throes of their orgasms with Mitch's meaty thighs pressed tight against his own trembling ass. Soon he felt the weight of an exhausted man land on his back as Mitch collapsed.

"Oh god babe," said Mitch breathlessly. "Your ass is amazing. I've never felt anything that good."

Darrin smiled with the praise. "Well, you fucked the cum out of me. So I think that means you were damn amazing too." He turned his head and kissed Mitch's cheek and lowered them both to the blanket. Darrin enjoyed Mitch's heat on him as the minutes passed and they recovered. He felt the softening dick slip from his ass as they lay on top of each other. Pushing himself up, Darrin reached down and slipped the filled condom from Mitch's deflating cock. Holding it up for examination he was amazed at the volume.

"Damn, you cum a lot"

Mitch said, "Judging from this blanket, you didn't do so bad either."

Darrin laughed and tossed the used rubber over the side. Cuddling back against each other, Mitch wrapped his arms around Darrin and pulled him tight. He nuzzled against Darrin's neck as they watched the stars slowly come out in the darkening Texas sky. Finally Mitch propped himself up on one elbow and leaned in for another gentle kiss.

"I hate to be the bad guy, but we should start back."

"Yeah, I know. Just a couple more minutes, then we can start back. Ok?"

Mitch kissed him again and then pressed his head against Darrin's chest.

"Yeah, Ok. A couple more minutes sounds good."