All Comments on 'Wrangler Butts Ch. 04'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't want the story to end

Love Darrin and Mitch and glad there is at least one more chapter.

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
best of all chapters...

i think this is the best of all chapters...truly amazing...humor in the right places, emotions, anger...everything...wonderful...gud job

TexHubbyTexHubbyover 12 years ago
AWESOME

Hands down the best story I've read in quite some time. Loved the characters, the humor, the banter and their interactions. GREAT love story. Hoping for more... PLEASE!

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenabout 12 years ago
Too cute!

Yep, laughing...That first leak feel is very disconcerting. It feels so weird, and it tickles. This was a great story. Darrin should have known. I mean, Mitch hadn't put in 3 fingers yet, so of course he hadn't. No dildos and no dicks...unless the guy was tiny. Had one of those. Funny, he was the best of the lot. Big guys don't always bother with technique. Though big needs skills for a totally different reason than small. Small has to be good to keep you. Big has to be good or they hurt you...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay

I have read a lot of M/M stories here on Lit and yours was the second one that had the top try being a bottom. I loved it. It shows how much they trust their partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I think this is my third time of reading this, and it just keeps getting better! Each time I read it, the characters seem more nuanced - more complete. Congrats - really well written, and definitely among the best stories here.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Sometimes it's the one liners or part thereof that are the best!

""I'm . . . ahhh . . . leaking."

ROFLMAO!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous