Wrangler Butts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh! Shit!" gasped out Darrin as his body convulsed and his ass clamped down on Mitch hard pole.

Mitch pushed through Darrin's seizing ass, his cock throbbing with the added friction. Grabbing the waist of Darrin's jeans, he buried himself as deep as possible, his balls empting their load into Darrin's hot ass.

"Fuck! Goddamn! Take it babe! Take my load!" said Mitch.

Mitch's body trembled as his accumulated lust poured out of his cock. Eventually both men came down from their orgasm-induced high, and realized they were in a very public place. Arranging themselves so they could ride again, they quickly left. Once they were a few miles away they both relaxed and then Darrin started to chuckle.

"Well, we can check one more location off our list of places we haven't had sex."

Mitch laughed and hugged Darrin from behind, "Yup, we have. Us and the Mongols." Mitch laughed again and then laid his head against Darrin's back. Resting for a few minutes there, he raised his head and looked around. He flashed a smile at Darrin and said,

"Let's head back. I'll help you get us there."

Following Mitch's directions, they were back in a short time. After taking care of the horse, they had to find Darrin something to cover up with so they could get to the bedroom. Finally grabbing a thin saddle blanket, Darrin held it in front of himself as they went to the bedroom. Mitch followed close behind, finding it hard not to laugh as he thought about Darrin's jeans with a hole cut in the ass and cum soaked front.

Once they were safely in the bedroom, Darrin breathed a sigh of relief as he stripped and jumped in the shower. Mitch sat on the bed and talked with him while he cleaned up. When he walked out toweling his head Mitch had to smile to himself as he thought that the Darrin he first made love to last summer would never have walked out of the bathroom without covering up first. Mitch enjoyed the sight of his masculine man walking around with his junk bouncing, but decided to keep his comments to himself.

"Well I guess after dinner I'll run to town and pickup a few last things," said Mitch.

"Why? Did we forget something?" said Darrin.

"No. I just need to pickup a few last Christmas presents."

Darrin's hands froze, his body froze as the realization came to him.

"Tomorrow's Christmas eve. . ."

"Yes, babe," said Mitch with laughter in his voice.

"Oh. Shit."

Mitch started laughing. "I guess I don't need to ask if you want to go with me."

Darrin's head was spinning. He had completed forgotten what day it was, and he had done no shopping. He wanted to get Mitch's parents something, but didn't have much money, and didn't know what they would like either. Grimacing a little he came upon a solution,

"Uhmm, Mitch."

"Yes?"

"Do you suppose-" Darrin paused.

"Yes, babe?"

"Would you mind letting me go in with you on your parents gift? I know I shouldn't ask, but I don't know what they would like." Darrin left off the money issue, he didn't want Mitch to think that he was cheap.

Mitch looked at Darrin and smile, "Actually that would be great. Mom and Dad's gift was stretching my finances a little thin. Thanks babe."

Darrin nodded, a little embarrassed that Mitch had made his screw up seem like a favor. But they finished changing and straightened the room just in time for supper. Darrin liked Mitch's parents more and more as he got to know them better and tonight's meal was just a continuation of the comfortable conversations they had already been enjoying. After he and Mitch had helped clean up they quickly headed to the nearest town to find the final touches that Mitch needed, and Darrin something for Mitch.

Darrin was racking his brain for what to get and not coming up with anything that was -- enough. How do you buy a gift, when you are basically flat broke, for the most important person who you've ever had in your life. Darrin's rational side knew that Mitch would love whatever Darrin got him. But Darrin irrational side was, as usual, very, very loud and said if he screwed this up, he would lose Mitch.

Darrin thought he'd gotten a reprieve from his incompetence when Mitch was practically drooling over a hand-braided rawhide basal, but when Darrin saw the price his heart sank. It was more than triple what he made in a month. After that, the evening got longer and longer as Darrin saw everything slipping away from him. He'd all but given up hope when they wandered through a farm supply store. As he walked through the odd collection of items needed on a farm or ranch, an alternative came to him.

"Mitch, I need to grab a few things. I'll meet you in the truck," said Darrin.

Mitch looked over at Darrin's empty hands and wondered what was up, "Ok babe, I'll wait for you there."

Darrin smiled and nodded, almost running in his eagerness. Mitch paid for the few things he had picked up and walked to the pickup. After a few minutes he saw Darrin as he almost skipped across the parking lot. Chuckling to himself Mitch was curious what Darrin could have found to make him so happy. Darrin ripped open the truck door and practically launched himself into the seat, hiding the stuffed bag in his hand.

"Whatcha got, babe?" asked Mitch.

"Oh, nothin' much. Just a few odds and ends," said Darrin with a smile.

With a few more stops they wrapped up Mitch's shopping and headed back to the house. Once back in their room Darrin carefully zipped his purchases into his bag. Darrin was happily enjoying his time with Mitch as they got ready for bed, when Mitch's phone rang. Glancing at the number Mitch muttered something and went downstairs to talk. Darrin could hear a few muffled phrases and what sounded like 'no, he doesn't suspect a thing'. By the time Mitch walked back into the bedroom, Darrin was certain that Mitch was arranging a rendezvous with a former lover. His body was tense as he waited for Mitch to explain. When Mitch seemed oblivious to the call, Darrin sighed.

Mitch looked up, seeing the tension in Darrin's body. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Nothing. I'm fine," said Darrin, "Who called?"

Mitch dismissed the question with a wave of his hand, "Just an old friend. Heard I was in town and wanted to touch base."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, no biggie."

Mitch stripped down to his briefs and crawled into bed beside Darrin. Wrapping his arms around Darrin he was soon asleep. Darrin watched him and stewed over the phone call, finally collapsed in the dim hours the night.

In spite of the lack of sleep, Darrin woke in the hazy pre-dawn. He quietly crawled out of bed, grabbed his bag and went downstairs. He had decided that regardless of what Mitch was doing, he needed to finish the plan he had hatched yesterday. As he expected, Patsy was already up and making breakfast. He explained what he needed and asked if there was somewhere he could work today. She chuckled at the strange combination of things he needed, but told Darrin that he could use Mike's workshop in the barn.

Mitch woke slowly to a fully lit room and no Darrin. Dressing he went downstairs and found his mother cleaning up from breakfast.

"Mom, have you seen Darrin," asked Mitch.

"Oh yeah. He's in your Daddy's shop."

"The shop? What's he doin' in Dad's shop?"

"I don't know, and you don't need to know either. Just let him be."

Mitch started to argue but then saw the expression on his mother's face and stopped. Nodding he sat down and ate the late breakfast that his mother sat in front of him.

Mitch spent the day doing odds and end of things that his parents hadn't had time to do for themselves. Occasionally he would hear strange noises coming from the shop, once it sounded like something was thrown against its metal wall. Another time he distinctly heard a string of profanities that made him chuckle, and also made him glad his mother was out of earshot. He was very curious by the time they sat down at the supper table, and he had noticed a new present under the tree for him.

As Mitch's mother did the last of the dishes, the three men were relaxing in the living room. Soon Patsy came in through the door, drying her hands.

"Well, who is passing out the gifts? Because I'm ready to open presents!" said Patsy.

Mitch smiled and started distributing presents to everyone. Darrin could tell this was a well-practiced ritual, one that Mitch thoroughly enjoyed. Soon everyone had their piles of gifts, including Darrin.

Darrin looked down at the small mound of gifts around his feet and fought to keep his emotions in check. This was the first Christmas in several years that he wasn't by himself. The emotions kept rolling over him and he wiped furiously at his face as the tears started. Damn it! Darrin thought, I'm not going to cry and embarrass Mitch. Just as he was about to leave the room, he felt the familiar weight of Mitch's arm on his shoulders.

"It's ok, babe. It's ok," Mitch pulled Darrin against him and held him tight.

Surprisingly Mitch's touch didn't start a waterworks that Darrin had feared. Instead he seemed to draw from Mitch and found a new strength in himself. He let Mitch hold him for a few minutes longer and then pulled back. At his movement, Mitch released his tight hold and rubbed his hand over Darrin's back. Darrin smiled at Mitch and looked around the room. Surprisingly Mitch's parents didn't seem uncomfortable, just supportive.

After a few exchanged smiles and a healthy shot of eggnog, which Mitch had apparently spiked heavily, Darrin was ready to open presents. He discovered that the McRichards' tradition was for everyone to open their presents one at a time. Darrin thought about it for a minute and decided it would be better than the 'everyone rip into your present at once' method Darrin had grown up with. As Mitch's parents opened their gifts, Darrin noticed that his name had been added so that all of the gifts were from both of them. Patsy and Mike oh'd and ah'd over each gift, telling the guys they didn't need anything more than their visit. After Mitch's parents were finished, Darrin's turn came and he was actually surprised at how excited he was to open presents.

Starting with the gifts from Mitch's parents, he got several new pairs of Wranglers, as well as some shirts. Darrin had to laugh to himself when he opened a package of underwear. White briefs, the kind he wore when he was a kid. Darrin wondered what they would think about the orange jockstrap he was currently wearing. Folding everything away he picked up the small package from Mitch and looked at it. Shaking it carefully he wondered what was in the little box. Carefully unwrapping it, Darrin opened the tape and finally got into the little fortress holding the gift. Opening it he saw a miniature version of the basal that Mitch was looking at this afternoon.

Picking it up he laid it in his hand. It was a beautiful, exquisitely made loop of braided rawhide. Darrin looked at Mitch, hoping for some explanation.

"I made it. I've been working on it since summer. Wade showed me how and I made it for you," Mitch paused, "It's for your keys."

Darrin looked at it and marveled at Mitch's careful craftsmanship. Looking up he smiled at Mitch and was again getting misty eyed. He leaned over, grabbed Mitch's neck and then kissed him gently. Realizing what he had done he glanced at Patsy and Mike. But they were both beaming at the couple. Sitting back on his heels he motioned at Mitch.

"Ok, your turn!"

Mitch followed a similar routine, opening the gifts from his parents first and getting the crop of new clothing, as well as a few more personal items. But Darrin had to smile that Mitch didn't get new tighty-whiteys. Finally Mitch picked up the shoebox-sized gift that was from Darrin. Mitch tilted it slowly and listened to the soft slithering sound coming from the box. Raising his eyebrow at Darrin, Mitch rotated the box a few more times before sitting it down. He pulled his pocketknife out and opened the blade. Tilting his head to smile at Darrin first, he carefully slit all the tape and let the wrapping paper fall to the floor. Popping the tape from the box, Mitch slowly opened it and peered inside.

The sight that greeted Mitch's eyes was a riot of color and patterns writhing in the box. Mitch reached in, grabbed a loop, and pulling out a beautiful hand-braided belt. He reached in again, and again, as his lap filled with Darrin's work. Finally looking up at Darrin it was Mitch's turn to be touched by his boyfriend's thoughtfulness. Standing up he quickly moved his buckle to one of the new belts and then threaded it into his jeans.

He knelt beside Darrin, wrapped his arms around him, and kissed him gently. "Thanks babe. These are wonderful!"

"It's been a long time. There are some mistakes," Darrin reddened a little, "and I haven't been working on them for months either."

Mitch reached up and playfully smacked Darrin's cheek. "You shush. I love them."

Darrin smiled and cuddled against Mitch, enjoying the feeling of acceptance in this small living room. After a few minutes they both got up and helped clean up. The rest of the evening was spent snacking on treats that Patsy had been making for a week, and enjoying relaxed conversation. Eventually they found their way to the bedroom and began getting ready for bed.

"You have great parents, Mitch," said Darrin.

"Yup, I do," Mitch kissed Darrin on the lips, "and a great boyfriend too."

Darrin pulled Mitch back slightly, nipping Mitch's nose and smiled, "Yes, I do have a great boyfriend. Who I love a lot." With that they gently began making out, the kisses becoming more passionate and the caresses more urgent with each passing minute. Darrin broke their kiss, gasping for air.

"Your parents will hear! We can't . . ."

Mitch reached up and clamped his fingers on Darrin's nipples and pulled him closer, whispering in his ear,

"I don't care. It's Christmas Eve and I haven't opened my last present yet," said Mitch.

His hands slipped from Darrin's chest, enveloping Darrin in a warm hug as he started lightly biting down Darrin's neck. Mitch's nails raked down Darrin's back as he passionately attacked his lover's neck and shoulders. He loved the muscular body that had been sculpted by work and not hours in a gym and touching Darrin always felt so special to Mitch. Soon, he had Darrin purring in his arms. Pushing Darrin back onto the bed he looked down at the dayglow orange jock that Darrin was wearing and smiled,

"Dayglow, babe? Really?"

Darrin reddened slightly, his cock losing some of its iron as he considered Mitch. Finally he realized that Mitch was teasing and he smiled back.

"Yup, dayglow orange. It didn't look quite so bright on the website though."

Mitch moved his face between Darrin's legs and blew his hot breath across his cloth-covered cock. Reaching out with his tongue he started licking on the fabric, soaking it with his spit. He carefully moved across the bulge of Darrin's cock, working it gently until the fabric was soaked down its length. He leaned back and gave Darrin a stinging smack on the thigh.

"On your hands and knees, boy!" said Mitch.

Darrin eagerly complied, sticking his jockstrap-framed butt into the air. Mitch grabbed the luscious ass in front of him and pulled the cheeks apart. Pressing his face against Darrin's crack he licked from the base of Darrin's balls to his lower back. Loving the taste of his man, Mitch gave Darrin several more swipes of his tongue and then honed in on his puckered hole. Mitch ran his tongue over the convulsing opening a few times, matting the dense hair with spit, and then drilled his tongue deep inside Darrin. Passion mounted in Mitch as he tasted the essence of his man. Diving in like a starving wolf, he consumed Darrin's ass and loved it. Reaching between Darrin's legs, Mitch grabbed his nuts and pulled them down while he continued tonguing the beautiful hole in front of him. Darrin grunted as his man tugged at his nuts, the dual stimulation overwhelming his senses.

"Oh fuck!" said Darrin, "Put it in, goddamn it. Put it in!"

Mitch moved his face as he continued tugging Darrin's stretched sack. "It? What do you want, babe? I'm not sure what 'it' is," Mitch said with a sneer in his voice.

"Oh goddamn you are evil! Fuck me! Ram your fat cock in! Oh shit you have me so hot!"

Mitch jumped off the bed and started rustling through his bag. He brought out a bottle of lube and stepped back on the bed, walking across it to Darrin. He coated Darrin's ass with lube, mingling it with the spit around his hole. Mitch ran his finger over Darrin's distended ass a few times and then slide his finger inside his hot hole. Darrin moaned as the invading finger bumped against his prostate, arching his back up to signal his eagerness. Mitch smiled and swatted his ass hard, leaving it red and throbbing.

"Shut it, boy," said Mitch, "You'll get what you need soon."

Darrin moaned again and buried his face in the pillow for the, to him, interminable wait. Mitch coated his cock and then lowered himself, aiming his dick head at Darrin's swollen opening. Gripping his hips, Mitch lowered himself further, letting his cock slip inside of Darrin. Once he felt his cock slip past Darrin's gates, he pressed down harder until his pelvis was grinding against Darrin's ass. Both men let a moan escape as the joining hit all the right spots for both of them.

With that Mitch started pile driving his hard cock into Darrin. His pounding gained in ferocity, building the lust inside Mitch. Both were soon drenched in sweat in spite of the cool room. Mitch released his tight grip on Darrin's hips and started running his short nails down Darrin's broad back. Mitch was feeling more animal than human as his cock expanded with the impending orgasm. When Mitch felt his balls pumping into his system, he began slapping Darrin's ass quick and hard, causing delicious sensations to course through them. Finally with a guttural cry his cream began jetting into Darrin, filling his gut with man juice. Still engulfed in his haze of lust, Mitch continued to rake Darrin's back and sides while his body convulsed and expelled the last traces of jizz. With a final shudder he collapsed across Darrin's back, panting for breath. When the last of the euphoria left him, he realized that he had pressed the boundaries of their lovemaking.

Gently caressing Darrin's shoulders he almost whispered, "Babe? You ok?"

Mitch's world spun as Darrin moved quickly and flipped Mitch onto his back. Darrin stood beside the bed and grabbed Mitch's ankles, pulling him to the edge of the bed. Holding him by the ankles he pressed Mitch's legs back until his hole was fully exposed. Mitch looked up and saw precum running off Darrin's deep red cock and the incredible lust in his eyes.

Darrin met his eyes and almost growled, "Where's the lube! 'Cause I'm about to bust your ass."

"Do it, babe! Fuck me! I don't fuckin' need lube!"

Darrin growled again and then almost folding Mitch in half, he plunged the full length of his cock inside Mitch's gut. Never pausing he began pounding the beautiful man under him. Obviously to anything other than his need, he fucked Mitch's ass, their bodies slapping against each other as the rhythm built. Mitch bit his lip, regretting the impulse to get dry fucked. The pain was incredible, but he wasn't going to stop Darrin. Clenching his teeth he realized that Darrin was attacking his ass with a savage passion that he could never remember before. Mitch watched Darrin's sweat streaked face, his passion rekindled by the desire that he could see in Darrin's eyes. Finally the precum lubed him enough that he could fully enjoy the fucking. It helped that he knew Darrin wouldn't last long given his pace. Suddenly Mitch's prediction came true as Darrin slammed into him a final time and began filling his ass with hot cum. Darrin's ass was clenched while his dick spat out jet after jet of hot seed. Almost as quickly as he began, his muscles relaxed and he fell on top of Mitch.