Wrangler Butts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. My. God. What happened?" said Darrin.

Mitch chuckled, "I'm not sure. But I think you better help me clean up or we're going to be sleeping on cum covered sheets tonight."

Darrin smiled and grabbed a towel and wiped each of them clean. As he lay beside Mitch he caught the look of concern.

"What's up?" asked Darrin.

"Are you ok?" asked Mitch.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, it got a little rough. I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it."

Darrin reddened and then chuckled, "Well. Actually. I thought it was fuckin' hot! Don't get me wrong, I like when we are making love too. But it turned me on for you to slap my ass," Darrin looked at Mitch with an unreadable expression, "How did you feel about it?"

Mitch laughed, "Well, I don't want to be dry fucked again soon. I'm going to walk funny for the next few days. But I thought it was hot too. Fuckin' hot!"

Darrin relaxed against Mitch then, feeling very safe and secure and drifted off to sleep. Mitch felt Darrin melt against him and held him tight. Mitch wondered how he'd ever gotten lucky enough for Darrin had come into his life.

<><><><><>

Darrin woke to Mitch poking him in the ribs. Trying to clear his sleep fogged brain, he swatted at Mitch's finger. Cracking his eyes he saw that it was barely daylight. Moaning he turned to Mitch,

"It's not even daylight, and its Christmas. Lover, why the hell did you wake me up?" said Darrin.

"Because! We need to see what Santa brought."

With that Darrin's eyes sprung open and he leveled a look of disbelief at Mitch. "Santa? You must be shitting me."

"Nope. Santa comes here, and I'm betting he left you something too!" Mitch was practically vibrating with childlike exuberance.

Darrin finally surrendered and crawled out of the warm bed and started pulling on his jeans. While he was still trying to get on a t-shirt, Mitch was pushing him toward the door. As they stumbled down the stairs, Darrin half-expected Mitch to turn this into a joke. He practically fell into the recliner as Mitch snagged a small pile of presents, and a stocking, and put them on his lap. As Mitch turned away to retrieve his own pile, Darrin caught the sight of Mitch's dad in the kitchen doorway with an odd smile on his face. When Mike noticed the look on Darrin's face he began laughing,

"You should've seen him when he was eight," said Mike, "He'd get us up at midnight to open the packages Santa left."

Darrin chuckled at the thought of Mitch, at eight years old, rousing his parents to open gifts. Looking back at Mike, Darrin lifted his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but he's 25 now. And Santa still comes?" asked Darrin.

Patsy walked to the open door in time to hear Darrin's question. She laughed along with Mike and then explained,

"We tried to stop when he left for college. He threw a fit. We haven't been brave enough to try again," she looked at Darrin and winked, "If you're smart, Santa will come to your house too."

Darrin chuckled and turned to see an expectant Mitch watching him. Smiling, Darrin started pulling out gifts and treats from the stocking. Most of it was candy and chocolate, special treats with a few small things. There was a small pocketknife that Darrin knew was from Mitch's parents. Once he'd worked through all the other gifts he had one large, flat present still on his lap. The tag on this one said it was from 'Santa Mitch'. Darrin looked at Mitch and leaned toward him. Mitch met him half way and they kissed tenderly.

"You shouldn't have got me anything else. I didn't get you anything. If I'd of known, I might of gotten you something. I feel bad."

Mitch swatted Darrin gently on the back of the head. "Shut up and open the present you goof."

Darrin slowly unwrapped the package. Carefully laying the paper aside he stared at the plain brown box, wondering what could be in it. Suddenly a horrifying thought came to him, what if Mitch was giving him a sex toy. Darrin cringed at the thought of Mitch's parents seeing something like that. He turned and looked at Mitch,

"This is something that I can open in front of your parents. . . right?"

"Don't know. I guess you'll just haveta open it and see," said Mitch with a smirk.

Darrin cracked open the lid of the box, peeking inside all he could see was a flat object wrapped in tissue. His curiosity tweaked, Darrin reached in and pulled it out. Letting the paper drift to the floor he found himself looking at a large hand-tooled leather frame. It was beautifully crafted and had his name carved into the surface. Relaxing into the chair Darrin struggled to keep his emotions contained. Finally he looked over at Mitch and smiled,

"It's beautiful and I love it."

"It's for your diploma, babe," said Mitch, "So you can put it in your new faculty office next year. I had it made by a guy I know who makes saddles for a living." Mitch paused and then smiled, "That's who all the secret phone calls were from. It was Terry with questions about this or that."

Darrin had reached his breaking point, both with relief and happiness. As it all washed over him, silent tears started down his face. He looked at Mitch and gave him a bleary eyed smile as he held the gift against his chest. While the gift itself was amazing, it was the vote of confidence from Mitch that was more than Darrin could take. Mitch walked over and sat in Darrin's lap and held him tight. As the emotions settled, Mitch kissed Darrin again and then levered himself out of the chair.

"Come on, babe," said Mitch, "Mom has breakfast ready."

Those words began what Darrin would later recall as the eating orgy. From the huge homemade cinnamon rolls that were only part of breakfast, to the turkey and all the fixings for Christmas dinner, Darrin and Mitch ate more food than they would typically have in a week. In the late evening, as Mitch finished the last piece of pecan pie, there was a wonderful feeling of peace that Darrin had not experienced very often.

No sooner had that thought went through Darrin's mind than his phone rang. Lifting it to see who was calling he almost dropped the phone. Mitch saw the look on his face.

"Who is it, babe?" said Mitch.

"Parents."

"Oh. . ."

With a helpless look at Mitch, Darrin thumbed the button and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello . . ."

The next several minutes were largely silent with single syllable punctuations from Darrin. Finally he lowered the phone and looked at Mitch and his family, unable to speak.

"What is it, babe? Whatever it is we can get through it," said Mitch.

Darrin tried several times unsuccessfully to speak. Finally he exhaled, and visibly steeled himself.

"My dad. . . he's dead."