All Comments on 'Wrangler Butts Ch. 07'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
As usual another great chapter

I love this story and how in depth you go with the characters. It was a nice ending to their finals but I wonder what you have in store for the weirdo Kevin and his master.. hope nothing bad but can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Have a bad feeling

IMHO, something awful seems to be coming that's going to hurt one of them.

GypsybyrdGypsybyrdabout 12 years ago
Awesome story

I find myself checking daily for new chapters so I was thrilled to check today and see Chapter 7. I love the depth and dvelopment of the characters and look forward to reading the next chapter.

ashbabyashbabyabout 12 years ago
Unfortunately haven't commented yet

I had meant to on several previous chapters. I just wanted to tell you what an incredible job you've done with this story. When it started out, I had thought it was going to be a one shot story about to horny ranch hands. It was still great and I continued to read, but I am so excited that it has turned into this great serial that I can keep coming back to read each new posting. I love how you've built up these characters and their journey together. It's a bit on conventional at times but that's the beauty of it.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for sharing these guys with us and I hope that their story continues for a little bit longer :)

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenalmost 12 years ago
I just wanted wanted to stand up & cheer!

The second you had Karen push her way into that argument, I was yelling "Yes" at the top of my lungs. Thanks for that. I am surprised you added her, but for all of us females who love you guys...Thank you!

If I had been there, neither he OR his master asshole would have considered messing with those four again. They would have been terrified. I don't loose my temper often, but wife beaters, child molesters & homicidal homophobes make me see red in ways no one wants to know about. Big, bad grown men run in terror when I get mad. I haven't the slightest idea why. For such idiots, they grow brains when they see their impending, near-death experience reflected in my eyes.

I know: Temper, Temper...Lmao. Would you believe I am quiet, shy and nerdy until I go off of the deep end? Then, I am 6'1" of Amazon on a warpath. I can pitch steel doors. Men notice that shit...I really do love this story. I can't believe I am saying that about hairy, ass-licking cowboys, but I do. It is amazing. You are a good writer.

J.K Karro

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

excellence in the making

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story - loving how this is going. One curious thing about this chapter - I couldn't figure out why Mitch would object to Darrin referring to him as "husband". Hope you'll be writing about Mitch and Darrin for a long time to come. The thing I like most about them? Neither are promiscuous - both are faithful, and they love and respect each other - I love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"So why did you insist on my being here?" asked Darrin.

Yes! College gets it right - "my being here", not "me being here".

nat36nat36about 7 years ago
Great story!! Please don't ever stop writing!!!

Hi reddirtwriter,

I just wanted to say that I love this series!! So much that this is the 4th time I have read it in 3mths!!!!! Please keep writing as you have serious talent!! I purchased 3 of your ebooks on Wednesday night and I have finished them already!!!. Is there any way that you could publish Wrangler-butts and Growing Josh as well? I would definitely be the first in line to buy them if you did!!! I just had to buy your stories in ebook form because i couldn't wait 4-6 weeks for the paperbacks to arrive here in Australia!!!!!.

Anyway,

Thank you for all of you wonderful imaginative work :-)

Please keep entertaining us,- your loyal readers and followers!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous