Wrapped Up with a Bow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jet ran her fingers back along the buzzed sides of Lynn's platinum blonde fauxhawk, around her ears, and down under her jaw. That strong jawline and her striking brow could look so stern and intimidating when she scowled at opponents on the track, but when those eyes smiled her entire face would light up and practically glow. Jet marveled at the majestic beauty peering down at her.

Jet then fumbled around her own collar to find one end of the big red bow that still adorned it. When she found it, she tugged at it teasingly while still holding Lynn's gaze. "Unwrap me?" she said and smiled coyly.

Lynn swallowed. Her heart was thundering in her chest. Some part of her was still in disbelief that this was actually happening. Not even half an hour ago, Jet had shown up at her door, neither of them planning on any of this. She lifted her right hand to take hold of the ribbon, but she paused, biting her lip.

Jet saw that Lynn's hand was quivering. "Or we can stop," Jet said sincerely, "It's okay. We don't have to."

"Heh," Lynn smirked. She knew Jet meant it; there would be no hard feelings if she wanted to stop. But she didn't want to stop. In fact she'd have been hard pressed to think of anything she wanted more than she wanted Jet in that moment.

She answered by taking the end of the ribbon between her thumb and index finger and pulling slowly. She watched Jet's mouth stretch into a wide grin of gleeful anticipation. Finally the knot gave way and Lynn drew the ribbon off of Jet's collar, leaving visible a row of shiny red buttons on velvety green fabric.

Lynn lowered herself so that their noses touched but their lips remained just barely too far away for Jet to taste her. She played at teasing near-kisses while with her one free hand she unbuttoned Jet's buttons. The little shirt-dress parted itself as Lynn worked her way down, revealing bare porcelain skin. Under it, Jet wore only a dark blue, padded bra.

When Lynn had unfastened the last button, she brought her hand back up and caressed the underside of Jet's chin, then glided her fingers down, tracing the hollow of her neck and her sternum. Jet shivered at her touch, though she was far from being cold anymore. Lynn caressed Jet's collarbone and exposed upper breasts. Sweeping her fingers to one side and then the other, she opened Jet's dress further.

Jet's bra was a pullover with an elastic band at the bottom. Lynn placed her palm on Jet's stomach and crept her fingers under the band. She slid her hand under and up the middle, allowing her thumb and pinky to brush the inner sides of Jet's breasts. Jet's nipples tingled and she ached to have them touched, but Lynn slid her hand back out again, leaving Jet in wanton agony.

Lynn wanted both hands free. She repositioned herself so that she was straddling Jet. Jet raised her hands above her head in a wordless plea for Lynn to continue undressing her. Lynn tugged on the cuffs of the short-sleeve dress to loosen it from Jet's shoulders and then pulled the garment up her arms and off. She tossed it in the direction of its matching hat. Jet bit her lip and begged with her eyes for the bra to come off next. Lynn decided to forgo any further teasing. She put her warm hands on the sides of Jet's waist and swept them upwards. Catching her bra from the bottom, Lynn took hold of the elastic band and maneuvered it effortlessly up and over Jet's head.

Jet now lay naked from the waist up beneath Lynn's admiring gaze. Beautiful tattooing adorned her shoulders - extensions of a large piece Jet had across her upper back. Expertly shaded in all-black ink, the "Tank Girl"-themed design incorporated elements of knives, tank treads, and barbed wire.

But Lynn's eyes weren't lingering on that ink now. Jet's small, shapely breasts were exposed, and the sight of her puffy little nipples had Lynn licking her teeth with anticipation. Jet was practically writhing underneath her with a longing in her eyes that pulled on Lynn like a magnet. More than anything, Lynn wanted to feel Jet's skin against her own.

In one fluid movement, Lynn gripped the bottom of her own tank top and pulled it off, casting it aside on the floor. Now it was Jet's turn to survey her lover's naked form. Lynn had tattoos as well - her upper left arm was a seascape featuring a stingray, and flowering vines wrapped around the right arm. Of course these familiar sights had been visible with the tank top on, but Jet was seeing them now in a new context, as they framed Lynn's bare chest. Lynn's breasts were small and firm, supported by strong pects and complemented by Lynn's toned stomach.

This powerful figure straddling her was at once comforting and exciting to Jet. She looked up into Lynn's eyes and saw the gentleness she knew so well, now paired with burning desire. Lynn began to lean forward, and Jet's heart raced. Lynn supported herself with an arm on either side of Jet's head. She arched her back, lowering her stomach until her skin came into contact with Jet's. Then she lowered herself further until she could feel her nipples brush against Jet's skin, and Jet's against hers.

With that initial contact, a chill ran through Lynn. She could feel Jet's nipples harden as she continued to move back and forth, gently rubbing her breasts against them. She kissed Jet deeply and passionately, breaking only to allow both of them to breathe in stifled gasps that spoke to their mutual arousal.

"I want you so bad.." Jet murmured between kisses, "you have no idea."

Lynn just grinned and let out a muffled snicker, "mm-hmm-hmm." She moved down the side of Jet's neck, playfully biting and kissing.

Jet tilted her head back and whispered, "oh my god.."

Lynn repositioned herself again, this time to place her left thigh between Jet's, and she brought their hips together. She could instantly feel how warm and wet Jet was. Lynn could also feel just how much her own clit was throbbing as it pressed against Jet. She gyrated her hips, rubbing each of them against the other, as rhythmically as before.

"Oh fuck I'm so hard for you right now," Jet practically exclaimed. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

"Okay," Lynn gasped. She was kissing and nibbling around and under Jet's earlobe.

"Kiss me," Jet demanded. Lynn brought her mouth to Jet's, and Jet took Lynn's head in her hands, tangling her fingers in Lynn's wavy hair. She pressed her hips up into Lynn and moved with her as her arousal took off like a wildfire. She probed her tongue into Lynn's mouth. Lynn received it hungrily, dancing her own tongue around it and opening her mouth as wide as she could to allow Jet deeper access.

"Nnnhhh.. nnnhhh!" They were both uttering ecstatic moans, their breathing becoming rapid and labored as they ground ever more feverishly against one another. Lynn felt droplets of sweat run down her underarms.

"Wait wait," said Jet.

"What's wrong?" Lynn asked.

"I can't feel you, I want to feel you! These damn tights!"

Lynn looked relieved. She quickly backed off of Jet. Never breaking eye contact, she maneuvered down to Jet's hips and cupped her hand over the soaking crotch of her red tights. She rubbed gently, savoring the feeling of the hot, throbbing little button under her palm. Jet writhed and lifted her hips, aching to have the layers of fabric removed - the last barrier separating them.

Lynn leaned forward and kissed Jet's belly as she worked her fingers inside the waistline of the tights and gripped them on either side. Gently pulling them down around Jet's petite but shapely butt, Lynn then used her elbows to guide Jet's knees closer together. Jet's light blue panties came right along with the tights.

Lynn's face remained close to Jet's body as she moved down still further. As her hands were revealing Jet's thin, milky white thighs, she came to eye level with Jet's well-manicured bush. The tip of Lynn's nose just grazed the ends of the curly little hairs, and her nostrils were filled with a musky sweetness that left her mind awash with animal hunger. With some mental effort, she managed to pull herself away and finished peeling Jet's tights off of her legs. These too were tossed in the growing pile across the room.

"Your turn! Time for those pants to come off!" Jet said emphatically. "Feet over here." She propped herself up and got to her knees on the couch, motioning for Lynn to stretch out with her bare feet towards Jet.

"Yes ma'am!" Lynn lay back and scooted forward, allowing Jet to straddle her legs. Her leggings were tie-dyed in dark blues and greens. Jet leaned forward and wrapped her hands around the outsides of Lynn's thighs. She squeezed gently as she slid her hands up Lynn's legs, imagining the strength of the firm, powerful quads beneath her fingertips.

Jet wasted no time when she reached the waistline of Lynn's leggings. "Up!" she commanded. Lynn raised her pelvis a bit - enough for Jet to reach underneath her. Jet gathered both the leggings and panties and worked their elastic bands down Lynn's hips and over her prominent, muscular ass. With little ceremony, she scooted herself backwards, quickly and efficiently pulling Lynn's pants further down, revealing those majestic thighs, then firm, meaty calves. A layer of short, fine blonde hairs covered Lynn's bare legs, as she had gone a few days without shaving. This made no difference to Jet. Finally she peeled the now-inside-out leggings over Lynn's feet and off of her entirely, dropping them on the floor. She took a moment and surveyed the newly-uncovered landscape that was Lynn, laid out before her.

"Now.." she said, an almost-predatory grin creeping over her face. She placed her left hand on the inside of Lynn's calf and supported herself with her right hand against the back of the couch. Leaning forward, she worked her fingers up to Lynn's inner thigh, directing her to part her legs slightly. Still kneeling, Jet lifted her left knee and placed it between Lynn's calves, so that she was straddling Lynn's left leg. Then she walked her way up, closer and closer to Lynn. As she did so, she brought her fingers up to the top of Lynn's inner thigh, squeezing and massaging it, and allowing the knuckle of her index finger to just brush the edge of Lynn's vulva.

All of this was driving Lynn crazy with anticipation. Jet could see it in her eyes, that pleading look. She was desperate for the satisfaction of feeling Jet against her burning loins. Finally, Jet took her middle finger and ran it vertically down Lynn's center, grazing the hood of her engorged clit with the length of her finger and parting her labia.

"Ah-huh!" Lynn exclaimed and threw her head back when that contact came at last.

With the tip of her finger, Jet teased at penetrating Lynn, but didn't quite. Instead, she closed her hand over so that the heel of it rested against Lynn's clit, and she started to massage in a slow, circular motion.

"Oh jesus fucking christ.." Lynn moaned, "go inside me. Please."

Jet's grin widened, and she slid her long, slender finger into Lynn. She massaged inside with a gentle pulling motion.

"Hhhholy.." Lynn murmured through gritted teeth. She opened her eyes and looked up into Jet's clear blue ones with gratitude and longing. Without removing her hand, Jet leaned down and kissed Lynn. Lynn raised her leg under the kneeling Jet. Jet slid her knees back on the couch and lowered herself onto Lynn's thigh, which immediately became slick with Jet's juices. Jet rubbed herself back and forth against Lynn while her hand continued in rhythmic massage between Lynn's legs.

"Your pussy is so fucking wet," Lynn whispered between kisses, "and your tits are gorgeous." She slid her hands up Jet's torso and cupped her breasts, squeezing tenderly, and rubbed her thumbs over Jet's nipples.

"Oh god, keep doing that," Jet said. Her voice was quivering.

Lynn was gasping and grinding her hips in time with Jet's hand. "Jet.. Jet.." she said breathily, "I could cum like this." After two more quick, heavy breaths she managed, "I think I'm gonna cum if you go a little faster."

Jet looked into Lynn's now heavily-lidded grey eyes, like mirrors reflecting the same intense ecstasy she was feeling. Jet's nipples ached with tingling pleasure at each caress of Lynn's thumbs. With each stroke of her clit against Lynn's slippery skin, pressure was building in her that would soon demand release.

"I want to you cum for me," she breathed into Lynn's ear. The sensation of her hot breath drove Lynn closer to the edge. "You're so beautiful. I want to feel you cum in my hand." She gradually increased the speed and pressure with which she massaged Lynn's throbbing clit and pressed behind it from the inside.

She drove Lynn past the threshold. Lynn felt waves of pressure begin to release. Her whole body tensed. Her back arched. "HHHUUUUHHH!" she exhaled, then took in several quivering breaths. "Oh god I'm cumming," she whispered. She made a point of keeping her eyes open and locked with Jet's, even as they teared up. She whimpered audibly as she throbbed and pulsed in Jet's hand.

Lynn felt so exposed. So helpless. She was completely at Jet's mercy. It was rare for Lynn to allow herself to let go so completely, but here, now, with Jet, it was easy. She gripped her lover's arm and closed her eyes as her climax plateaued. Jet was carrying her on clouds of utter euphoria.

As the intensity gradually subsided, echoes of it resounded throughout Lynn's body in gentle waves. She took long, slow, deep breaths and kept looking at Jet, who was grinning ear-to-ear. Lynn could hardly believe she'd just shared that with her friend. It seemed surreal. But there was Jet, now gently massaging as Lynn came down from her peak.

"That was amazing," Jet said.

"That was.. incredible," Lynn replied. A tear escaped the corner of her eye and ran down her cheek. "I want to give you that."

"Oh my god, I'm already close," Jet said in a near-whisper, "especially after watching you."

"Can I taste you?" Lynn asked, a vulnerable sincerity in her tone.

"Holy shit.." Jet closed her eyes at the thought, "hells yes, you can taste me. With that gorgeous, beautiful mouth of yours." She kissed Lynn again, slowly but hungrily, and continued to grind her hips steadily against her.

"Lie back," Lynn said. Jet lifted herself away from Lynn and backed off of her leg. She started to lie down when Lynn added, "or better yet, turn this way and I'll get on the floor."

"Oh!" Jet said with delight. She turned so that she was sitting normally on the couch.

Lynn handed her a throw pillow. "To put under you," she said.

Jet scooted her pelvis down to the edge of the seat and lay back on the pillow. She parted her legs wide as Lynn stood in front of her. "Is this what you wanted to taste?" she teased.

Lynn bit her lip, smiling with her eyes. She leaned forward, placing her hands on Jet's knees, and knelt between her legs. Her eyes moved back and forth between Jet's eyes and her wet, waiting pussy. She caressed Jet's inner thighs, then moved her hands under and around them, resting her fingers on Jet's pelvis.

Lynn brought her face forward and inhaled Jet's musky aroma once more. It sent her mind reeling, and her mouth started to water. She kissed up and down Jet's inner thighs - first the right, then the left - allowing her cheek to brush against Jet's slick, wet labia as she did so. Jet was already so sensitized, the passing caress of Lynn's cheek made her throb and sent shivers through her body.

Finally, Lynn turned to Jet's center. She nudged gently with her nose near Jet's clit. She extended her tongue and brought it up from the bottom, parting Jet's folds. Lynn savored that first probing lick. So this is what she tastes like, she thought to herself. Ever since Portland, she'd been wondering how it would feel, what it would smell like, what it would taste like, to be there between Jet's legs. It was at once sweet and savory. And so warm. And so so wet. Lynn felt like she was tasting the very essence of Jet's pleasure.

Lynn made long, slow upward strokes with her tongue, just grazing Jet's clit at the end of each pass. She knew Jet was already close to cumming and didn't want to push her over yet. After several long strokes, Lynn stopped and held at the top. She placed the flat of her tongue on Jet's swollen clit and ever-so-slowly gave it a gentle lick. Jet's legs started to shake.

"Oh fuck I'm close," Jet gasped. "Lynn, I'm close... Don't stop... I want your mouth on me when I cum."

Lynn closed her lips around Jet's clit and sucked on it firmly. Jet's hips pressed forward, and her breath hitched. Lynn then released a barrage of rapid little flicks of her tongue, and that was all Jet needed. Jet let out a squeaky little moan, and then another. Lynn kept going. She alternated between sucking and licking, driving Jet further over the top.

"Holy.. shit.. nnnnhhh" Jet gasped, her hips bucking as wave after wave of orgasm pulsed through her. Lynn held on to her thighs and moved with her.

"Mmmhhh," Lynn moaned with satisfaction as she watched Jet writhe in unbridled bliss. She could feel Jet's clit throbbing against her tongue, and she wished she could hold onto this moment forever.

"Oh god!" Jet cried. She seemed to be settling down, but was still visibly shaking. "Oh, I'm still there. Lynn.. Lynn.." she struggled for words, "keep going, please don't stop."

Lynn brought her left hand around under her own chin. With her thumb and pinky she parted Jet's labia. She then slipped her index and middle fingers into Jet's heavily lubricated pussy. Jet was very tight, but with some careful twisting Lynn eased the entire length of her fingers deep into her. She stroked upwards from the inside while continuing with her mouth.

Jet shook uncontrollably and her voice went high-pitched, "oh fuuuuck... nnnnnnnnhhh!"

This last wave seemed to last an eternity. Jet's mind was blank. She only knew that Lynn was in control, holding her tight, and Jet surrendered herself to pure ecstasy.

Only when her energy was totally spent did Jet's climax begin to subside. Her shaking abated, and her muscled untensed. Lynn eased her down with gentle strokes until she heard Jet let out a long sigh and a little laugh.

"Oh Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy. Holy shit, girl. Come up here."

Lynn gently extracted her fingers and laid a final kiss on Jet's mons Venus before rising from her position. Her chin was nearly dripping with Jet's juices. She took Jet's hand and allowed herself to be pulled onto the couch next to her, the two of them turning to face one another.

Jet cupped Lynn's face in her hands and kissed her long and slow. Lynn enveloped Jet's waist in her long arms and hooked her leg around Jet's, intertwining them.

Finally, Lynn broke the kiss, but not the embrace. Now, in the quiet afterglow, some sobering thoughts were coming to her. Questions that would need answers.

"So.. uh.. we just did that," she said softly.

"Yeah we did," Jet responded, unable to hold back a smile.

"What does this mean?" Lynn asked. There was a brief pause as they searched each other's eyes. "Are we.. Was this just fun between friends? Or.." another pause, "or do we want to see if.. it's more than that?"

There was a long silence. Jet's smile faded and she looked away in thought. At the sight of that, Lynn began to regret having asked. Time seemed to slow down as she awaited an answer - an answer she was becoming ever more certain she wouldn't like.

"I mean.." Lynn added nervously, "we're still friends regardless, right? So just say what you feel and we'll figure it out. ...Right?" She was saying this as much for her own benefit as for Jet's. Lynn was bracing herself for the worst.

Jet took a deep breath and exhaled. "Okay. So. I.. I don't want things to be weird.." Lynn's heart sank. "The thing is," Jet continued, "the thing is, I feel like.. it.. hmm.. oh, fuck me.."