Wrapped Up with a Bow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, it's okay," Lynn said, "we don't have to-"

"No, listen, that came out wrong," Jet interrupted. "What I'm trying to say is.. I think.. I feel like it already is more than that, and I just didn't see it 'til today. Does that make sense? Like, we're so close, I guess I couldn't see the forest for the trees."

Lynn's train of thought was completely derailed. Had she heard that correctly? She found herself momentarily dumbstruck, but filled with a rush of hope.

Jet continued, "Shit, I'm sorry, I'm making it weird-"

"No!" Lynn managed, "I feel that way too."

Another long silence, but this time tension seemed to be rapidly fading from the air.

"You.. you feel that way too?" Jet asked.

"Yeah."

A smile crept across Jet's face, and tears welled up in her eyes. Lynn smiled back and pulled her in close again. Their lips came together in a gentle, passionate joining, fueled by a sense of mutual relief and excitement for what the future would hold. Old friends reinvented as new lovers. There were a lot of unknowns, but for now they both knew one thing: it felt right.

Finally, Jet asked, "so, does this mean we're a thing now? You and me?"

Lynn laughed. "I think it does. I mean.. I hope so."

Laying her head on Lynn's shoulder, Jet responded softly, "Sounds good to me."

Minutes passed in comfortable silence, and then a thought occurred to Jet, "Well, I did end up getting out of those clothes, but I don't have anything else with me to go home in."

"I'm sure I have something you can wear," Lynn said. She kissed Jet on her head and then untangled herself from their embrace. She got up to go look for clothes, but took a moment to peek outside through the blinds. "Though I don't know that you'll be going home just yet."

Jet got up and peeked out the window too. The snow had seriously accumulated since her arrival - at least two inches on the ground already and it wasn't letting up.

"Oh yeah, I'm not driving in that," Jet said. "Well then. We're snowed in, what're we gonna do?"

Lynn blushed and flashed a knowing smile at Jet, "I can, uh, think of a couple things.."