WrestleMom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up dammit! Open up!"

My mom flings open the door, her cheeks red, her hair a wild mess.

"Yes, is there a problem?" she asks with an innocent expression.

The man stayed quiet, the camera then giving us a good, wide shot of my mom: she was leaning against the doorway, her bare sweaty legs on show, wearing a loosely-tied blue bathrobe, the parted robe giving a brief glimpse of her black bra and panties

The man lost his focus: "Umm, ah, your d-damn kid keeps kicking his balls in my yard!"

"Oh, I'm so, so very sorry," Mom pouted her lips and pushed her breasts up with her arms. "Umm, no one's around, so you want to discuss it...inside?"

"Oh, yes, yes I would like that."

"Good, I think we'll resolve this silly little thing in a jiff." Mom winked at the camera, led the man inside and shut the door.

"Tina is going RAW!" appeared on the screen.

The second vignette:

My mom was in the principal's office, dressed to impress, wearing a short tight skirt, a small dress shirt and bright red lipstick. In the distance, sitting in the lobby, is a boy.

The principal spoke: "Now, Miss Torrile, your son is a real troublemaker, someone whose record is almost unsalvageable: he's going to need some real punishing."

"Punishment?" she said with a raised eyebrow. "Punish him? Would you not rather punish...me?" Mom stood up, kicked the door closed, stepped on the chair, then on the table, got on her knees, grabbed the principal by his tie and said:

"All that punishment you're about to lay out on my boy, how about you lay it all out...on me!"

He nodded like a bobblehead. Mom turned to the camera, winked, the viewers being reminded that Tina Torrile is indeed going RAW.

And finally: the third vignette...

Three teen boys walked into a wooden floored upmarket house.

"Okay, guys first we'll play this, then we'll --"

"Hello boys!"

My bikini-clad mother walked on screen, the camera first showing her bare wet feet slapping against the floor, then, her shiny bronze legs, toned stomach, jiggling breasts, and finally, her smiling face. This was a real pants-off-kick-everyone-out-the-room moment: she looked so very, very...hot!

The guys' mouths hung wide open.

"Ahh, what a nice swim! How are you boys today?"

"Fine!" said two of the boys, the one on the far left looking at the floor (him being the son).

"Uh-huh, uh-huh --Oh! How rude of me! Wait there, boys, I'll rustle you up some snacks."

Mom turned, gave the guys a good look at her toned butt, the camera staying on her as she went to the kitchen. She bent down and looked around the fridge, twirling her butt in the process. As she did this, the guys conversed:

"Dude! Your mom is so hot! She's so hot! Her body is, uhh, hot!"

"Dude, he's right: your mom is smoking hot! Damn! Oh man, she is so sexy!"

"Shut up, shut up!" said the son.

Mom walked back to the boys, holding a cup in one hand and a plate in the other.

"Now, boys, will it be milk or cake?"

The vignette ended after she asked this provocative double entendre question. I felt the vignettes packed a powerful, quick one-two-three punch, giving the viewers enough content to wet their appetites. Well, at least my legs agreed.

To further drum up interest for the return of wrestling's premier hot mom (suck on that Joy Giovanni...please) I came up with the idea of having members of the WWE Universe (a goofy name given to the fans) submit their own mothers and have their hotness rated. I came up with what kind of website it should be, how to promote it, what picture formats to use, hey, I may only have a high school education, but I know about my internet pornography!

I submitted the proposal to Joey Styles. He looked at me with absolute disgust.

"You're a sick human being," he said with a deadpan look.

I can't really disagree with that assessment. So I went over Joey's head and showed it to Vince, who freaked out.

"By gawd that's a fantastic idea!" he said with intense glee, "Get them internet people working on it, now, now!"

The order was given to the dot.com people and in a few days, up went the "How Hot Is Your Mom?" microsite. With the WWE behind the idea of (legally-verified) teens endorsing their own mother's hotness, some genuine responses, along with pictures, came in. Here are some of the highlights:

One guy posted his hot, tanned Spanish mom and left these comments about her: "My mom works out so much! She swims, she jogs, she does lots! She really likes her body and wears tanktops and shorts all the time! At first I didn't like it when she dressed this way because everyone stared...now I do like it because it makes me and her special! I like it when my friends look and say things about her body -- like all you guys will do now! She dresses sexy when she goes to my school; I love that, all the guys wanting to be my friends when they see her! I say her best feature is her butt, I seen it in person, it looks nice, her cheeks are a perfect circle!"

A son with a tall, curvaceous black mom had this to share: "I didn't think much of her 'till we went on holiday, then my opinion changed. It was so hot, so friggin hot that my moms wore a small bikini top and a friggin thong! I was so hard watching her around the beach. Her ass was bouncing! Dad could tell I was excited with what I saw and he was cool with it. Said it's ok, it's only human, he'd feel the same in my shoes. I even asked him how she keeps such a banging body at her age. He told me straight up: lots of sex!"

A teen with a hot, tight-bodied Asian mom gave us an insight into his life: "I don't think I should tell you this, but I saw my mom wearing a French maid outfit for her boyfriend! Crazy, right? Well, next night she wore a cop outfit, then a nurse outfit, and then just straight lingerie, man she was really trying hard to impress him! I'm sure she's going to such an effort because this man of hers is loaded with cash! Nowadays, she doesn't ever wear proper clothes around the house; she's always in tight clothing, sometimes her underwear, showing her boyfriend what he can have. Here all the pics I took in secret, anything for the WWE Universe! Wow, looking at these again, it proves to me my friends were right: My mom does have great tits!"

A user who chose to stay anonymous told us this story: "I knew my mom was pretty, I just didn't think much about it...until one day I went in her room, bumped into her closet and found an old Playboy magazine...and guess who was Ms August? Yep, my very own mom! I felt weird and weirdly warm...I was jerking off without even knowing it! She looked so good. ..she was dressed as a valkyrie ....sword, shield and thong...all wet...water dripping down her body...her great ass, great boobs...oh my, I have to go find that magazine!"

An excitable Brazilian posted a ton of pictures of his tanned, hot-bodied, 40-something mother: "I am from BRAZIL and my mother is ALWAYS naked! She is gorgeous! She's always looking to be naked. My sisters are also always naked, my aunts too! All female in my family like to go in hot tub and be naked and happy together. I am blessed: all women in my family have great genetics ;-)."

A French son with a tall, model-esque, red-headed mom posted some great stuff: "If I had to rate my favourite shows, starting from 3rd to 1st, it would go like this: SmackDown, RAW, and my mother having sex! I seen her do the SEX with my step-dad and it was great! She rode him HARD, she went so fast on him, rocking back-and-forth like so amazingly, so flexible, dynamic, and beautiful, it was simply great! He was sweating so much it's not even funny, he had to keep pausing so he'd get his breath back! My mother had just complete control over him! I'm proud to have a mother that can bring it in the bedroom, yeah, think about that!"

There was a couple of UK'ers who also posted. This was the best: this son's mom was a huge breasted, round, raven-haired woman, a real good time gal: "I don't think you'll find a mum fitter than mine! See those? (He said referring to the pictures of her in a bikini) In that one trip she had literally hundreds of men gagging for it! We knew when she had a shoe outside the door, she was shagging, and oh boy, she was shagging from when the plane hit the tarmac, 'till we jetted off, every holiday she be shagging! She can't stop shagging! She loves it! We got a hot tub at home and all she does is shag in it -- even when me and my sis are in the tub with her! One of her boyfriends told me she was built for sex, her body type, just made to be drilled, now I see why! My sister is also proper fit."

Then, two weeks into the contest, came the big one: username WWE4LIFE posted pictures of his stunning mom. This is what we wrote: "Hey guys, my mom is very pretty, she does bikini contests. She does the Hooters and other big-time bikini leagues. I told her about this and she asked me right away to post her pictures to this website. She's hot and cool. If you like, I'll post more. She really wants to be in the WWE! How cool is that?"

This guy posted a ton of high-quality pictures, including pictures of his mom in super-small bikinis, thongs, lingerie and costumes, plus videos from her contests that showcased her amazing booty-shaking skills. She turned out to be little-known fitness model Gina DiMaggio. She was billed at 5'7, had long toned legs, dark auburn hair, a tan Italian complexion, nice round boobs and all topped off by an ass so round and ripe, you'd kill to take a bite out of it. I contacted her son and probed him for more details. The story only got better: Not only was she super open about her work with him, she also went as far as modelling her outfits for him!

The stories about him and his mom were beyond fascinating to an incest/taboo fan like myself, such as the story of his mother dressing up for his birthdays, her preferred choice being a superhero costume which consisted of red leather shoes, tiny blue shorts, a small red top and a tiara -- oh, and a cape. There was also the great game she'd made called "Clean Room Strip', wherein she'd reward her son for cleaning his room by stripping down and parading around in her underwear! Now nothing sexual happened between the two and the son I talked to thought it was all pretty normal, which made the whole set-up all the more better. I decided that I just had to meet this woman -- and being a WWE writer was the perfect in! I told her son to relay the message that I was interested in his mother. He did and she was thrilled to talk with me.

I kept in contact with Gina and her son (named Ronald), talking to one or the other over the internet. I must say that Ronald was pretty damn annoying. He asked some of the dumbest wrestling-related questions, constantly non-stop bombarding me with the dullest queries. I endured the tedium that came my way because I was planning a face-to-face talk with his sexy mom, but more on that later. For now, let's go back to ringside!

***

Finally, it was time for my mom to return to TV -- and what a return it was. I came up with a super-risky idea, showed it to Vince, he loved it and gave it the go-ahead.

In the shower was Alicia, her whole nude back on camera, her ass just inches away from being shown. She was washing her hair, applying shampoo, then, an arm appeared on screen, holding a ruler. This arm swung and smacked Alicia right on her cute mocha cheeks.

"Ow!" she put her hands on her butt, turned her head and said, "What-what, what are you doing here?"

The camera panned down to my towel-clad mom. The crowd cheered. Mom smirked and then spoke: "Alicia, darling, sweetie, honey, you've been such a naughty girl...a BAD girl!" Mom turned her eyes downward, "Tsk, tsk: did your mother never teach you to mow the lawn?" Pause for cheers. "Don't worry dear, I'll teach you everything you need to know." Mom patted Alicia on the butt, then left. The camera lingered on Alicia, who first expressed fear, then went all fierce, glaring angrily at my disciplinary mother.

The week after, in Houston, was Mom's return match. Now if you read WrestleMom Ch.02, you'll know her ring attire, which is small shorts, a sports bra and a robe which has "Hot Mom" written on it. Well, she had the same ring attire, expect she had no shoes. Mom was up against Melina in this match and, for sure, Mom was out to impress.

My mom came rushing into the ring and spear-tackled Melina to the ground. Mom got on top and mounted the salacious Latina, laying hard, sweaty elbows to her face. Since Melina was on the outs with the office, I was given the a-ok for allowing my mom to squash Melina, and she did, hard. Very quickly the referee stopped the match and awarded the win to my mom -- but she wasn't done yet.

Mom grabbed Melina's track pants, yanked them off and gave the roaring crowd a look at Melina's full, bare, perfectly-round ass cheeks. On all fours, with only a dental-floss thong covering her privates, Melina screamed and flayed around, reaching for the ropes. My mom would have none of that, oh no: she grabbed Melina by the hair, licked her hand and -- whack! -- slapped Melina's tush. The camera zoomed in hard, you could hear the whack and see Melina's ass cheek jiggle. After a few seconds of spanking, Melina wriggled out the ring, trying to cover herself up, my mom's red handprint imprinted on her butt. This was a very happy moment. A very happy moment.

This envelope-pushing moment was posted on the company's YouTube channel and reached 700,000 views within one day. My role had never been more secure, especially when news came in that my segment was the highest-rated out of the whole show. Sadly, the censors started calling right after the de-pantsing of Melina. WWE had avoided bare female ass cheeks for a reason: to censors it was a big no-no.

To cool down the heat against the women's division, I was ordered to keep things simple. That next Raw, I was given less time and the order to book a short one-on-one match. I put my mom in there with Rosa Mendes and gave Mom a quick win.

That next week, in Columbus, I booked a straightforward tag match, with my mom and Kelly on one side and Alicia and Melina on the other. They did the standard rolling around in the ring, a highlight being Kelly's new motorboat move, which involved her shaking her boobs in her downed opponent's face. Kelly came up with that one; she's actually quite a dirty little minx. The finish was my mom pinning Melina again. After the match, my mom got on the microphone and addressed the champ:

"Alicia, darling, baby, honey, sweetie, I think it's time you gave this sweet mother, the momma to all these naughty boys," she pointed to the cheering fans, "a Divas Championship match."

Alicia shook her head. "No, no, no, no."

"No? Well, I knew you'd say that, such a naughty girl, so, Hun, I went and pulled some 'favours', some special Mummy favours, with the RAW G.M and got him to give me a championship match. So, Alicia, honey, sweetie: I got some news for ya: you will defend your title against me!"

The crowd cheered, Mom and Kelly left the ring, their arms around each other, toned butt cheeks bouncing beside each other.

The PPV match was set: It was Challenger Tina Torrile vs. Divas Champion Alicia Fox.

In addition, a web-only segment was filmed. In started with my mom, in the locker room, still in her wrestling attire, taking her boots off.

"Hard day?" Kelly Kelly walked in the room -- fully naked (The camera showing her bare back and only the slightest hint of ass cheek).

"Is it ever easy? Being a mom and a Superstar, it's hard work. I'm so sore."

"Then come into the shower with me, I'll give you a rubdown."

"Thanks sweetie...Hun, you do know you're naked, right?"

Kelly shrugged. "Duh? I'm an exhibitionist, remember?"

"Oh right, I forgot that about you."

Kelly walked off screen, giving us all a mouth-watering peek of sideboob. Mom then followed her into the shower. They continued their conversation away from the camera.

"Gosh," said Mom, "I need you teaching Alicia how to groom: Your runway is so clean."

That and other classic material flowed through my head on a daily basis. It was fantastic, making the WWE women -- and my hot mom -- act out all my TV14 fantasies, but enough about that, time to get to what I've been building to ever since I got this role as a writer: My mom's first ever shot at the WWE Divas Championship.

***

I went to the arena to watch this one. It was in Philadelphia, Wells Fargo Center. It was a brisk evening, an electric atmosphere among the patrons, an excitement level that was hard to replicate, all in anticipation for something they'd never seen before. Yes, all the pieces were set for a moment no fan would ever forget.

In a major sign of respect, the Divas title match opened the show. Going on first may seem like an insult, but for wrestlers of the stature of the Divas, it's an honour, as they have the job of warming the crowd up and setting the tone for the show. That much was true as this match was designed to set the crowd on fire.

An out-of-character Louis Torrile was there to see his mother. Things had improved between us. She was happy due to her big push, the awkward moment between us all but forgotten, like it never happened.

"Hey, Hun!" she said from across the hall, skipping in her pink robe and slippers.

"Umm, hey," I said as I pulled my baseball cap down.

"Gosh, I've not seen you in so long, such a long time, you look so different. How you've been, Hun?" she asked while rubbing my shoulder.

"You know, I've been good, good, been working more out of the tower recently, yeah. I've seen you on TV, you've been doing well."

"You've seen me?" she cringed. "Gosh, wish you didn't. All I do now is roll around and slap girls on their tushies. Your aunt has been giving me such grief about it."

"Haha...yeah. So what do you think of this new style?"

"Truthfully, Hun, I don't like it, but I get it. It draws boys in, plus I'm getting such a push from this, money-wise this has been my best run in, like, forever, so I can't complain."

"Cool, cool," I said as I kept my gaze firmly locked on her eyes.

"Oh, Hun, you haven't seen my new house in Tampa yet. You must come visit, this place is gorgeous!"

"I will, Mom --" oops! I called her 'Mom' at a WWE show! Thankfully no one was around to hear me. "Umm, I, ah, will visit you and I will watch your match tonight."

"Do you have to, Hun? I kinda wished you didn't, would feel weird if you did."

"Oh? Yeah, sure, I won't if you don't want me to. I'm really here to see the Money In The Bank matches."

"That's my boy," she stood on her tiptoes and hugged me, her breasts brushing against my chest. "Ohh, I've missed seeing you! You stay in touch, you hear?"

"I will, I will."

She then left to get ready for her match, me staring at her peachy butt as she sauntered away. So, while Louis Torrile had been banned from watching her match, Bruno Bocelli wasn't! I found a spare TV monitor and got set to watch this historic clash!

Mom came down first, then Alicia. Mom tackled Alicia to the ground and they went right to snuggle fighting. I made sure they got especially gropey: their cheek bones grinding, lips wet, their bare legs intertwined, hair in each other's faces, breath-on-breath level closeness. Since this was a championship match, I even got Mom and Alicia to do a little dry-humping, their cheeks a blushing shade of red from the woman-on-woman contact.

"Tina! Tina! Tina!" chanted the Philly crowd, the hardcore male fans behind my hot mom. Mom was battling hard for the mount position, but Alicia had those long longs around my mom's midsection, tying her up.

"This does not look good," said an intently focused Jerry Lawler. "I've done my studying: Alicia is setting Tina up for the -- eek! -- triangle choke!"