WrestleMom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina nudged forward, her feet touching mine. "So, working for the big-time wrestling company makes you a pretty, you know, high status guy. Tell me I'm right."

"You could be right," I said with a smile.

No doubt, my luck was awesome. Going into this, never did I think I'd have this hot mom actually interested in me! After a few more flirty exchanges, I explained to her the life she'd have if she went into the wrestling business. After hearing about the constant nonstop schedule, tiring flights and night-time drives, her enthusiasm for the job faltered.

"Oh, really? I thought they only did it once a week, not four-times a week!"

"Yeah, pretty much no days off, and that's not counting the two-week international tours," I stated the facts in a slightly smarmy tone.

"Jesus, I didn't know that...Oh, would you look at the time, it's gotten so late, I think we should be going."

I stood up. "Yeah, me too, thanks so much for coming to see me, I've really enjoyed it, I'll call you later --"

"Oh, where'd you think you're going?"

"Umm, home."

"Nonsense, you drove all this way to come see me, oh no, you're sleeping with me tonight."

I held my hands on the table to remain steady. Her aloof way of speech had me spinning. In as a casual manner as possible, Gina told me she was going to have sex....with me -- tonight!

"Okay, cool," I replied as my voice turned all sorts of hoarse.

"Terrific. Ronald! Come on, let's go."

With her son behind us, we made our way to the parking lot.

"We'll take mine, that okay?" she said.

"Fine, fine," I replied as nervous terror reached into the very veins of my heart.

I sat in the front of her car, her son in the back, and off we went to her place. There was no dirty-talking during the drive, just her son asking more and more wrestling questions. I answered nicely, not wanting to screw things up with his mom. I tell you what: knowing a guy's mom will be on top of you that night allows a person to answer even the most dumbest of questions. Ronald, for the one-thousandth time: the blood is real! In truth, for much of that car ride, I was terrified, excited, but terrified.

***

We reached her apartment complex by 1am. It wasn't a great place; I distinctly remember the hallways smelling like one giant ash tray. I followed behind her, alongside her son, feeling dirty, excited and anxious. Gina turned the key on the door and entered in first, followed by her son, then me. Compared to the exterior, the apartment was pretty damn nice: good, spacious living room, a kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms.

"Wow, this place is better than my place," I said outloud. "How can you afford this?"

Gina zipped off her boots before saying, "Duh? Did you forget? I'm a model."

"Oh, oh yeah."

Then, with a cheeky grin, she added: "Plus, the landlord just loves having me around, gives me a great deal, the best. I'm sure it has nothing to do at all with what I'm wearing when he picks up the rent," she pointed to the couch: on it was a sweaty blue sports bra and tiny short shorts.

"My workout gear," she said with a giggle. "I think it helps."

"Haha, yeah," I said as I stood stiff as a board.

"All right babe, I'm just going in the bathroom. You go in my room and get yourself comfortable. I'll be right out."

"Ok, Gina."

She paused on her way to the bathroom, speaking to her son.

"Ronald! No! No more questions for Mr. Bocelli, you need your sleep."

"Aw...Okay, Mom."

She slammed the bathroom door shut. I then went into her bedroom. I turned the lights on and was then frozen in realisation when I looked upon her plush pink bed. It hit me, it hit me like a Vader Bomb, when I was inside her bedroom. Her walls filled with large posters of herself, hot pictures of Gina in bikinis, lingerie and one awesome picture of her bare backside. Whoa did it hit me, the realisation that I was about to have sex with a super-hot fitness model mom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and took off my shoes, socks, coat, tie and pants. I tilted my head up, the door still slightly ajar. I looked out and saw Ronald's room right across from me, he lounging around in his boxers. Ronald was shooting me occasional glances in such a creepy, eerie way, not saying anything, just smiling and nodding. I looked away, turned on in knowing that I was about to have sex with his mother in the bedroom right across from his, though preferring to not actually look at him while I got myself in the zone.

So I was sitting there, waiting, my mood shifting from raging intensity to absolute terror. It was so quiet that I counted and heard Gina complete her steps in the bathroom: stripping, showering, and finally, drying.

"Ronald: go to bed!" she shouted from the bathroom.

"Ok, Mom!" Ronald jumped up, turned the lights off in his room and shut his door.

It was time. She was coming, coming down the aisle, from Newark, New Jersey, The three-time Hooters New Jersey State Regional Over-30's Champion: Gina DiMaggio!

Creek. She exited the bathroom. Slam, slam, slam she slammed her feet on the hardwood floor. Then, her shadow, creeping itself in from underneath the door. Gina slowly parted open the door... and...there she was...my eyes saw it all before my brain could process: she walked into the room completely naked.

"Hi, you ready?" she said in a hushed tone.

I was so close to her that I could see her fully shaven pussy, firm ass and round perky breasts. She had a hot, toned feminine figure, light definition around her arms, thighs and six-pack abs. The shock of it all had me speechless.

"You're not ready?"

I looked down to see that I was still in my shirt and underwear.

"I am, I am, I am!" I started tearing my clothes off, scurrying across the bed.

Gina walked over and lay next to me, our bare flesh meeting. My God! I'd not seen a body that sexy since I, umm, had my mom naked on a massage table. We looked at each other for a few seconds, awaiting the next move.

"Come on, kiss," she said right into my ear.

I dove right in and kissed her shinny pink lips, my hands over to her breasts, cupping, awing. Without me even noticing, she'd unwrapped and applied a condom on me, right size too. I could tell this wasn't her first time having such an encounter. She then slipped over onto my legs, sat up and inserted my cock inside her.

"Ohhhh yeah!" I said as I held her hips.

I remember the way she whipped her hair around, letting it flow down her back, her hands on my chest, neck arched back as she rode me, looking like she was right out of a 1980's rock video. Her technique was excellent, not that I could validity rate it due to my lack of sexual experience; still, she had an effortless grace to her riding. Indeed, she was fantastic: She moved her hips back-and-forth, pivoting, turning, showcasing her movement: it took all my power not to climax there!

At this moment, it was just me and her, me with this sexy, older fit-bodied woman, giving me the ride of my life. Then, the dynamic changed. I heard a crumpling noise, the friction of hand on cloth, quickly accompanied by the sound every teen boy alone with a computer is more than familiar with: a squashing sound, otherwise abbreviated to 'fap, fap, fap'. I turned one eye to the side and saw...him, Ronald, right by the doorway, looking like a white-eyed lemur, watching us in his boxers.

I looked back at her, my hands clasping her tight butt cheeks, full in the knowledge we had a spectator. For me, having sex with a hot woman while her son watched was the ultimate fulfilment of my deepest, darkest fantasy. Better yet, we weren't dark silhouettes; we had the lights on, which meant Ronald was seeing his momma in living colour! I intended to get the most out of this, looking to satisfy all my fetishes. I wanted Ronald to see more, so I pushed aside the covers, allowing Ronald to have the best view of his naked, grinding mother. He started leaning against the doorway and jerked himself louder, muttering and groaning.

Knowing that Ronald was about to be exposed, I pulled Gina by the arms, closer to my face. I gave her a kiss then looked over at her son.

"He's watching," I whispered into her mouth.

"Oh, I know, just let him watch, just let him," she said as she bit on her quivering lips.

"Hmmm, okay," her permission to let her son watch sent shivers down my whole spine; I slapped her ass to let her know I was into it. To crank up the intensity, she got louder with her groans.

"Ooh!" she moaned, "Oooh, harder, oooh!"

"Oh yeah, oh yeah...take it!" I said at full volume, looking for the best words to remind Ronald that I was having sexual intercourse with his mother. "Uhh, uhh, you sexy mom, fuck, yes! Take it you sexy MILF! You hot mom! Sexy momma!"

This was the greatest sexual experience of my life: having sex with a mother while her son watched...and it only got better.

Gina started shrieking. "Ohh! Yeah, yeah! Eee! Eee! Ohhh! Ohhh! Oh slap my ass, slap it baby," she asked in a pleading tone.

I responded with a hard whack to her behind. She hummed loudly.

"Hmmm! Harder baby! Harder!"

I slapped her ass again, she shivered. I loved that I was exposing this teen's mother right to his face. Sure, I could tell that sex for Gina was a way to get ahead in life, but she also loved it, loved to fuck and was really enjoying herself as she grinded on my cock.

"Oh yeah, bitch!" I said outloud, "Take it all...bitch!"

"Hmm, yes, yes, yes!"

I was allowing my emotions to get the best of me. Calling Gina a 'bitch' was risky as she could've got offended. She didn't: she loved it.

"Say it, say it again," she said while rubbing her hands over her tits.

"I said keep riding me your dirty bitch!"

"Ooooh! Yes, yes Daddy!"

Whoa! Yes, yes, she did let out a little incestual outburst. After another ass slap from her 'Daddy', Gina really went into overdrive: she started bouncing on me hard, making those bedsprings come to life. She kept the rapid pace going for at least five full minutes, all her fitness training really showing its results.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she was screaming loudly, a repressed memory creeping into her psyche: "Fuck me Big Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me Daddy!" Then, she slammed her palms into my chest and roared: "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, DADDY!"

Her full-on riding, incestual screaming and, oh yeah, her son watching us, put me just inches away from shooting a giant load right inside that vice-like pussy.

Gina then slowed down, put her face next to mine and whispered, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," into my ear as she gently rode me, her ass shaking like a roller coaster. I looked at Ronald, his mouth wide open, he seeing his own mother in her most natural, primal, womanly state, the side of her the son is not meant to see: when the mother lets loose and releases her sexuality, jettisoning the maternal role and becoming a dirty cock-loving bitch! By watching his mother have sex, Ronald wasn't just crossing the taboo lines, he was jumping over it.

"Uh! Huff, uhhh! Ohhh!" Thirty-five minutes into our lovemaking, Gina was huffing and puffing, groaning and moaning, while I was dying from the need to release. She sensed this and went for her finisher: she dismounted, crawled downward, licked my chest, put her head underneath the sheets and then wrapped her lips around my shaft. Loud, swallowing, cavernous sounds came from deep within, her body bopping up-and-down under the covers.

"Ohhhhh motherfucker!" I screamed outloud. The feeling of my member inside her hot wet mouth is something I can't fully describe. If I had to, I'd say it's like a chilled ice cream sundae...just like that, but multiplied by a million.

Ronald was poking his head inside the room, seeing his mom's feet and covered ass. As he watched on, a thought came into my head, one word, one singular word: Pull. I could see the covers spilling to the side and knew one pull would expose Gina's whole body to her son. Looking underneath the covers and seeing her lips around my cock made the decision for me: I held the sheets, tugged and exposed Gina's fully nude body. Ronald's eyes grew to the size of the moon, gawping, awing at his mother's toned, nude butt and dripping pussy. That was it for me: To have Ronald see his naked mother deliver that sinful kind of pleasure with her lips, the same lips she kisses him goodnight with, made me explode in a ragging climax.

"Ohhhh yeah!" I shouted, "Oh yeah! Oh! OHHHH!!!"

With one neat gulp it went down her mouth. My legs were involuntarily shaking; I'd never cummed like that in my entire life. My body was spent, I felt done, but was this the end of Gina's night? Oh hell no! She wasn't done; she still had one final job to do. Gina got back on her knees and started grinding her pussy on my used cock. I knew what this meant, I could tell by the look in her eyes: she was ready to cum. Like a seesaw, Gina slid her pussy on my cock, sliding, sliding, her eyes closed, biting down hard on her lower lip, her body quivering, mouthing the word "Daddy" over and over, going to a good place, a good comfy place, feeling it, feeling it, feeling it come and come and -- "

"Oh!" she squealed in a high-pitched tone, losing her cool, the erotic façade gone, now just a woman under the control of her all-powering feminine release. "Oh! Oh!" she spread her legs wide apart, "Oh God!" It flew like a bullet, hitting the wall with a powerful thwack: Gina's squirt. Gina was squirting right in front of her son. I saw him staring at the walls with awe, his mother's sweet honey dripping down to his feet.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she spread her legs wider apart, her powerful pussy lips in position and, bang! Bang! Bang! Three fast liquid shots went into the wall.

"Uh! Uh!...Uh!" she fell on top of me, not done, not yet finished. Gina reached for my cock, inserted it inside her and reached her ultimate climax.

"OH GOD!" she screamed as a megawatt of orgasmic fury went through her body. "OH GOD! UH! UH! UH! UHHHH!" her legs were flapping around in the air, she with no control as the powerful sexual energy swept over her whole being.

Mid-mega orgasm, I looked to her son: He'd gone somewhat catatonic, having bared witness to his mother's most raw moment, the shock being so much that his body half-shutdown. That Gina DiMaggio's own son had seen her have this huge orgasm was the ultimate for me, a taboo feat that could not be topped.

While the orgasm slowly flittered out, Gina lay on top of me, gasping for air. Ronald quietly slinked away, back to his room. Gina turned her face towards me, her hot heavy breath in my airways:

"That was fun. Now, could you please pass the sheets?"

I picked the sheets up from the floor and handed them over.

"Thanks," she used the duvet to wipe her legs, then, put it over herself. "You can sleep here if you want."

"Oh, okay." I sensed much post-orgasm embarrassment on her part. Either way, I didn't sleep, I couldn't sleep, the strong aroma of her fresh juices kept me up all night. I stared at her while she slept. I tried to comprehend the magnitude of this moment, but failed as my thoughts were nothing but a jumbled mess. During my contemplation, I suddenly remembered that I had to go to work in a few hours. So at around five, just when the sun hit the window, I grabbed my clothes, got dressed and got ready to go back home, then right to WWE Headquarters. I went past Ronald's room as I left: I didn't know much of what was going to happen next, just that our next instant messenger conversation would be a quite interesting one.

***

That day I rushed home, showered and went to work at WWE Headquarters, all while on the biggest high of my life. On that day, I was due to do some paperwork, then fly out to Tampa, Florida to scout the hot new female talent in WWE's developmental league, and, also, because I was to be in the area, I planned to visit my mom in her new house.

Near the end of the day, while happily strolling around the office, I bumped into my boss, Vince McMahon.

"Hey Lou -- I mean Bruno," he said with a chuckle. "How you been?"

"I'm great!" I replied, "Never, ever, ever better!"

"Yeah, yeah," he replied. "Hey, I finally got my home internet to work, saw that mom website you set-up. My gawd was it something! Those boys talking about their own mothers like that? Good gawd! And the pictures! Wow! Visiting that website was the most fun I had in months, years! Let's keep it going forever! I love it!"

"I'm glad you enjoy it," I said with a huge grin.

"You seem chipper, what happened?"

"Well," I said with a cheeky grin, "I met one of those moms from that website. Me and her had a date.

"Hot damn! And how that go? Get lucky? Did ya? Oh you did, I can tell, you sonvabitch!" he gave me a half-friendly/half-hostile shove to the shoulder.

"Haha, yeah, I did, but that's just half of it." I nudged closer, lowering my voice, "Her son watched the whole thing -- and she knew he was watching."

Vince took a second to digest that information. "Wait, you did...What! What!? You! --" Vince cut himself off when he saw a gaggle of office staff walking towards us. "Umm, you, you better give me something better than this, Bruno! This is horse crap! This is the worst -- what are you all looking at, huh? Move, move!"

After the others had gone, Vince whispered very quietly: "Talk to me later, okay? After you come back from Florida."

"I will Sir, I will."

***

I hopped on a plane to sunny Tampa, Florida for the specific purpose of looking over the fresh, flexible, nubile female talent the WWE had hired, all of them eager to impress me, the man who can shape their futures. I was very excited for this trip, very excited. But first, I was to go visit my hot mom at her new home, our first non-wrestling face-to-face meeting in a very, very long time. After a smooth, enjoyable plane ride, I got in a taxi and went on my way to my mom's house. As I sat in the car, I couldn't get over how many amazingly awesome my life was: I had money, my dream job and a text message from a fitness model that was asking for another date. By the age of nineteen I had lived out all my fantasies -- many of which I never thought possible. I'd got real sons from all over the world to post pictures of their mothers and talk about them in lurid detail; I'd booked pro-wrestling for the WWE; I made the women wrestlers my own personal playthings, and, to top it all off, had my deepest fantasy fulfilled: sex with a mom while her son watched. Everything could not have been better, life could not have been better.

I reached Mom's mansion home, gave the driver a generous trip, skipped -- yes, skipped --through the flowery garden, got to the door and rung the bell. Ding, dong! She opened the door.

"Hi Hun!" Mom looked good, damn good, the Tampa lifestyle suiting her well, she with her glowing skin, tight purple shirt, beige shorts and flipflops.

"Hey Mom," I said as we hugged.

"So good to see you. Come on in," she led me down the hallway

"I hope you don't mind," she said, "but I got some company over." She smiled and led me into the living room. My grin faded as soon as I saw my mom's guest. She was sitting on the couch, sipping tea, a sly smile creeping over her mouth, her gaze making my blood run cold, my body tighten. In an instant, I saw my world in ruins, my WWE universe enter into a slow, slow death. I saw devastation when I looked into her eyes, indeed, so much so that I could only think of one word, just one solitary word that encompassed all my feelings: Brutal.

"Lou, you know Beth? Beth Phoenix? Beth, this is my son, Lou."

"Hello, Lou."

End