WrestleMom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
939 Followers

"You don't want me hitting on your mom, is that it?"

"Yeah..."

He chuckled to himself, then immediately put a serious expression on his face: "You telling me what to do?"

"I wasn't --"

"You were telling me what to do," he, again, chuckled to himself. "Me? Telling me what to do? You don't want me fucking your mom, is that it?"

"Well, yeah--"

"Shut up! You think I won't fuck your mom!? You think I won't!?"

He stepped back, collected his thoughts, pointed his finger at me, and stated: "Look, all of us here fuck moms, we all do, all us top guys, moms are what's in, we like hot moms, the whole fucking company is P.G now, only moms and pre-teens show up and we ain't looking to go to jail."

He paced back and forth while I stood in terror: "And those moms, they know what to do -- and they want it! Oh boy, they really want it, but they got one problem," he pushed his finger into my chest, "Punks like you! Who think they have some sort of right over who their mom fucks!" He was literally fuming, his whole body turning red. He pointed over to the distance and said, "That's why we got guys like him!" I looked over and saw a very tan Japanese man, who I recognized as a pro-wrestler called Funaki, "Guys like him, who look after the kids while we fuck their moms! Yeah! And for speaking up! You're on Mother Fucker Duty tonight, yeah! I'm gonna send you some kids to look after while I FUCK their moms! You got that?" He got close to my face and barked loudly: "Don't you EVER tell me what to do! EVER!"

Batista walked off in an absolute rage. I quickly ran over and introduced myself to Funaki.

***

Me and Funaki talked about contemporary Japanese pro-wrestling while we showed the kids around the arena. As we were giving the kids some free stuff, I noticed a guy who looked around my age; dark hair, medium-height, Caucasian, wearing a white shirt and white pants, leading a group of four kids.

"Aw right, aw right, no more screaming kiddies," he spoke in a cockney English accent.

He seemed really distressed. "You need some help?" I asked.

"Aw mate, they driving me nuts!"

"Hey, Funaki, can you take these four kids with you?"

"No problem," he replied. He ushered the kids away, probably took them back to their well-spent moms.

After the kids had gone, I looked at the guy and said, "Mother Fucker Duty?"

"Aw man! They never mentioned this in the dirt sheets! Hey, thanks for that, man, can you believe Hayes still gets pussy?"

"Him!? Yeah, I know it, first hand. I fucking hate that guy."

"You ain't a fan of that guy either? Me too, mate, that guy is a Grade-A prick, he can go fuck himself!"

"Ha, yeah, all the way back to Mid-South, where his career actually mattered."

"Oh, you a 'mark' too?" he said with some surprise, 'mark' being an insider wrestling term for fan, which is also used among hardcore wrestling fans as a term they use for each other.

"Yeah...oh I'm Lou."

"Oh me? I'm Will."

"What's with the get-up?" I asked as I pointed at his white shirt and pants.

"I'm a masseuse, they recruited me when they were in England, they have let me ride along for the whole European tour, pretty sweat yea."

"Yeah, pretty good deal."

He waggled his finger at me, "I see what you're thinkin', I know what you wanna ask: the answer is no, I don't get to rub down any of the fit Divas, only the top guys make me massage them and shit...and besides," he rubbed the back of his neck while looking down at the ground, "Those chicks would know I would enjoy it."

I was impressed by his candour. "Ha, yeah, at least you're honest about it."

"Yeah, yeah...so you a ring guy?" he pointed to my black shirt which had the company logo on it.

"Well, yeah, sorta, umm, more of a guest."

"Oh I see, so you been invited by someone? Is it a wrestler?"

"Yeah."

"So you're related to one of them?"

"Oh yeah."

"Oh that is so wicked, man! Which one is it?"

"Tina Torrile."

"Wow, so you're her brother or something?"

"Son."

He put his hand over his mouth in disbelief, "No fucking way, no way, I-I read about her having a son and all, but it's always been, like, a legend. No shit, no fucking way, you're her son! What age are you, mate?

"Eighteen."

"No shit!" he said in shock, "I'm only twenty, so your mum has a son around my age! She looks so fit -- whoa, whoa, sorry, sorry mate, she's your mum and all."

"Ha, it's cool," I said as I laughed awkwardly.

Will looked at his watch, "Oh shit, it's one already, which bus you taken, mate?"

"I usually go on the production one."

"Oh, me too, let me pick my stuff up, we'll ride together, cool, mate?"

"Cool, cool..."

***

It was very early in the morning. I was sitting in the back of the bus. It was just me and four snoozing catering guys who were sitting at the front, a lot of empty rows from where I was seated. I saw Will and waved him over.

"Pretty packed bus eh?" he said with a cheeky grin.

"Ha, yeah, you be grateful I saved you a seat."

He sat one seat away from me. Seconds later, the bus got going. Will was giving me a look of quiet amazement.

"Wow, I'm still trying to get my head around it: you are the son of Tina Torrile...wow. That is so epic, proper epic."

"I never really thought of it like that, I mean, yeah, I grew up having a mom as a wrestler, but I never told anyone in school, so I guess this would be the reaction."

"Didn't tell anyone, mate?"

"I didn't want to, they would've all been bugging me about her, I would've been ripped by all the guys for having a mom that is a wrestler."

Will nodded his head, "Yeah, mate, I can imagine...Tina Torrile, that's so fucking insane! You won't believe this, but I've been following your mum since I saw her in one of my bro's issues of Super-Luchas."

"My mom was in Super-Luchas?" (Super-Luchas being a Mexican wrestling magazine)

"Yeah, yeah, she was wearing these...umm...fuck! Umm, you know those really tiny jean-shorts."

"Daisy dukes?"

"Yeah! That's it! She had on these daisy duke shorts, and, like, a country shirt, it was all tied-up," he paused for a second, then laughed to himself, "I'm sorry, I'm such a dick, fuck; I forget she's your mum and all."

I wanted to hide my genuine excitement, so I brushed his comment off. "Ha, it's cool, no problem." I was thinking about my mom posing for a magazine in her younger days. My curiosity got the better of me when I asked Will a question.

"Hey, Will, was my mom in any other magazines?"

He gave me a puzzled look, "You don't know which mags your mum has been in?"

"Nah, I don't think she was much of a collector."

"Well," he pondered as he rubbed his chin, "other than Super-Luchas, she was in Weekly Gong, the women's edition."

"Oh right, Weekly Gong, the Japanese wrestling mag? Right?"

"Yeah, she did a bikini shoot with Takako Inoue (A popular Japanese women's wrestler)"

I felt a real buzz go through my body when I heard that. I cleared my throat and remarked, "Inoue, eh? Wow, I always had a lil' crush on her."

Will grabbed my shoulder and playfully shook me. "Fuck! You gotta tell me you met her, right? You lucky fuckin'-"

"Hahaha! Hey, hey! No, I never got to meet her."

He let go off me and sighed, "Man, you don't wanna know, you just don't wanna know the things, the stuff, that I would be doing if I had a mum with your hook-ups." Will then looked around the bus, lowered his voice, crouched down a little, and said, "Mate, on the level, proper on the level, yeah? I see no downsides to having a mum like yours."

"Umm...Thank you?" I laughed awkwardly.

He had an apologetic expression on his face when he said, "Mate, I'm sorry, I can't hide it, I think your mum is proper, proper fit."

"Fit? Yeah, she's in good shape and all--"

"No, no, no, when I say she's fit, I'm saying she's sexy and all."

"Oh."

"I envy you, mate, you got the perfect mum, she's proper perfection"

"Ok, hold on a minute, are you trying to say that you would find my mom to be hot, even if you were in my shoes?"

He put his hands up in the air, "Mate, I can't lie, I can't lie..."

"Oh, well, you know, I guess it's...an opinion..."

There was a minute-long silence between the two of us. Will then leaned back in his seat, coughed loudly and suddenly began to speak: "Since I've become a masseuse, I've had so many friends and family come up to me and say, 'hey Will, my neck is a bit stiff,' or, 'Will, mate, my shoulders are killing me,' it's always a proper...umm..."

"Chore?"

"Yeah, that's it, chore. It's always a proper chore when they ask me to rub them somewhere, though there is one family member it's never a chore for: My aunt." He smiled to himself then shook his head, "Mate, you don't know my aunt, she's only about thirty, ten years or so older than me, she's closer to my age than my mum's...I, I." he laughed to himself, "When I was younger, I had a lil' thing for her," he then started waving his arms and laughing hysterically, "Mate, it's not like what it sounds! I didn't have a lil' 'thing' for her, you know, physically!"

"Right, right, I get it."

"Yeah, so anyways, I had not seen her in a proper long time, till like a year ago, I met her for the first time in, fuck, in ages... when I saw her, mate, she was just the same, but, oh man, she had changed so much, she was taller, bigger tits, nicer rounder arse, heavier, not like heavy as in fat, like she had filled out, you know?"

"She had become a woman."

"Yes, that's exactly what happened: she turned into a proper woman, more curves and stuff. So her and my mum was talking, and my mum leaves to go shopping, which leaves me and my aunt alone. As we're talking, my aunt points at my massage table, which is always in the living room 'cause my mum uses it to iron the clothes, so I ask her, if she has any problems, and she says her back, her back hurts a little." Will rubbed the palm of his left hand as he continued to talk: "So I leave the room to go wash my hands, 'cause, you know, I'm a professional. I come back in the room and there she is: her clothes were on the floor and she had wrapped herself with a towel."

"Whoa."

"Yeah, mate, there she was, smiling at me. I didn't expect that, I just thought she would hop on the table, not strip off! So she lays down on the table, I push her towel down, and rub her back...and I keep rubbing and she really likes it, 'cause I'm purposely hitting her pleasure points. She then tells me to get on top, so I get on top of her and rub her back, then she turns around, grabs me, and, well, we fucked..."

"...Wow, that's incredible."

"Yeah, it was...You know, I never told anyone that before."

"Well, I understand why. Oh whoa, wait a minute, was she a blood relation? Was she your mother's sister?"

"Yep, mate: I did full-blown incest and don't feel bad about it at all."

"Wow," I looked out at the scenery, gazing at the Spanish hillside, absorbing all that had been said. "What happened afterward?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck knows. She left the next day, probably felt weird and shit."

"Yeah, yeah...you know, it's funny, you mention your aunt was, like, only ten years older than you. She must have felt more like a cousin than an aunt."

"Yea, exactly like that."

"It's the same for me with my mom. She's kinda like a sister sometimes."

Will paused, then wagged his finger at me, "I knew you would draw a link between my aunt and your mum."

"Why is that?" I said defensively.

"Well, I think we both have the same sorta weird feelings for them...Come on, mate: Tina, fucking, Torrile for a mum! Don't lie; you can't say you don't want even a little piece of that?"

"It's-it's not like that, she's my mom."

"Aw come on, mate, no need to lie to me. Look, ok? Who am I going to tell?"

I was cracking under the pressure, "I mean, she's my mom, it should not be like that."

"'It should not be like that' you say?"

"Oh...Okay, okay, I admit it: I think my mom is a babe, but she's always been more like a sister, you gotta know that."

"Don't even explain," his voice had taken a more serious tone, "Don't even bother to explain it to me: every guy deep down would agree with you, mate. Fuck those that don't."

I breathed a huge sigh of relief. It felt surprisingly good, telling him all that.

"How did you know?" I asked.

He had that cheeky grin back on his face, "Your cheeks went all red when I told you your mum had been in those magazines."

"Ha, yeah."

"But fuck those magazines, mate, she's your mum! You must have seen her naked?"

"Well, I have seen her in the shower and in her underwear a couple times." I deliberately left out the fact that all those moments had happened recently.

"Fucking hell!" he said in amazement, "W-what's her bum like when it's bare?"

"Amazing, very round."

"Fuck! Oh that is just too much, that is just too much. Hey, you ever try it on with her?"

"What!? Hell no, I'm still her son, I would be knocked back!"

"Yeah, yeah...You still wanna do, you know, all that kinda stuff with her."

"Well, I wouldn't say no."

"That's what I like to hear, honesty is always good." he leaned back in his chair and pondered for a moment. "If only, if only, we could get your mum in the same situation I got my aunt in."

"Yeah, you could," I said half-jokingly.

"Yeah, I could, she's on my list you know?"

"Your list?"

"Yeah, my list," he reached into his front pocket and took out a little black book. As he was holding it, the bus hit a bump and he dropped it on the floor. He picked it back up, then showed it to me. "This is my list of all the people who have requested massages. I never get around to them 'cause the top guys keep hogging me."

"My mom's on it?"

"Yeah, mate," he said as he flipped through the book. "She wants someone to work on her...back."

"Her back? Oh wow, just like with your aunt."

"Yeah, but that's no surprise, every wrestler has back problems from falling down on that mat each night."

"That is true."

He tapped the book on the chair while thinking, "Hmm...You have her phone number, mate?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Ok..." He spoke quietly, "You got her number, I can phone her, I'll say, 'would you like a back massage, I can do it for you today.' Yeah, I can do that...nah, it's too crazy, I could get in trouble. Ah forget I said anything! It's way too risky."

"Hey, what was your plan?" I asked eagerly.

"Well, since I know you, and you know your mum's number, I planned to phone her and get her on the table and do my thing to her, but that's just too risky and dumb, 'cause if I get her all excited, she will know it was a set-up for me to do that." He looked at me, then suddenly backed away, "Whoa, mate! Where is my fucking head!? I just told you I planned to fuck your mum on a massage table!"

"Hahaha, nah, it's cool, I was actually going along with it."

"You were, like, proper going along with it?"

"Yeah, I think it would've been hot."

"Really, like, on the level, yeah?"

"Yeah, one-hundred percent." The thought of my naked mother being penetrated on a massage table was something I really liked.

"That's good, 'cause I might not be able to do it, but you, you could."

I was taken aback. "Huh, me? What?"

"Yeah, mate, you."

"How me?"

"I'll just say you're a Spanish massager who specialises in backs."

"Won't she know it's me?"

"Well, she'll be lying down face-first on the table, but if you're worried she will spot you, I got a facemask right here, I'll even let you borrow a spare uniform, what ya say?"

"I-I don't know, it sounds really risky."

"Look, mate, it's a win-win, I'll go in first, I'll tell her to get on the table, you go in, she won't know it's you, you touch her up, you're happy, she's happy, we're all fucking happy. And before you ask what's in it for me, well, I just think it will be so fucking hot! Tina's son rubbing his mum's body without her knowing, come on, tell me that don't do it for you?"

"I-I do like it."

"So you in, mate?"

I nodded intently, "Ok, ok, I'm in."

"Great! Now gimme her number; gotta do this quickly."

I handed him my phone, showed him which number was hers, he put the number into his phone and rang her. Will adopted a more posher English accent as he spoke: "Ah hello, it is me, William the masseuse. I have a six am opening and was wondering if you would...Oh, you would love one you say, your back must be... ah yes...yes, oh I do know... Fantastic, I'll set it up, oh I hope you don't mind, but I shall be sending my Spanish colleague, umm, Eduardo over to help, he is a back specialist...ok that's great... you too... Bye-bye."

He looked at me with glee on his face, "It's on, mate! It's well and truly on!"

For the reminder of the trip, he prepped me on what I needed to do for my 'appointment.' The hours flew by quickly and before I knew it, I was waiting outside a Portuguese hotel room, in a white facemask, shirt and pants.

***

The Portuguese hotel was actually built more like a motel, which I didn't mind at all, as that meant the rooms had windows I could peek through. It was early in the morning, with no one else around. All that was behind me was a nondescript half-empty parking lot. I watched from afar as Will gave my mom her instructions. After giving her the layout of what was to happen, he pointed her to the bathroom, then rushed out the room.

"Wow, mate, I just met Tina Torrile! She is so much fitter in person. I was asking her about GAEA, Triple A, what Antonio Pena was really like and -- whoa wait, oh shit, there is something I almost forgot: you see those candles I put on the bedside table?"

I looked into the room and saw two large candles with white smoke neatly coming out from them.

"Yeah, I see them."

"Good, good, those are something extra I added. The smoke from those candles will make your mum more 'suggestible,' if you know what I mean. The great thing is, is that it won't affect you, cause you got a face mask on, but you gotta let her inhale it, so take your time with her."

"Ok, got it."

"Nice, nice, mate, now wait for her to lie down on the table so she don't see you come in. Good luck!" Will slinked away to the corner so he could watch. I crouched down and waited for my mom to get on that table. I took a look at my surroundings. I saw that the room had a brown shag carpet, a small bed and a small television, in all a pretty cosy room. My mom came out from the bathroom with a white towel around her body. She looked around the room, then, laid down face-first on the black leather massage table, with her head neatly fitting around the head-rest.

Will gave me the signal; I stood up, shook of my nerves, turned the door knob and entered the room. Almost immediately after I had walked in, I felt this intense heat that shrouded the room. I took a moment to compose myself, then, crept over to the massage area. I saw my mom lying there, with her hair dangling down her sides, unaware of my presence.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat and adopted a deep Spanish accent, "Hello, I am Eduardo, the massager."

"Oh hi there, I'm Tina," she sounded quite tired.

I hesitantly stepped closer and put my hand on her towel, "May I?"

"Huh, oh yeah, sure."

As I slowly slid the towel down her body, I could feel my heart go a 1000mph, my throat itching from the heat, but at the exact same time, I was also incredibly excited. As I pulled it down, the towel untied around her body, came loose and exposed the sides of her breasts and her bare back. I lowered the towel down to her legs, getting it just about near her ass, almost exposing it. I cracked my fingers and lowered the tips down to her gorgeous, golden brown skin. When I made contact with her body, I felt a tingling sensation go all over me. I pushed down gently, rolling my tips around her back, moving them around that whole back-region, enjoying the feel of her soft supple skin.

Surt
Surt
939 Followers