WrestleMom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like?" I asked.

"Hmm, hmm, could you go harder?" she said as she fidgeted around.

I put my palms down onto her, pushing down hard, getting my sweat on her sweat, making sure I got a good feel. I continued to rub her body, sliding my fingers and hands side-to-side, not believing the luck I was having.

"So good, Eduardo."

With everything going so well, I decided to try my luck, "You mind if I rub your legs, Madam?"

"Huh, oh, please do." She seemed to be slightly out of it.

So I moved my hands to her toned thighs, stuck my hands in deep, really deep, really dug my fingers in. As I continued to go up-and-down her sweetly sweaty legs, I was inching the towel off her butt, inch-by-inch. I looked at the clock and saw that five minutes had gone by. I looked for a way to stall for time. I grabbed some oils and decided to use those. I opened the bottle and dripped the contents down, slowly, onto her back, the warm oils pouring down her steaming body. She reacted with muffled groans, I sensed she enjoyed it. She may have even felt slightly orgasmic at that moment.

"Ohhh, that feels good, Hun."

The sudden realization of who she was hit me at that moment: she was my mom. I was so caught up in the moment that I had almost forgotten who exactly she was. Hearing my mom use one of her familiar sayings as I rubbed her naked body only got me more excited.

I distributed the oils around her body, switching between rubbing her back and legs, letting my hands slide around her, keeping a firm grip on her slippery sexy body. I played my luck some more by rubbing around her lower back, wondering how "suggestible" she had become. I put my finger near her butt, poked it gently, then immediately backed away. I looked at her: she didn't respond. I got two fingers ready and poked her ass for a second time. Again, she didn't respond. I poked both ass cheeks with three fingers, really deeply, and again, no reaction. I rubbed my oil-covered hands in anticipation of what was to come. I glanced at the towel; I noticed it was slipping off her. I grabbed it and let it fall gently to the ground.

I licked my lips when I saw it. I had seen it from a distance, but never had it right there in front of me, staring me in the face: my mom's perfectly round, delectable, delicious, mouth-watering ass. I grabbed the towel and used it to clean my hands: I wanted that feeling of skin-on-skin. I lowered my jittery hands, slowly, and put them on both cheeks. I looked at her to see if she would react, she didn't, so I dug my nails in and took a great big feel.

"Oh, oh," she cried out in pleasure.

Knowing she liked it made me even harder, so I started to rub her ass every which-way I could, from side-to-side, to making a circle motion with my hands, even playing my mom's ass like bongos, all the while she was completely under the spell of the candles, probably thinking it was part of the massage or a highly-charged erotic dream.

As I was gently slapping my mom's ass, I looked down and saw a clear clean liquid substance between her open legs: she was getting wet. I lowered my hand down the middle of her ass and put my fingers close to her sweet shaven pussy. Sweat was pouring down my face, so nervous; I had to lift my mask up so I could breath. My whole body was shivering.

I took several deep breaths, then, gently, poked one of her pussy lips.

"Ahhh," she let out a high-pitched squeal.

I quickly tickled her pussy. "Oh ohhh, ahh!" she squealed again.

I moved next to her head, stroked her hair, and said in a calming accented voice, "No worries, dear, it is all part of the service."

"Oh, huh? Ok," she said in a complete daze. She couldn't reach her head out the tight headrest, she was too tired to try anyway, so I was in the perfect position. I held her down by putting my left hand on her ass and then went to work on her with my right. I tapped my fingers on her vagina like it was a keyboard, furiously typing away at her pussy, making my mom quiver wildly. I couldn't believe what I was doing: I was fingering my mother's warm sponge-cake-like vagina. It was incredible! But I didn't have too much time to think about what I was doing, I sensed my time was running out, so I went for my finisher. I closed her pussy shut with my middle finger, and tapped on it like it was a flute, opening and releasing, opening and releasing, pushing down hard and deep, each push harder than the last.

"God!" she said in a muffled voice, "Oh God, oh, oh fuck."

I pushed down harder and harder, deeper and deeper, and then, almost in an instant, it was over: like a beautiful waterfall, a clean clear stream of liquid came pouring down, flowing all the way down to the floor.

Will tapped on the window: my time was up. As much as I was enjoying myself, there was no way I wanted to get caught. Mom lay there in a heap, all cummed out, with no clue to what had happened. I took one final look at her, her face buried in the headrest, her naked body laid out on the table. I quickly threw a towel over her so no one would be suspicious, then jolted out the room.

I went out the room. I saw Will look at me with a slack-jaw expression. He took a glance at my hands and said in disbelief, "No way, wow, un-fucking-real, fuck, mate, wow, just wow."

I looked out into the distance, my body still shaking, and said, "Don't you think we should leave?"

Will took a look at my mom, then, put his hands on his head, "Oh fuck! You finger-fucked her, oh shit, of course you did, I watched you do it, fuck! She might complain, fuck! I could be fucked, mate. I was never here, okay? Fuck! I was never here!" Will ran away as fast as he could.

I walked away at a brisk pace, still buzzing from my actions. Immoral as it all was, I felt no guilt, hell, I was happy! I was damn-near skipping when I got to the street! After I was a safe distance away from the scene of the crime, I rubbed the cum off my hands, went into my pocket and took out my phone.

"Hello? Vince, you won't believe what I just did."

End