All Comments on 'Wrinkled, Ripe and Randy'

by CuddlyAl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I should be so lucky!!

I should be so lucky. Having a neighbor like that is a dream come true. Now I want to read more of their adventure together. Perhaps Jock, her husband is away fooling around with men, comes home and finds them all together and now there are four lovers together!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sexy 3some?

if friend is as randy as neighbour, he better get some 'help' to keep ladies from wearing him out tooooooooo quickly' looking forward to continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazed

I am amazed at how much I loved that story. I have never given a five but this story got my first and I'd have given it a 10 if I could. It must continue.

terrivonlottterrivonlottover 13 years ago
So much like my MIL

You have touched a place in my life with my mother-in-law who is 77 now but still a very sexy good looking lady. Her wrinkles are pretty to me and her pussy is fantastic. I cum in her more than my wife. Hubby of Terri

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Neighbour

It took one and a half years before Dawn and i got together.I am her neighbour,she is 68 i am 42.Her husband died from a heart attack,i sort of looked in on her,once i started her car but what really started it was that she locked herself out,i got in for her,she went off to her appointment,when she came back she called me over for a coffee and cake to thank me.We talked and she said what a great neighbour i am,she asked me to fix a latch in her bedroom,i had to reach up high on a ladder,she put her hands up my shorts,i nearly fell off.i let her keep going,strangely excited,she stroked my cock,i got down,she sucked me,she was very good and asked would i have sex with her.She said she liked it doggy style,so when she was on her knees i pushed gently into her and fucked her.i dont know if it was because of her age,i had not fucked a woman that old but i was really horny and i fucked her haed until i blasted a huge load of cumm into her.I pulled back,she turned,i lay down and she kept on stroking my cock and balls and sucking me until i put a small load into her mouth.i fuck her as often as i can,what a hot fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Step mum

I waited nearly two years to fuck my st.epmother after she had made it clear she wanted me. Five years later we are living together (I am 40, she 72) and fuck most days. She is so horny that I let her fuck other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Age is no barrier to fun

Loved the story and hope there is some truth there, I read the story to my step mother who is 88 years old and she loved it too. We have been fucking for 10years now since my dad died and it is still fantastic.

coltjrcoltjralmost 13 years ago
Wrinkles no hazard

I actually feel bad that so many randy older women have to go sexless

Colt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Inspiration

Your excellent piece inspired me to try it on with a 71-year-old widow. She is an excellent fuck and a superb cock-sucker. She has promised to intoduce me to her younger, married sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Door to door delight.

When I worked as a a door-to-door salesman, I was lucky enough to have several sexual encounters. The best by far was a woman in her seventies. Here's to fucking wrinklies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply wonderful

Charming and erotic story, simply told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuckin' neighbourhood watch!

If you were my neighbour I would expect to want to thank you too. A fuck and a suck and a long term promise.

More, more More.

soniegirlsoniegirlalmost 11 years ago
neighbours

How I wish I had a neighbour like you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let there be no doubt, mature women can be incredible lovers

A woman who has had an adult lifetime of love and happiness, now finding themselves without that pleasure do keep their needs, only amplified.

they are incredible, loyal, active, imaginative, and amazing lovers. Age has made them better and, if they have taken care of their bodies and mind, comparable to younger ones.

BRAVO!

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
MILF

I am a 55 year old woman that loves going to college bars every so often to find younger guys. I just hope that when I am in my 60's, 70's and 80's I am able to still be horny enough for sex. Also that there will be guys who want this old lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Does she know?

Great story. I really enjoy older ladies and you got me thinking about a neighbor just after I finished college. I was living at my Mothers apartment in Brooklyn and when I came home in the wee hours I always thought the 72 year old woman across the hall was peeping. One day she knocked on our door and asked if I could help get a box down from the closet shelf. I was barely inside her door when she said she wondered how many times I had just been fucked as she watched me return. I told her not enough and she laughed and said "Well, we gotta fix that" and proceeded to wear me out in every room of her apartment. While we were fucking she called her best friend and almost shouted int the phone that we were fucking FINALLY! Now every night I go out I stop for a late night snack - I think my Mom has caught on but she doesn't seem to mind. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't beat the Oldies

Why do people think oldies don't want to make love as pensioners.

I live in a close of bungalows and most are owned by oldies and unfortunately widows.

Its a paradise for me. Without a partner I'm a single male and comfortable off not to work.

I keep the place clean by picking up the litter especially on bin day.

Well I've never looked back. Cups of tea always on offer. Do the odd job for them. I often steer the conversation to missing there partners. What I've found after a few visits they enjoy dressing up, putting a face on and being a woman.

Let me tell you about Peggy, yes she is a wrinkly and we get on like a house on fire. She is 73, 24 years my senior and been widowed for about 10 years. Very presentable, nice curvy body, lovely smiling face and chatty.

It started with putting her dust bin away. One day she thanked me and said what a nice man I was. Peggy invited me in one day for a cuppa, then again. She changed from being in trousers and jumpers to skirts and blouses. Made herself more presentable, chats went to tea and sandwiches to cakes in the afternoon. Being a healthy male I would run an eye over her and let her catch me looking at her legs and breasts. It became apparent she was wearing lower cut blouses and allowing her legs to part innocently while turning in the chair or sofa.

This was after maybe 5 visits. Knew the time was right so went to leave early evening in the dark. Took my cup and saucer into the kitchen, then said goodbye by the back door, we looked at each other and it was that split second too long, took her hand, leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. She audible exhaled her breath. We looked into each others eyes, I gentle held her upper arms and leaned forward but this time Peggy raised her face and offered me her lips.

A light kiss turned into a more passionate second kiss. While kissing her our arms entwined.

I moved my right hand to her left breast, no resistance so gentle squeezed. My left hand rested on her cheek of her bottom and caressed her ample bottom. By now I became hard, adjusted my position so my stiffy was pressing into her tummy. Peggy responded by moving her belly from side to side exciting me even more. Putting my left arm round her waste I moved my right hand from her breast to her bottom and caressingly moved my hand down and gradually raised her skirt till it laid on her knickers. With still no resistance our kissing became more intense.

Moved my hand to the top of her knickers and let it slide into them. The cheeks of her bottom were warm as I moved my hand across them caressing them. The next manoeuvre was to move my hand round to the front. This I thought would be the trying time but no Peggy pulled away giving me free movement to the lower part of her knickers. Once the palm of my hand had access amongst the downy hair my finger probed her clitoris. With circular motion I excited her, we stopped kissing and her breathing became heavy, with my hand I felt inside her pussy lips and Peggy was so wet. Continuing the movement in her pussy and clitoris I achieved my object of making her climax. Her knees buckled as she came, looking into my eyes Peggy moved her hand to my trousers and started playing with my hardon. Still looking into my eyes Peggy mumbled a thank you and asked me to take her to bed.

We never looked back.

Will tell you about other conquests later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Old

some lucky people about. id love too drop on a old lady, especially a widower , free ,alone, who hasn't had sexually pleasure for a while. But if & when the time comes, id like the lady open minded, who would allow me to where her clothes. it would be heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
mature is best

Nothing beats fucking a mature woman,my partner is in 60s..hairy and such a turn on when i get her wide open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE BEST WAS TO COME.

AFTER 2 WIVES AND OTHER ENCOUNTERS I MET A GORGEOUS SINGLE IMPECABLY DRESSED 70 YEAR OLD. AFTER OUR FIST DATE SHE TOOK ME TO BED AND RODE MY HARD COCK COMING ON ME TILL I EXPLODED INSIDE HER. NOW 8 YEARS AND ALL POSITIONS LATER WE STILL CANT GET ENOUGH OF EACH OTHER. SOMETIMES IN THE CAR OR JUST ON A COUNTRY WALK. AND AT OUR HOME. HEAVEN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanting more

Great story and a great start hopefully a series?

Michaeld69Michaeld69over 2 years ago

I look for 70+. Such sweet things

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous