All Comments on 'Written in Stone Pt. 01-02'

by DominaJen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ichewyouichewyouabout 6 years ago

Excellent start! Can't wait to read more. The idea of a modern Sparta is super interesting also.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Definitely Want More!

Excellent beginning. Enough intriguing backstory to hook the reader. Fascinating to see how the ancient Spartan culture & ethics will work with modern technology & morals. Love, love, LOVE your premise. This is a Domme about whom I want to know more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it!

I love this story a lot and I can't wait for you to upload more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I really like the fact that you started it off in his point of view, as in all slave owners likely beat their slaves and such, and then threw in the twist! Can’t wait to read more!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 6 years ago
Beautifully done.

The Spartan words and customs were a bit confusing in the beginning, like I had missed a chapter of backstory, but the characters shone through. I had tears in my eyes for Kieran and now I have hope for him. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

Peter4yourgazePeter4yourgazeover 5 years ago
I'm hooked!

If this was a book I'd buy it! Heading to pt 3 right now.

DominaJenDominaJenover 5 years agoAuthor
Honest feedback please!

Alright, guys. So I've been writing this for awhile and am really flattered and honored by the amazing feedback, comments, and ratings. Seriously, you guys make my day!

I'm looking at the possibility of actually publishing this, but it's very expensive and time-consuming, so I need some brutally honest feedback.

Would you pay for this story? Would you buy a print or digital copy of it? Is it only popular because it's free and easy to access? Do you think it's good enough to publish and charge money for?

Please feel free to answer totally honestly, not sugarcoating or sparing feelings (trust me, I can take it). You can leave answers here or privately through the feedback tab (but if you want me to be able to reply, please remember to include your email!). Thank you guys so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes, I would buy it

@DominaJen

I've only just found this story and finished reading these first two chapters. If the rest of the story were to disappear tomorrow with only a link to purchase the rest, then having read chapters 1 & 2 as a teaser I would absolutely buy it. My opinion is probably quite biased as it plays right into my kinks, but I'm so hooked just from this opening and I have no idea where the story is going to go. If you do decide to publish, I think having a sample like these first chapters being free would greatly help.

Best of luck if you decide to go that route. I've seen past Lit members publish books with mixed success. You're probably after more critical feedback on the story as a whole, but I thought I'd just share my tibdit of first impressions :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where's the rest?

I can see that its a nine part series, im very excited to read the rest of it, where is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What happened to the rest?

I was following the series quite happily and then it disappeared. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Confusing premise.

Seems to be set in ancient Sparta, but also currently. Odd.

Perhaps just a prelude to what will follow, but not the least bit of sex.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominaJen@DominaJen
Just an everyday Dominant living an awesome life. Polyamorous, with two wonderful submissive men. If you're here for Written in Stone, Literotica took it down without warning, so you can find it on my Patreon. The link is on my website.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES