All Comments on 'Wrong Pt. 01'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Strong, well done, sexy, funny story. "I'm going to kick you in the balls so hard you'll be coughing sperm"? lmao...almost made me spew my coffee. Please let this stand on it's own. Don't want the ensuing drama to take away from this perfect story.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 10 years ago
Once Again,

my heart-felt thanks to Girlinthemoon for for an amazing read. I am happy for the opportunity to read her sparkling dialogue, the chance to meet up with one more of her fascinating, screwed up young ladies. I am more than delighted to read absolutely the BEST description of sex posted to Literotica. I am happy that I have buffed my forearms at the gym. Thank you, GITM, you justify Literotica, that I own a computer, that I learned to read.

1Browneyedguy1Browneyedguyalmost 10 years ago
VERY HOT !

"This is so wrong."

Very hot and so sexy

CamRewCamRewalmost 10 years ago
oh my

you have a new follower ... very good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes, leave as is

This is hot, but it also makes me sad. Some people are so selfish. The fact that he probably married her sister to be closer to her and then commence to punishing her (by treating her poorly and being emotionally absent from their marriage) for years for not being who he really wanted, just shows what kind of selfish jerk he truly is. If that had been anyone else besides her getting the cock, she'd be hurt and angry for her sister. And how can she pretend to care for her sister when in response to her devastation and tears she can only think about how her pussy clenches? You're a great writer. I guess that's how you can elicit such strong emotional responses. However, I'm with the other poster...leave it as is. Like this, its just a bit of erotica, where I guess anything goes. However, if this is to develop into romance, there is nothing you can do to make me want these two together ...even if the sister gave her full consent, which I don't see happening.

peethreepeethreealmost 10 years ago

I remember reading this the first time you posted and kept looking for updates. PLEASE continue. It really is a good story. I will be following for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Spend WAY Too Much Time Reading Stories on Literotica...

and this is one of the best that I've ever read here. I've gotten to where I rarely give anyone 5 stars any more but I gave them to you for this one. You earned them. Well done!

I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad Manners

The story start with a man being cruel; I found it to be totaly unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this. Can't wait for the next chapter!

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Very well expressed emotions.

Mostera1Mostera1almost 10 years ago

Another fantastic opening chapter. I have said it before, the characters so well written, the interplay outstanding.

WOW!

Thank you,

M1*****

radiodemonradiodemonalmost 10 years ago
YAY!!!!

This was my favorite of your old stories, I'm so glad you're reposting it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic beginning!

I'm hooked! Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1almost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

This is my first time reading this story and I must admit to loving it. I could feel all of their emotions- a great writer does that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing!!

Such a goooooood read. Next chapter soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow...

So so hot... Please keep going!

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_dancealmost 10 years ago
Very very good!

I loved reading the description of your encounters... Absolutely inspiring. Gonna go find my husband and fuck the hell out of him...

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowalmost 10 years ago
Loved the original

Love this more.

ZenishZenishalmost 10 years ago

Not only is the story sexy and romantic, it's well written and edited, which makes it rare. Fantastic job!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Surfing the story

The individual blocks, sections and paragraphs of this tale come at the reader like waves. Trying to oppose their collective force is foolish and futile. You go with it until the wave breaks denoting the end of a scene. Then swiftly paddle out again to catch the next one. These two knew on some level they had chemistry all along- and now their only just beginning to make up for the years of denial.

This is so easy to sum up but its the nuances and serve and volley dialogue that GIM imbues and embeds into this serial's fabric that carry the day. So wow. Just wow ( and five stars ). *****

EgyptOasisEgyptOasisover 9 years ago
Finally back up!

Thank you for putting this one back up, it's one of my favorites!

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
2 to hate, 1 to pity.

But then, this is E.C., so I shouldn't be judgemental, I think.

They're perfectly paired for lust.

Love.....

A 5, it's too hot for anything less.

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Love discovered in a photo.

Great story. Interesting plot. Good dialogue inside and out. A strange entanglement, but one that will last longer than the first. Lust becomes love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO MUCH

...introspection

and cracking-your-heart-open-to-look-at-your-guilt

is not entertaining to me.

And what I read Literotica for, is entertainment.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the way a talented woman writes about sex and relationships. I’m a male but I don’t need to have the female character with DD boobs and the male with a 10” cock that’s thicker than a large cucumber. To me that is indicative of a male writer with little creativity. Just sayin’

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah3 days ago

I am anticipating following chapters feeling that this woman has boarded a train leaving the mountain top unaware it has no brakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wrong Series Info