All Comments on 'Wrong Side of the Bridge Ch. 01'

by WillScarlett

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 12 years ago

WOW!

Dark and intense. I like.

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125almost 12 years ago
MORE

I HOPE THERE IS MORE TO THIS PLZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more please

I can't wait for more.

npiccininpiccinialmost 12 years ago
WOW!

That was good, please don't make us wait too long for Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Really like it. Very touching and now I want more! Please don't keep us waiting for long. Very good description and please keep writing :)

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Love the story

Caught a definite Romeo and Juliet vibe but much, much darker. Hope to read the next chapter soon.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

Very good beginning. It catches your interest early. The characters were well done and the plot is a classic wrong/right side of the tracks story. I look forward to more and just hope this won't be one of those 10 to 20 chapter stories.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago
So different!

I really like this story. Man, I feel so bad for Elijah. I want to know more about him, esp. his past. He seems like such a sweet guy. Why can't he make friends? Loving Damien; worried he's a drug addict. Excited about what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I dig it

Has a West Side Story vibe to it. In my city, the music scene is all super supportive and mostly friendly. These guys got it rough I guess.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I really like this story. It is different and intriguing. I agree with geemeedee that I'd like to know more about Eli. Why is he so alone? Has he always lived in this city? I'd also like to see more of Damien's friends to see if they really are supportive. The only reason I could see that they wouldn't be would be b/c he was hurting Damien before. That Pete was SUCH an asshole. I'm glad that Eli still had enough self-respect to think he deserved better. As awful as it is that he was attacked. I think Damien will show him what real caring is by taking care of him. Keep writing!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Wow

I also like the way this story is going it grips you so you can't stop and I agree with geemee too poor Eli why is he alone and so unaware? Onto chapter 2 to find out... Damien is gorgeous I want him hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh

I Like this. A lot. A whole lot.

Congrats, you got a post out of a dedicated non-commenter. Because this, is good. ...I really like.

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago
You are an awesome writer

This is my favorite kind of story. Slow building and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
U r my favourite.....

I, like many others liked the story very much..... Certainly my type of story... just love it... I even got a hard copy of all the three chapters...Plz submitt more of ur stories.... I await them.... Thanks for writting such a wonderful story....Thanks ... Thank you very much....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can you say STD?

While I do enjoy this story I barely was able to continue after the description of Pete's penis. Ugh- the tiny bubbles? Sweet Mary and Joseph. At best its a skin condition but more likely an STD. So foul. I get that you have some interesting fetishes but that really isn't finding beauty in a flaw or defect so much as a reason to make sure you never give head in the dark! Ahhhhhhhhh!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I thought that same

Pete and his icky cock and whatever disease he has.

Poor Eli.

I hope that Damien is nicer to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

loving it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous