Wrong Side of the Bridge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bucked his hips up so his dick slid along the roof of my mouth. I couldn't stand it anymore.

I bit down, hard.

The punk bellowed like a bull and grabbed onto my mouth with both hands, trying to force my jaw open. His fingers were sliding all over the inside of my front teeth and it ached, like he was going to pull my teeth out from their roots.

When I didn't let go he started hitting me again, over and over. The side of my skull, my face, my neck. Again and again his fists collided with my skin and I heard the dull fleshy thuds as if they were far away, cancelled out by the ringing in my ears. I was so dizzy I felt like I was going to throw up and the pain in my head was comparable only to the pain in my arms where his weight was on me.

I was vaguely aware of releasing my jaw when the pain got too much. He kept hitting me with both hands, the motion of his arms causing his body to rock so his knees forced my elbows again and again against the gritty concrete.

Just when I thought I was going to pass out or throw up, I heard footsteps. Heavy boots, running.

A voice growled, "Get off him you munter."

The weight was gone from on top of me but I could only lie on my back and concentrate on breathing. My whole body seemed to throb and I wondered if I'd pass out. There seemed to be something wrong with my ability to get air in my lungs, but it could just be the panic and sobbing. I clenched and unclenched my fists to get blood back into them. Squinting through my stinging swollen eyes I could see the haze of a street lamp above me. Then a face there, a shaven head which the haze of light surrounded like a halo.

I barely had time to cringe before I recognised it as Damien, not my attacker. I tried to smile at him but my lips weren't working properly, they felt heavy and tight.

I croaked out his name, though the sound was so quiet I would be surprised if he heard me. Then he was crouching down over me and I couldn't move my head to look for fear of puking, but his hands on me were gentle and I felt the warm rush of relief and gratitude. I was alive. Damien saved me.