All Comments on 'Wrong Side of the Bridge Ch. 03'

by WillScarlett

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay

I love your story

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
I second that

Well written and I love the way it ended good on you Eli

KotaputtyKotaputtyalmost 12 years ago
Finished?

Is this the end? If it is then it was a great story! Looking forward to more stories from you :D

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125almost 12 years ago
MORE

MORE MORE MORE PLZ

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago
Is this the end?

If so, it ended on a very positive note. Cool.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Claimed

You can't end any better than Eli and Damien declaring their love for each other and starting a new life together. Oh, and confronting Pete about his cheating and lies helped. The only thing I wish was that you'd have given us more background on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story, great job

I hope there is more but I don't want bad things to happen to screw it all up, cant help being a sentimental fool and loving my HEA. Just one thing, if there are more chapters, I for one would appreciate a little heads up if anything bad is coming the guy's way. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Honestly this has had me hooked. I would love for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have a feeling this is the end and I'm sad for that. It was such a good story. Well-written and you developed the characters so well. You really made them come alive and grow together. I was excited when I saw the next chapter each time. I look forward to more of your work!

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

A really wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. Good people, good story, good sex. What else do you need? Thank you.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago

This story was soooo good!! So sweet and hott at the same time.

Awesome job!!

Hope to see more stories from you soon!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving it

Your story is easy to follow. It doesn't jump from here to there and you had me hooked. When I saw that there was a new chapter... kinda made me happy :)

npiccininpiccinialmost 12 years ago
To Quote Damien...

..."Holy shit, that was amazing."!! The story was perfect just as you wrote it, I don't need a lot of background baggage, I look at it more as a snapshot into this time of their lives.

I have to tell you too that I absolutely love it when an author finishes a story before posting. I love the anticipation, it keeps me thinking of the story the entire day while waiting until tomorrow to find out what happens next… and then the feeling of joy when the story is there the next morning! It really keeps me in the moment so thank you, thank you for that!! Like some of the others have commented, not sure if this is the end or not - it would be a great place to end so they get their HEA - but if it's not then I'm so looking forward to what's next and to whatever other stories you have for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Top 10

Don't add, Don't take away, Don't stop being you (a "Top 10" writer)

Looking forward to more.

Thanks for sharing.

RahtidRahtidalmost 12 years ago

loved every word....

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago
Skinhead love - j'adore.

You could stop their story right here and it would be perfect. They are so awesome together! Thanks for presenting a "conventional" love story with unconventional characters. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

If you keep going with the characters it would be great to see them, like, 10-15 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You beautiful creature WillScarlett...

I am sooooo in love with this story. You have an amazing gift for writing and I would be beyond ecstatic if you were to continue this story, you can't even imagine how happy I was when I learned this chapter was posted. Please do continue on with this tale and if you don't please and I beg you do not hesistate to begin another!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT! LOVED IT!

Hot damn! This story was so, so good. I had my top favorite stories, you just knocked a lot of them way, way down the list. Original,well put together and so sexy. I'm looking forward to more of your writing and other story lines. Please, please continue!!! This was just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story!

Please get rid of the prostrates and make them prostates :)

kingseanstonkingseanstonalmost 12 years ago

Read all three chapters tonight and loved them. You made me see Damien and Eli as though I knew them. Please write another story soon.

ciara668913ciara668913almost 12 years ago

It was really good and unique :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I agree with one of the previous comments; I felt as though I knew these characters and yet at the same time, getting to know them and watching them grow with each other. Is this really the end for these two? I know that Damien has a job and a small place to stay and has asked his new boy to move in, but what about Elijah? I don't know for certain why, but I feel as though if Elijah were to go off to college, Damien might have some problems dealing with that? Just bouncing thoughts.

Anyway, a solid job on the characterization, though it would be nice to see more of Damien's past. However, I did get a good feel for their personalities.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

bloody good read ... well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved it!!!!!!

This is the best story Ive ever read on here! I loved it!!!!!! Keep up the good work!(:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing job.

I loved this story. Please keep writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories!!!

4catsrmine4catsrminealmost 12 years ago

I love your characters...especially Damien and his friends, and Elijah, of course. It shows how stereotypes are usually wrong. When you can be yourself with the one you love, then you're with the right person.

I hope you have a chance to write more...your stories are well-written.

metajinxmetajinxalmost 12 years ago

Oh wow, that was some damn hot sex you described there! Love the setting and the characters, it was about time someone added a punk story here - there's nothing hotter than two of those going at it ;)

vettyvettyalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

This has to be one of the best stories i have read on here. It is not only hot, but you set up the characters so we get to know them and want to read more about them and the steamy sex they are having. Well done!!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

bloody great story of the highest level.? well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

I stayed 'till 6 in the morning to read all 3 chapters. Unlike other erotic stories I've read, this really got under my skin. Even after I finished reading, the whole plot keeps haunting me, it simply blew me off my feet. The characters were perfectly built, although I would've enjoyed one more Damien's perspective in the end.

I could read it all over again, but I know I wouldn't get the same feeling as when I first went to through it. Another chapter would make a lot of readers happy, but I can see it's not happening..unfortunately.

This is the best story I've read so far, you did a magnificent job :)

(I'm sorry for posible mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker)

Simply outstanding! Loved it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow! I want to be Eli soo bad.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still hot

The second time around. Just goes to show why you should never judge people by how they look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot!

Is it messed up that I'm a female and this got me off time and time again..

DisobedientSubDisobedientSubover 11 years ago
Mmmmm!!!

This feels more like a cliffhanger to a sequel in my opinion. I absolutely loved this story. I hope you continue it =^-^=

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to last anon.

In female too but this was the hottest thing I've ever read. Loved the tattoo and punk side to it. Please write more!!

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago
Pretty rad.

I stumbled across this story in a random search and I was a bit curious, but also skeptical. I've read stories where people try to write about the scene, but they don't actually know the scene, and it's a let-down. This was pleasantly (and sometimes not so pleasantly) accurate. Either you're in the scene, or you did your homework, but either way, thank you! I love reading subculture stories like this, they're not so common. Like gay kids don't happen with the punks and the skins and the rude kids.

Good story, all in all! Write some more scene stories! :D

sincerelymaybesincerelymaybeover 11 years ago
Double Dippin'

I find this series incredible for multiple reasons. It will go along with how I feel about Exhibitionist Punk. Fantastic all around !

The descriptions for visuals, emotions, feelings, ideas for both stories; all fantastic. I was looking forward to a romantic relationship between the two characters in Exhibitionist Punk, so I'm more than happy to have that romanticism in this story. Besides that and the eroticism of the alternative scene, there's some life lessons in this story, which someone else commented on. Amazing work ~

vettyvettyover 11 years ago
And again

This was my second read of this piece of work. I found it even hotter than the first time i read it. Honestly, i wish you would write more, just love it. You show great depth in your characters and a cool understanding of the scene. Tight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

I am female and I often enjoy the gay male section more then the rest, so no there is nothing wrong with you anon. The story is hellishly smokin hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrific

I really enjoyed this. The story was solid, the characters had real depth and the feelings between Elijah and Damien grew believably. There wasn't a light switch moment where things suddenly were perfect, they changed and progressed until they were in love, with some hot sex along the way... This was a very satisfying story with some fantastic sex. Great job.

bnard620bnard620almost 10 years ago

I really love this story, i love that they are aren't stereotypical characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Awww! I loved everything about this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice but...

I wish u could've told us more about why Pete treated Elijah like trash and make him think that he loved him when all in all he was just using him all along but it's still a good story I hope u write ur next story about Pete and what his just desserts are gonna be and if he finds love with a man and when that man treats him just like he treated Elijah and if he ever does find true love and happiness in the end and If he ever truly apologizes to Elijah and Damien and if he finds true love and happiness will he get a H.E.A just like Elijah and Damien did. I love this story I hope u keep writing more gay male stories I love them

yourboy57yourboy57over 7 years ago
amazing!

I read romantic literotica stories frequently. There were a few spelling boo-boo's but I knew what you meant and it was so good I didn't care. When I read a good/great story it never does. I love that it was common folk, that no sudden wealth appeared out of nowhere. I also love a great rescue scene that brings the lovers together. The images were vivid in my mind and I got teary here and there, I fell in love with Damien as well (blushing). I loved the intense, hard working/blue collar element. In the begging you want to believe that Damien is the asshole, but it turned out that Pete was the grade A asshole! I didn't see that coming. I'm a youthful 59 but this story brought out the 20 year old in me...I really haven't changed that much in my attitude toward love.... Bravo and I hope to see more added to this collection. ~Best

BigBlueyezBigBlueyezabout 7 years ago
I agree!!

I totally agree with yourboy57! Everything about this story is wonderful! It was actually believable! I have read sooo many stories on this site, and don't get me wrong I love a lot of em. But some of them are just so unbelievable. I'm all about a HEA but I would love the whole story to be believable. And you achieved that. Not only was the story amazing well thought out and well written, but you fell for the main charectures. You felt it when Elijah got beat up. It was amazing!! I really hope to see more stories with these two, or a whole new series! And thank you, thank you, thank you for actually writing some decent length stories!!

jtownmanjtownmanover 5 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed reading your story. Once I started I couldn't stop. Really didn't want it to end :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good

I'd love for this to be made into a full book!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
That was good!

I really enjoyed that.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Found this story on a cold February morning in 2022, almost 10 years after this talented Author posted it. I couldn’t put it down. Five Stars every chapter. Every chapter added to my Favorites. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story soo good i forgot to rate 🤭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous