All Comments on 'Wrong Side of the Tracks'

by Randy_Scribbler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Randy_ScribblerRandy_Scribbleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
I like the sound of that, Anon.

Keep talking down to me, baby. I love it. I'm as stiff as a broom handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And that's why they're called the "wrong side" of the tracks

So stupid people know to stay on their own side. This was just silly. Even for fiction these people have the IQ's of a squirrel.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Big cock

If he had checked on his wife's previous affairs he would have found out that she was a big cock slut. Now as a cuckold wimp he has a black child to raise,he should have divorced her after the garage affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Well written story that realistically illustrates the undeniable differences between superior, muscular, sexual, well endowed Blacks and weak, inferior, sissy white boys with tiny dicks such as myself, who cannot satisfy their Women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I love you way you detailed that stuck-up bitch get ruined by the big black cocks. The little sissy white husband was giving a lesson in black meat. That posh bitch won't be touching her husbands tiny cock ever again. 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Extremely Erotic & Well Written

This story just zipped along to an outstanding finish: another white wife pregnant by black men. Your writing style is very good and we enjoyed this black breeding story!

The highlight of the story was the mechanic's greasy hands leaving oil stains on her lily white tits. We appreciated that it was a mutually agreeable situation for all, instead of a rape scene.

My white wife is saying "Honey, which bad neighborhood can we have a breakdown in!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous