WVC Ch. 03: The Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

Again, I did as I was told, interlocking my fingers.

"Excellent! Now push your hips forward and arch your back."

Following her directions, I thrust my hips out, jutting my stiff cock directly toward the redhead doctor, almost as if I were offering my raging hard-on up for inspection.

"That's perfect. Corinne, I want you to record his measurements. Devin, I want you to assist me."

The short brunette pouted as she took the clipboard, still watching my twitching cock. Dr. Henry continued speaking to the blonde nurse as she moved to my side.

"Kneel down and give him some visual stimulation while I prepare him. We want to make certain that his penis is completely erect."

With a sly smile, Devin glanced up at me as she slowly unbuttoned the last buttons of her uniform and spread open her blouse. I caught my breath at the sight of her large breasts bulging over the tops of her bra cups. Her creamy flesh jiggled as she knelt right in front me, the oversized nipples peeking puckered and erect over the top of the lacy edges, my quivering cock only inches from her pretty face.

"First, we'll measure his entire genital package, the testicular sack as well as the base of the shaft. Corinne, please note that although his penis appears to be fully erect, the angle of his erection is barely above a horizontal plane."

Deftly, the doctor reached between my spread thighs and cupped my balls, lifting them gently, cradling them in the palm of her cool hand. Then she pulled them out away from my abdomen as she circled my thickened log with her other hand. Nurse O'Neal slipped the tape measure around my cock and balls, her forehead almost brushing my lower abdomen as she leaned close to read the number.

"Nine and ¼ inches."

Corinne wrote on the clipboard as the redheaded doctor released my balls, but kept one hand wrapped firmly around my bloated stalk.

"Next, we'll measure the base of the shaft, right next to the abdominal wall."

Slowly, methodically, Dr. Henry began to stroke me, up and down, up and down, pumping even more blood into my swollen organ. Finally, with her fist wrapped tightly around the base of my cockshaft, she stopped and held the engorged bulb knob up toward the kneeling blonde. Dark red, almost purple, it looked as big as I'd ever seen it.

"Okay, now measure the base of the shaft."

With her fist still tight around my throbbing stalk, the doctor adjusted her grip so Devin could measure me, nestling the narrow tape against my ball sac. I held my breath as the blonde pressed my balls back into my lower abdomen.

"Five and 7/8 inches."

She called out the number as Corinne recorded them on the clipboard. The redhead stroked me once, twice, keeping my cock full and erect.

"Measure the midpoint."

Breasts jiggling above the restraining bra cups, Nurse O'Neal scooted sideways on her knees as she bent to her task. Delicately, she slid the tape higher on my distended stalk as the doctor changed hands, deftly releasing her grip with one hand while wrapping the other tight around the base.

"Five and ¾ inches."

"Has he started to show any flow of lubricating fluid yet?"

Frowning, the blonde studied the tip of my engorged bulb, and shook her head.

"Not yet."

Dr. Henry frowned, squeezing my throbbing stalk, pumping me firmly once more.

"Okay, now measure just under the coronal ridge."

Devin slid the tape higher, right next to the swollen bulb, now deep purple in color.

"Just under 6 inches."

As Dr. Henry slowly posted up and down the full length of my cockshaft, the blonde kneeling before me suddenly leaned closer, peering intently at the very tip.

"His urethra has opened and the first drop of lubricating fluid just appeared."

"Finally. Open it as wide as you can and then measure the size of the aperture."

I winced as Devin inserted the painted tip of her fingernail gently into the hole, carefully twisting it back and forth at the lip of my cockslit, teasing it to gape open. I gasped as the redheaded doctor continued to pump my stalk, watching intently as the blonde worked her nail in deeper, rimming the eye, coaxing it to yawn wide.

"Excellent! Now measure him."

The chesty blonde pulled the tape tight across my cockhead, first measuring the width and then the length. Corinne had her pencil poised over the clipboard.

"3/8 by 5/8 of an inch. And he's starting to flow more."

Dr. Henry leaned over to look while maintaining her tight grip of my dripping cock, milking me as she examined the clear liquid oozing out of my gaping cockhole.

"Call his pre-ejaculatory flow light to moderate. Plenty of room for improvement."

She continued to jack my now leaking cock, slowly and steadily, ignoring the fluid as it dripped onto the tiled floor beneath me.

"Now measure the widest part of the glans penis."

Her grip tight against my balls, she held me still as Nurse O'Neal wrapped the tape around my shiny bulb, now soaking wet with my lubricating juice.

"Six and ¼ inches."

Corinne recorded the numbers as the doctor began to pump me more vigorously.

"Just one more exterior measurement before we draw out the seminal fluid."

Squeeze and stroke, squeeze and stroke --- smick, smick. In the silence, the squishy sound of my cock in her fist seemed loud as it echoed off the walls of the small room. Panting, I began to match her steady rhythm, thrusting my hips back and forth as I drove my cock deeper into her grip.

Despite her words, I thought I was finally going to reach a much needed climax. And then she stopped. When I was just on the edge of exploding, the redhead stopped jacking me, pulling my hips forward as she pointed my oozing cock directly at Devin.

"Measure the length. Let's see how long this penis is."

Pressing the end of the tape against my lower abdomen, the blonde stretched it along the top of my quivering erection, carefully measuring me. With my hands perched on top of my head, I stared straight ahead as all three women leaned in close, breathing heavily.

"Eight and ¾ inches."

They were silent as the cute brunette wrote it down. The doctor resumed her stroking - smick, smick, smick. My clear fluid had coated Dr. Henry's hand, making easy for her to jack my slippery pole. I was closer than ever, my breath ragged and shallow.

"Go get the other beaker, Corinne. I think he's ready."

Quickly, the cute brunette retrieved the glass container from the counter and held it under the tip of my cockhead as I thrust my hips back and forth against the relentless rhythm of the doctor's fist, grunting softly with each stroke. Wrapping her second hand around my slick shaft, the redhead increased the pace, urging me on toward a mammoth orgasm.

"Show him your breasts, Devin. I think that may push him over the edge."

The kneeling blonde looked up at me and grinned as she reached into her bra cups and lifted her full breasts high and free. Offering them up to me, she began to pinch her huge nipples, pulling them out away from the pale surrounding flesh. I gasped and lurched in the doctor's double fisted grasp.

"Here it comes."

As if on cue, I cried out and shoved my hips forward, driving my cock deep into Dr. Henry's grip and into the nurse's face. Adeptly, Corinne slipped the beaker over the rounded knob just as it began to erupt, catching all of the first blast of cum as it jetted from my open cockhole. The doctor kept pumping me as more cream shot out, one white glob after another. My legs felt weak as I kept spurting into the glass jar, losing track of the number.

Light headed and dizzy, I was gasping for breath as the doctor continued to milk me, squeezing the last drops out of my shrinking cock. Finally, she stopped and released me, letting my reddened cock droop down between my parted legs. Holding the cum-streaked beaker high, Corinne smiled at me.

"Just over 2 milliliters, lots of room for improvement."

Suddenly very business-like, Dr. Henry left to wash her hands while the statuesque blonde rose gracefully to her feet, tucking her breasts back into her bra and buttoning her uniform as she glanced down at my dangling cock.

"You may get dressed now."

Corinne gave me a parting smile as she disappeared down the hallway with the two glass beakers. Her hands clean and dry, Dr. Henry turned back to me, not looking at my face but focusing between my thighs, staring down at my limp cock, still thick and heavy, hanging between my thighs.

"I'll forward my report directly to the Club. I've written a prescription for you, which you can pick it up at the front desk."

She paused, glancing up at my face as I started to reach for my clothes.

"It has been good to meet you, Bill."

Dropping her blue eyes back below my waist, she continued.

"And it has been a pleasure to measure your penis."

With that, she turned to go, leaving the door wide open. Glancing after her down the hallway, I was relieved that the office did indeed appear empty. Quickly, I dressed and left, retrieving the script for 100 mg of sildenafil citrate from a grinning Corinne at the front desk. Once again, that night I slept very well.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers
12