WVC Ch. 05: Application Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be still, Bill. Let her play with you."

"Yes Ma'am."

I was panting, short, quick breaths, trying to keep from squirming as she twisted my rigid bud back and forth. I must not have been very successful as Mistress gave me a sharp smack on my already warm ass.

"You need to learn that when you receive a directive, you follow it immediately and without hesitation. Now stand still."

She swatted me again, with a snap that made it clear she meant what she said.

"Yes Mistress."

I bit my lip and forced myself to stand motionless, allowing those fingers to tweak my defenseless nipple. Capturing the erect nub, she pulled it out away from my chest, stretching the skin. I could feel tears sliding down my cheeks as I swallowed hard and remained immobile.

"Much better.'

Mistress Shannon palmed my reddened ass cheek and gave me an affectionate squeeze as the girl in front abruptly released my nipple. I expected her to repeat the process with my left one. Instead, I felt her fingers slide down across my abdomen, tracing the ridges of my stomach muscles before drifting still lower to run her fingertips back and forth over my smooth skin, just above the base of my straining shaft.

"Ummm. I like that."

I didn't recognize the girl's voice, and I assumed she was commenting on my lack of pubic hair since she kept stroking me there. As the girl dropped her hand lower and curled it around my throbbing pole, I caught my breath. After her rough treatment of my nipples earlier, I wasn't sure what to expect. But as she began slowly posting up and down my cockshaft, I exhaled and relaxed into her grip. She knew what she was doing. Wrapping her other hand around my swollen stalk, she kept pumping me, expertly twisting her wrist to put a spin around my engorged knob at the top of each double fisted stroke.

Mistress kept caressing my bare butt as she edged closer. She was so near that I could feel the heat from her body on my back and her warm breath on my neck. It felt like she was looking down over my shoulder at my crotch so she could see exactly what the sister was doing to my jutting cock.

"That's it, Bill. Just give yourself over to their hands. Let them explore your body."

I thought she was speaking metaphorically until I felt someone else finger my left nipple. It was too gentle to be the girl rhythmically posting up and down on my bloated cock. And when a second hand around my projecting log, I knew that two different girls were playing with me.

As the one pumping my cock steadily increased her pace, the one fingering my left nipple started in on my right one as well. With Mistress Shannon working my ass cheeks, I rapidly approached a climax. She noticed, cautioning the two over my shoulder.

"Slow down, girls. He's getting too close."

The one at my crotch released her double fisted grip, although the other girl kept tugging on my nipples. I heard footsteps recede as she continued to twist them lightly. With my abandoned cock twitching eagerly in front of me, the Mistress called out.

"Be careful as you play with his penis. He's very close to a climax."

The click, click, click of high heels announced the approach of the next girl. As the one at my chest opened her hands to palm my pectoral muscles, squeezing and massaging them, the new girl reached between my parted thighs to cradle my balls, ignoring the urgent quivering of my protruding cock. As she rolled them back and forth in her palm, she scraped the insides of my thighs with the fingernails of her other hand. She must have been kneeling on the platform in front of me since I could feel her warm breath wash over my engorged cockhead.

Resting her chin on my shoulder, Mistress Shannon kept fondling my ass cheeks as the girl released my chest muscles and began to caress my abdominals, her soft hands drifting lower until she was just above the thickened base of my jutting log. I held my breath as she curled first one, and then her other hand around the bloated stalk. She didn't move. Instead, she just held me, squeezing lightly.

"Oh yes, he's got a really nice one.'

Again, I didn't recognize the voice. And I was so involved with the three pairs of hands exploring my body that I didn't hear the next girl approach. So when she captured the nubs of both of my nipples between a thumb and forefinger, I gasped. Pressing her bare breasts into my back as she squeezed my ass, Mistress whispered in my ear.

"Keep breathing, Bill. You're doing great. Just let them play with you."

I nodded, taking in deep gulps of air as the new girl attacked my rigid buds ferociously, pinching and twisting them, pulling them as far away from my chest as she could. I felt tears start to trickle down my cheeks again. The girl who was fondling my balls stopped, took a firm grip around the loose ball sac and pulled them straight down. I kept breathing, trying not to squirm.

The girl with both hands around my hard-on increased her gentle squeezes until she was running her double fisted grip up and down the entire length of my cockshaft, openly jacking me. I started to pant, feeling the tingling in my balls again as the girl between my thighs tugging on my balls matched the rhythm of the one pumping my stiff cock. I was getting closer to the point of no return.

"There it is!"

She sounded triumphant as she held my rounded bulb up toward the ceiling.

"What?"

"Oh yes! He's finally starting to ooze precum!"

Amid the flurry of voices, I still didn't recognize any. And when yet another hand began to smear the fluid all over the top of my cockhead while the first girl held my stalk upright, I realized that all the Club members must have gathered close around me during the ceremony. In response, I began to pulse my hips forward and back, short quick strokes trying to get enough resistance to reach orgasm.

A sharp smack to my bare ass stopped me.

"Don't you dare try to ejaculate!"

Another spank for emphasis and Mistress definitely had my attention. Grabbing my buttocks, she jerked my hips backward and out of the hands of the girls in front. Only the one assaulting my nipples kept her grip. Suddenly abandoned, my cock throbbed urgently as it jutted straight out from between my thighs. Mistress resumed her deep massage as she spoke again.

"Let him get control of himself before the other members explore his penis."

With the torture that my nipples were enduring, it didn't take long for the urgent need in my balls to subside and my hard-on start to wilt. Tears streamed down my face as the relentless fingers twisted my nipples. Finally, Mistress Shannon called a halt.

"That's enough for now. Let the next sister have her turn."

With one more vicious pinch to each inflamed nub, the girl released me and walked a few steps away. With Mistress squeezing my ass cheeks, I waited, sensing another club member hovering right before me. Although the rigidity of a full erection was gone, my cock still stuck out from between my wide open legs, thick and heavy, pointing out toward the unseen girl but down toward the floor. I held my breath, not sure exactly what to expect.

When a gentle finger slid over the rounded surface of my cockhead, I breathed a sigh of relief. She caressed the end of the bulb, running the pad of her finger back and forth across my cockslit, encouraging it to spread open. Under her tender touch, it didn't take for my former rigidity to return, with my eager cock rising up to meet the girl's soft fingers.

I heard her chuckle as she traced the raised ridge that circled my crown, causing it to quiver as she slid her fingertip over the prominent rim. Leaving my cockhead wanting more, she let her fingers glide down the side of my hardened stalk, tracing the veins that lined it, pulsing with blood.

Delicately, she wrapped her hand around the base of my swollen pole and squeezed, not hard, more like she was just holding my cock steady. When she began to drum the fingertips off her other hand up and down the underside of my throbbing stalk, I caught my breath. The sensation was exquisite. And when she started to rub the indentation just below my cockhole, I gasped out loud.

Mistress grew languid with her massage, allowing her fingers to linger in the valley between my ass cheeks, inching toward my sphincter. The girl with my cock in her grip began to squeeze and stroke, slowly drawing my fluid out of the slit at the very end. Using her fingertips, she smeared the oozing liquid all over my cockhead, covering the rounded bulb with my juice. I was starting to pant as she picked up the pace of her pumping hand.

I heard the click, click, click of the high heels announcing the approach of yet another girl. And when the new girl cupped both of my pectoral muscles in her hands, squeezing and kneading them, I relaxed even more, thoroughly relishing the attention I was getting from the two of them. Suddenly, the girl playing with my cock stopped, abruptly removing her hands and left my hard-on throbbing urgently as it projected out before me.

Arching my back and shoving my hips forward as I leaned into the overhead restraints, I offered my raging hard-on up to her, humping the air in front of me. Mistress fingered my puckered hole, urging my hips farther forward while the other girl focused on my erect nipples, teasing them into sharp points before she began to tug on them. So when the first slap landed squarely on the left side of my engorged cockhead, I yelped and in reflex, jerked my hips backward, right onto Mistress' waiting finger and driving it into my rectum.

The second blow on my jutting cockhead came from the right side, batting my defenseless hard-on back the other way. I started to react, but with the one girl fiercely pinching my nipples while Mistress screwed her finger deeper into my ass, there was really little I could do. I could feel tears begin to trickle down my cheeks again as the relentless swats continued to pummel my swollen bulb.

With that kind of abuse, it didn't take long for my erection to start to fade again. Once it drooped toward the floor, the girl stopped. I could hear her heavy breathing as she stood in front of me. While Mistress Shannon began to twist her finger in and out of my rectum, the girl at my nipples released them, gently running her fingertips across my abdomen, caressing my skin as she drifted lower. Just as she reached my smooth pubic mound, she withdrew entirely. I could hear the click of her high heels on the wooden platform as she moved away.

"You're doing very well, Bill. And you're almost done. Offer yourself up to the next sister."

Mistress pressed her full breasts into my back as she whispered in my ear, her rigid nipples sharp points against my skin. Taking a deep breath, I let her push my hips farther forward as she reamed my ass. With my cock sagging between my parted thighs, thick and heavy, I reluctantly tilted my hips upward, giving my wilted hard-on a slight bounce.

I hadn't heard anyone approach, so I was surprised when a pair of silky hands cradled my cock, one circling the still thickened shaft while the other reached between my legs to cup my hanging balls. Rolling them in the palm of that hand like a pair of oversized marbles, she started to squeeze and stroke my flaccid cock with the other. It didn't take me long to regain my erection and fill her grip.

"Ummm. Nice."

Stroking steadily, she marched me toward a roaring climax. I was just beginning to pant when another set of fingers fluttered across the surface of my swelling cockhead. It wasn't the first girl. She still had one fist steadily milking my cock while the other was busy between my thighs. I hadn't heard anyone else approach so it must be the one who had smacked my hard-on so violently earlier. She certainly was tender now, lightly tracing the rim of my bulb, tickling the slit at the tip, teasing it to spread wide.

As the lubricating fluid oozed out, she smoothed it all over curved surface with her fingertip, making sure she covered every inch of my cockhead. Wrapping her other fist around the upper part of my stalk, she matched the rhythm the first girl had established, jacking my leaking cock. Together, they rapidly drove me toward the edge of a mammoth orgasm. And since Mistress continued to slide her finger in and out of my rectum, I thought that maybe, just maybe, she'd changed her mind. So I picked up the pace, thrusting the drooling cock deeper into their grasp, trying to find release, panting heavily.

Just as I got close, Mistress Shannon brusquely yanked her finger out of my ass and smacked my bare cheek, harder than before. I yelped and shoved my oozing pole farther into the two girl's fists.

"Stop!"

This time, they both obeyed immediately, releasing my quivering hard-on, leaving it to twitch and throb right on the edge of a climax. Frustrated, I kept humping the air in front of me, desperately trying to find something, anything to thrust against so I could find release, but the girls had moved back. I thought I heard one of them giggle, but I was panting so loud I wasn't certain.

"That was the last Club member, Bill."

She stepped around me to stand in front. Suddenly, just like at the end of the interview, I felt a small metallic chain brush against my dripping cockhead. Startled, I jumped, sending my straining hard-on into a series of violent gyrations. Once I calmed down, she draped the chain across my swollen bulb, teasing me as she ran it lightly all around the rounded knob, sliding it across my oozing cockslit, snugging it tight behind the raised rim off my crown, and repeatedly up and down my throbbing shaft. Finally, she pulled it away, leaving my jutting cock twitching and quivering, eager for more.

"You, and your penis have done well tonight, Bill. You showed commendable restraint in resisting the urge to ejaculate. Push your hips forward and receive the collar of a candidate who has been accepted into the next level."

I obeyed, shoving against the arm and leg restraints to thrust my quivering cock out toward her voice. Carefully, Mistress circled both my cock and balls with something soft and supple. When she snapped it tightly around my outthrust genitals, my raging erection grew even more urgent, swelling ominously with blood trapped by the restraint. It felt bigger and more swollen than I'd ever experienced before.

"Congratulations, Bill. You have passed into the next level of membership and are formally accepted as an applicant for the White Vampyres Club."

Her fingertips played up and down my bulging cockshaft, tracing the thick veins, teasing me under the ridgeline of the rounded bulb, rimming the gaping hole with her fingernail.

"We look forward to your participation in the Candidate ceremony."

The members applauded and then my wrists and ankles were released. My robe was draped around my shoulders as Mistress led me back to the tiny room, guiding me with a hand firmly in the middle of my back. With the tight strap firmly fastened around my cock and balls, my jutting cock was remained wildly erect, swinging freely before me as the thin robe hung open, baring my crotch.

Once we were inside, she closed the door and caressed my cock once more, sliding her fingertips over the engorged cockhead as she spoke.

"You did very well tonight, Bill. The Club members loved playing with your body, and especially with your erect penis. When you arrive back at the safe house, you may remove the neck collar, the blindfold and the cock and ball strap. Remember, you are not to masturbate."

"Yes Ma'am."

With that, she delicately draped the robe over my jutting cock, belted it around my waist and left. I waited for several minutes and my erect cock refused to soften, likely because of the strap. Eventually, my escorts returned to guide me outside and back into the car. Still sporting an enormous hard-on standing straight up from my lap as I sat in the backseat, they drove me back to town, silent all the way.

Once we arrived at the off campus house, they led me back inside.

"Count to one hundred before getting dressed."

Speaking low and gruffly, the speaker successfully disguised her voice. I had no idea who she was. While I was still counting, I heard the car drive away.

When I reached the final tally, I whipped off my blindfold and flung open the robe. Mistress had fastened a thin strap around my cock and balls, made of black leather and decorated with bright metal studs. Even after unsnapping restraint, my cock remained stubbornly erect. It would simply not subside. Not surprisingly, I had difficulty stuffing it back into my pants. The stiff legged walk back across campus was awkward and almost painful. Ii was grateful that it was late and dark, so that my bloated crotch wasn't so obvious.

That night, I had a terrible time trying to fall asleep. And when I did manage to drift off, I awoke a few hours later in the middle of a wet dream. It was such a mess that I had to change the sheets, and I never really was able to go back to sleep.

I wondered if I was going to get in trouble.

12