All Comments on 'WVC Ch. 06: The Swimsuit Fitting'

by gupiao

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
camperguy123camperguy123almost 10 years ago
Too slow

You need to speed up this story. You are giving no real action for Bill. When do we see Bill have a full club play and fuck some of the other members? Lets get this story moving before I get bored and leave.

hugplxhugplxalmost 10 years ago
Repitition

This series is starting to lose its novelty. The same thing is essentially happening in each chapter. Strange women we don't know see his dick, he can't cum.

It doesn't help that the protagonist is basically a lifesize cardboard cutout with no personality.

Basically, if the point of the story was to tell a tale of exposing oneself to a group of women, this story already achieved that in the first chapter. Now's it's just getting old...

Seasider16Seasider16almost 10 years ago

I agree with the above comment it`s about time Bill lost his virginity and saw some action, even after that the story could go in a number of directions.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Well done...a tantalizingly teasing tale!

I really like what you are doing here...was teased somewhat like this by a group of girls when I was a fraternity brother "sold" to their sorority for a fund raiser during "Greek Week" in college...the end result was unbelievably absolutely exquisitely shamelessly mind-blowing...among other things! Truly this is one of those "the end justifies the means" scenarios. My only complaint is don't make me wait so long between chapters...LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Don't listen to them...this and the pace is great...I'm being teased by the story of a tease. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Plot hole

The WVC is supposed to be a secret club and yet Sydney (presumably a member) is parading Bill around an open store and telling two unknown girls about the club and letting them play with her "recruit". At least in Chapters 3 and 4 they locked the doors and kept the activities within the club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still Loving it!

Great fantasy of mine. I love the focus on teasing his dripping frustrated body. Please write more!

j

gupiaogupiaoalmost 10 years agoAuthor
WVC Notes

Please read them on my Profile page

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

I did the same thing to my GF swim suit. made her color her pubic hair black, and I removed the liner. She got lots of looks when leaving the water. I loved it, and the attention she got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cool it down

Bill need a dip in the sea and let his dick shrink in the cold water, let's say below 20 C.u

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Oh dear-not secret anymore

I do trust the writer but also feel that Sydney is a huge mistake. She has scant regard for the secrets of the club and has binned the mystery in a few seconds

Maybe there'll be an asteroid strike that wipes her out,and the 2 young girls,and we'll once again be on a good road.

shelleyfaggirlshelleyfaggirlover 3 years ago

Excellent! I'm sorta breathless.... excuse me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous