WVC Ch. 08: The Velvet Fist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off."

Obediently, I bent over to squeeze the attached ring down over my still thickened shaft and past my balls. The cute blonde unbuckled the leather straps and slid the harness down off my shoulders. As I had handed the black leather costume back to Robyn, she held out another metal ring to me, this one with a pair of glittering chains attached. She just smiled. There was more than a hint of evil delight in her eyes.

"Put the ring on first and then assume the position."

I followed her directions, working the metal around my balls, squeezing my knob past the rigid ring and pulling my still thickened shaft all the way through. As I spread my feet and propped my hands on top of my head, the blonde sauntered over to stand right in front of me.

Fastening her green eyes on mine, she ignored my reviving cock and started fingering both of my nipples, pinching them, twisting them back and forth. I was surprised at how sensitive they were. Soon, she had me moaning and writhing under her relentless assault.

My breath was coming short and shallow when she stopped, leaving them to pulse urgently as she bent down. Avoiding my swelling cock, Robyn retrieved the shiny chains dangling from the cock ring and held the tiny clips at the very end in front of my face. He smile was now decidedly wicked.

The pink haired blonde ducked her head, licking my nipples into an even greater erection, sucking them, swirling her tongue around them, and biting them ever so gently. Finally, she stopped. I gasped out loud when she attached the first clip to my right nipple. The second one was worse because I knew it was coming. Satisfied with my squirming reaction, she stepped back to admire her effort.

"Play with his dick now. He'll be much more sensitive."

Almost hesitantly, Gayle slid her hands around my jerking shaft and carefully began to post up and down. I tried to stand still as she worked me, so as to keep the clips from jiggling my nipples. Fluid began to stream out of my cockhole, the slippery sounds filling the room as the brunette stroked my dripping erection -- smick, smick, smick.

I was panting heavily, and my nipples felt like they were going to be wrenched off my chest. Robyn was chuckling as she stepped closer, wetting her fingertips before she rubbed them lightly back and forth over the very tips of my distended buds, bright red as they jutted out from the metal clips.

"This may feel a bit uncomfortable, but you will learn to love it."

I nodded, somehow doubting that would ever be true. Smick, Smick, smick ---

Staring down at my oozing cockhead, Gayle didn't miss a beat as she sank to her knees on the floor right in front of me. The blonde flicked my nipples back and forth, and then stopped, watching the older woman pump my drooling cock, her glistening lips only inches from the rounded knob.

"I have another restraint for you to try on."

Grinning, Robyn unclipped my nipples and I gasped as the blood rushed back into the tortured ends. As I stood there, the younger woman had to peel Gayle's fingers off my dripping wet stalk to get her to release me. Still eying my swollen pole as it bobbed eagerly up and down, she sat back on her heels and licked my fluid off her fingers.

"Umm. He's really sweet."

I gasped out loud as the shopkeeper bent over my crotch and pinched my cockhead once more, explaining as she forced the blood back down my stalk.

"He's on a special diet, one that supposed to make him tasty."

Once my erection had receded, I bent to slide the ring off my balls and down my shaft. The pink haired blonde held out another leather and metal restraint, this one much smaller than the full body harness I'd tried on earlier, and we exchanged costumes.

"This harness is just for your cock and balls. Slip the ring over the head of your dick, down the shaft and push it firmly against your balls. Then arrange the leather strap so that it splits your balls apart, and tighten the buckle."

I followed her directions as Gayle watched in fascination. The metal ring felt incredibly tight around the base of my cockshaft, and once I tugged the buckle snug around my balls, the dividing strap made them look like two bulging eggs. When I stood and resumed the 'Present' position, my cock quickly grew fully erect, rising up from between my spread legs to point directly at the brunette's attractive face. She licked her lips as she examined my trembling hard-on.

"You want to suck it, don't you?"

The kneeling brunette looked up guiltily at Robyn, nodded, and then she lowered her eyes back to my purplish bulb. As she studied the swollen knob, the single eye at the very tip opened, gaping wide, seeping a single drop of clear liquid. Gayle licked her lips again.

"He's a virgin, you know."

That brought the older woman up short. Her brown eyes flicked up to meet mine, darted over to glance at the smiling Robyn, and then dropped back down to study my quivering cock.

"You're kidding?"

With almost a reverential attitude, she reached up and curled her hand around the straining shaft, lightly rubbing the pad of her thumb back and forth across my open cockslit.

"No. According to the report I received, he's still a virgin. And I don't believe anyone has actually sucked him. Is that true, Bill? Has anyone ever sucked your dick?"

There was a teasing glint in her green eyes as she smiled at me, waiting for my reply. I swallowed heavily as the kneeling woman slowly stroked up and down, drawing another dribble of fluid out of my gaping hole.

"No Ma'am, never

"Then I get to be his first?"

Gayle's brown eyes were shining, but she still hadn't lifted them from my engorged bulb, now dark purple from blood being trapped by the metal ring. I caught my breath. It appeared that I was finally going to experience those wet lips wrapped around my cock.

"Go ahead. Suck him."

Without a moment's hesitation, the older woman circled her other hand around the base of my thickened shaft and pulled me closer. With my feet spread apart, I stumbled, awkwardly trying to maintain my balance.

"Just don't let him cum, understand?"

The kneeling woman nodded as she continued to work both fists up and down, slowly milking out more of my lubricating juice. As she leaned over my throbbing hard-on, she stopped pumping, her hands grasping the trembling shaft right below the raised ridge of my cockhead. I could feel her warm breath wash over the rounded knob, the skin stretched taut. Deliberately, she extended her tongue so that the very tip brushed the shiny surface. I shuddered in her double fisted grip and she glanced up, grinning.

Holding my gaze this time, she stuck out her tongue again and gently slid the wet tip over the purplish bulb. I sighed as she swirled her tongue, bathing my swollen knob with her saliva. I could hear a smirk in the shopkeeper's voice as she asked.

"It feels good, doesn't it, Bill?"

"Yes Ma'am. It feels wonderful."

I was panting heavily again and it occurred to me that without the harness, I probably would have exploded in her mouth by now.

Still maintaining her eye contact with me, the older woman dipped the tip of her tongue into the gaping eye of my cockhole, teasing it to open wider. I held my breath, my legs tensing as I felt a familiar tingling in my balls. Clutching my shaft and holding it high, Gayle ran her tongue down the underside of my cockhead and around the rim of the bulb, before she opened her mouth wide and swallowed the entire mushroom shaped top.

Sucking voraciously, she began to bob up and down, slowly at first while she held her hands steady. Then as she began to accelerate her pace, she started posting her fists to match the steady rhythm of her head, jacking me into her mouth. My breath came faster as I approached an impending climax, and I began to thrust my hips into her face, following her tempo. Robyn must have sensed that I was closing on a mammoth explosion since she stepped in and pulled Gayle off my throbbing hard-on.

"That's enough, Gayle. We don't want to have an accident now, do we?"

The tanned brunette looked slightly dazed as she reluctantly let go of my straining stalk. Involuntarily, I kept moving my hips, humping the air in front of me, frustrated at not being able to cum.

The shopkeeper helped the older woman to her feet, where they both stood and stared down at my quivering cock, dripping with her saliva and my lubricating juice. Thick and angry looking, the veins lining the shaft were bulging with blood while the dark purple bulb looked enormous. I shoved my hips farther forward, out toward the two women, trying to reach them without moving my feet.

Suddenly, Robyn giggled.

"I feel really sorry for him, but I'm under strict orders not to let him cum."

Stepping closer, she took my engorged cockhead between her thumb and forefinger and pinched, hard, harder than before. I winced as she continued to squeeze my knob, forcing the blood to retreat back down my shaft one last time so the cock and ball harness could be removed.

It took a while. My cock stubbornly refused to shrink enough for me to work the rigid metal ring down over my thickened shaft, even after I'd unbuckled the leather around my balls. Once I finally managed to extricate myself, I straightened up and handed the young blonde the harness, my sore cock hanging thick and heavy between my thighs.

"I have one more restraint for you, but I'm sure it will fit.'

As she held out her hand, I looked down at the small leather strap, studded with shiny snaps and spiky looking rivets.

"This leather cock strap is what you'll wear under your clothes back to campus."

Swallowing, I nodded and took it from her. Bending over, I snapped it around my cock and balls. Unlike the harness I'd just taken off, it went on very easily. And as I stood up, my cock began to reverse course, swelling and rising up from between my legs. Robyn nodded approvingly as the older woman just stared, watching it twitch as it projected out away from me

"Excellent! Put your clothes back on and I'll meet you out by the cash register. Gayle and I have some arrangements to make."

Sliding her arm around the tanned brunette's shoulder, Robyn guided her to back to the front room of the store. Left alone, I struggled to stuff my revived hard-on back into my pants, carefully zipping them up once I had managed to ease my cock and balls inside. Looking down at the sizeable bulge in my crotch, I tried to decide if I should buy an over-sized t-shirt to hide my obvious arousal. I decided against it, and made my way back to the front counter.

The store was empty. Gayle, the longhaired shop assistant and all the male customers had left. I was a bit disappointed that I'd missed seeing the sleek brunette leave, although I'm not sure what I would have said. Maybe ---

"Thanks for sucking my cock? Maybe we can get together so you can finish?"

Yeah, right.

Waiting with a large plastic bag on the counter, the pretty shopkeeper smiled down at me, making sure I saw her drop her green eyes even lower to gaze between my legs. Even though she'd just seen me dressed up in a variety of bondage outfits, I still blushed.

"That strap really emphasizes your big dick."

I blushed even more as she chuckled and pushed the plastic bag across the counter.

"Here's your bondage costumes, Bill. The Club has already paid for them. They take care of their own, including their potential members."

Her green eyes were twinkling as I picked up the bag. It was heavy, and the metal clanked inside as I let it drop to my side. I hesitated, not sure I was allowed, but then I asked her anyway.

"Are you a member?"

Her smile broadened as she leaned on the counter, squeezing her breasts together beneath the thin t-shirt.

"I was. And then I graduated, so now I'm an alumna."

Robyn paused, pursing her lips as she considered her words.

"I can't really say anymore, but I know you're going to have an incredible experience. They'll contact you about the next step."

I turned to go, my stiff cock throbbing inside my pants. I'd almost reached the front door when she stopped me.

"One more thing. Gayle left me her contact information, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Club makes arrangements for her to see you again. You made quite an impression on her. Or rather, your dick did.'

She grinned as I blushed, waving as I exited the store. I half expected the tanned brunette to be waiting for me outside, but the street was empty.

My crotch felt extraordinarily full as I waited for the bus back to campus. I was both surprised and excited that a woman as mature and experienced as Gayle O'Hara would be interested in me. She had to be about my mother's age, and I'd never considered women of her generation in a sexual way.

On the bus ride, I thought about a subtle change that I had noticed occurring in my attitude toward women. While still painfully shy, I'd begun to notice the coeds around campus more, seeing rounded asses, shapely breasts, and even puckered nipples through the increasingly thinner clothing as the weather grew warmer. I was becoming aware of women as sexual beings, bodies that might be readily available.

It was a major shift in my thinking.

******

Next, 'The Candidate Ceremony'

12