WVC Ch. 16: The Blue Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on here?"

The sucking noises Bridget was making sounded even louder in the silence that followed. It didn't appear that she was willing to halt her attack on my erect cock, tugging me closer by gripping my ass while her dark hair flew around her bobbing head. And the stunning blonde who first entered didn't seem capable of explaining anything. Not while she stared wide-eyed at the brunette slurping up and down my hard-on, so l cleared my throat.

"I was using the restroom when Bridget came in, introduced herself and just kind of took over."

Amanda stood with her high heeled sandals apart and her hands on her hips, which threw her full breasts into high relief against the tailored blouse. Beneath the thin cotton, the imprint of her erect nipples were clearly visible, firm buttons pressing excitedly against the light blue material. My cock surged in Bridget's mouth as I suddenly recalled a vivid image from Saturday night, seeing the tall blonde's long pink nipples between another Club members nibbling lips

"I see."

Another picture unexpectedly flashed through my mind, one of her on her knees, with her full lips wrapped around my spurting cock. I could feel a familiar tingling in my balls as the eager brunette kept sucking, and my breath grew shorter. Almost involuntarily, I started to pump my hips back and forth, driving my now leaking hard-on into Bridget's wet mouth.

"I'm Amanda. Valerie introduced us last week on the back porch of Sigma Epsilon. Do you remember?"

I was panting when I answered, inching ever closer to a massive climax.

"Uh huh. And uh -, we met again, Saturday night."

The tall blonde blushed, obviously remembering some of the same details that I did.

"Yes, that too. Anyway, I want you to meet Monica. This is Bill."

The gorgeous blonde blushed as she extended her hand, keeping her brown eyes downcast, shy and demure, I thought. And then I realized that she was still watching Bridget suck my cock. Her grip was firm and warm, and we were still shaking when the door flew open a fourth time, whacking Amanda on her shapely ass.

It was Erika, and I was just about to explode when she burst into what was now a very crowded room. Her blue eyes were flaming as they darted from one occupant to another, finally stopping to glare at me.

"Bill. I leave you for one minute and the next thing I know, you're hosting a party with some slut sucking your penis. Who is this?"

I froze, still holding Monica's hand. No one spoke so I let go of the beautiful blonde and cleared my throat.

"Her name is Bridget."

Impatiently, my trainer tapped the brunette on the shoulder. When the kneeling girl ignored the intrusion, Erika roughly jerked her head away from my trembling cock. Still keeping a firm grasp around the slick shaft, Bridget turned to face the others, spit drooling from the corner of her mouth. There was a wild look in her eyes.

"What?! I found him first. You'll have to wait."

"Listen, Bridget, or whatever your name is. You've had your fun with him and his penis, but he came here with me, and he's leaving with me. And he's not allowed to cum."

"Not allowed to cum?"

Still kneeling between my spread legs, the brunette started to pump my slippery cock up and down with the one fist gripping base of my shaft. Responding to her steady stroking, I began to thrust my hips against her hand, matching her rhythm as the others watched. Monica's big eyes grew wider as she finally took a good look at my fully engorged cockhead, framed by Bridget's fist, the purplish bulb swollen and leaking clear fluid.

"No. He's in training and his ejaculations are strictly regulated."

Bridget considered this as she kept jacking my dripping hard-on. Smick, smick, smick.

"And I suppose you're his trainer?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact. I am."

Obviously, this information made a difference to the long haired brunette as the snarl on her face faded. She stopped pumping me and released my trembling stalk. Rising unsteadily to her feet, she tried to regain some measure of dignity as she smoothed the front of her shorts and smiled, first at the other girls, and then at me, pausing to gaze wistfully down at my twitching cock as it oozed more fluid and dripped onto the floor.

"Okay. Will I get another chance to suck his dick?"

"We'll see."

I think my trainer was being purposefully vague, waiting for the tall brunette to leave. And once she closed the door behind her, Erika and Amanda started talking at once.

"What are you thinking, Amanda? Why didn't you stop her?"

"Where were you? I just got here. And besides, he's your trainee."

"Right. Well, it looked like you were just standing there, watching that slut suck him off."

Monica just stared, hypnotized by my twitching hard-on, pointing out directly at her from between my spread legs, and drooling with precum. A long slivery strand fell in slow motion from the gaping slit at the end, stretching down toward the floor. I could feel my face start to flush with embarrassment as the dazzling blonde kept gawking at my exposed cock. My trainer turned back to me just as I started to cover myself with my hands.

"Did I say you could cover up?"

"Uh, no Ma'am. Miss Erika."

Nodding at me with grudging approval, my trainer glanced down at my jutting erection, and then up at Monica, who still staring at it. Trying to suppress a grin, she asked Amanda.

"So, did you introduce them?"

"I did, but we were interrupted."

Erika did the honors this time.

"Monica, may I present Bill?"

The blonde extended her hand again, still staring at my engorged cock. I waited a moment to see if she were going to grip my hard-on instead, but she held her hand up, expecting me to shake it, so I did. The movement caused my protruding erection to bob up and down. Her big eyes grew even wider as she gazed down at my bare crotch, and the flush in my face spread down my neck. I could hear the smile in Erika's voice as she continued.

"I believe that it's customary to look a person in the face when you are introduced, not at his penis."

Monica's pretty face turned beet red, almost as dark as mine felt. Flustered at being caught gazing at my drooling cock, she jerked her eyes up to meet mine.

"I'm sorry. I was just uh, - distracted by his uh, - I'm very pleased to meet you, Bill."

Her rounded breasts swayed gently under her blouse as she moved, the full globes topped with large oval shaped nipples, hard and stiff as they pressed excitedly against her t-shirt. My jutting cock jerked upward, an exclamation point that everyone saw.

"I think he's glad to meet you too, Monica."

By now, my blush extended across my shoulders and down my chest as we finally ended the prolonged handshake. The shorter blonde kept her eyes fastened on my pulsing hard-on as Erika continued.

"Bill, just like you, she's a freshman. You two will be seeing a lot more of each other."

I caught another sly smile in her words, but didn't have time to think about it as she continued.

"You may now cover yourself and fasten the front of your pants. Claudia's dropped off your doggie bag. It's time for us to leave."

Awkwardly, I snapped the codpiece to the front of my pants, but the loose cloth left little to the imagination as my erect cock pressed eagerly against the thin material, bowing it out obscenely from my crotch. My trainer took my hand and led me out, waving goodbye to the other girls. Monica finally raised her eyes up from between my thighs and smiled, her big brown eyes luminous in the bathroom light.

Erika took my to-go box from Janice, as the cute hostess was holding it for at the front. As we left, the little blonde glanced down at my bulging pouch as we passed and smiled.

"Hope to see you again, soon."

As we reached the bottom of the stairs and rounded the corner, my brunette date put her hand on my shoulder and stopped me, gazing down at the distended front of my shorts.

"You know what she wants to see again, don't you?"

Blushing again, I nodded. Reaching out, she cupped her hand over the bloated cockhead that pressed that tented the loose cloth of my codpiece. I was surprised at her boldness, since even at that late hour, other students were in the Student Center.

She palmed my swollen knob for a long moment, and I glanced around us, worried that we were creating a scene. One tall blonde was watching as Erika fondled the protruding bulb inside my pouch. Finally, she curled her fist around the base of my stalk and led me out of the building.

I couldn't believe that she'd actually do it, but she led me across the entire campus like that, gripping my hard-on through the thin cloth, all the way back to my dorm. By the time we arrived, my face was beet red and I was totally mortified. But my cock stayed erect the whole time.

Pausing on the steps in front of my dorm, she kept playing with my cock as she leaned close, her blue eyes locking onto mine. She was magnificent.

"I hope you enjoyed this evening as much as I did."

"Yes, Miss Erika. I did."

She smiled as she continued to squeeze and stroke. A short Hispanic coed gave us a long look as she passed by and disappeared into my dorm.

"I can tell. We'll have other memorable evenings, but this will always be our first."

Still pumping my stiff cock, she leaned even closer and slid her other hand tenderly along my face. I thought she was going to kiss me and I inclined my head, puckering my lips. I was really looking forward to actually kissing her, but instead, she took my chin in her hand, turned my face sideways and licked my cheek.

Startled, I looked at her and she grinned, still fondling my raging erection through the loose cloth.

"Club members don't kiss."

"But, but at the ceremony, I saw you. I saw you kiss other members."

"That's different. You'll understand after Saturday."

"Saturday? What happens Saturday?"

"Be patient, Bill. You'll find out."

With that, she gave my hard-on one last squeeze and licked my cheek again.

"Goodnight. Sleep well."

I did not sleep well. And in the morning, there was another e-mail waiting in my in-box, this time from the Economics Department.