WVC Ch. 17: Training 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"Tonight, we're going to let you keep your hands free, Bill. As long as you obey us and follow our instructions. Any questions?"

With her booted feet spread apart and her hands perched on her hips, Mistress waited for me. I did have one a question, but I hesitated to ask. The tall brunette spotted my indecision.

"What?"

"Uh, should I have a safe word?"

I could feel the green eyes boring into my soul as Erika used the leash to swing my stiffening cock lazily back and forth.

"I don't know. Would you feel better if you had one?"

I nodded, feeling my swelling pole bob up and down, agreeing with me.

"Okay. Say 'Yellow' to slow down, and 'Red' to stop completely. Can you remember that?"

"I think so."

Without lifting her steady gaze from mine, Mistress asked my trainer.

"Erika, did you ever have to use a safe word during your training?"

"No Mistress, never."

"Have you ever heard a Club member use a safe word?"

"Not that I know about."

Suddenly, Mistress Shannon smiled, a totally disarming one that caught me by surprise.

"But having one in place, just in case, will give you peace of mind."

Mistress retreated toward a darkened corner as my trainer wickedly grinned. Leaning toward me, she whispered.

"I hope you don't get in trouble, Bill. That took balls."

Abruptly, she giggled and reached down between my legs to cup my balls.

"Which you do have."

Still giggling, Erika tugged on the leash and had me follow her in a big circle, leading me around the outer edge of the spotlight. It was hard work. With the spreader bar keeping my feet about two feet apart, I walked awkwardly, stiff-legged and lurching from side to side as I tried to keep my balance. Glancing over her shoulder, my trainer had big grin on her pretty face as she watched me follow her.

Another bank of spotlights burst on, illuminating Mistress Shannon and a high padded table off to one side. Mounting a stepstool to climb onto the table, the brunette mistress turned around and sat down to observe us, demurely crossing one shapely leg over the other.

Twice around the circle and I was huffing and puffing. My trainer stopped, allowing me to catch my breath as she playfully swung the leash back and forth, causing my jutting erection to follow. Perched on the table, with her booted foot bobbing up and down, Mistress nodded.

"Tonight, you will service me, Bill. What you've already tasted was just an appetizer."

Leaning back on her hands, the statuesque brunette uncrossed her legs and let her thighs fall open. The plump lips of her pussy blossomed between them, revealing the delicate inner petals that I'd nuzzled only moments earlier. They glistened with her dew, sparkling under the bright lights like jewels.

"Tonight, you will drink my nectar until I have no more to give."

Erika gently pulled me forward, leading me to the edge of the table with that awkward stiff legged gait, right between Mistress' long legs. After adjusting the length of the leather leash, my trainer clipped the end she'd been holding to the D-ring at the front of my neck collar. She made it too short, which caused my thickened cock to be hoisted above horizontal, aiming up toward my face, swaying back and forth. Now that I was fully erect, I recognized the wisdom of having the leather cock collar laced loosely around my shaft. My hard-on had room to reach its maximum size.

"Lean forward, Bill. And taste my honey."

Mistress eased herself down the table so that her high heeled boots rested in stirrups built into the side. Her smooth pussy was on the very edge, open and waiting for me, her inner lips deep coral in color and glistening under the spotlight. As I bent over, I caught a glimpse of a single drop as it emerged from between the delicate folds and dripped onto the floor below. Settling between her pale thighs, I leaned onto the edge of the table, supporting my upper body on my elbows.

Extending my tongue, I edged closer, catching a strong whiff of her aroma just before lapping tentatively lapped at the shining flower blooming in my face. She tasted delicious, sweeter than when I knelt between her thighs earlier in the evening. Tapping me on the shoulder with her crop, Mistress smiled down at me when I lifted my head up.

"I might use this for encouragement."

Ducking back into her crotch, I started tonguing her with more purpose, finding the not so small button at the top of her yielding crevice and twirling my tongue all around it. As Mistress Shannon began to writhe against my mouth, she applied the crop to my shoulders, tapping me lightly. Her breath grew ragged as I continued tonguing her oozing pussy.

I wasn't paying attention to what Erika was doing behind me, so when the first swat came against my bare ass, it was a surprise. My trainer didn't hit me hard. It was just unexpected.

"Erika, - is using the same, - encouragement. At least to start."

The light swats on my butt gradually grew more intense, until she was really whaling away on my butt. I jumped with each blow, which caused the collared cock jutting out underneath me to bounce around as well. Because the leash was short, it restricted the range of movement, keeping my cock swinging in a fairly narrow arc. And the constant movement rubbed the leather against my skin, especially along the sensitive underside of the ridge of my cockhead, causing both pleasure and pain with the increased friction. It was an exquisite sensation.

Mistress began to moan, dropping her head back and letting the crop fall from her wrist as she grabbed the back of my head, holding me firmly against her crotch. Pumping her hips up off the table to meet each thrust of my tongue, she shuddered and arched her back, rising even higher she climaxed, sending a generous amount of her sweet nectar squirting from her pussy and splashing all over my face.

When Mistress collapsed and fell back on the table, Erika paused. I could hear heavy breathing from all three of us.

"Stand up and turn around, Bill. Show me your penis."

Quickly, I glanced down at my crotch as I straightened up. My swollen bulb looked enormous, shiny and dark purple as it bulging out from the restraining leather. Clumsy and awkward, I managed to turn around, my jutting hard-on swinging wildly between my spread thighs, bouncing against the shortened leash.

Erika's stiff nipples protruded out above the black leather corset, eager and outrageously erect, pointing toward me as they crowned her full breasts. Eyeing my bobbing pole, she let her riding crop tap the underside of the engorged bulb, bouncing it against the confines of the tether. Sliding the soft leather across the taut skin, she traced the high ridge that circled my cockhead, pressing hard enough to move my stiff cock in a wide circle.

Shimmering in the bright light, the first droplet of lubricating fluid appeared as my cockslit gaped open. Using the flat surface of her crop, my trainer smeared the clear liquid over the end, covering the rounded knob as more fluid emerged from my hole. Her voice low and throaty, Mistress reminded me.

"I'm not finished with you yet, Bill. Turn around."

A smack on my ass emphasized her command, and I readily obeyed, lurching back to face the reclining brunette and sending my now dripping cock into another series of violent oscillations. Behind her mask, she gazed down at my raging hard-on, watching it gradually come to twitching halt.

Lifting her hips up off the high table, Mistress Shannon thrust her moist pussy at me, reminding me of my duty. Licking my lips as I bent over, I saw that her inner lips had blossomed, the coral color now deep red. Extending my tongue, I began licking those inflamed petals, slippery with her nectar. As I warmed to my task, concentrating my energy on the rigid bud at the top of her cleft, I sensed Erika beside me.

Reaching underneath my torso, Erika flicked my cockhead with the crop, causing it to bob up and down. I winced as I kept tonguing Mistress, but I didn't pull away. The taps from my trainer grew sharper, bouncing my stiff cock until it strained against the limits of the leash. As the prone brunette approached a second climax, she snapped her crop across my shoulders, urging me on as her hips started to writhe on the table.

After swatting my jutting hard-on from the side, Erika moved back behind me and began working up between my widely spread thighs. Her aim was only approximate as she sometimes found the swollen knob with the tip of the leather crop while other blows landed on the underside of my cockshaft and still others smacked my balls. Those hurt, and I had difficulty focusing, but Mistress didn't seem to notice. She was busy enjoying the plunging action of my tongue and moaning loudly, thrusting her crotch up into my mouth as another orgasm overtook her.

Letting her riding crop slide to the table, she cried out and completely surrendered to the waves of emotion that swept over. Bouncing up off the table top, she humped my face, forcing my tongue deep into her groove. The discharge from her pussy had less power, but still impressive as she spewed her sweet juice into my mouth. As Mistress drifted down from the high of her climax, Erika returned her attention to my defenseless ass.

As the crack of the leather against my skin echoed off the walls, my trainer attacked my upturned ass cheeks with a renewed vigor. Leaning on the table, I squirmed under her relentless assault, causing my collared cock to bounce against the leash. With her knees still splayed apart, Mistress lifted her head up so she could watch Erika smack my butt. She grinned as I flinched with each direct hit.

"You're doing just fine, Bill. Don't stop now. Just keep going"

She flicked her riding crop on my shoulder and thrust her hips forward, guiding me back between her open thighs and offering her yawning pussy to me. Leaning over, I slid my tongue back between her dripping lips, twirling the tip around her stiff clit. Almost immediately, she started convulsing. This time, it seemed as if she couldn't stop, the series of orgasms that rippled through her sleek body went on and on as she humped my face.

Behind me, Erika matched the writhing brunette's passion as the blows grew increasingly intense, sharp whacks that really stung. Between keeping my tongue buried deep in Mistress Shannon's pussy and receiving the repeated blows on my defenseless ass cheeks, I was trapped.

The result must have appeared comical. While the spreader bar forced me to stay stationary with my feet planted well apart, I swiveled my hips back and forth as I tried to evade Erika's riding crop, causing my stiff pole to dance wildly, bouncing against the limits of the restraining leash.

Finally, after one last tremor, Mistress Shannon lay still on the table and my trainer stopped the barrage. She was breathing hard behind me, and I was panting, resting my forehead against the edge of the table. Between my legs, I saw her stride back to the wall with all the implements. When she returned, she was still a bit out of breath.

"Now we'll try something else."

Indeed, she brushed something much softer than a riding crop across my bare ass, almost like a teasing embrace rather than a whip stroke. Supple tendrils curled around my flaming butt, sliding into the valley between my cheeks, teasing the sensitive skin.

On the table, Mistress Shannon roused herself, sitting up slightly so she could reach my head. Surprisingly, her touch was almost tender as she ran her fingers through my wet hair. Cupping the back of my head, she gently urged me forward.

"More."

Obligingly, I nuzzled my face between her inviting thighs, lapping at her oozing lips as she moaned softly. She started to pulse against my mouth, lifting her hips up off the table and shoving her crotch into my face, matching my rhythm. Intent on driving Mistress to yet another climax, I was startled when Erika swung those flexible strands up between my open thighs.

The first stroke was still a caress, snaking up between my open legs to tickle my hanging balls and flick up the length of my bloated shaft. Feeling a little frisky, I wiggled my ass back at my trainer and that seemed to spur her on. The second was much harder, a blow that snapped as it struck my cock and balls. I yelped and rammed my stiffened tongue deep into Mistress's open cavity. Behind me, Erika chuckled.

"So you like the cat?"

I didn't answer, keeping busy between Mistress' thighs as her thrusts against my mouth grew sharper, more jagged as she approached the coming orgasm. My trainer played with me, targeting my upturned butt as she lazily swung the leather whip, teasing my skin as much as it stung.

With a loud cry, Mistress flung her head back and ground her crotch against my face. By this time, what had been a flood streaming out of her pussy had slowed to a mere stream, and I was able to lap up almost every drop. The ripples that coursed through her body were as strong as ever, and I had to grip her bucking hips to hold on. With one mammoth shudder, she collapsed back onto the table and I slowly straightened up, arching my back to stretch my cramped muscles.

Standing up and stretching thrust my engorged cock even farther out in front of me. I felt one soft hand slide across my flaming ass cheeks, pausing to squeeze as Erika drew close behind.

"This is getting nice and warm."

As she continued to fondle my butt, she peeked over my shoulder to gaze down at my outthrust hard-on, watching it tremble as I stood there. With her other hand, she reached around my torso and draped the leather strands of the whip over my swollen cock. I shivered. The collar laced tight around my shaft made the bulging head extremely sensitive to the soft leather.

"Mmmm. It looks like your penis is loving the attention."

I began to writhe between the hand massaging my ass cheek, and the supple tendrils dancing across my purple bulb. When I thrust my hips forward, trying to hump the dangling whip, Erika smacked my butt, hard. I jumped as the sound echoed off the walls.

"Back to work, Bill. I'm sure that Mistress has more nectar to give you."

Taking a deep breath, I dove back between the open thighs. It took Mistress Shannon longer to reach the heights of passion this time, and I had to work at it more, swirling my tongue all around her stiffened clit. As Mistress began murmuring, slowly approaching yet another climax, Erika stepped behind me, letting the ends of the whip trail over my upraised butt, tickling me.

The soft moans grew louder and Mistress started to writhe on the table top, pushing her yielding pussy against my face. Picking up the pace, I plunged my rigid tongue deep inside her, and she groaned, throwing her masked head back and lifting her hips up to meet my spearing tongue.

Matching the escalating rhythm, my trainer began to swing the whip, directing it to fall on my bare ass. It didn't hurt. It just urged me on, and Mistress Shannon responded to my attention, shoving her open crotch against my mouth. In and out, I drove into her, pausing to rest my weary tongue by licking and sucking, concentrating on the rigid button that protruded from the hood at the top of her crevice.

Erika changed direction and swung the whip up between my open thighs, the sinuous leather strands flicking the underside of my hard-on. I jumped and stabbed my tongue as far as I could into Mistress. She cried out and wrapped her booted legs around my head, trapping me as she squeezed my ears, trying to draw me even deeper. Gasping for air, she shuddered as ripples of involuntary spasms wracked her body. By this time, the flood had disappeared, replaced by only a trickle of sweet nectar dribbling out of her reddened lips as climax after climax swept over her.

Finally, she was done and fell back against the table, her magnificent breasts rising and falling with each panting breath. Breathing heavily myself, I stood up and stretched my back, my raging hard-on quivering as it protruded out in front of me. Looking down, I saw that my cockslit had gaped open and another large drop of lubricating fluid had emerged, glistening in the spotlight. I guess the tightened cock collar had made it difficult for my juice to flow.

Coming around beside me, Erika grinned, an evil glint in her deep blue eyes. With a clear line of vision, she took better aim at her target this time, swinging the whip upward and catching my inflated cock squarely on the underside of my shaft, causing it to bounce up and down, sending that droplet of clear liquid flying off the tip of my cockhead and high into the air.

When I flinched and involuntarily started to shy away, her voice was sharp.

"Don't you dare turn away! Face me! Assume the position, and arch your back!"

I hesitated just for a split second and then turned ninety degrees to face her, clasping my hands on top of my head and thrusting my now oozing cock out toward her. Her eyes blazing, she stared down at my trembling log as she swung the whip up between my legs. I caught my breath as the leather tendrils snaked up and curled around my throbbing hard-on. The first blow wasn't particularly painful, but they got worse.

After the fifth one, Erika paused, her full breasts heaving, the reddish nipples fiercely erect. Coiling the whip around her hand, she nodded down at my exposed crotch.

"I want that big penis of yours feel this, and really savor the pleasure of the whip."

In my peripheral vision, I caught a glimpse of Mistress Shannon, stirring on the table as she rose up onto one elbow to watch. My eyes grew wide as my trainer swung the whip up over her head and brought it straight down on my bulging cockhead. I cried out, writhing in agony as my stiff cock bounced wildly.

With slow, deliberate movements, Erika lifted the cat of nine tails and delivered another direct hit on my defenseless bulb. Once more I yelped, squirming under the stinging strands of the whip. Tears streamed down my face, and yet despite the pain, my hard-on showed no sign of abating. As my trainer prepared to apply the cat a third time, Mistress called a halt from the table.

"Erika, that's enough. Let's remember what our purpose is here tonight. Although judging by the strength of his erect penis, he seems to like the whip."

In the midst of the exquisite pain and the embarrassing assessment, I knew Mistress was right. I did like it. As I felt my own face blush deep red, I noticed that Erika's pretty face flushed as well. At first, I attributed to her exertions with the whip, but then I thought I detected something else. It dawned on me that she might be a bit mortified by being reprimanded in front of me, however lightly. Mistress Shannon lay back on the table and beckoned to me.

"Come, Bill. I have more for you."

She wasn't kidding. I busied myself between her legs, lapping at the seemingly endless stream of fluid that streamed from her pussy. Apparently, she had found a second wind, a reserve of sweet juice to deliver between my slurping lips. Despite my best effort to drink every drop, it leaked out of both sides of my mouth, dribbled down my chin and onto the floor, joining the clear pool of liquid that had seeped from the tip of my swollen cock.

I could hear my trainer walk away toward the exposed wall and then return. After her chiding by Mistress, I surprised when she delivered such a sharp blow to my upturned ass. It hurt more than any other I'd received so far. Startled, I cried out into directly Mistress' crotch, causing her to jump and setting off another series of rippling seizures.

Whatever Erika was using, it was hard and unyielding, covering a lot more of my defenseless skin. And it was loud. The sound of each swat echoed off the walls as I kept tonguing Mistress through one orgasm after another. Thankfully, my trainer didn't set as quick a pace with this implement, pausing between each stroke, waiting for me to continue to service Mistress Shannon. Eventually, the prone brunette collapsed on the table, leaving her shapely thighs splayed wide apart, oblivious to me and the rest of the world.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers