WVC Ch. 26: Training 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

For some reason, I slept much better that night, waking up feeling refreshed for the first time all week. The day passed quickly and I followed the instructions to the letter, finding the expected note on the door of the house on Elm Street, instructing me to enter. On the single chair, there was another note but no robe.

"Leave all your clothes on the chair. Put on your collar and your cock strap. You have forfeited the meager privilege of wearing a robe tonight."

Uh oh. This sounded more like the situation that I'd been dreading. Yet when I strapped on the black leather, my cock immediately came to life, filling with blood and rising eagerly up between my thighs. Even sitting down, it pointed up toward quivering with anticipation as butterflies fluttered in my stomach. After several minutes, I heard a familiar tap, tap, tap of high heels coming down the hallway.

Expecting my trainer to appear and lead me downstairs as she had in past sessions, I was surprised to see Mistress Shannon step through the doorway. With a white robe brushing the floor as it swept over the tops of her black leather boots, she gazed at me from behind a full head mask, one that let her reddish brown hair out the back. Again, this was different from the half mask she usually wore. Her green eyes glittered as she looked down at me.

"Stand up, Bill. Assume the position."

Obediently, I came to my feet, my stiff cock swinging proudly before me as I spread my feet apart and clasped my hands on top of my head. She watched my bobbing hard-on come to a relative stop, still twitching and jerking with excitement as it jutted out from between my open thighs. Watching her fingertips play across the swollen bulb, her voice was low.

"I understand that you ejaculated at the brunch on Saturday.'

Uh oh. I took a deep breath before I answered.

"Yes Ma'am."

"More than once?"

I swallowed as I blushed. Her fingers circled my rigid shaft just below the engorged cockhead.

"Yes Ma'am."

"It's good that you're telling me the truth."

Slowly, she began to post up and down the full length of my hard-on, pressing her fist against the bulge of my balls before stroking back up to the bloated knob.

"Didn't you know it was forbidden?"

"Yes Ma'am, I did."

Mistress Shannon still hadn't looked up at my face. Her focus was on the throbbing cock she was jacking.

"I also understand that this wasn't the first time that you'd ejaculated, contrary to the specific instructions that I'd given you."

My cock was starting to leak. The clear fluid coated her hand and made the rhythmic stroking easier. Smick, smick, smick - the familiar sound echoed off the walls in the nearly empty room.

"Didn't you cover several young high school girls with your cream at a pool party, again against my direct orders?"

I took a deep breath before I replied. Her steady pounding was edging me closer to another forbidden orgasm.

"Yes, Ma'am. That's true."

My voice had gotten smaller, even as the smick, smick, smick of my dripping cock sounded louder.

"Not once, Bill. But three times?"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. Truly sorry."

"I'm sure you are, Bill. But not nearly as sorry as you'll be after this evening. Erika is already downstairs undergoing her punishment. You'll get to watch for a while, and then it will be your turn."

As she turned toward the hallway, she kept her firm grasp on my oozing hard-on and pulled me after her. Awkwardly following her, I reasoned that if Mistress Shannon was up here with me, then someone else must be administering the discipline to Erika. And as we approached the kitchen and the stairs to the basement, I could hear the snap of a whip and cries of pain.

Carefully, she led me down the steps, still gripping my seeping cock. Trailing after her and watching her ponytail pass in and out of the overhead lights, I noticed that reddish highlights were more pronounced than I remembered. But brown still predominated.

When we reached the bottom, she released me so she could shed her robe and hang it by the door. Her body was magnificent. The black leather half corset ended above her hips, baring her shaved pussy and prominent pubic mound. Pink lips peeked at me from between her shapely thighs. Her full breasts were completely exposed, supported by the under curve of the leather and crowned with large oval nipples, dark red and wildly erect.

I couldn't help it. I gawked at her. Her green eyes bored into me, and I had to drop my gaze under the intensity of her stare.

"When you meet Mistress Carolyn, you will assume the prone position, pressing your forehead to the floor until she gives you permission to rise. Do you understand?"

With my eyes still lowered, I nodded.

"Yes Ma'am."

As she ran the tip of her finger over the rounded bulb, causing my quivering hard-on to bob up and down, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I think she will be pleased with your big penis, and how eager it is to play."

Motioning me to follow, she swung open the heavy wooden door and led the way into the cavernous room. A tall blonde, with nearly the same costume as Mistress Shannon, turned to me abruptly, her long flowing ponytail swishing across her broad shoulders. I caught a glimpse of large pale breasts, topped with enormous pink areoles peeking above the edge of her corset before I dropped to the floor and pressed my forehead into the carpet.

"Good evening, Mistress Carolyn. I thank you for your time tonight."

"You may raise your head, Bill. Stay on your knees and assume the position,"

Although her voice wasn't as low and throaty as Mistress Shannon's, it had a lilting musical quality. Shuffling my thighs wide apart, I clasped my hands on top of my head and rose up onto my knees, causing my swollen cock to jut out before me. The shapely blonde was nearly as tall as the other Mistress. She wore an identical leather mask, her bright blue eyes glittering at me through the black leather. Her snug corset was longer, covering more of her wide hips, but still leaving her pussy bare. A soft sprinkling of light blonde pubic hair had been trimmed into a wispy landing strip, just above the pink puffy lips. While Mistress Shannon's boots came mid-way up her thighs, Mistress Carolyn wore knee high black boots, contrasting sharply with the paleness of her muscular thighs.

Snapping the leather riding crop against her boots, she sauntered across the room to tower over me, standing with her feet well apart, allowing me to see directly up between her open thighs. Deftly using her crop, she let the soft tip play over my cockhead, moving it back and forth before sliding down my upright shaft. I shivered as she tapped it lightly, causing it to bounce up and down. I could hear a smile in her voice.

"Very nice. Tongue."

Without any hesitation, I stuck out my tongue and waited.

"VERY nice. I can see that he is responding well to his training."

Sliding the riding crop across the underside of my jawline, she reached down with her other hand and spread her pink lips wide with her fingers. Mesmerized by the clear drops of fluid glistening along the inner curves of her pussy, I gazed at her dripping flower as she inched closer. The small knob of her erect clit peeked out from under the hooded flesh.

As she wedged her booted feet between my thighs, l leaned forward, the tip of my tongue sliding easily inside her juicy lips as I licked up the full length of her yielding crevice. The tall blonde shuddered as I grazed her straining bud. Letting the riding crop dangle from her wrist, she palmed the back of my head with both hands and pulled me farther into her crotch. As she bucked her hips against my face, humping my stiffened tongue, she grunted with each savage thrust. It didn't take her long to climax, a low growl erupting from deep in her throat as she reached her peak.

I was surprised at the amount of fluid that she gave me. I'd become so accustomed to the generous flow from the majority of Club members that the relative paucity came as a surprise. Effortlessly, I lapped it up, slurping on the rigid button that extended well beyond the folds of her pink flesh. Gasping for air, she pushed me away, looking down into my eyes as she held me by my hair. With just a hint of grudging respect, she spoke to Mistress Shannon.

"You're right. For a guy, he's pretty good."

Stepping back, she retrieved the leather crop hanging from her wrist as she barked.

"On your feet."

Roughly, Mistress Shannon grabbed me by my arm and yanked me up, sending my erect cock into a wildly swinging arc. Once I was up, I didn't wait for further instructions, spreading my feet apart and thrusting my hips up toward the blonde. My jutting pole bobbed up and down, energetically pointing out away from my open thighs. Deliberately, she reached down and wrapped one hand around my thickened shaft, squeezing firmly, almost as if she were testing its firmness.

"This is a lovely penis you have, Bill. And it's very excited, so ready to play."

Behind me, I could hear equipment being moved, but my attention was on Mistress Carolyn as she started to stroke me, posting up and down the throbbing shaft. When the single eye at the tip gaped open and began to weep fluid, she abruptly released her grip and stepped back, leaving my quivering hard-on to drip on the floor. Slowly, she raised the riding crop overhead. In horror, I watched as she brought the riding crop down, landing the leather tip directly on my defenseless cockhead.

I cried out, my knees buckling as I turned my hips away from the unexpected force of the blow, but at least, I remained in position. As I waited for another whack from the pale blonde, Mistress Shannon knelt behind me and slipped leather cuffs around my ankles, securing them to a spreader bar, compelling me to keep my feet stretched well apart. Smiling as she snapped the leather crop against her boots, Mistress Carolyn watched as another pair of cuffs were attached to my wrists. As they were hoisted overhead, I was stretched into a spread-eagled position, rising up onto the balls of my feet to maintain a precarious balance.

With my extended arms twisting slowly back and forth, the regal blonde strolled closer, her light blue eyes glittering as they peered at me through the black mask. Using the crop, she ran the soft leather tip along the length of my rigid pole, tapping the underside of the rounded bulb so that it bounced up and down.

"Now that your penis has been introduced to the crop, observe your trainer."

With her comment, I realized I hadn't seen Erika yet. Stepping aside, the blonde mistress sauntered over to the velvet covered wall, her pale hips swaying seductively. As she adjusted the overhead lights, I saw Erika suspended spread-eagled from the ceiling, totally nude but for the leather collar around her neck. Her hands and arms were pulled forward, which tilted her body at a 45 degree angle and allowed gravity to act upon the weighted clamps swinging from her elongated nipples. Gasping for air, she glanced up with a spark of defiance in her dark blue eyes. With her thick brown hair falling in profusion across her sweaty face and shoulders, she winked at me.

As Mistress Carolyn re-crossed the floor, I felt the other leather clad woman step close to me, pressing her erect nipples into my side. As she palmed my left ass cheek, I caught a whiff of her spicy perfume. I knew I'd inhaled it recently, and not here in the play room. I racked my brain trying to recall the memory as she whispered in my ear, squeezing and massaging my butt.

"Watch, Bill. And know that you are next."

The tall blonde began by rapping Erika's distended nipples with her crop, first one and then the other, alternating back and forth and setting the hanging weights in motion so that they swung freely beneath the angled torso of the bound girl. She moaned as the blows grew sharper and more violent, crying out loud when a particularly vicious hit landed.

Breathing heavily, her pale flesh above her corset jiggling as she moved, Mistress Carolyn slid behind the panting brunette, easing between her open legs, snapping the crop against her boots, making Erika wait. Finally, she started again, aiming for the exposed ass cheeks, again alternating sides, lightly smacking the bare flesh at first, then with increasing force.

Letting her fingers slip down between my spread buttocks, Mistress Shannon began teasing my sphincter, circling the crinkled hole before dipping one finger inside. I gasped as she suddenly plunged it deep inside. Quickly withdrawing her finger, she stretched the crevice, twisting her single digit back and forth as she worked to loosen my opening. As she continued to ream my ass, the brunette wrapped her other hand around the upper portion of my swollen shaft, just under the ridge that crowned my cockhead. I winced as she started to rub the pad of her thumb back and forth across the slit at the tip, trying to coax my cockhole to open.

"Relax, Bill. You're in for a long night."

Abandoning my engorged bulb, she began to pump my thickened shaft, slowly, steadily as across the room, I watched Mistress Carolyn exchange her riding crop for a whip. Erika couldn't see what she was carrying as the mistress she stepped back behind her spread legs. Without warning, the blonde brought the thin leather strands up between her parted thighs, the tips curling in and around her exposed lips of her bared pussy. My trainer screamed, her knees buckling at the force and precision of the blow.

Swinging it overhead this time, Mistress Carolyn directed the whip to fall directly onto the girl's ass, the flexible strands sliding between her spread buttocks and finding her defenseless cavity. Once more, Erika cried out, thrashing against her restraints, the dangling weights swinging wildly, tugging on her reddened nipples.

Mistress Shannon chuckled in my ear as she slipped a second finger into my rectum. I grunted as she shoved them deep inside, matching her rhythm in and out of my ass with the fist jacking my throbbing hard-on. When my breathing began to grow ragged, she stopped, releasing my rigid pole but keeping her fingers thrust deep inside of me.

"Twice you got to ejaculate as much as you wanted. Both at the pool party, and then again during the ladies brunch. But not tonight."

Yanking her fingers out of my ass let the cool air flood my open hole, and I shivered. Leaving me to twist in my restraints, Mistress Shannon strolled over to the table that held the whips and other implements. She picked up the riding crop and strode in stand in front of the girl hanging by her arms and legs. Feebly, Erika raised her head and looked at the auburn haired woman.

"Thank you, mistress."

With that acknowledgement, the two mistresses started a coordinated assault. Mistress Shannon attacked Erika's vulnerable pussy from the front, swinging the stiff crop up under her torso while the other Mistress wielded the whip from behind. The blonde alternated her aim, swinging the leather strands overhead to bring them down directly between the girl's parted ass cheeks and targeting her sphincter. Then, she swung the whip underhand, snaking the leather stands up between her thighs to find her open pussy lips. As the two women continued to rain a steady stream of blows on the bound girl, I couldn't help but admire the way their full breasts swayed above the leather corsets, nipples hard and erect as they pummeled my trainer. As they continued, the cries coming from Erika began to die down. Finally, she grew nearly silent, with only whimpering sounds coming from her throat.

And then I noticed something surprising.

Her hips started to respond, rhythmically moving to meet the persistent blows. Pulling on the arm restraints, Erika tilted her pubic mound upward to receive the crop from Mistress Shannon, and then arching her back so that she offered her ass as a more inviting target to the tall blonde. Her breathing grew ragged, punctuated by grunts as she approached a massive orgasm. Picking up the pace of their assault, the two mistresses urged the girl on.

When the first waves of passion rolled through her body, Erika screamed and thrashed against the restraints, sending the weights on her distended buttons bouncing violently until the one attached to her left nipple swung free, rebounding off the thin carpet. The leather-clad women didn't stop, whipping my trainer into a frenzy. Suspended from the ceiling, she writhed nonstop as powerful spasms swept through her body. In awe, I watched as climax after climax overwhelmed her, fluid squirting from between her thighs to pool on the floor below.

Finally, she collapsed, sagging against the thick ropes that held her arms and legs, moaning softly. The two women stopped, their bared breasts heaving from their exertions, Mistress Shannon's oval nipples reddish brown and pulsing with excitement, Mistress Carolyn's huge pink areolas wrinkled and stiffly erect.

Tossing her whip aside, the pale blonde gently unclipped the remaining weight from her captive's raw-looking nipple. Bending over, she took first one and then the other between her full lips, sucking them into her mouth, licking them lovingly, bathing the sore nubs with her saliva.

Moving around the suspended girl, Mistress Carolyn carefully released first one, and the other ankle cuff from the hanging spreader bar that was attached to the ropes. Making sure that Erika had regained her footing, she then unhooked the girl's wrists from the overhead restraints. On wobbly legs, the nude brunette straightened up, pressing her hands between her thighs as an occasional tremor rippled through her exquisite body.

Through Mistress Shannon's black mask, there was an unmistakable gleam in her green eyes as she sauntered across the room toward me. As she drew close, she let the crop dangle from her wrist and reached out to curl one hand around my twitching shaft, squeezing firmly. The reddish haired mistress started to post up and down while Mistress Carolyn circled around Erika to stand before her. With her boots planted well apart, I could see the plump lips of the tall blonde as they hung down between her parted thighs.

Placing both hands on the slumped shoulders of the nude girl, she purposefully pushed down, forcing Erika to kneel on the floor. As she towered over her, Mistress Carolyn inched forward, sliding her booted feet even farther apart until she straddled my trainer's face.

"Tongue."

Since I saw Erika's hands glide up the backs of the blonde's pale thighs, I assumed the kneeling girl obeyed. Clinching her butt, Mistress Carolyn thrust her hips forward and cupped the back of the brunette's head, presumably holding the girl's tongue firmly in her crotch. As I watched the leather clad blonde hump her face, Mistress Shannon continued to pump my bloated hard-on. It didn't take long for either action to take effect. My cock started to leak, and Mistress Carolyn began to climax

As I dripped on the floor, the regal blonde cried out and pounded the girl's face. A powerful orgasm wracked her body, and from my viewpoint, I could see the sides of her magnificent breasts bouncing freely above the leather corset as she gave herself over to the violent spasms. My own breathing grew ragged and I started to thrust against the steady pumping Mistress Shannon was giving my seeping hard-on.

A sharp smack on my butt snapped my concentration.

"No more of that."

The auburn haired brunette abruptly released my cock, leaving it to twitch and jerk as it jutted out before me, the rounded end shiny with oozing fluid. Finished grinding her hips into Erika's mouth, Mistress Carolyn withdrew and turned to face me. Opening her thighs, she reached down to spread her pussy, showing me just how inflamed the reddened lips of her dripping flower were.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers