All Comments on 'WVC Ch. 28: The Photography Class'

by gupiao

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was rather erotic. There was a nice balance between using him as a object and taking care of him as a human being. That is what makes such scenes enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really liked the first 10 or so stories. Seemed like a fun series of teasing and denial, but seems like too much physical abuse for my taste. I wish it would go back old fun and playful story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Taking care of him as a human being ? ?

Where ? I must have missed that bit .

He recovered very quickly from his assault . ( Ch.26 )

Sirbeast1269Sirbeast1269over 7 years ago
where's the chapter?

Was planning on reading this chapter on 8/12/2016 but it's not here it's blank just the title and nothing else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To Sirbeast

happens a lot on lit. People write a story and then lose interest in finishing it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

More breast fixation. Same old same old giant cock starting to weep pre-cum, fascinating and exciting the girls and women. What did the whipping have to do with the photography class? Why not make Bill do some oral pleasuring of the two dominant mistresses? How could his ass take more whipping if he was bruised and welted less than a week earlier? Why not peg him while you’re at it — that would really show how dominant the mistresses can be? To really frustrate him and prevent unauthorized Ejaculation’s, he should be locked up in a chastity device, shouldn’t he? It seems the bondage and discipline is half-hearted in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous