WVC Ch. 28: The Photography Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Although our model is quite experienced in posing for drawing classes, this will be his first time posing for a photography session."

After bending over a small stereo system on the nearest table, Ms. Redmond straightened up and took off her glasses, laying them down beside the stereo. As soft jazz began to filter through the room, she began to pull on a black leather mask. Unlike mine, it completely covered her head and upper face, although it left her mouth and chin exposed. With her short blonde hair tucked underneath the mask, only the gentle swell of her breasts and the sharp points of her nipples through the thin material of her robe betrayed her sex. With her dark brown eyes glittering behind the black leather, she smiled as she drew closer.

"I want you to take a deep breath and relax."

As I followed her instructions, she let her gaze trail down my body, nodding approvingly.

"Good. Now close your eyes and let your body move to the music."

Taking another deep breath, I shut my eyes and tried to ignore the beams of light focused on me. Slowly, I began to sway, dancing in place as I concentrated on the rhythmic beat. Because of the restraints binding my wrists and ankles, the only part of my body that really had any freedom was my torso, particularly my hips.

"Excellent! Just let go and feel the music."

As I tried to move in place, I only thing I could really feel was the bulging pouch swinging freely back and forth between my thighs. Keeping my eyes tightly closed, I heard the sound of chairs scraping the floor and then I sensed the students moving up onto the stage, closing in around me. Light flashes began popping, in front of me, off to my side, all around.

"That's it. Keep your eyes closed and let yourself go. See how far you can move to the music."

The jazz changed and became more energetic, faster and with a heavier beat. Encouraged by her words and feeling bold with my eyes squeezed shut behind the mask, I gyrated my hips, swaying from side to side and thrusting my bobbing hard-on out in front of me. The students responded, snapping of their cameras more rapidly as I danced, pumping my hips and vigorously bouncing the distended pouch up and down. Under the heat of the lights, my increasingly enthusiastic dancing caused me to start sweating. I could feel the beads rolling down my face out from under the leather mask as I continued swing my hips.

"Excellent! Now, keep your eyes closed while I attach more of your costume."

More of my costume? What else could there be?

As the music changed again, slowing down and becoming more sensuous, I followed the slackened pace and reduced my movements. As I sensed her hovering right in front of me, I kept the rhythm steady, swaying my hips from side to side. The flashes of light and the camera clicks didn't stop, so the students must be photographing her as well. And when she licked my left nipple, I jumped but kept my eyes closed, just as she'd instructed. As the professor sucked my button between her lips, I caught my breath and kept moving, more subdued now as she flicked it with her slippery tongue.

Feeling my nipple start to respond to her attention, burgeoning in her mouth, I shivered. When the nub finally stiffened between her lips, she spit it out and took the rigid tip between her fingers, pinching it, squeezing it, rolling it back and forth. Satisfied that the excited button couldn't swell any more, she let go and attached a clip to the tender point.

This time I yelped in pain, still keeping my eyes scrunched together as I jerked against the restraints, which set the weight bouncing and sent a sharp jolt of electricity down to the base of my cock. Firmly attached now, the swinging weight tugged on the super sensitive nub as the professor smacked me. Startled by her sudden attack, I just stood there as she first slapped my cheek. Then she followed with a sharp whack on my lower abdomen, just above the waistband of my bobbing pouch. Recoiling from that blow sent my jutting cock into another round of wild gyrations, which in turn set off another flurry of rapid clicking and camera flashes.

"Unless I give you permission, don't you dare move! Do you understand?"

With my eyes still shut, I nodded.

"Yes Ma'am."

Passively, I stood with the spreader bar keeping my feet well apart and my arms stretched overhead as Ms. Redmond repeated the procedure on my other nipple. Licking and sucking until it was firmly erect, she then pinched and pulled on that button until she was satisfied that it was as stiff as possible. This time when she fastened a weighted clip onto the excited tip, I didn't move a muscle.

"Much better. Now you may open your eyes."

The masked teacher was still standing in front of me, but she'd discarded her robe. I stared at her black leather corset, cut high up on her narrow hips, revealing her smoothly shaven pubic mound and the bright pink lips glistening below. Her firm breasts stood high and proud, bared by the upper edge of her corset, her surprisingly large nipples hard and erect with each pinkish brown circle sporting a shiny jeweled ring. My rigid cock bobbed enthusiastically, sending ripples through the loose pouch. Crowded around us, the students kept shooting, the lights flashing with each snap of the cameras.

I ignored them as Ms. Redmond stepped closer, holding my gaze as she grinned. Letting her fingers trail down the front of my torso, gliding between my pectoral muscles and the pair of small chains that hung from my nipples, she traced the broad leather strap that disappeared beneath the waistband of my G-string. Brushing her fingertips lightly over the spot where she'd smacked me, she broke her stare to look down at her hand. Tapping the reddened mark meaningfully, she whispered as the students continued to photograph both of us.

"You're going to obey me for the rest of the class, right?"

"Yes Ma'am"

Still keeping her brown eyes focused below my waist, she slipped the tips of her fingers just under the taut elastic and started to slide them back and forth, edging the tight band out away from my lower abdomen. I caught my breath. Was she going to yank it down and totally expose my raging hard-on?

"From now on, I want you to keep your eyes open. I want you to see what's going to happen to you."

Snapping the red waistband back into place, she spun on her heels and walked purposefully to one of the side tables. I admired the way her slim hips swayed back and forth, her bare ass cheeks revolving atop her sleek thighs. Even though some of the girls took her place in front so they could shoot close-ups of my trembling pouch, my eyes were only on the leather clad blonde.

After retrieving a riding crop, she turned back to face me. With a sly smile on her face, she flicked the end of her whip against the side of her high boot. The sound of the snap of leather on leather definitely caught my attention, and my stiff cock jerked higher. After strolling back across the stage, she slid the soft tip of the crop under my chin. Moving it lower as the camera flashes kept coming, she tapped the clips attached to my nipples, sending the weighted chains swinging and harsh shocks directly into my crotch. But I didn't flinch. Nodding in approval, she trailed the supple leather down my chest and across my abdomen until she reached the tightened waistband.

I held my breath as she traced the top edge of my quivering thong, running the leather crop back and forth along the elastic before she moved lower. Sliding the flexible tip down the side of my straining pouch, she caressed the underside of my swollen balls and then back up the other leg, outlining the edges of the shiny triangle. Then she tapped the end of my protruding pole, bouncing it lightly up and down.

Slipping the end of her crop under the trembling G-string, the leather clad instructor blonde lifted my rigid pole high into the air. Suddenly, I noticed the wet spot at the very tip of my throbbing hard-on, darkening the red cloth. The lubricating fluid flowing out of my cockhead had drenched the thin material. As the professor slid the black leather all around the engorged bulb, pressing the soaked nylon against the curves of my trembling cock, the shape and size of my raging erection became clearly visible. Watching closely, she tapped the rounded knob again and stated the obvious.

"It appears that our model has become sexually aroused."

Dropping her camera down to her side, the black girl bent over to examine my projecting pouch more closely, ignoring the other students as they kept snapping photographs. I wondered if Regina recognized me. And she must have known that she was close enough to my twitching G-string that she was likely to be included in the pictures.

"He's got a really big dick."

That sent the Gang of Three into a fit of barely suppressed giggles as the black girl glanced slyly up at me. She started to say something else, then changed her mind as her Hispanic friend saw an opportunity and took advantage. Kneeling on the floor between my widely parted legs, she aimed her Nikon upward, making certain to capture both my swollen pouch and Regina's smiling face in the frame. Ms. Redmond tapped the bloated end of my cock, sending the darkened spot on the thong bobbing up and down, and almost hitting the black girl in the chin. The cameras flashed.

"Is he going to lose the suit?"

Ignoring the question, the masked professor batted my hard-on again, a little harder this time. That set it bouncing wildly, threatening to escape the loose confines of the suit as the pace of flashing lights accelerated.

"We'd really like to see him nude."

Ms. Redmond still didn't respond, tapping the bloated knob in time to the slow beat of the music. The black girl had stopped any pretense of taking pictures, her dark eyes wide as she studied my swaying cock, now clearly revealed in the clinging material. As she leaned closer, the top edge of her t-shirt fell forward and gaped open, exposing the deep valley between her full breasts.

"Wow! His dick is really leaking a lot. Look how wet his suit is."

Like almost everyone else in the room, I looked down. The spot had grown. My dripping cockhead had saturated nearly all of the front of the wobbly G-string.

"Umm, yes. Apparently his penis does generate a lot of lubricating fluid."

Abandoning my trembling front of my thong, the photography professor began to flick the crop lightly against my lower abdomen, just above the edge of the taut waistband. I tried to stand still and resist the impulse to jerk away, but as she increased the intensity of her blows, and I couldn't withstand the assault. Each thwack of her whip sent my jutting erection into a series of wild gyrations. With their flashing cameras, the students captured every bouncing, swinging moment as Ms. Redmond circled the area around my crotch with her riding crop, snapping it across my thighs, on the outside of my hips, even flipping it up between my spread legs to land squarely on the underside of my balls. That last one really stung, and I reacted by jerking my hips up, causing my stiff cock to bounce violently up and down.

Stopping abruptly, she glared at me from behind the mask.

"Did I give you permission to move?"

I swallowed, feeling the tingling going from my pinched nipples all the way down to the base of my cock.

"No Ma'am."

"Then be still."

Turning her attention to the chains attached to my nipples, Ms. Redmond applied the crop to the bobbing weights, tapping one and then the other, causing the range of motion to increase until they were swinging back and forth in a full half circle, rising until they were parallel to the platform. Tears streamed down my cheeks, but I didn't cry out or budge, holding my position as the cameras kept flashing.

As the heavy weights continued to swing, tugging on my aching buttons, she stopped and leaned close, sticking her tongue out. The pace of the camera clicks sped up as she licked the sensitive tip of my right nipple as it extended beyond the edge of the metal clip. I sighed as she bathed the swollen nub with her saliva, taking the rigid button between her lips and tenderly nursing on it. The students kept photographing us as she repeated the process with my left one.

Smiling slyly, she pulled her head back as she raised her crop until it was sticking up in front of my face. Holding my gaze, she lowered the leather against my nose, lightly tapping me before she slid it farther down, running the black leather back and forth across my lips. Reflexively, I opened my lips and she gently pushed the soft end inside. After sliding it in and out several times, she withdrew the dampened tip and trailed it farther down my torso, drawing a moist line on my bare skin.

As Ms. Redmond dropped her gaze to my chest, she located the erect button of my left nipple with the wet end of the crop and tapped it experimentally. Still staring at her target, she began tattooing the stiff nub with the black leather, gently at first, then picking up the intensity until she was really smacking the rigid tip. This time, I gasped under her steady assault, finally wincing at a particularly wicked blow and involuntarily jerking away.

With her eyes flashing, she grabbed the metal ring on the body harness and yanked me closer. Through clenched teeth, she hissed as the cameras kept popping.

"It seems you have a problem following my instructions. Didn't I tell you not to move?"

I swallowed, feeling my jutting cock throbbing urgently inside the flimsy G-string, the double rings keeping me adamantly erect.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Since you're having difficulty obeying me --"

Releasing her grip, she left her sentence unfinished and shoved me backwards. Stalking angrily back to the table, she tossed the riding crop onto the surface and picked up another whip. As she swung it ominously back and forth, the longish strands swishing in the air, she glanced toward the door and made eye contact another woman, a regal looking blonde wearing a severe black business suit.

I hadn't realized anyone else had entered the room. I'd been too preoccupied with Ms. Redmond and the seven photography students. The new arrival was very tall, probably taller than the masked instructor. With her arms crossed over what appeared to be a substantial chest, she stood with her high heeled feet spread apart, watching the scene unfold around me on the raised platform.

Her ash blonde hair was swept up onto the top of her head, and she wore a black business suit that contrasted sharply with her pale skin. The skirt was short and tight, clinging to her wide hips while the short sleeved jacket was buttoned up the front of her chest. Encased in sheer stockings, her shapely calves stretched the skirt material snugly across her thighs. The black dress shoes had a very high heel, emphasizing her imposing height.

As I was gazing across the classroom evaluating the elegant looking blonde, Ms. Redmond had circled behind me, swinging the new whip. As the students kept shooting, I heard the air swish before I felt the strands splay across my bare ass cheeks, the leather tips biting into my skin. I cried out and thrust my hips forward, sending the loose pouch between my legs bouncing wildly up and down The cameras flashed, trying to capture every bobbing movement.

Gulping air as I hung against the chains overhead, I felt the warmth of her body on my back as she drew close. Whispering in my ear, she let the stiff tips of her pierced nipples brush lightly across my shoulders.

"I told you to be still. You didn't follow my directions, did you?"

"No Ma'am. I didn't, but I couldn't help it."

She was silent for a moment, rubbing the warm metal of her nipple rings back and forth across my skin. I felt her hands glide down the sides of my torso, sliding around my waist onto my lower abdomen, pulling my ass back against her bare crotch. The heat coming from between her legs was unmistakable. As the students leaned in to focus on my swaying pouch, she ran her fingers lightly across the elastic waistband, fingertips dipping inside. I caught my breath as the students kept shooting.

With her thumbs above the waistband and all of her fingers just beneath the flimsy nylon, she pressed my hips back against hers, and began to sway to the soft jazz. Side to side, she forced me to keep time to the insistent beat. Her voice was too low for the students to hear.

"Since you can't seem to control yourself from moving, let's see you dance some more."

I assumed that she meant to dance together, with her fingers hovering near the base of my raging erection, and we did start off that way. But then the music changed, picking up the pace and gradually becoming wilder. When she pulled her fingers out of my thong and stepped back away from me, I should have guessed what would happen next. But the first stinging blow was still a surprise.

I yelped and thrust my drenched G-string out toward the delighted students. As my stiff cock bounced vigorously up and down, Ms. Redmond flailed away on my defenseless butt, landing one sharp smack after another. Rising up onto my toes, I tried to avoid her relentless assault, bobbing and weaving, not knowing when or exactly where she was going to direct the snapping strand of leather on my ass. The girls kept shooting. Some aimed their cameras on the teacher behind me and others attempted to get us both in the picture, but most of the lenses were focused on the wildly swinging pouch between my outstretched thighs.

Finally, she stopped. Tears were streaming down my face, emerging from under the black mask, dribbling down my cheeks and dripping off my chin to land on the wooden platform below. Fearfully, I waited to see what was next, my chest rising and falling as I gasped for air and my raging erection pulsing urgently beneath soaking wet nylon.

I jumped as she gently slid her hand onto my flaming butt, caressing the blazing skin, tender from the whip. Panting from her exertions, Ms. Redmond continued to palm my ass, softly massaging the sensitive surface. The very pretty brunette who'd I'd met early in the semester dropped her Nikon to her side, her blue eyes wide as she stared down at the tented cloth of my swollen thong.

"Wow! You really got him dancing."

As her blonde friend knelt on the floor and pointed her camera up at my twitching pouch, I suddenly remembered their names, Madison and Ashley. But I couldn't recall which was which. Now that I was stationary, the girls inched closer, taking more pictures of the trembling G-string. The blonde was so close that she nearly bumped the end of my protruding hard-on with her camera lens.

As Ms. Redmond let her fingers trail down into the valley between my ass cheeks, I shivered under her soft touch. Sliding lower, she pushed the elastic strap aside to tease my puckered hole as she agreed with the pretty brunette.

"You're right, Madison. He was definitely an animated dancer."

Still focusing her Nikon at the throbbing pole that jutted eagerly against the saturated pouch of my suit, the blonde Ashley asked.

"So are we going to get to photograph him nude?"

As the teacher fingered my sphincter, I caught my breath. I felt her brush her stiff nipples across my back before answering.

"Not tonight, girls. We're already past time for the class to end, aren't we?"

She kept teasing my ass as the tall brunette from the Gang of Three, Blair lowered her camera to check her watch. She was the one with the Pentax.

"Yeah. You're right, Ms. Redmond."

The girls were reluctant to retreat from the stage, especially since their instructor showed no sign of wanting the session to end. Whitney, the chesty leader of the Gang had a glint in her blue eyes as she asked.