WVC Ch. 28: The Photography Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can he come back for another session?"

That seemed to be a popular suggestion as a number of the students agreed.

"That would be great, Ms. Redmond!"

"Can he, please?"

"How about next week?"

Withdrawing her finger, the leather clad teacher patted my butt affectionately as she strolled downstage, herding the girls off the platform. The majestic looking blonde stood off to one side, watching.

"We'll see."

Ms. Redmond was noncommittal as she drew the black curtains shut, leaving me alone on the raised stage, still strung up and twisting in the air. The soft jazz was still pulsing in the classroom, but I heard the door open and close several times, presumably as the coeds left. After a few moments, the blonde instructor yanked open the curtain and joined me onstage. Other than discarding her mask, she wore the same costume.

As she stepped up onto the platform, I caught a glimpse of her exposed pussy lips, now reddened and noticeably moist and plump. The heat from the leather mask had flattened her short hair, and she tousled it with one hand as she approached. Behind her, the regal blonde in the business suit followed, flashing a long expanse of slim thigh as she lifted her tight skirt to mount the stage. My cock remained hard and stiff, quivering inside the flimsy nylon.

Stopping directly in front of me, she gazed down at the trembling pouch.

"He's got too much freedom of movement."

Sounding vaguely familiar to me, her soft voice had a clear tone to it, almost like she was a trained singer,

"We can attach his ankles to the floor."

"That should work. He needs to be held really still."

As the instructor bent over to flip open a pair of two metal covers in the wooden platform that hid a two heavy duty D rings, the other woman strolled over to one of the tables, casually unbuttoning her black jacket. She looked young, perhaps only a few years older than I was. I was certain that I'd seen her recently, but I couldn't remember where.

After releasing my ankles from the spreader bar, Ms. Redmond loosened the rope overhead so I could walk. As she guided me toward the front of the stage, I staggered the few steps until I stood between the widely separated D-rings. As the leather clad blonde hurried to the table to retrieve a couple of short links of chain, the newcomer leisurely shed her jacket, arching her back to slide it off her broad shoulders and down her arms. Her movement thrust out her chest toward me, her substantial breasts straining against the white cotton of her tailored blouse and causing wide gaps to appear between the over matched buttons. My rigid cock jerked upward, rippling the shiny cloth of the G-string.

"Any marks still on his back?"

The questions was directed to Ms. Redmond as she returned to where I stood, my arms still raised above my shoulders as I admired the way her small breasts jutted out over the black leather corset. Shaking her head, she sank to the platform beside me.

"None."

Nodding with satisfaction, the tall blonde watched as Ms. Redmond fastened one chain to the nearest D-ring and then stretched it to connect with the leather cuff around my ankle.

"Good."

As the leather clad teacher slid on the platform around behind me, the other woman turned away to riffle through the implements scattered on the table.

"What about his dick?"

"Nothing there either."

As Ms. Redmond bent over other D-ring and clipped the second chain to it, I realized that I would have to spread my legs much wider apart for the cuff on my left ankle to reach. The spreader bar had probably been only 18 inches long, while the distance between the D-rings was closer to 3 feet. After retrieving a small whip, the regal looking blonde turned back to us, letting the supple leather strands slide through her fingers.

"Excellent."

As she strolled across the stage toward us, she swung the whip lazily back and forth. I realized that the top button of her blouse had become undone, but that did little to relieve the tension her large breasts exerted on the white cotton. Coming to stand just a couple of feet in front of me, she steadily looked into my eyes before deliberately dropping her gaze down to my quivering pouch as it projected out toward her. Ms. Redmond started to ease my left foot into position so she could fasten the leather cuff to the chain when the taller woman stopped her.

"You'll need to relieve him of his suit."

Without a word, the instructor reached up and carefully pulled the elastic waistband down, peeling the sodden material off and revealing my throbbing hard-on. Freed of the loose G-string, my stiff cock swung back and forth, now a deep purple hue in sharp contrast to the bright red nylon stretched over my swollen balls. The pair of metal rings had done their work, one squeezing the base of the rigid shaft while the other circled my bloated balls.

Sliding the tiny thong down my legs, the kneeling woman held it steady so I could step out it, which set my jutting pole swinging wildly. Since my right foot was firmly fastened to the floor, she just left the drenched bit of cloth draped over the cuff around my ankle.

The newcomer stepped closer, holding the whip high between us and letting the soft tips trail across my trembling cock. Tapping the inside of my ankle, Ms. Redmond had me shuffle my free foot closer to the end of the chain so she could attach it. Obeying her unspoken instruction sent my raging hard-on bobbing up and down, energetically bouncing against the underside of the dangling tendrils of the small whip. It was almost like I was asking for the tall blonde to use it on me, on my protruding cock.

Once the instructor had secured my ankles far apart, she rose from the floor and disappeared behind me. Adjusting the overhead rope, she lowered the bar so that it rested across my shoulders. Working behind me, she unclipped my wrists from the metal rod and let it drop abruptly to the wooden stage. I jumped at the sudden thump, sending my stiff cock bobbing once more, lightly hitting the limp strands of the whip that the majestic blonde held. In her high heels and with my feet spread so wide, she towered over me. Still watching my excited pole jerk and twitch, she spoke softly.

"Do you know who I am, Bill?"

Obviously, she knew who I was. Swallowing before I replied, I shook my head and found myself staring directly at her massive chest. There a faint pink shade beneath the white cotton I hadn't noticed before.

"No Ma'am."

"You may call me Miss Michaels."

"Yes Ma'am, uh - Miss Michaels."

She let the leather strands play up and down the length of my hard-on, paying particular attention the rounded bulb, teasing my shiny skin with the feathery tips. As she continued to play with my engorged cockhead, Ms. Redmond stood up and raised my wrists back overhead, clipping them together and attaching them the end of the thick rope. The sound of her heels echoed on the wooden floor as she returned to the back of the platform. She began to hoist my bound wrists higher in the air as Miss Michaels lifted the soft leather strands before letting them drop on the top of my protruding hard-on. It tickled more than anything else.

"I'm glad you agreed to help us."

Agreed? With my arms stretched high in the air and my legs splayed wide apart, I was in no position to disagree.

"Ummm. Sure."

The clicking of Ms. Redmond's heels announced her return as the tall blonde raised the whip higher. When she brought it down across the top of my twitching cock, it had a little more bite and I winced. I was truly immobilized.

With her firm breasts projecting out over the top of the black leather, the shorthaired teacher joined the taller woman in front of me, staring down at my jutting cock, still bobbing up and down from the surprisingly gentle whip stroke. Without lifting her steady gaze, Miss Michaels handed over the leather whip.

"We don't have a lot time, Eva. With his feet spread this far apart, he'll soon get leg cramps."

Briefly, her bright blue eyes flickered up to meet mine.

"Let us know, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am, uh -- Miss Michaels."

Experimentally, Eva Redmond swung the small whip back and forth. I didn't have to wonder what her target would be. It was trembling in eager anticipation, pointing directly at the two blondes.

"Start slow. Easy strokes so you can build up from there, just like you would with a woman's pussy."

Her brown eyes wide, the leather clad blonde still hesitated, swishing the black leather strands. After another long moment, Miss Michaels spoke again. But this time it was a command.

"Whip his dick, Eva. Now!"

The teacher and I both inhaled together as she swung the whip up as high as her shoulder. As she brought it down, the tips of the tendrils struck the upper portion of my shaft, just below the metal ring that circled the base. If she'd been aiming at my exposed cockhead, she was off target.

"Again. Hit the head of his dick.'

Focused intently on her target, Ms. Redmond didn't hesitate this time, swinging the leather strands higher, up above her shoulders before she brought it down. Her aim was better too. It was a bullseye, and I winced under the direct blow, a reflex action causing my hips to jerk backward. But the restraints kept me from moving more than a couple of inches.

"Better. Again."

As she raised the whip higher still, over her head this time, I saw a glint in her brown eyes that I hadn't noticed before, one that had me concerned as she delivered a third blow. As before, she was squarely on target, giving my shiny cockhead a stinging smack with the ends of the leather strands. I couldn't help it. I cried out and pulled my defenseless hard-on back as far as I could manage.

With a sigh, Miss Michaels stepped in front of the other woman and took the whip. As she swung it lazily back and forth, she hiked up her short skirt so she could spread her high heels wider apart, baring her muscular thighs almost up to her crotch. Staring at her, I realized that another button on her tight blouse had become undone, revealing the soft creamy swell of her upper chest. My cock twitched higher in appreciation.

"The object here is not to hurt him."

Swinging the black leather in a broader arc, she let the tendrils fall across the top of my straining knob. I shivered at the contact, but I didn't recoil from the much softer blow.

"The object is to tease him right to the edge."

As the next stroke landed, it just a bit harder, but not enough the cause me to pull away. With her free hand, the towering blonde reached up and released one more struggling button of her tight blouse. The lacy edges of a well filled pink bra peeked at me. I licked my lips as she lifted the whip once more.

"And if you do it right --"

And she left it fall, expertly curling the leather tendrils over the flaming bulb. In response to this whip stroke, I stretched against my restraints, shoving my hips forward and to thrust my quivering cock out toward her. Her eyes lit up.

"There! You see that?"

When she delivered another light smack with the whip and the strands snaked all around my taut cockhead, I did it again, trying to hump the biting ends of the black leather. As my trembling pole jounced up and down, the blonde teacher exclaimed.

"Wow!"

"That's what you want. You want him to shove his dick up against the whip, just like that, trying to get off. Of course, you don't let him cum. You just keep him teetering on the edge."

Grinning at the shorter woman, Miss Michaels handed her back the whip.

"Now you try it again."

There was a fierce determination in Ms. Redmond's eyes as she flexed the black leather.

"Let the weight of the whip do most of the work, Eva."

Jaws clenched and bare nipples pulsing urgently, she nodded as she mimicked the taller woman and swung the whip up. I caught my breath and waited. The tendrils fell across the dark purple knob, perfectly placed so the tips lightly smacked the shiny skin and sent my jutting hard-on bobbing up and down. Miss Michaels nodded approvingly.

"That's it. Now try it again."

This time as she swung the black leather up over her shoulders, I pushed my hips slightly forward, offering her a better target. And once more, she scored a direct hit, setting my rigid pole in motion.

"Eva, I think you've got it. See how close you can get him to orgasm just by whipping his dick."

After she watched the leather clad blonde land another bullseye on my inflamed cockhead, Miss Michaels sauntered back to the table with her short skirt still hiked well above her knees. With her back to us, she shrugged the white blouse off her broad shoulders and tossed it onto the table. A sturdy pink bra strap bisected her back while a pair of narrow ones snaked over the curve of her shoulders.

Picking up another whip, she turned back to us. Despite having the bare breasted photography professor in front of me flailing away at my exposed hard-on, my eyes were on the tall blonde. Pale creamy flesh spilled from both sides of the over matched bra cups, jiggling with each step as she strolled back across the stage. By now, Ms. Redmond had found her rhythm, swatting my stiff pole with authority. Unconsciously, I matched her pace, thrusting against my restraints to angle my hips up toward her and raise my cock to receive every tantalizing blow. Smiling broadly, Miss Michaels paused to watch, holding the whip handle in one hand while caressing the supple leather strands with the other.

"Very nicely done, Eva. You can also whip his dick on the underside, like this."

Stepping aside to give the taller woman room, Ms. Redmond crossed her arms just below her breasts while she watched, lifting the perky nipples up so the overhead lights glinted off their shiny metal adornment. Unfurling the black strands, the majestic blonde swung the whip back and forth, getting a feel for the heavier weight and extended length. Expertly, she swung the whip up between my splayed legs so that the flexible ends wrapped around my thickened shaft. I shivered at the contact, but made no effort to recoil from the blow.

"See? If you do it right, it will take him right to the edge of an orgasm this way too."

Looking dubious, the short haired teacher stepped closer and began to swing her whip.

"What about his balls? Aren't they really vulnerable hanging down underneath him?"

"Normally, yes. But remember that he's wearing a ball pouch, and even that little bit of cloth gives him some protection."

"Oh. Okay."

Gazing doubtfully down at my quivering hard-on, Ms. Redmond swung the small whip up and lightly smacked the rigid pole as it stuck straight out toward her. I exhaled in relief. Being a smaller whip, the gentle stroke she delivered was little more than a tickle.

"He can take more than that.

To show her just how much, Miss Michaels put her whip back in motion, smacking the underside of my bloated cock with a little more authority. I winced in response, but kept my hips still. Glancing down, I watched my raging hard-on bounce freely. The ring around the base of my shaft had squeezed it so tightly that the entire stalk had turned a deep purple, with the thick veins along the sides bulging ominously.

Swinging her smaller whip again, the bare breasted teacher landed another direct hit, firmer this time and my distended pole bobbed higher up into the air. Nodding with approval, Miss Michaels gestured with her whip toward the end of my rounded bulb.

"Keep an eye on the tip of his dick."

Letting her whip hang limply down by her side, Ms. Redmond leaned over and peered curiously at the shiny knob.

"What am I looking for?"

"You see how wide open his cockhole is?"

Examining the gaping slit, she nodded.

"When he starts to leak, let me know."

Coiling the strands of the whip in her free hand, the taller blonde turned to go.

"Where are you going?"

The tall blonde paused, a sly grin crossing her attractive face as her blue eyes met mine.

"I'm going to warm up his butt. You keep whipping his dick."

As Miss Michaels sauntered out of sight behind me, the shorter woman stepped back and unfurled the smaller whip. After swinging it back and forth, she aimed it up between my splayed open legs, snapping the ends against the underside of my trembling cock. I jerked in response, sending it bobbing wildly. I think she was feeling more confident. But I didn't have time to evaluate her growing self-assurance as the first stroke across my bare butt captured my attention. Miss Michaels suffered no such lack of confidence.

Despite the limited range the restraints gave me, I thrust my hips forward, trying to avoid the next stinging blow from behind. Ms. Redmond took advantage of the jutting target that I offered her, angling the strands of her whip upward and landing another direct hit on my bloated pole. This time I cried and pulled back, just in time to receive the second sharp smack on my exposed ass from the unseen blonde.

Reversing the direction of her stroke, the leather clad blonde began to swing her whip in a circle, making a full revolution so that the black tendrils crashed down on the upper surface of my straining hard-on and the flexible ends wrapped around the engorged bulb. I yelped as the tips bit into my tender skin.

Back and forth like a ping pong ball, they bounced me, first establishing a rhythm and then gradually increasing the pace. Tears begin streaming down my face again, emerging from under the leather mask and coating my cheeks. As the teacher labored in front of me, flailing away on my purplish cock, I couldn't help but admire her firm breasts, high and shallow on her chest, riding proudly above the black corset and crowned with fiercely erect nipples, large and pinkish brown, decorated with the glittering metal.

After a few minutes of this, I realized a gradual change had occurred. Instead of attempting to evade the dueling whips, I found that I was now adjusting my hips and rising to meet each stroke. As Ms. Redmond swung her whip in the freewheeling circle, I stretched out toward her and lifted my hips as I high as I could, offering my bouncing hard-on up to the stinging tips. And after the blow, I arched my lower back and thrust my butt back to receive Miss Michaels' longer, more powerful whip.

"Stop!"

Surprised by the sudden outburst, the photography professor complied, her bare chest heaving as she panted, the swollen nipples pulsing urgently in the spotlights. Caught up in an approaching climax, I kept struggling against the restraints, pushing my hips forward and back, my gleaming cock bobbing vigorously as I humped the air in front of me. When the taller blonde emerged from behind me, I saw that she was breathing heavily as well. Swinging the black leather whip, Miss Michaels strolled around to stand right in front of me. I blinked. She'd discarded her skirt, wearing only a tiny pair of pink panties on her ample hips. As I gawked at her stunning figure, she used her free hand to point at the tip of my quivering cock.

"See that? He's leaking."

Tearing my eyes away from her exquisite form, I saw that she was correct. The rounded end of my knob was shiny with lubricating fluid.

"Did he cum?"

Ms. Redmond was standing with her mouth open, starring down at my throbbing pole. Draping the strands of her whip over the top of my trembling bulb, the taller blonde shook her head. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, staring at the imprints of enormous nipples, round and pink, pressing eagerly against the thin lace of her straining bra cups, pale flesh spilling over the edges of the stretched material. The tiny triangle between her thighs was pulled high and tight, outlining the plump lips of her pussy through the damp cloth.