WVC Ch. 29: The Gym 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"Just in time. Right, Bill?"

Looking at her as if I didn't know what she was talking about, I tried to minimize the sway of my nearly erect cock as I crossed the few steps to the leg curl machine and climbed on. As I settled face down on the cushioned pad, Brooke rearranged my hips, taking more time than was really necessary to rub my swelling pole back and forth across the taut surface. Once she was satisfied with my hip placement, I was surprised when the muscular blonde palmed both of my ass cheeks.

"Make sure and keep your hips in place. Too many people stick their butt up into the air when they do this exercise."

To make her point, she pressed my hips down firmly onto the machine, grinding my swollen crotch into the padded top. Turning my head to the side, I closed my eyes and bent my knees, pulling the weights up. As I continued with the series of leg contractions, Brooke took advantage of my slow deliberate rhythm to squeeze and massage my ass in between each repetition. As I paused before my second set, she became more vigorous, pushing my rounded muscles in wide circle so they were mashed firmly together and then pulled far apart. I wondered if our audience was still watching as she mauled my butt. Once I resumed the exercise, Brooke stopped the massage and just held me firmly in place until I was done. And then she gave my ass a sharp smack.

"Leg press next, right?"

Swinging my legs over the edge of the pad, I sat for a moment and tried to tug the end of my old t-shirt down to cover the bulge in my shorts. I didn't succeed very well. It was too short. As I stood up to cross to the next machine, I didn't glance at the two Club members, but I could feel their eyes on me.

Doing my best to ignore the swaying pole that jutted out against the gray cotton, I crossed to the leg press. As I settled on the machine and placed the bottoms of my tennis shoes on the metal plates, making sure that my swollen cock was hidden in my lap, I noticed that the tall redhead and her friend were whispering to two other girls. The newcomers were both shorter. One was a stocky black girl with twinkling eyes while the other was a pale blond with her long hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her pink leotard did nothing to hide a pair of high perky looking breasts. I was just about to start with Mya stopped me.

"Wait a second."

She winked at me as she stepped closer. Reaching up, the cute Asian adjusted the legs of my shorts, hiking them higher on my thighs until I felt cool air wash across the underside of my balls. Even without a glance down, I knew that the sneaky girl had arranged my workout shorts so that a good portion of my ball sac was exposed. I started to object, but the stern look on Brooke's face cut me off.

"What are you waiting for, Bill? Get started."

So I began, pressing the weights forward and extending my legs straight out in front of me, feeling the hem of my pants leg ride higher with each rep, and baring more of my shaved balls. I halted to catch my breath, and Brooke nodded approvingly.

"Are you feeling it in your lower abdominals?"

Before I could answer, Mya stepped closer and slipped her hand down into my lap, brushing against the rounded head of my cock. With the exertion of the first set, my budding hard-on had begun to deflate as the blood flowed out of my crotch and into my legs muscles. But with the cute Asian pressing my stomach near the base of my shaft, I suspected a rapid revival would be next.

"Feeling it here, right?"

There was a twinkle in her black eyes as I nodded in agreement and I started the second set. As I began, Tina and her friend drew closer with the two newcomers close behind. They jostled for position, four sets of eyes staring between my legs as Mya held my lower abdominals firmly in place. Although my cock did begin to engorge again, I completed the exercise before it was fully erect. After I dismounted the machine, I stretched my t-shirt down, vainly trying to cover the tented shorts as we moved toward the upper body machines.

"Do you want to start with the pullover?"

Brooke was already behind it, adjusting the weights. What didn't she know?

"Sure."

Plopping onto the seat, I reached back to slide my elbows on the pads as Mya helped me swing it into place across my abdomen.

"Don't arch your back.'

To remind me, she slid her hand between my back and the angled seat, flattening her palm just above the curve of my ass. With a grin across her tanned face, she murmured.

"Just to make sure."

As I began the set, I noticed that our entourage was growing. A fifth coed had joined the group watching us, a tall willowy blonde with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. With no covering to her sleeveless leotard, she displayed a pair of shallow breasts topped with tiny nipples poking stiffly through the gray nylon. She was carrying on an animated conversation with the shapely brunette.

Pumping away on the pullover machine, I concentrated on working my upper body. And after the first set, I was somewhat surprised to realize that my near erection had pretty much wilted, despite all the visual stimulation. That's what usually happened during my workouts. I tried to focus on the individual exercises and minimize the distractions, keeping blood surging in all parts of my body, except my crotch. And even the Mya's hand sliding lower until she cupped my butt didn't reverse the blood flow.

When I stood up, the disappointment on the girls' faces was obvious. I glanced down and saw that my cock had become subdued enough that my bulge was barely evident.

The rest of my upper body workout went quickly. First was the fly machine, both for my chest and back. Then we moved to the pull down with the sturdy blonde making certain that I kept my elbows angled well behind me. Then came the deltoid machine and we sailed through them all without any incidents. Even with the two attractive Club members helping, touching my body much more than was really necessary, my cock remained quiet. And I was getting a surprisingly good workout. The girls knew that they were doing and pushed me just enough. By the time I was ready for the bench press, I'd worked up a light sweat.

Still in charge, Brooke strode past the incline press to stand over the old fashioned bench. Grinning broadly, she nodded down at the padded surface.

"Lie down. We're going to use this one today."

Shrugging my shoulders, I sat down on the bench, noting that the audience had begun to thin out. Tina and her shapely friend had drifted away, chatting with a curly haired brunette who was much shorter than either one of them. Although they cast an occasional glance in my direction, it was clear that I was not the topic of conversation. The other three coeds had disappeared entirely.

As I lay down, the cute Asian positioned herself at my head to spot me while Brooke eased between my thighs, nudging them further apart before I began. After checking the amount of weights on the bar to make sure they hadn't been too optimistic about my bench pressing ability, I gripped the iron. Taking a deep breath, I eyed the underside of Mya's amazingly firm breasts, torpedo shaped mounds that needed absolutely no support. So entranced was I by the girl's chest that I didn't realize just how open my thighs had become. Just as I began the first repetition, I felt Brooke rearrange my shorts, sliding the supple material higher up my legs until cool air washed across my cockhead.

When I hesitated, Mya urged me on.

"Stay focused, Bill."

So I did, grunting softly as I pushed the bar up toward her. On the third rep, my cock slipped out of the left leg of my shorts to hang down between my parted thighs. I started to stop and shift the bar to the supporting rack so I could reach down and cover my exposed cock. But Brooke gripped my knees and barked.

"Finish the set."

Mya agreed with her partner, her black eyes darting mischievously down to my crotch.

"Don't get distracted now."

Feeling the blonde's warm breath flow over my uncovered bulb, I wrapped my hands around the metal bar again. As Mya leaned over to assist me, the loose bottom of her cropped shirt to flapped open, away from her torso, baring the underside of her breasts all the way up to her brown nipples, right in my face. I could feel blood rushing below my waist, and my cock lengthening down my left thigh. Trying to concentrate, I grunted and pushed the weights, completing another rep.

"That's it, Bill. Just focus on your workout."

At the other end of the bench, Brooke nudged my knees farther apart, inching closer as she straddled the bench and pressed her smooth legs against the inside of my legs. As I began the next repetition, she sat down and slid both hands onto tops of my spread thighs, coming dangerously close to my partly exposed bulb. Trying to ignore her, I continued the set while the seated blonde rubbed her open palms up and down my thighs.

Just as I neared the end, huffing and puffing, she slid her fingertips into the leg openings and deftly flicked the soft cloth of my shorts higher. Feeling the cool air now on my freshly shaved balls, I heard a gasp. With my arms fully extended, I lifted my head off the bench and glanced down. The redhead and her busty friend were standing right behind Brooke, staring wide-eyed and opened mouthed at my totally exposed cock and balls.

"You pay attention to your workout, and I'll take care of this."

Leaning over, the stocky blonde curled one hand around the base of my thickened shaft. With Mya standing above me and steadying my grip, I paused and caught my breath.

"Don't hold your breath, Bill. We don't want you to pass out."

Right. As I exhaled and eased the weighted bar back down toward my chest, Brooke began to squeeze me. They were small ones at first, but it didn't take long until the muscular blonde was openly posting up and down my swelling pole. Not surprisingly, my cock responded, becoming hard and stiff in her firm grip, filling her hand and rising proudly up toward my stomach.

The crowd that had drifted away began to regroup, gathering around the bench. Tina and her partner had edged to my right side while the three girls that had spotted me earlier stood across from them, watching Brooke pump my now fully erect cock. Breathing heavily, I finished the first set and let the cute Asian help me set the bar on the stand. The amount of weight that the two Club members had me pushing was at my upper limit.

"He's got a really big dick."

Grasping my shaft at the base with one fist, Brooke pointed my raging hard-on up toward the ceiling as she reached lower to cup my balls in the palm of her other hand.

"Yeah, I guess he does."

As her brunette friend gazed down at my crotch, Tina asked.

"Is this a private workout? Or can we join?"

Brooke didn't look up, concentrating on posting slowly up and down my rigid pole as she cradled my balls.

"Maybe another time. Start the next set, Bill."

No one left as Mya assisted me with the bar. And everyone was totally silent as I grunted through the second series of reps. This time I struggled, totally distracted by Brooke steadily jacking my rigid cock. My pectoral muscles failed pretty quickly and panting heavily, I nodded to the girl standing over me. Mya helped me guide the weighted bar back onto the rack.

Once we'd secured the weights, I started to get up but the tawny Asian stopped me. Resting her hands on my shoulders, squatted down beside my head while the blonde continued to play with my hard-on. Smiling, she whispered to me as I turned to look at her.

"Take a breather."

More coeds had gathered around us. Although I didn't look up at their faces, at least three or four others had joined the growing circle around the bench, their lean legs visible behind Mya's head. Taking a deep breath, I exhaled audibly and closed my eyes as the muscular blonde began to roll my balls in her palm, pausing to grip them and pull the sac away from my torso, stretching the skin.

Smick, smick, smick - the familiar squishing sound was quite clear as the murmur of female voices and the clank of metal died down. As the lubricating juice kept streaming from my cockhole, I realized how quiet it had become in the normally loud room.

"He's got a gorgeous dick."

My eyes popped open, but I couldn't tell which of the standing girls had admired my cock. Lifting my head, I glanced down as Brooke paused to hold my dribbling hard-on, pointing it straight up into the air. With her fist tightly gripping the base of my shaft, it was as if she were holding my throbbing pole up for inspection. Round and full, the reddened bulb was nearly purple, the taut skin shiny from the clear fluid that oozed from the open slit at the tip.

"You think so?"

The chesty blonde looked doubtful as she gave my cock another slow stroke, squeezing as she pumped. Several girls agreed, nodding vigorously. Tina inched closer, finally stopping when her long legs pressed against the side of the bench.

"Yeah, it's long and really thick. Looks as if he really likes you playing with him. Are his balls full?"

Halting her leisurely pace up and down my swollen stalk, Brooke cradled my balls and thoughtfully bounced them in palm.

"Yeah. They feel heavy and bloated."

As she massaged my shoulders, Mya helpfully added.

"It's been more than a week since he ejaculated."

Tina's friend, the shapely brunette looked incredulous.

"How do you guys know that?"

Moving her hands farther down my body, the cute Asian cupped my chest muscles, rotating them in oversized circles as she giggled.

"He's in training, learning how to control his cock. Oh, excuse me. His penis."

She tweaked my nipples as Brooke rubbed the pad of her thumb back and forth across the leaking hole at the tip of my cockhead, teasing the slit to gape wide open. As she smeared the glistening liquid all around my engorged knob, she continued Mya's thought.

"We're part of the team that's working with him, training him, and today our job is to bring him right to the edge of a climax."

No surprise there. After a moment, the busty brunette had to ask.

"And then what?"

Glancing up at her, Brooke shrugged.

"That's it. We take him right to the edge, and make certain that he doesn't go any further.

The brunette wouldn't let it go.

"But isn't that frustrating to him? Won't he get blue balls?"

Shaking her head, the muscular blonde let me go and rearranged my shorts, tucking my dribbling hard-on back inside the soft cotton.

"Not my problem. That's why they call it 'training'."

Crooking her finger, Brooke motioned for me to get up.

"Come on, Bill. You still have two more exercises."

As I struggled to my feet, the shapely brunette stared at me, focusing on my face this time instead of between my legs. There was a look of recognition in her dark brown eyes that wasn't there before.

"Your name's 'Bill', right?"

Warily, I nodded.

"And you're in Professor Bernardi's Math class, right?"

Again I nodded in agreement, squinting at her pretty face, trying to recall her.

"We're in the same class together."

Boldly, she thrust out her hand as I stood there with my stiff cock jutting eagerly against the front of my shorts.

"I'm Mallory."

Since I struggled in math just to get a "C", I really didn't pay attention to the other students, even one as attractive as she was. Taking her offered hand, I murmured.

"Pleased to meet you."

I was unprepared by the strength of her grip and the force of her handshake. She shook my hand so vigorously that it caused my hard-on to bob up and down. Dropping her gaze to watch it, the attractive coed giggled as she covered her mouth with her other hand.

"Sorry."

Feeling a flush cross my face, I glanced down and saw that the fluid seeping out of my cockhole had soaked a sizeable spot on the front of my workout shorts, turning the pale gray a much darker color.

"Don't worry about it, Mallory. He should be used to it by now."

Taking me by the arm, Brooke steered me through the crowd of snickering coeds toward the seated biceps curl. As we walked, the rigid pole between my legs swung back and forth with each step, smearing the oozing liquid on the inside of my shorts. Catching up with us, Mya palmed my left ass cheek and gave it a good squeeze before I sat down.

As I pumped the weights on the machine, gripping the bar and pulling it up toward my reddened face, I could feel the blood flowing into my arms and out of my bloated crotch. Once I finished the set, I saw that our audience had thinned. Only Tina and Mallory lingered nearby, and when the brunette caught my eye, I was surprised to see her blush and look away. As I debated whether or not to start a second set of reps, Brooke made the decision for me.

"Let's move on."

We must be on a timetable since she seemed to be checking her watch more frequently. It wasn't until I stood up that I realized that my hard-on had practically disappeared. Sneaking a peek down, I saw that although the wet spot had increased in size, my cock hung down between my thighs, still thick and heavy but barely tenting the front of my shorts at all.

Switching machines, I settled on the triceps press and lined my elbows up with the fulcrum while Brooke adjusted the weight. She made it too heavy. I think she did it on purpose as her mischievous laugh gave her away. My arms failed after just five reps and I was done.

"That's enough for me."

Pushing the bar up and away, I stood and dismounted the seat. Mya hovered nearby as her blonde partner eased the triceps bar back to rest.

"Where's your gym bag?"

Puzzled, I pointed to the wall where I'd left it. Was there more? I thought we were finished.

Admiring her muscular ass as she hustled across the room to pick it up, I followed her with my still thickened cock swinging inside the damp workout shorts. She had a playful look in her eyes as she gave me the bag and stepped aside to let me exit the room first. From force of habit, I turned right toward Coach Turner's office where I usually showered and changed. Brooke's firm voice halted me in my tracks.

"Bill, where are you going?"

In the middle of the hallway and somewhat flustered, I turned back toward the stocky blonde.

"I forgot. I usually take a shower in Coach's office."

"Not today. Come on."

With a silly half-smile on my face, I shrugged at Mya and followed Brooke as she took off in the opposite direction. With the cute Asian close behind, we rounded a corner and I suddenly realized that we were in front of the entrance to the main locker room. Pushing the door open, Brooke stood aside so I could go in first. She was grinning.

"Go on in. As far as we know, you're the first male privileged to enter the inner sanctuary."

Cautiously, I peered inside. It was pretty crowded, and it had that musty smell of an institutional building that hadn't been renovated in a while. As I passed through the door, the muscular blonde grabbed my ass and squeezed.

"Hi, Bill. How was your workout?"

Sitting on a bench just inside the room was Erika, her tanned legs crossed and an impish smile on her pretty face. Wearing a pair of tiny white shorts and a pink polo shirt, she obviously wasn't there for a workout. She was twirling a black rubber ring on her finger. My trainer must have plucked it from my bag, and it dawned on me that the scenario outlined in the last night's e-mail might not have been changed at all.

"Uh, okay, I guess."

"Oh, I think it was better than that."

Contradicting my assessment, Brooke plopped her sneaker clad foot on the bench beside my trainer and grinned. The move stretched her already tight shorts deeper into the folds of her plump pussy. Feeling the beginning of another erection, I nervously glanced around and saw that although the coeds nearby were in various stages of undress, not one was fully nude. And once I was in the room, they had stopped to watch. The tall redhead and her brunette friend were standing right behind my trainer, smiling as Erika pointed toward the large wet spot on the front of my shorts.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers